[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Players only you remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Wade.jpg (82KB, 350x350px)
Wade.jpg
82KB, 350x350px
Players only you remember
>>
>>76391594
Post it
>>
File: Roy Keane.jpg (14KB, 450x429px)
Roy Keane.jpg
14KB, 450x429px
I played PES6 today for the first time in about 10 years. Oh the memories.

>mfw Adriano on my team
>>
>>76391625
Gather close, children
>>
>>76391712
What were some standout PES player names
>>
>implying he will look that good with 60
He's going to be Gazza 2.0
>>
File: blocks your path.jpg (52KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
blocks your path.jpg
52KB, 700x437px
>>76391789
herd u was talkin shit like i wouldnt find out
>>
>>76391594
for me, it's george w. bush
>>
wth is wrong with britgenes
>>
>>76391781

It has all the real names but still the PES club names.

Man Blue
London FC
Middlebrook
West Midlands Village
>>
The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, The legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Rooney.'
>>
>>76392262
is this pasta?
either way, fucking hilarious
>>
>>76392512
>is this pasta

I envy your youthful innocence
>>
>Top Man U scorer
>Top England scorer
>Still hated by a ton of fans

how does this happen lads?
>>
>>76392118
>London FC

Fucking kek
>>
File: IMG_3424.jpg (25KB, 213x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3424.jpg
25KB, 213x213px
>>
>>76392075
It's his Irish potato genes
>>
>>76391594
no way his hairline is that good when he's older
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.