[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Association football scientifically confirmed for best sport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Anais Zanotti.jpg (29KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
Anais Zanotti.jpg
29KB, 550x733px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNlgISa9Giw

>In his book, The Success Equation, Michael Mauboussin places sports on the skill-luck continuum by using a statistical technique earlier demonstrated by sports data analysts. He found that season standings for the NBA reflect skill levels more so than the seasons of other major team sports, with NHL hockey being the sport closest to the luck side of the continuum. In this video we explore the characteristics of the sports that either enhance or diminish the influence of luck on the results, and we'll walk through the method for calculating the contribution of luck.

>furpuck, luckswing and handegg all rely on luck, not skill
>apehoop requires *too much* skill therefore making it *too much* predictable therefore boring
Are Americans eternally BTFO?
>>
mods sticky when???
>>
File: sort.jpg (11KB, 289x310px) Image search: [Google]
sort.jpg
11KB, 289x310px
>baiting americans with science
>>
>>76384819

>needing science to tell you that running around 90 minutes and pretending you're hurt for 89 minutes is the best

cmon man, we already knew that
>>
>>76384819
>American "sports"
>gorillas on steroids
>>
>>76384819
This doesn't say anything about racing which is the only sport that matters tho
>>
File: based france.jpg (327KB, 1189x899px) Image search: [Google]
based france.jpg
327KB, 1189x899px
Do you think France will ever legalize MMA?
>>
>>76384920
>>>/o/
>>
>>76384886
>>gorillas on steroids

Only a cuck swede would not find that entertaining
>>
>being born a 7' freak is a """skill"""
>>
>>76385023
I bet your home page is blacked.com you sexless nerd.
>>
>>76385066
No but I genuinely respect their production values and the lighting is phenomenal.
>>
>>76385077
I can't contest that desu
>>
>>76384819
>sports """""""""""science""""""""
>ameristats
>>
>too much skill
>>
>>76385077
black absorbs all light so you don't have to worry about reflection
>>
>>76384819
football requires the most tactics, apehoop is all height and athleticism (atleast the NBA), tennis is all about skill and precision and same goes about baseball

handegg requires ads
>>
Apehoop is RIGGED, can't beleive people still watch that shit. It's almost WWE tier scripting.
>>
File: 1495159772646.jpg (27KB, 340x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495159772646.jpg
27KB, 340x399px
>>76384819
>apehoop intellectuals
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.