[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when this was a debate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: k9.jpg (75KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
k9.jpg
75KB, 800x450px
top kek
>>
>>76381298
I know right. Dirk is way better
>>
>>76381310
Dirk isn't even top 3 in his own position
>>
>>76381298
say what you want about Dirk but he aint no snake
>>
>>76381298
How did KD not know he was fucking up his legacy?
>>
>>76381356
men he is better than durant. he won a championship and went to another one without having to go to a team that had won a championship before and having multiple superstars.

>kidd doesnt count
>>
>>76381438
Currently he is better. By the time Durant retires things will probably be different. It's like comparing Bird and Jordan when they were both in the league
>>
>>76381298
Durant only needed 6 quadrillion all stars and all nba cucks to win the ship.

Durant > Dirk, 100%
>>
>dirk
>carries his team almost singlehandedly (had decrepit kidd) against the newly formed heat super team to a championship
>durant
>lose to those same heat with a superstar teammate, great role players and the best 6th man in the league, blows a 3-1 lead with the aforementioned superstar teammate in his also in his prime and then leaves to join the team he just lost to

yea tough call
>>
>try to debate that a younger player is better than an older guy who is more proven and clearly better at the time
>revisit it a decade later when the older guy is now 1000 years old
>SEE I WAS RIGHT
go to bed skeeup
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.