[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEAVE TOM BRADY TO ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: ARRRRRG.jpg (46KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
ARRRRRG.jpg
46KB, 640x400px
I WILL DEAL WITH HIM MYSELF
>>
File: jenko.jpg (195KB, 960x863px) Image search: [Google]
jenko.jpg
195KB, 960x863px
>>76380922
thanks eli
>>
>>76380922
Mannings are Brady's kryptonite. The issue is Eli getting through the NFC.
>>
>>76381056

No they aren't.

The QBs don't fucking play against one another.

And in 2 of the AFC Championship games Peyton """beat""" Brady, Peyton was absolute garbage.

The Giants have beat the Pats almost exclusively because of defense.
>>
>>76381136
>Peyton was absolute garbage
>still out performed Brady in those games

What does that make Brady?
>>
File: pondering.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>76381136
>Broncos under Peyton beat the Patriots both times they met in AFC Championship in 2013 and 2015
>Giants under Eli beat the Patriots in 2008, and 2012, both times they met in the Super Bowl

>Mannings aren't Brady's kryptonite
mfw
>>
>>76381215
Are you forgetting the times Brady eliminated PeyPey in the playoffs?
>>
>>76381136
yeah and in the 2003 AFCCG Brady had a passer rating of 76.1

When Brady wins= all him
When Peyton wins= all the defense

fucking hypocrites
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGSyzXKy6_I
>>
>>76381294
>times
>plural
http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/denver-broncos/teamvsteam?opp=19
Bold are playoff games. Peyton's 2-1 vs. Brady in the playoffs.
>>
>>76381524
You forgot his Colts record. He's actually 3-3.
Still a 5-3 record for the Mannings total.
>>
File: TyreeBlackBurn.jpe.jpg (81KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
TyreeBlackBurn.jpe.jpg
81KB, 400x225px
>>76381476

What catch was more improbable
>>
>>76381136
t. buttblasted bradynigger patriots ""fan""

two rings mother fucker
>>
>>76381524
Wrong, Brady beat him in '04 and '05. Colts got dominated in both games. I watched them live
>>
>>76380922
How good are the Giants going to be this year?

I would love to see another PATS-Giants owl
>>
>>76381556
Tyree, definitely. Flukiest catch of all time. If you watch the play before, Eli threw an EASY interception that went right through Samuel's hands, a catch he always make. The Tyree play, Pats had him sacked, but somehow he got through it to throw that pass that resulted in a miracle catch. Then on the second last play of the game, Brady aired it out to Moss, who dropped a catchable ball (he dogged it). Pats should've won, although the Giants pass rush was unstoppable that game
>>
>>76381556
Tyree and it's not even close. Manning getting out of the sack was probably the bigger play
>>
>>76380922
>*ducks them again by losing to Fraudgers*
>>
>>76382703
>cuck him twice
>ducking
>>
>>76381556
>had him sacked
>but
He never was sacked. He broke your will. Fuck off with your wishful thinking.
>>
For me, it's Jimmy the Grape.
>>
>>76381556
Manning not getting sacked was the Greatest Sports Moment of All Time at that point. Now it's been surpassed by Tom Brady proving to us he is the undisputed GOAT.
>>
File: five.jpg (83KB, 736x741px) Image search: [Google]
five.jpg
83KB, 736x741px
>>76381564
five, mother fucker
>>
>Manning not getting sacked was the Greatest Sports Moment of All Time at that point.
What the fuck? More like the most bullshit moment in sports history seeing as the entire Giants D-line was holding the Pats pass rushers but weren't called on it. Officials tried to rig that game in the Giants' favor so badly, and succeeded with that one play.

In the end, though, despite Helmet Catch, despite Asante's failed pick, despite the two Fail Marys at the end, the fault lies ultimately with Ellis Hobbs for biting hard on a fake, leaving Plaxico Burress wide open for the game-winning TD. Can we agree on that?
>>
>>76381215
>2013
Okay, they were the better team that day and Manning was still Manning

>2015

Broncos defense was all time great and the Patriots had basically everybody injured, also Marcus cannon was too busy playing turnstile
>>
>>76388704
This. Patriots were riddled with injuries in 2013 as well, but manning and the broncos were still better that day. Peyton gets no credit for 2015, he was fucking garbage. Brady and gronk were pretty much playing by themsves in that game because of all the injuries, and they still almost tied the game at the end.
>>
>>76385294

LOOOL

bitching about another teaming rigging when playing the pats.

Holy fuck dude. I spit my beer everywhere. Thanks.
>>
>>76382601
>Brady aired it out to Moss, who dropped a catchable ball (he dogged it).
Typical Brady nuthugger. Ball was underthrown, Moss had to slow down to get it and a defender tipped it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGj5qQFnnc
>>
>>76380922
He sort of looks like Al Bundy
>>
>>76390056

If only Gostkowski hadn't shanked that XP, Patriots may well have won that game against all the odds.

Having said that though, Panthers probably would have won the Super Bowl if the Patriots had won the AFCCG, injuries would have been too much to overcome for the Patriots.
>>
>>76381136
kek imagine being in this much denial
>>
>>76381215
>2015
Bah, brady would had won that if gosk didnt missed that field goal, even with that dying pats squad.
>>
File: epep jpg 22kib 533x477.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
epep jpg 22kib 533x477.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>>76381136
>tfw remember being happier after Colts won AFCCG in '06 than winning the Super Bowl
>>
>talking about victories against the Patriots you had 10 years ago
Even the Ratbirds aren't this embarrassing tbqh
>>
>>76381215

Yet Brady has 5 rings+ and the Manning brothers combined across three teams have 4.
>>
>>76390339

Where does this meme with literally zero evidence come from? What has the NFL ever done to not throw roadblocks in the Patriots way?

Yet the Pats overcome and that's what makes everyone else so buttmad.
>>
>>76380922
>eli gets credit for what the defense did

every time
>>
>>76392873
comes with the position
>>
>>76392689
That doesn't dispute his point. His point is that the Mannings are the best at beating Brady. That other people beat them while Brady beats other people doesn't matter to his point.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.