[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Don't mind me lads, I'm just streaming this ladies purse*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

*Don't mind me lads, I'm just streaming this ladies purse*
>>
File: IMG_2587.png (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2587.png
7KB, 259x194px
Reach for the sky syrup nigger
>>
File: 1455380341166.png (59KB, 129x166px) Image search: [Google]
1455380341166.png
59KB, 129x166px
>mfw there are people who ask for streams for games that are on major networks
>>
>>76380156
dumb leaf, the difference is that streaming does not take anything away from the possession of its owner
>>
>>76380212
Yes, it does. You're not paying your fair share and watching it for free. If you want to watch, pay up poorfag
>>
>>76380236
no it does not, the company that owns the media has it, and they continue to have it when it is streamed

the reason theft has been a crime throughout human societies is because it deprives the owner of their property
>>
>>76380297
Wrong. They pay rights money to broadcast/produce games, and if there is a way to stream (read: steal) a lot of people will, cutting into their profits in a big way, making it not profitable to broadcast, and sports will eventually get dropped entirely. If you love sports, stop leeching and pay your share. Maybe get a job or something
>>
>>76380428
Sports existed even before radio, checkmate leaf
>>
Can I still download cars, though?
>>
>>76380207
some people don't have a TV set at all, I envy those people.
>>
File: 1495922396318.jpg (187KB, 463x538px) Image search: [Google]
1495922396318.jpg
187KB, 463x538px
>>76380156
So the /g/ anti-torrenting poster is a leaf
>>
>>76380832
No, but I stole the idea from /g/. I think I've seen the streaming version posted her before as well
>>
>its a canadian thread

instantly reported and hidden
>>
File: 1454797324950.jpg (24KB, 384x395px) Image search: [Google]
1454797324950.jpg
24KB, 384x395px
>>76380212
>>76380297
>>76380448
>>
>>76380824
the point was that major network streams are easy to find
>>
File: Shoplifting_Meat.jpg (179KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Shoplifting_Meat.jpg
179KB, 1067x1600px
*Don't mind me lads, I'm just streaming this meat*
>>
1 more
>>
>>76385001
She can lift my meat in the shop, if you catch my drift
>>
Why the need to compare it to robbery? Piracy is a unique type of crime.
>>
>>76385014
>middle aged white people
>>
I would totally download a car, tho.
>>
>>76385064
Because low IQ individuals cannot deal with nuance. Thus they compare things that should not be compared, in addition to utilising flawed debate practises that highlight their own incompetence. This means we know they're retarded, but as we explain to them how they're retarded, they lack the intellect to evaluate their own retardation with any objectivity. Although it is easy to bypass the entire process; simply check their flag for a leaf. If the leaf is there, a low IQ they must bear.
>>
>piracy
>implying downloading a song is totally comparable to assault boats to steal, murder and rape
>>
>>76380297
>he thinks digital files that can be replicated across the universe should be subject to the "but the owner still has it, just like a purse" defense

Poorfags are sad people
>>
>>76380212
>>76380297

A better analogy is to imagine stealing a purse from a shop.

If you steal the purse then the shop still has thousands of other purses in their warehouse, and will keep getting more in their deliveries. But you've stolen a product of financial value. Same with streaming. You're stealing a product that has financial value.

Yes of course there's a difference between a tangible asset and an intangible asset. So if you still can't understand, then streaming is like stealing a doctor's services without paying for them. Or having your car serviced without paying for it. Or having an accountant file your tax returns, but not paying him.

It's still called theft even if it's an intangible asset, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>76385426

>So if you still can't understand, then streaming is like stealing a doctor's services without paying for them. Or having your car serviced without paying for it. Or having an accountant file your tax returns, but not paying him.

Not really, since those people would work directly for you and be paid by only you, whereas if I stream a game they will have other customers who pay the league to pay the players.

Considering the average NFL/NBA/NHL match, I constitute less than one millionth of a game's viewership, rather than being 100% of the customers and sources of revenue like in your scenarios.
>>
>>76385029
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>76385426
>So if you still can't understand, then streaming is like stealing a doctor's services without paying for them.

it's not, a doctor giving you his services is costing him time and potentially other expenses

Copying Digital "Rights" literally costs them nothing
>>
>>76380207
I don't have cable, and you need the special antennae to watch broadcast TV now since they switched to digital a few years back, and I don't need to watch regular TV except for sports, and 90% of the time I would need to stream anyway since the game wouldn't be on in my market

>>76380297
>>76380212
intellectual property is still property anon. That said it's the networks' fault for being too stupid to stream it themselves. If they streamed it legally then I'd watch that, commercials and all.
>>
Is there a counterargument to the fact that I would never consider paying for cable, and I only watch the games because it's free? If I was never going to pay, then they've lost no money from me, therefore it's a victimless crime which has no practical effect on the outside world.
>>
>>76385572
he runs a store and doesn't mind if people steal
>>
post stream
>>
>>76380156
But streaming means the lady still has her purse and you get to enjoy the purse which disappears after you receive it.
>>
>>76385730

Morally, probably not.

Legally, depends on your jurisdiction.
>>
File: 0672 - gMnoyCS.jpg (82KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
0672 - gMnoyCS.jpg
82KB, 454x453px
>>76380156
A fucking LEAF
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.