[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trans/ - Any update on the transferban to Liverpool situation edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 72

File: DabU.png (305KB, 1051x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DabU.png
305KB, 1051x1024px
Cheeky Rumour Roundup
>Manchester United really, really want to sign Álvaro Morata, because he’s dead good. At a mere £50m he’s also – and this is important, because after all United have debt to service – cheaper than their other potential line-leading frontman recruits, Everton’s £100m-rated (by Everton) Romelu Lukaku and Torino’s Andrea Belotti (who has just scored more than 20 goals in a season for the first time, so that’ll be £87m please), though Alexandre Lacazette could emerge as an alternative. Real Madrid’s Spanish bench-warmer could end up England-bound as part of a complicated player/cash/other-stuff exchange deal also involving gifted gloveman David de Gea, though Morata himself says he’s perfectly happy in Madrid for the time being. As for Lacazette, he yesterday issued perhaps the football world’s most feeble come-and-get-me plea to English clubs: “The Premier League is interesting,” he enthused. “That does not mean I will go, and that does not mean I will refuse to go.”

While a Morata-De Gea swaperoo remains a possibility United have to identify potential replacements for their current goalkeeper. According to the Mail, “they have the likes of Manchester City’s Joe Hart on a list of names that also includes some from abroad with Gianluigi Donnarumma of Milan and Inter’s Samir Handanovic also discussed”. The same newspaper believes that United are interested in Renato Sanches, who doesn’t appear to be as good as Bayern Munich thought he was going to be but about whom José Mourinho enthusiastically gushed last summer, while his fellow Allianz Arena flop Douglas Costa is a £30m target for Tottenham and Juventus.
>>
Dutch anon is ruining /trans/ by destorying its cycle desu
>>
>Manchester City have been linked with a move for Real Madrid's James, rated at £65 million
>Arsenal are scouting for a replacement for Alexis Sanchez, and have turned their eyes to Monaco's prodigious talent, Kylian Mbappé. However he will not come cheap, with Monaco thoroughly reluctant to sell their star. Reports have emerged of Arsenal placing an unsuccessful bid in the region of £89m, and there is suggestion from Wenger that another may be on the way.
>Spurs will likely ship out flopping striker, Vincent Janssen, to Milan this summer, and Mauricio Pochettino is keen to replace him with Burnley's Andre Gray. However, Burnley's £40m price tag has proved a sore point. Expect a saga here.
>Meanwhile, Burnley are looking to improve their squad on the cheap, and Sean Dyche is mulling over free transfers for Arsenal's departing striker Yaya Sanogo, as well as long-serving Premier League midfielder and Scotland international, Charlie Adam.
>However, a lot of this depends on where Dyche will be next season, with Southampton reportedly in the market to replace Claude Puel and Crystal Palace in need of a replacement for Sam Allardyce. With one of the most impressive home records in the league last season, the self proclaimed 'dinosaur' could be hot property this summer.
>Zinedine Zidane, looking to a third consecutive Champions League title for star-studded Real Madrid, is reportedly looking at back up options should they fail to procure Monaco's highly rated 18-year-old, Kylian Mbappé. Manchester United's promising youngster Marcus Rashford is in the lead, with the Spanish giants reportedly willing to bid a world record £100m to obtain his services.
>>
File: spearing.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spearing.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
jay 'bad boy' spearing aka the league one iniesta
>>
File: Absolument Degueulasse.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Absolument Degueulasse.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
>>76376684
>wanting to interrupt the continues supply of /trans/
>>
>>76376685
>James, rated at £65 million
ay
>>
>>76376653
this is by far the worst /trans/ op ive ever read.

good job dutch autist
>>
I never see people talking about >us on /trans/, so I will shitpost about Barça's trasfer rumors.

Main rumors

>Hector Bellerin (Arsenal): Bellerin has spoken clearly. His dream is to return to the club he grew up at before moving to London. After making his name at Arsenal, he's ready to take the next step. Barça have no doubts and know he will fit straight in on the right side. He's the right-back for now and the future. The Catalan club will begin talks this week. There's no rush, but there is optimism.

>Ousmane Dembele (Dortmund): "Ousmane would do us the world of good with his qualities." Samuel Umtiti wants his team-mate to strengthen Barça's attack. "I know the club is interested in his profile -- if he comes, I'll welcome him with open arms," the defender said. Dembele's biggest weapon is his dribbling.

>Christian Eriksen (Tottenham): Barça have good reports on the Tottenham midielder, who has a contract in London until 2020 but would be open to coming to Spain.

>Angel Di Maria (PSG): According to Le Parisien, Barça want to sign the winger to replace Arda Turan. Messi has reportedly recommended they bring in his international team-mate, who can play in a range of attacking positions.

Smaller rumors

Verratti (PSG)
Coutinho (Liverpool)
Davinson Sánchez (Ajax)
Azpilicueta (Chelsea)

Unlikely rumors

Deulofeu (Everton)
Mbappe (Monaco)
Cancelo (Valencia)

Discuss
>>
>>76376796
I had a proper one ready to go but the other lad told me not to post yet. So I didn't. Now we have THIS mess.
>>
>>76376901
Make it in the morning fuck this thread tbqh
>>
File: spear.png (1MB, 770x966px) Image search: [Google]
spear.png
1MB, 770x966px
>>
>madrid want £78m for morata

lol fuck off
>>
So i've figured out how to make a micheiglen star dish
Clams
Mussels (very important)
Meme seafood that doesn't really taste that nice (Squid/Lobster)
Sauce (Preferably spicy)
Herbs (Picked by hand autistically won't changed the flavour desu)
Pepper
Give it a french name
>>
>>76376946
>Liverpool have spent 500m on players since he left
Really makes you Hmmmm.
>>
>>76377002
And won nothing for it!

Also apparently there is a street in USA called Great Britain according to my captcha
>>
>>76376870
>Bellerín
>Angel Di Maria
fok dis shiet
>>
>>76376697
its G
>>
File: IMG_1359.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>TORRES available on a free
>>
>>76376870
>Bellerin

Leave him at Arse please. He's actually a good attacking RB.

>>76377062
Who'll sign him? Bet some lower PL club desu.
>>
>>76377028
Umm no sweetie,
2nd Place EPL runners up
2 2nd place finishes last year in the Cup Finals.
Players got silver medals both times ;)
And the 4th place Trophy this year.
xoxo
>>
File: 1446817097774.png (385KB, 1104x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446817097774.png
385KB, 1104x1080px
>>76376870
>Di Maria

>replace Turan

what

where's he going and why?
>>
>Batalla (a meme goalkeeper) fucked up a key match for River Plate

>Carrizo, Lux and Chichizola are now free agents, all of whom could replace him

Really makes you think
>>
>clubs are finally adjusting their ask price to the pool of television money in England
BASED
>>
>>76377102
Arsenal are apparently buying him.
>>
>>76377102
http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/06/06/59369cfce5fdea94298b462c.html

this and he is probably leaving
>>
>>76377119
I don't understand why do people hate Batalla so much, clearly the best player this year for Boca, he gave them the title
>>
>>76376870
why is Deulofeu unlikely? I thought they had a buy-bacl clause, so he would be cheap and good enough as a back-up, which they really need for the right wing (or for the wings in general)
>>
>>76377126
This will fuck the chances of any european club besides the very richest from buying any good players
>>
>>76377163
>buy-back clause
at the last minute AC milan changed it to a buy-bacca clause
>>
>No one likes Millwall
>They get promoted
>Millwall fan kills 3 terrorists with banter and fists
>Everyone loves Millwall

Football, bloody hell.
>>
>>76377163
>why is Deulofeu unlikely?
that's what they said in SPORT
>The winger is having doubts about returning to Barça. "It will be a busy summer in my case. I will have to choose the best option," he said from the Spain camp. Deulofeu is not clear whether he will have an important role at the club behind the MSN and wants to play regular football.
>>
>>76377163
supposedly he 'won't give an answer until after whatever-jr-competition this summer', so barcelona will move on other targets
>>
SPORT just released tomorrow's cover, featuring Douglas Costa. They claim it might be Barcelona's next target.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/comunicacion/salio-portada-sport-6088283
>>
Can someone tell me why City are paying 40 Mil for Bertrand and not Mendy?
>>
>>76377260
>Douglas Costa
I can't take this shit any more
>>
>>76377260
Why would he go to Barca? He'd rot on thr bench. He feels more like a Milan/Inter kind of player.
>>
File: dabalicious.jpg (354KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
dabalicious.jpg
354KB, 2048x1152px
>There will never be a transfer bid under £40 million ever again
You're welcome
>>
>>76377272
They aren't. 20 million
>>
>>76377272
They're specifically not buying Mendy because Monaco want 40m. Bertrand isn't 40m.
>>
>>76377276
>>76377309
it's SPORT, that's 99% a baseless rumour.
>>
>>76377202
but european clubs will get rich offloading meme players to the PL, then they can buy good ones themselves
>>
>>76377310
>you now remember prime Thiago Silva and Zlatan going for 60 mil combined 5 years ago
>>
>>76377126
They've always done this.
>>
>>76377345
>you now remember hulk witsel
>>
>>76377126
What's it like living under a rock?
>>
reminder that nothing will happen during 99% of the transfer window days
>>
>>76377687
The crazy rumurs are the best part
>>
>>76377687
Laughing at clubs failing like they always do is half the fun desu
>>
is this the most ridiculous story of the window?
>>
>>76377889
Close 2nd to Real wanting to pay 100m for Rashford
>>
if manure end up paying more than 30m for morata I'm going to die laughing
>>
File: fed up pepestart.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
fed up pepestart.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>76377889
>drops hint
>>
>>76376684
he is the eddie hearn of /trans/
>>
>>76378001
Spain is so poor it'd take a packet of crisps.

HAHAHA BURN!

*drops mic*
>>
>>76378172
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
i fucking love /trans/, lads
>>
>>76378172
W-w-w-what does that mean?
>>
>>76378313
I'm reading the redcafe morata thread and some of those mongs think they are getting fat ronaldo lmao
>>
>>76378353
Tell them the only link between Morata and Fat Ronaldo is both of them fuck trannies.
>>
>Morata is a perfect modern striker, he's very good at everything
ayyy ay
>>
Guy's actually good, you know.

He may be worth a lot but he'll come good eventually, lads.

Like just saying. Don't even need to say who it is.
>>
>>76378455
Rashford?
>>
>>76378455
Pogdab?
>>
>>76378455
memertial?
>>
>>76378455
mbappe
>>
>>76378455
Rooney?
>>
>>76378455
memepiss?
>>
>>76378455
Stones
>>
File: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
WHERE ARE THE SIGNINGS? EVEN ARSENAL HAVE SIGNED SOMEBODY.
>>
File: shitty template.png (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shitty template.png
205KB, 500x500px
>>76379241
Also template for you lads. I'm bringing the meme back desu.
>>
File: simeone.png (256KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
simeone.png
256KB, 598x398px
pic related is rumored to be wanted by Villarreal and Fiorentina

>we europa league now
>>
>>76376685
>Real Madrid
>Marcus Rashford
>£100m
Please make this happen
>>
>>76379421
>give me that m8s shaved my head when passed out look senpai
>>
Last night I dreamed that I was a famous footballer and you guys shitposted about me here on /trans/. I might be mentally ill
>>
>>76379452
>>76376685
Stop spreading bullshit. United have made a £113m bid for Mbappe. Rashford isn't mentioned anywhere. Some anon has stuffed it in for memes.
>>
File: arda-turan.jpg (50KB, 736x477px) Image search: [Google]
arda-turan.jpg
50KB, 736x477px
>>76377128
Turan had a hard life.
>leaves Atletico for Barca to supposedly win CL
>not allowed to play for half a year
>never plays afterwards anyway, just warms the bench for 2,5 years
>never wins CL, his former team performs better in the tournament
>gets send to a team managed by Wenger
>>
>>76379720
Wenger is fine, he at least wins trophies. It's the board which is cancer. But Turan won't go. If every single rumoured player went to Arse they'd have 3+ wingers bought.
>>
>>76379720
you forgot
>pretty much shits on his national team
>needs anger management
>attacks a 70 year old reporter
>>
>>76379742
>he at least wins trophies
3 cups in 4 years, previous 7 year drought
no titles in 12 years

he's lost it
>>
>>76379769
Actually 5, if you include Community Shields, since we seem to be. And droughts aren't surprising. How long as Spurs and Liverpool and everybody not United, City or Chelsea gone? Nobody knew how Jew their board leader is. So Jew that apparently Wenger is doing secret meetings with other board members to try and get signings done. I shit you not.
>>
>>76379820
just can't see him building a top team again no matter how many signings he makes. look at ozil, one of the best #10s in the world when he bought him and he's been bog average if not worse ever since

his late 90s/early 2000s team was one of a kind
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ilxrwFp2aA

hulk playing easy mode in china, he has no shame
>>
>BRIGHTON REPORTEDLY KEEN ON MAT RYAN
The former Central Coast Mariners gloveman could be playing in the Premier League next season as Valencia prepare to offload him permanently
>>
File: DBqqGO0XYAIoiLH.jpg:large.jpg (61KB, 679x446px) Image search: [Google]
DBqqGO0XYAIoiLH.jpg:large.jpg
61KB, 679x446px
seriously who can block their path from winning u21 euro?
>>
>21-year-old Mexican winger, Hirving Lozano is going to Europe. This has been confirmed by his current club's president, however the transfer fee and future club were not revealed.
>It is believed that he's going to Celta de Vigo and the original asking price was $20m USD.

https://www.esto.com.mx/274209-jesus-martinez-confirma-la-marcha-de-hirving-lozano/

(Spanish)
>>
>>76380927
>literally whos: the tournament

No idea because I don't know any of the teams
>>
>>76380927
Federico is the son of Enrico Chiesa, hmm no shit
>>
>>76380927
Any team with 11 players
>>
United fans are getting pretty butthurt that clubs are actually asking for a profit when it comes to selling their players to them. Do you think they'll get anything this transfer window?
>>
>>76376870
leave dembele alone you apeshits

also anybody have an update on balotelli to dortmund?
>>
>>76379951
Amazing, that defending is worse than La Liga's.
>>
>>76377126
>mfw leftists don't see how this is a perfect analogy for $15/h minimum wage and the increase in the cost of living
>mfw (((Labour))) cucks don't see it either and will vote for a literal Communist because they don't see this either

Sad!
>>
>>76379951
a lot of those the keeper didnt actually seem to try to get it
>>
>>76381824
Communism will win to be honest family
>>
File: coward.jpg (85KB, 1190x649px) Image search: [Google]
coward.jpg
85KB, 1190x649px
>>76379951
He played easy mode his entire career lad
>>
>>76381824
Yeah. Plus, it will be another burden on small businesses. Big business will be fine and so wealth will stay in the hands of the already wealthy. Somehow this is a vote for the common person though.
>>
>>76382389
The average person doesnt own a business mate. Do you?

The common man is a wageslave.
>>
>>76380927
What the fuck how is Berardi still under 21? I thought he was like 24 by now, his name's been around for ages.
>>
>Derby sign Hull defender Curtis Davies on 2 year deal
So long, Captain Fantasic

;_;
>>
>>76382413
The average person wants to move up. You do this through starting your own business. Minimum wage helps people who have rather than the have nots.

It doesn't even help the wage slave because it makes people lose their jobs. Minimum wage is job destruction.
>>
>>76382431
I'm more surprised as to how no club has bought him yet, hes a good forward,wide or central
>>
That shit op makes me want to kms
>>
>>76377062
>>76377075
>Who'll sign him? Bet some lower PL club desu.

reunited with rafa desu
>>
>>76381824
meanwhile in this analogy May would be selling off the FA to the yanks
>>
>>76382440
juve wants to buy him every summer but he chooses to stay at sasuolo because he wants regular playing times
other team like inter also wants to buy him every summer but the owner of sasuolo always rejects them because he has an agreemet with juve
>>
>>76382389
>Somehow this is a vote for the common person though
>>76382437
>Minimum wage helps people who have rather than the have nots

are you fucking retarded

it's impossible to live in london with less than £10/hr

reducing the number of people reliant on foodbanks is hardly a vote against the common person
>>
>>76382469
Oh well, he can retire as a Sassuolo legend at 40 like Totti.
>>
>>76382484
this summer he will go
it's either jj or inter will get him
>>
Friendly reminder that if you vote for May, you're a cuck who deserve your dystopian Bush-esque big brother state.
>>
>>76382512
and an inshallah allahu ackbar to you, my white friend
>>
>>76382476
>are you fucking retarded
Are you? Seems like you the argument I made went over your head.

>it's impossible to live in london with less than £10/hr
Looks like you weren't able to follow the analogy the other anon made as well. As cost of living goes up, so does wages.

>reducing the number of people reliant on
foodbanks is hardly a vote against the common person
Again, looks like you were incapable of understanding my argument. Raising the minimum wage means that people are fired. This means more people on foodbanks, not less.

Minimum wage also stops youngsters from getting jobs. While they're living at home, they could take a job on half the amount of the normal wage. Then they could learn skills on the job and end up being worth the normal wage. So you've got all this unemployment under the age of 24. It's just another case of the haves benefiting and the have-nots suffering (the people with skills against the people without skills). Once again, people go for a free lunch and end up getting screwed.
>>
>>76382436

I can't see Hull coming back up given that you're likely to lose Robertson and Maguire as well.
>>
>>76382602
>As cost of living goes up, so does wages.
so why hasn't wages increased to match the increase in the cost of living then
>>
Morata is good, but what the fuck is Perez thinking rating him at €70m?
>>
>>76382630
It was €90m
>>
>>76382602
>As cost of living goes up, so does wages.

I currently have a minimum wage job. It is absolutely INCONCEIVABLE for me to move out of my parents house with current rent prices.

Even at £10/hr I would struggle
>>
>>76382630
It's another way to say that he wants De Gay
>>
>>76382630
>>76382639
>Perisic + Morata for a combined €350m
>>
Reminder that Mahrez asked to leave
>>
>>76382641
ESA
Working tax credits
>>
>>76382751
he was pointing out how rent and house prices are like 10 times the average salary when they used to be three times the salary

so no, wages don't match cost of living
>>
>>76382659
>3.05bln Chinese Yuan for the meme haircut James McClean and the pussywhipped Troy Deeney
>>
>>76382512
Conservs are cucks
Corbyn is a cucks
Lib dems are cucks
UKIP are cucks
Green are cucks
Welsh Party are cucks
Scotish Party are literal retards
N.Irish parties are literal retards

Same as always
>>
>>76382780
You voting BNP la?
>>
>>76382641
I don't believe you desu
You either don't work enough or spend it on shit
>>
>>76382804
Nah i' not voting anyone this year desu, I can't decide whose best of the worst
>>
>>76382512
who cares as long as you don't have anything to hide
>>
>Manchester United's £52.4m bid for Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata rejected
Testing the water?
>>
>>76382512
>dystopian Bush-esque big brother state
but that's already the uk, been for a long time
>>
>>76382830
>who cares as long as you don't have anything to hide
Hmmmm
I wonder where this kind of thinking will take us.
>>
>>76382780
>you now remember UKIP
>>
>>76382892
wtf i thought they were a mattress company
>>
>>76382861
Why do Man United bother dealing with Real Madrid despite them getting BTFO everytime? Its so funny
>>
>>76382902
They countered halal once with fax machine bombozle.
>>
>>76382927
True, I do give them that, but its not like Navas wasnt bad for Madrid anyway
>>
there has to be some sort of evident accounting advantage for clubs to be willing to spend so much money in players, some explanation to why buying clubs seem happier pushing the current transfer inflation trend rather than saving money
>>
>>76382890
it will be like the "first they came ..." poem
>>
>>76382986
For United/Barca: The brands dying
For Chelsea/PSG/City/China: Money laundering
For Halal: Keep the image to distract the Spanish people of the shitty Spanish government
Fr Juve: Literally had nothing to spend it on after Rionala made them loads of money
>>
>being a cuck
For what purpose?
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (32KB, 618x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
32KB, 618x292px
>From the document, it can be inferred that the accounting treatment for player registrations are in no way different from any other capital asset. The cost of acquisition of a player is amortized over the period of his contract using the simple straight-line method. If a player extends his contract prior to the end of the pre-existing period of employment, the remaining unamortized portion of the acquisition cost is amortized over the period of the new contract. The amount amortized each year is displayed in the Income and Expenditure Statement as an expense and like the depreciation charged on any other asset, it reduces the operating profit for the financial year.
so the more expensive your player is, the more you can reduce the operational profit each year of his amortization and end up paying less taxes?

And I guess when a player is transfered away or runs his contract the club needs to compensate the loss of 'operational profit reduction' by signing equally or more expensive players to keep the balance in check?

I have no clue and don't know how this all could be more convenient for clubs than simply operating in a less inflated market

>https://m.sportskeeda.com/football/are-top-level-football-players-employees-or-economic-assets-for-their-clubs
>>
>>76382927
We won two cl titles of it they sure bamboozled us hard :))))
>>
>>76383194
>we
dumb customer
>>
>>76383181
Also, if you have a player and get 100m for him, you suddenly changed an 'operational profit reduction' amount (the player annual amortization) and turned it into profit (100m transfer) which means either you reinvest those 100m on other players that same transfer window or you'll be fucked in your balance (will have to compensate somewhere else) and also will have to pay taxes on all that profit you just made? Not sure this makes any sense
>>
>>76378560
>>76378567
>>76378584
>>76379066
These are right but not who I was thinking of.

It was Van Djik.

But I don't want to isolate the fact that most are Untied players, all of them have the skill and a good initial mindset to play better.

I just hope they can continue to progress mentally.

Van Djik might go to 'Pool because Stones proabably told Guadiola that it could be counterintuitive to bring him Dyke there whiles he's also there.

City need a left footed CB that can pass well and is composed else Pep's vision for city is fucked.
>>
is van dijk for 75m pounds the most expensive defender?
>>
>>76382602

So why don't we go for a lower minimum wage?

I choked on my tea reading your argument for keeping it as it is, cost of living doesn't rise 1:1 with wage growth you fucking spastic
>>
Bad thread
>>
Who will sign Mbappe?
>>
>>76383351
;^)

>>76383400
I agree. OP didn't give us a good start. Somebody should start another one.
>>
holy shit liverpool are really buying van duck for £84 million

absolute conlong
>>
>>76383411
Monaco
>>
Morata wages £320k/week.
>>
>>76376870
>Deulofeu

thats likely i think barcabro
>>
I don't think Van Dyke is worth £96m desu
>>
>>76376870
>Dembele
>Di Maria
why do they want more attacking players?
>>
>>76383425
It's fine, they pay extortionate amounts for good players then turn them into shit players.
De Saints beat them twice in the League Cup semis and this is their butthurt revenge.
Its petty and pathetic, but that's the Liverpool way.
>>
>>76378455
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>76383277
And how do non-executed transfer clauses fit in the accounting and asset valuation? I remember some talk years ago about madrid's accounting being a fake mirage because they would use player's clauses as some sort of valuation for their assets (they are all incredibly high, even someone like carvajal has a 350m release clause) and also remember one summer barcelona suddenly giving adriano a new contract and increasing his clause to 90m? when he was already a bench player

If I have a youth player that joined the club for free as a kid and he becomes the new messi, worth hundred of millions, and he stays in my club, how do I reflect his current real value as an asset when I never paid a cent for him and he has no amortization? Using the value of the release clause? the same with cheap players that become very good and stay at the club
>>
S'hampton are literally saying £75m now. Literally.
>>
BREAKING: Liverpool in talks with Sporting Lisbon over transfer of winger Gelson Martins

literally who
>>
>>76383509
They didn't have enough meme power last season. They want to go full meme and play 3-3-1-3 in every game this season.
>>
>>76383571
Don't do it, please. Leave the boy alone
>>
Can non football clubs buy players? Like what if Bill Gates decided to buy Mbappe?
>>
>>76383571
Oh shit lol
>>76383585
Shut up

Dude's got potential. But he can overdo it with the dribbling sometimes.
>>
>>76383594
3rd party ownership
>>76383610
he's not prepared. his limitations are decision making. it will be a new Renato Sanches if you don't leave the boy grow
>>
>>76383623
You're right.
>>
>>76383534
>how do I reflect his current real value as an asset when I never paid a cent for him and he has no amortization?
Revalue the contract to its fair value according to IAS 38, there is an active market for players so anything a well-informed party is willing to pay for the player is the fair value of his contract.
>>
Anyone happen to have a graphic for how much was spent over the three seasons of the last TV deal? From 2013 to 2016.

I'm wondering if it shot up in 2014, the summer after the first of the new instalments had been paid.
>>
>>76383610
sounds like Markovic
>>
File: JS102717701.jpg (70KB, 615x888px) Image search: [Google]
JS102717701.jpg
70KB, 615x888px
>mfw Liverpool will have to pay £119m for VD
>>
>>76383265
>Foreign bandwagoners calling each other custoemers
Wew
>>
>>76383681
you now remember the best talent at 19 since Messi & Ronaldo
>>
>>76383699
>implying Indonesians have a team to even watch
It's his dad and uncle playing against the mechanic and milk-man

If anything he has more of a bandwagon pass than the Londoner United fans
>>
>>76383681
good point.

There are a lot of players like that and they end up coming from leagues that make good young players but are "shit" themselves.

Some players get better when they progress and you get the sense they're going to be GOATs (eg. Dembele, Cout) but others can fall to obscurity.

Not everybody has to be the best at 24, some should seriously be patient and stay in their leagues.
>>
>>76383713
Same with the Macedonia 'league'. Bandwagon if you want it's just embarassing hearing them call other bandwagoners customers/plastic/etc.
>>
>>76383639
yes, but any valuation is very subjective, specially now with the crazy transfer market, and if the player stays at the club I have no solid evidence my player is worth as much as I or anybody else says until I sell that player away. And that subjective valuation has a huge impact on the taxes the club pays and how much money they are left with, and the clubs will push for the max valuation of their players to get bigger amortizations, etc.

I get the feeling the whole football clubs balances and player transfers are a huge accounting scam
>>
File: DBtCOT4WAAATUGK.jpg (177KB, 1200x1201px) Image search: [Google]
DBtCOT4WAAATUGK.jpg
177KB, 1200x1201px
For me it's the Turin Jj's
>>
>>76383742
I agree but customer is just a meme now anyway, if he really does have a sense of being more 'worthy' or whatever than non-foreign bandwagoners that is laughable but I don't think that's what he was getting at
>>
>>76383748
questionable logo choices aside it looks pretty cool.
>>
>>76383765
>questionable
You throw away an iconic badge to appeal to Pajeet and Chad.
>>
>>76383748
>j-juventus
>>
>>76383759
Fair enough.
>>
Does Arsenal choking go beyond Wonga and his management?
>>
>>76383748
the shirt looks really nice but it would have looked nice with the old logo and without the jeep sponsor
>>
>>76383747
Well obviously, that's the same for any intangible asset. However, if Manure come to you with an official bid of €100m for your meme youngster, you have sufficient and appropriate evidence of his valuation and you can revalue the contract to that value. It may be bullshit, but it doesn't go against the accounting standards as far as I know.
>>
>>76383809
Yes, It's the players too

But he bought them, so not really I guess
>>
How are >we looking, fámsquad?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170607-121151.jpg (606KB, 1263x1638px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170607-121151.jpg
606KB, 1263x1638px
>>76383839
fuck, forgot picture
>>
>>76383839
>buying özil
>>
>>76383853
veratti will never happen
>>
Philipp to Dortmund confirmed.
>>
>>76383853
If Bellerin was from the academy of any other club would Barcelona even think of signing him? I'm not so sure they would tbqh
>>
>>76383832
makes sense, but also seems incredibly subjective and flimsy, and I wonder if a low offer also has a negative impact on valuation. If so you could fuck a rival's accounting by making low offers for their players

I will try to find out the ias 38 formula to calculate a player value later, seems like the only guide on the matter
>>
>>76383853
>Bellerin
Just play Chelsea anything they ask for Azpilicueta.
>>
File: IMG_2708.png (111KB, 344x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2708.png
111KB, 344x352px
Give us Morata and no one gets hurt.
>>
>>76383853
>ter stegen
why dont you start by buying a decent gk
>>
File: When.jpg (148KB, 1280x374px) Image search: [Google]
When.jpg
148KB, 1280x374px
I'm getting desperate lads
>>
>>76383869
>Dortmund buying fuccbois

Nothing out the ordinary
>>
>>76383867
why not?
>>76383888
that's not a reason to not sign him
>>
>>76383928
he's pretty good
>>
>>76384009
I'm an Arsenal fan and there's definitely reasons why Bellerin isn't good enough. He can't cross a ball for shit, he makes careless mistakes and has to make up for them with his pace ALL THE TIME, and his passing is off.

When half of the Arsenal fanbase want him to go, you really shouldn't be buying him
>>
>>76383777
>iconic
if you look it up, it's only like 30 years old. 30 years in which they amounted a record of european finals lost. I'd say a new look is warranted at least.
>>
>>76384039
>When half of the Arsenal fanbase want him to go,
We don't you stupid twat, he needs someone to rotate with who isn't perma ded so the stubborn french git doesn't play him all the time even when he's playing like shit
>>
>>76383942

>N E updates on the jay F to me situation?

I don't get it
>>
Are Barcelona really gonna line-up like this, the absolute madmen?!

TS
Masch Pique Umtiti
Busquets
Rakitic Ballerin
Messi
Dembele Suarez Neymar
>>
>Niklas Süle on rejecting Chelsea: "There was interest from them, but Bayern München are among the top 3 clubs in the world so I didn't have to think about it long. No club from England could have stimulated me as the offer from Bayern did."
>>
>>76384177
um titty at left back and belljockey at rightback
biscuits and rakitic
not that crazy
>>
>>76379951
>chinese goalkeeping
>chinese defending

jesus christ
>>
>>76384269
Like this:

TS
Bellerin Pique Umtiti Alba
Busquets Rakitic
Dembele Messi Neymar
Suarez
>>
>>76376685
These are legit guys.
>>
>“I have learnt very, very little English – it’s very hard. Just ‘tomorrow’, ‘good morning’, ‘good afternoon’ and a little more. My daughter’s face has changed colour – it looks like she’s been living in a cave.

manshitster BTFO lolito
>>
File: dab dance.jpg (71KB, 560x408px) Image search: [Google]
dab dance.jpg
71KB, 560x408px
>>
>>76384334
>My daughter’s face has changed colour – it looks like she’s been living in a cave.
obsessions with tans is a mental illness. its sun damage
>>
>>76384349
*doubles in value*
>>
>>76384355

t. Skinnyfat afraid to go to the beach
>>
>>76384358
0 x 2 = 0
>>
>>76383519

>Liverpool couldn't even score against Southampton when Fonte had left and van Dijk was injured

Really fires up the ol' neurons
>>
>>76384377
xDDD
>>
File: caption this.png (259KB, 396x393px) Image search: [Google]
caption this.png
259KB, 396x393px
post yfw Southampton sell Van Dijk for 50m to one of Liverpool's rivals
>>
File: Smug Painted Lad.jpg (56KB, 670x320px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Painted Lad.jpg
56KB, 670x320px
>>76384437
>>
>>76384201

>Meanwhile Lukaku prefers Chelsea over Buyern

Shocker.
>>
Apparently Vitolo to Atlético, with a loan to Las Palmas in the first half of the season
>>
>>76384506
>loan to Las Palmas
>fucking Las Palmas

kek
>>
>>76384169
excellent post
>>
File: 1463606209686.jpg (47KB, 657x371px) Image search: [Google]
1463606209686.jpg
47KB, 657x371px
Any update on the job to me situation?
>>
>>76384529
they want him to play, but not internationally, so that he can play for Atlético in the CL later on
>>
>>76384506
b/c of the transfer ban?
>>
File: Manlet fury.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet fury.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>76384594
yes
>>
>>76384596
When will they learn?
>>
>>76384590
That doesn't make any sense. He can't be cup tied for anything since its a new season
>>
>>76384590
Makes sense, he's just way too good for Las Palmas, unless they can reach the level they had in autumn again
>>
>>76384596
They will literally never learn
>>
>>76384596
When will they learn?
>>
>>76384596
>pick on a guy our own size
>big guy comes over and tries to act tough
>don't back down

He did the right thing
>>
>>76384651
More like he did the "slight" thing
>>
>>76384651
top lel , 5'9 scott brown is leaning toward that midget yet he still towers above him
>>
>>76384624
if he plays for e.g. Sevilla in the group stages he can't play for Atlético in the k.o. stage
>>
is it a napoleon complex to not be a bitch?
>>
>>76384529
They should be much better this season desu.
>>
File: thinkinghard.png (93KB, 275x268px) Image search: [Google]
thinkinghard.png
93KB, 275x268px
>>76384686
What makes you say that?
>>
is bellerin any good other than being a speedy mong? The few times I paid attention he looked like he couldn't even put a decent cross
>>
>>76384728
>he looked like he couldn't even put a decent cross
Oh he certainly can't, high or low he's hopeless at both. He's been having a bad time this season but even when on top form his crosses are wank, don't see why Barca would want him.
>>
>>76384728
His hair is actually worse than the original speedy mong's
>>
>>76384742
other than getting rid of arda turan in a swap I don't see it either, even pegleg aleix vidal seems 10 times the player
>>
Is there any chance Lukaku is going anywhere but Chelsea?
>>
>>76384770
If swapping someone for Arda is what they're looking for, they should unironically get Giroud.
>>
>>76384728
he's got progressively worse over 2 seasons, probably down to the opposition just learning to deal with his pace and force him into using his weaknesses (eg strength and positioning)
>>
File: when_will_they_learn.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
when_will_they_learn.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>76384596
>>
File: 4500.jpg (269KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
4500.jpg
269KB, 1920x1152px
Which Ligue 1 player will be sold for the most money?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13132073
>>
>>76384827
this season?
>>
in case yanited fail to sign any top tier players this window, what are some shit tier players they can sign for maximum marketing potential?
>>
>>76384818
I now remember the picture with Evra and Park named rushhour4.jpg.
>>
>>76383571
Future balon d'or. His clause is 60mil, worth every penny. Hope he doesnt go, liverpool is beneath him. Another year in Sporting and then he goes to Real to replace Bale.
>>
>>76384857
judging from FIFA he is just another pacenigger, even though that would be perfect for Liverpool
>>
>>76384841
Gnabry
>>
File: r.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
r.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>76384875
>judging from FIFA
>>
>>76384875
He might be one of the best dribblers playing today. Go to youtube to see how he put Marcelo in his back pocket. Screw Figo and Tsunaldo, Gelson will be the best winger Sporting ever produced.
>>
>>76384880
>gnabry
>marketing

what? who the fuck is even going to buy his shirts?
>>
>>76384841
any Chinese or other Asian player, or Buffon
>>
>>76384827
is Gnagnon even a real name?
>>
>>76384892
pakis and stuff? the usual suspects
>>
>>76376685
>a non EPL rumor on /trans/

please leave
>>
>>76384904
Imagine the state of the Slav ABU if Utd signed Buffon
>>
>>76384892
he's black and quick and tries to dribble a lot, what a dumb question
>>
>>76384892
doesnt matter. since he's going to United he's the new Messi and therefore his jersey will be bought
>>
Any updates on the Giroud to Newcastle situation?
>>
>>76384960
Man United vs Juventus is a possibility this coming CL, imagine the shitposting wars between Portunon and Slovakbro
>>
RiRodriguez to AC Mulan done deal
>>
>>76385011
is he sht or elite
>>
>>76385011
wew
>>
>>76384891
>beating Jobbcelo

whoop dee doo
>>
>>76385011

Jay Rodriguez > Richard Rodriguez
>>
>>76385039
It's G
>>
>>76385026
He's ok
>>
>>76385044
>guventus
>>
>>76385011
wtf how is milan getting shit done so fast
>>
>>76385006
>1 thread
>500+ posts
>2 IPs
>>
File: IMG_1493.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>76384891
wtf I love Gelson now
>>
>>76385062
Conti and Biglia almost done too
>>
File: DBpDvX0XgAIp1sX.jpg (99KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DBpDvX0XgAIp1sX.jpg
99KB, 768x1024px
Who /lifelong/ Washington Square FC?
>>
>>76385109
>Conti
Really? Juve are gonna let another club go for him? Damn, RiRo-Romagnoli-Musacchio-Conti looks pretty fine.
>>
>>76385055
>gguventus
>>
>>76385140
jj has pol lirola
>>
>>76385140
Biglia is virtually done, they have been talking about Conti a lot but still didnt agree a deal, but they are the ones "on the lead" to sign him
>>76385140
>Juve are gonna let another club go for him?
apparently, they bought Caldara tho.
>>
File: exquisite gentleman.jpg (57KB, 580x627px) Image search: [Google]
exquisite gentleman.jpg
57KB, 580x627px
>>76385121
>I browse /r/soccer
>>
Blick are saying Zakaria is moving to BMG to replace Dahoud. Only the medical left.
>>
>>76385062
He had a release clause.
>>
Allegri signed a crontract with Juve for another 2 years for 7m per year
>>
>>76385245
they signed him for less than the release clause
>>
>>76385026
he's either shit or elite
>>
>>76385261
JUST
>>
>>76385270
There isn't anyone better, availibe right now imo
>>
File: as pepe.png (44KB, 1038x1111px) Image search: [Google]
as pepe.png
44KB, 1038x1111px
now that other teams are making decent transfers and >we are selling our best players, how hard will >we drop next year? I'd say 6th place or below, plus 4th place in CL group
>>
Which underwhelming signing will spurs spend an entire summer completing?
>>
>>76385292
agreed, i cant imagine how juve fans will feel if they crash out of the cl again tho, Allegri has a lot of pressure on him
>>
>>76385207
For me, it's actually Twitter
https://twitter.com/Copa90/status/872383493506048001
#RedTubeARMY
>>
File: warm up for me, sturato.jpg (9KB, 343x334px) Image search: [Google]
warm up for me, sturato.jpg
9KB, 343x334px
>>76385261
Is 7m a lot for a manager of a Juventus-size club?
>>
>>76385322
>if
ay
>>
>>76385267
Not much less. It was around €20, since Wolfsburg didn't get European football.
>>
>>76385341
are you,dare i say it,marco asensio
>>
>>76385345
*€20m
>>
>>76385299
Bale in a swap deal for Son
>>
>>76385353
nope, sorry la, I'm not a gypsy
>>
>>76385326
I'm calling you out on this
>>
>>76385345
the clause was 22m, mian will pay 15+3
>>76385338
i'm retty sure it's a lot for every manager, he must be top 5 best paid in Europe or something. And yes it's a lot for Juve and SerieA standarts
>>
>>76385391
>adding the hashtag to the url
https://twitter.com/Copa90/status/872383493506048001
>>
>>76385374
he looks so andalusian famalam
>>
>>76384596
yotun was in the right though
>>
File: gypsies+andaluces[1].jpg (40KB, 723x851px) Image search: [Google]
gypsies+andaluces[1].jpg
40KB, 723x851px
>>76385410
keks
>>
>>76385479
do your schools go into detail about how you BTFO Granada and kicked out jews and muzzies and forced the rest to convert and become arbeloa and asensio today?
>>
File: De Brown.png (180KB, 240x384px) Image search: [Google]
De Brown.png
180KB, 240x384px
>>76385403
Alright your in the clear... for now. But I have my eye on you. Don't leave town
>>
>>76385261
good now it's all down to marotard not to buy shitty players anymore
>>
>>76385394
Ignoring the insane PL wages for managers, he probably deserves to be paid that much desu looking at Juve's place in Europe. They are in the top 4 together with Bayern, Barca and Real tbf
>>
>>76385490
yes, it's all taught in spanish history, don't remember any controversy or fuss about it in class: they were shit and were kicked out or told to stfu
>>
File: gazzetta_sport.750_0.jpg (70KB, 420x602px) Image search: [Google]
gazzetta_sport.750_0.jpg
70KB, 420x602px
Today's frontpages:
>Inter
A lot of Roma
“Here I’m happy” – and so Spalletti prepares an assault on his former club with Sabatini
Rudiger is close, but their dreams are Strootman or Nainggolan, who would be statements

>Juve’s moves
OK to Allegri: €8m a year
Now he is expecting Douglas Costa

>The new signing
Ricardo Rodriguez visits Milan
Pressing for Biglla

>The old Matador
Cavani opens the door to Napoli
De Laurentiis shuts it
And Pioli returns in Viola

>National team
Ventura already discusses his renewal
Test in Nice against Uruguay

>Balotelli
Considers Dortmund but wants the Premier League in order to get back in Azzurro

>Goodbye to Sarti
The goalkeeper of [Helenio] Herrera’s triumphs
>>
>>76385570
based alfonso

how the fuck do they enforce it anyway? i wonder if it could be done in France today or would it be too inhumane but importantly impossible logistically and socially
>>
File: corjun7_2.jpg (60KB, 420x597px) Image search: [Google]
corjun7_2.jpg
60KB, 420x597px
>Seven and a half
Juve-Allegri, today the meeting and new contract ready: maxi-raise for the Coach who will earn €7.5m per season

>Ventura says no to Suning
‘Flattered, but I remain as CT’
Azzurri take on Uruguay
De Rossi: ‘It’s my last contract with Roma’

>Tavecchio and Veltroni: Yes, women’s football is a priority

>How the new Milan runs: Rodriguez arrives, Biglia warms up
And for Belotti, the offer is Niang plus Kucka

>De Laurentiis: Not just a spectacle, now I ask Napoli for the Scudetto
Reina stays, but I’m buying a goalkeeper

>Our inquest on the golden Bayern: revenue growing since 2010 and tickets always sold out

>Goodbye to Sarti, icon of the 60s
With him in goal, the Grande Inter won it all
>>
>>76385580
Are you the guy that used to post quotes in italian?
>>
>>76385580
>Considers Dortmund but wants the Premier League in order to get back in Azzurro
Only relegation team will trust balotelli, and that's for marketing purpose.
>>
File: tutjun7_2.jpg (66KB, 420x588px) Image search: [Google]
tutjun7_2.jpg
66KB, 420x588px
>Juve, the Number 1 arrives
Marotta has the Arsenal goalkeeper in hand, ready to take on Buffon’s mantle
Lucescu pushes Douglas Costa: ‘I raised him at Shakhtar, he is a super winger and can complete his game in Turin’

>Allegri, it’s the day
Today the Coach will sign on until 2019

>Miha: ‘I’m staying at Toro’

>Italy-Uruguay, more than a test
It’s worth it for the ranking

>Milan, already €80m spent
Now a hitman and other coups

>Football mourns Sarti, the angel of the Grande Inter

>>76385605
I don't think I am? I just came across these yesterday desu
>>
>>76385490
Imagine being named Marco Asensio. Must be amazing
>>
>>76385651
on that topic, what are some names you just love saying to yourself?
>Frank Lampard
>Zinedine Zidane
>Edwin Van der Sar
>>
>>76385633
How do you know italian?
>>
>>76385594
back then spain had like 9m population and the moors were 300k and most of them very concentrated in the same areas, making the logistics easier. Also no way to move around like today, they couldn't simply board a train or drive away in a car

it was an official command, a law that required them to convert or leave, so my guess is they were shown the sword, plenty of them killed and beaten up, kicked out of their houses and businesses, their gathering places burnt down, and the rest got the clue and left. Unlike today, during that era any bullshit was dealt with major and sudden severity

I think it would be possible and easy anywhere in the modern world but not without an absolute and ruthless massacre, women and children too. The same way you deal with a savage animal: you beat it into submission or death
>>
>>76385686
>he states zidane
>>
>>76385705
not only is it impossible but I feel westerners have this idea that by integrating them that they hope they would lose their faith over time, like how most young europeans are nowadays, like Zizou who admits himself he doesnt practice islam
>>
>>76385686
Joe Cole
>>
>>76385686
Angel Rangel
>>
>>76385686
Jeffrey Gouweleeuw

It sounds so funny
>>
wtf why do jj try to sell lemina?
allegro barely gives any chance
he gives utter trash like memenic so many chance over and over again but no for lemina
wtf
>>
Some rumors from the good old germania:

>Ricardo Rodriguez to Milan is literally confirmed (~18m€)
>VFL Wolfsburg are close to signing belgian wonderkid Nany Dimata for ~ 10m european dollars
>FC Ralle Ragnick are looking to buy left winger Bruma from Galatasaray Istanbul. One of the most reputable newspapers in germany, Bild, are reporting that Leipzig are close to signing the player for 15m€
>Serge Gnarby will be leaving Werder Bremen this summer with TSG Didi Hoppenheim looking to snap up Gnarby for ~10m
>Meanwhile in München, FC Rolex Rummenigge are looking into signing 22 year old Leon Goretzka from Schalke 04 who only placed 10th in last years Ruli season
>>
File: 1486126977972.jpg (79KB, 680x626px) Image search: [Google]
1486126977972.jpg
79KB, 680x626px
>>76385738
it was never a problem before, there are huge muslim communities in France since the 50's
>>
>>76385686
Tomas Ujfalusi
>>
File: comfy pepe.png (147KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.png
147KB, 396x385px
>tfw /trans/ is comfy af again and /pol/ have finally left

This is our year lads
>>
>>76385804
Shut the fuck up Anders you're jinxing it
>>
>>76385804

/pol/ reporting in

Nigger

Supposedly Puel is getting sacked from Southampton. Sounds good to me.
>>
Apparently Real have gotten 180M€ offers for Ronaldo and he has been quoted today saying "Nothing is impossible"
>>
>>76385738
>I feel westerners have this idea that by integrating them that they hope they would lose their faith over time
they do, and there's some logic to it, but it doesn't work with them. In north africa you see many youths don't give a shit about islam during their teens, but once they reach their 20s and marry, many of them culturally revert back completely, tell their women to stay at home and cover their heads and repeat the same cycle their parents did. There's no generational evolution in them, it's a lost hope

Look at france, they've been importing algerians for more than 100 years, and most of those never integrated. Not even 3rd and 4th generation, they are hopeless

Look at england and their 'asians', born and raised in england and planting bombs and suicide bombing for allah. Again, same shit, same result

And there's an obvious cultural nexus between algerians born in france and asians born in england, but apparently many europeans don't want to see it or say it

>not only is it impossible
nothing is impossible, my friend
>>
>>76385687
Used to live in France just on the other side of the Frejus tunnel so went to Turin a lot, also had a gf with Italian parents in high school there
>>
Raiola was in Dortmund because of Immanuel Pherai.

16 year old lad from AZ Alkmaar.
>>
>>76385825
Sorry
>>76385836
About time. Couldn't stand watching Saints this season. If they get Roger Schmidt that would be pretty good
>>
File: IMG_2699.png (114KB, 407x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2699.png
114KB, 407x430px
>mfw Chelsea buy Lukaku
>>
How would you feel if the current european champion with the most stacked team ever gets both mbappe and donnarumma
>>
>>76385916
Mbappe is a meme. Rashford is better.
>>
>>76385916
Donnarumma is a meme. De Gea is better
>>
>>76385916
Mbappé and Donarumma are both memes. Rashford and De Gea are better
>>
>>76385963
Remind me of how many goals Rashford scored in the CL this year
>>
>>76385916
Rashford and De Gea are both memes. Mbappé and Donarumma are better
>>
Who watching Georgia vs St Kitts & Nevis tonight? Yall know who to support!

>China PR 8-1 Philippines

THE RED DRAGON AWAKENS!
>>
>>76385853
That would be the biggest heist in the history of football.

He's had an amazing 4 months but he will very quickly return to his old pre madonna gay poacher phase if he left madrid for literally any other club.
>>
A-any Fulham news guise?
>>
>>76378455
Autism
Kys please
Also OP kys too
This thread is retarded
>>
>>76386058
there's only 1 heist of the century

https://streamable.com/250a
>>
>>76385853
He genuinely says that every single time he's asked about a transfer
>>
>implying Rashford wouldn't have scored 30+ goals if he had played for Monaco this season
>>
>>76386143
I bet I could score in that shit league too desu
>>
>>76385910
>didn't want him anyway la
>or greaseman
>or morata
>>
>>76386153
all they really need is to play Rashford regularly
>>
No mentions of Defoe being sold to Bournemouth for £20m?
http://talksport.com/football/sunderland-striker-jermain-defoe-confirms-bournemouth-medical-says-focus-entirely-england

>£20m
>for a 34 year old man
>>
Are Chelsea signing a wingback to replace Moses yet or what?

I heard Conti is decent from other Italians but I've never watched him play, what's the general consensus on him?
>>
>>76386173
conte is a manager you mong
>>
>>76386172
£20 million is his wages not the fee
>>
>>76386173
Why replace Moses?
>>
>>76386201
Ask Jesus
>>
>>76386201
because you need more than just pace and strength to survive in the CL

>>76386173
Sidibé would unironically be a good fit, even though I don't rate him

The rb market this summer is tough, literally no good ones available
>>
File: Fed Up Rei.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fed Up Rei.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>76386181
>>
>>76386234
I know I know I've let you down
>>
>>76386201
can't cross for shit and bad link up play which kills counter attacks. he would be exposed in CL
>>
>>76386173
I like Conti a lot, he's still young and not fully proven but he reminds me a bit of Dani Alves. Contributes a lot on the offensive end. I would be interested in seeing how he'd fare in a back four with more defensive responsibilty though. But since Chelsea play with wing-backs anyway he'd be a good fit.

Kind of sucks for Atalanta, only getting a little bit out of their golden youth trio with Conti likely moving, Caldara going to Juventus (though he'll likely stay on loan at Atalanta for one more season) and Gagliardini already left to Inter. Atleast they're pocketing a good sum for them I suppose.
>>
>>76386111
>>76386111
Hearing rumours they're non-league SHIT, lad.
>>
Ok, so here's a meme update for >us barçafags

>Barcelona looking into signing Bayern Munich's Douglas Costa

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/barcelona-looking-into-signing-bayern-munichs-douglas-costa-6088120

>Barcelona still no closer to learning of Deulofeu decision

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/barcelona-still-closer-learning-deulofeu-decision-6088362

In other news:

>Nolito is probably leaving Manchester for Sevilla. Nolito on Manchester: "It's like my daughter's been put in a cave".

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/laliga/nolito-snapped-with-sevilla-sporting-director-close-sanchez-pizjuan-6087959

>Halal might loan out Theo Hernandez after he has been accused of sexual assault in Marbella

http://en.as.com/en/2017/06/05/football/1496661598_736150.html

>Donaldo might leave this summer after supposed 180M offers by clubs like Man U or PSG

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-the-subject-huge-bid-this-summer-6088747
>>
File: D778F36F622C4FC6970455A50CE2DC2F.jpg (419KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
D778F36F622C4FC6970455A50CE2DC2F.jpg
419KB, 2000x1125px
>>76385994
Mbappé scored more goals in the CL than Rashford in the league.

>b-but he isn't a striker
>h-he destroyed Celta la
>h-he excels at being a pacy negro
>r-real and barca are knocking for him i'm s-sure.
>>
>>76386391
>Douglas Costa
wew lad
e
w

l
a
d
>>
File: my.png (55KB, 590x379px) Image search: [Google]
my.png
55KB, 590x379px
>you will never be a shitposting FIFA youtuber who just happens to also be a professional footballer as well

With Curtis Davies leaving I hope our core lads don't start abandoning ship.
>>
>>76385963
>KickandRushford
>Good

If Lingard played higher up the pitch he'd have the same goal stats as him/
>>
>>76386391
>>Donaldo might leave this summer after supposed 180M offers by clubs like Man U or PSG

How is Mouyes getting away with this shit? He just buys spends shit and hope he wins.
>>
>>76386452
>Non-league

You fancy FUCKING OFF lad?
>>
>>76386405
who is this semen speed demon?
>>
>>76386452
yes lads
>>
I know these threads are a euro circle-jerk, but tell me, /trans/, who's coming to MLS?
>>
>>76386548
what's the mls?
>>
>>76386234
>tfw no /trans/ gf to make up bullshit transfers with
>>
>>76386153
Genuinely don't want anything to do with Lukaku. I'd be really annoyed if Man Utd bought him.
>>
>>76386548
The Undertaker
>>
>>76386548
david beckham
>>
File: barcelona_17_18_nike_home_kit_e.jpg (87KB, 1199x1600px) Image search: [Google]
barcelona_17_18_nike_home_kit_e.jpg
87KB, 1199x1600px
Let's talk about kits

are you happy with >your club's kits for next season?

I'm not too thrilled with Barcelona's new kit, but it could be worse, I guess. The best part is that we stop having Qatar on the shirt. Goodbye ISIS!
>>
>>76386621
You know they will.

Chelsea have suckered United into wasting 85m on a black emile heskey.
>>
>>76386548
Until your retarded club rules have changed (ie; you can only have 3 million £ a year players) you're not gonna get anybody you know.
>>
>>76386658
>anime tier sponsor
>>
File: TE_M8488[1].jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
TE_M8488[1].jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
>>76386548
Lucian 'Magicianul' Sânmărtean
>>
File: JUST.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
>>76386658
Does anything reallu need to be said about it?
>>
>>76386707
Who's that?
>>
>>76386730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuuCVUXZlhQ
>>
>>76386548
khedira and totti
>>
>>76386749
>walking past players
>Dribbling
>>
>>76386774
>implying that wouldn't be effective against my little soccer defenders
>>
>>76386749
Does he play CAM? >my team needs a good #10.
>>
>>76386815
yeah thats his preffered position

hes already in a retirement league though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGJo3HoZms4
>>
>>76386548
Pooney and Terry
>>
>>76386405
is there a list?

friendly reminder that Albrighton got the highest speed last year
>>
>>76386815
Also, a lot of my favorite MLS players are Argie midfielders (Diego Valeri, Mauro Diaz, Nacho Piatti). Who's the next guy I should hope comes to the US?
>>
+++ BREAKING NEWS +++
>>
>>76386391
There are like 3 spelling errors in the Ronaldo article, pretty sure it's legit
>>
>>76386867
your mom gay
>>
--- FIXING NEWS ---
>>
What is /trans/ listening to on this windy day?
>>
>>76385916
Donnarumma is not better than Navas yet. Mbappe would get benched for Bememezema
>>
>>76386876
that's the english version of a Catalan sports newspaper, they probably have some guy translating the articles with google translate, so they have many mistakes
>>
File: kettle.jpg (276KB, 1366x1025px) Image search: [Google]
kettle.jpg
276KB, 1366x1025px
>>76386914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucTg6rZJCu4
>>
File: benufo-hessleaudiocrew,0[1].jpg (51KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
benufo-hessleaudiocrew,0[1].jpg
51KB, 800x490px
Check one two
Good afternoon, you're locked into the /trans/ thread
Constant funposting and fresh memes guaranteed

>>76385686
>de gay

>>76383869
Dortmund buying from direct competiton again :^)

>>76386914
Just came home so something to relax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2iMKjdh1PI
>>
>>76386914
Listening to american gods audio book
>>
>BREAKING: Katharina Liebherr, the Southampton owner, has become embroiled in an investigation by the German tax authorities. [Times]
>>
>>76386914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75kbZZ9WVAI
>>
so casillas to liverpool
>>
What's all this about Sanchez joining city in the coming days?
>>
>>76386982
>German tax inquiry may force Saints owner Katharina Liebherr to sell the club. [Times]
>>
What are the odds Sanchez goes to City this week?
>>
>>76384890
dude faced
>>
>>76386914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_GPAl_q2QQ
>>
>>76386914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2EwTKRmsU&spf

It's stuck in my head
>>
>>76386914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vjx8tvMvDE
>>
File: shopping.jpg (33KB, 378x363px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
33KB, 378x363px
>>76387006
Done deal pal
>>
>>76387005
Maybe Liverpool should just buy them then and use them as a farm
>>
>no CL last year
United obtain Ibra, Mkhi and Pogba

>CL this year
United top targets are out of reach and they are being forced to go after shitters

What went wrong?
>>
>>76387134
Top attacking players being put off by mouyesball
>>
>>76386914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1oCi5VrEtA
>>
Who will be the next british player to play for Real Madrid/Barcelona?
>>
>>76387185
Ryan Sessegnon
>>
>>76387185
Ben Woodburn
>>
File: tan.png (198KB, 584x563px) Image search: [Google]
tan.png
198KB, 584x563px
The Nolito story is great.
>>
>>76387232
I remember when the obese dutch shitty bandwagoner was calling him the signing of the season
>>
>>76387240
tbf he was good when he actually played
>>
>>76387185
me
>>
>>76387273
position?
>>
>>76387284
on the left
>>
>>76387312
whats your special traits?
>>
>>76387240
>obese
>>
>>76387331
i run about a bit
>>
>>76386914
>>
>>76387232
Retarded. Why move to England if you don't expect this shit? This sounds like utter bollocks. Especially when tanning shit exists if you're THAT retarded to rate looking like dogshit.
>>
>>76387185
James McCarthy
>>
>>76387232
Forgot that guy existed.
>>
>>76387434
Just like he did when he locked his daughter in the cupboard.
>>
>>76387185
unironically harry kane
>>
Simone (brother of pippo) Inzaghi signed an extension till 2020
>>
>>76386710
this kit is cool as fuck only problem is the club logo

>>76386914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX1Ywml2NZc
>>
File: yamete-kermit.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
yamete-kermit.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>alex sandro on sale
>dani alves on sale
>lemina on sale
>>
>No Georgia vs St Kitts & Nevis stream

FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>76387185
joe allen
>>
File: wot.webm (283KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wot.webm
283KB, 1280x720px
>>76380423
poor matt
>>
File: Look.webm (638KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Look.webm
638KB, 720x404px
>tfw no girl looks at you like that and then feels ashamed after she realizes she's on camera
>>
>>76387819
that nose
>>
File: 1489526571112.png (555KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
1489526571112.png
555KB, 521x533px
>>76382630
>>76377310
>>
>>76387852
how is eggman doing nowadays
>>
>>76387819
I don't get it, he doesn't look particularly good or anything imo
>>
>you now remember FFP
>you now remember the Arabs just told them to fuck off and that was the end of that
>>
File: 2017-18.jpg (29KB, 335x414px) Image search: [Google]
2017-18.jpg
29KB, 335x414px
the absolute madman
>>
>>76387933
That's just crazy enough to work!
>>
>>76387933
Kompany will be injured anyway.
>>
>>76387795
>Googled lineups
>All those glorious English surnames
>probably 99% black

;_;7
>>
>>76387819
She only remembered she's jewish.
>>
>>76387769
>Alex Sandro on sale

What?!?
>>
>>76388062
>Chelsea make £35m offer for Alex Sandro: Juventus reject bid, demand £45m - reports
>>
>>76388104
45m still is nothing for a LB like him in the current market
>>
>>76387769
good, Lemina has the level to be a starter in a good team instead of a mere benchwarmer in a great one
>>
>>76388118
Remember when there used to be equal amounts good attackers and defenders? Now there is probably more better attackers than defenders. I blame Barca.
>>
>>76388147
>Lemina is 'flattered' by links to Arsenal....
>...and Watford

What? He might as well move to Arse, it's not like he'll stay there if he comes good. 3-4 years time he'll be sold and he'll be in his prime.
>>
File: 1397575103287.png (201KB, 433x313px) Image search: [Google]
1397575103287.png
201KB, 433x313px
>>76387819
>>
>>76388165
Lemina would start for arsenal tbf
>>
>>76388148
there's always been more attacking players. everyone grows up wanting to be a striker.
>>
Only 30 posts till this trainwreck of a shitfest is over
>>
>>76387769
Lemina should leave. I find it a bit weird that Sandro and Alves would move though. Maybe if Barca came nocking I guess.
>>
>>76387988
Where is this from?
>>
>>76377075
>Who'll sign him?
Apparently Querétaro from Mexico are interested.
>>
>>76388195
He would. That's my point. He might as well. Got nothing to lose. At worse he just bench warms in another club. Shrug.

>>76388212
Yeah but back then you had shit like Maldini, Costacurta, Ayala, Baresi, Cafu, Nesta, Van Basten... And that's just Milan. Where are the new versions of Terry, Campbell, Keown, Adams, Dixon, Ferdinand, Cole and so on?

>>76388219
Want me to prepare it lad? I closed the old prepared one out of disgust.
>>
>>76387933
It's actually pretty funny how stacked their team is when you consider how lackluster their results are.
>>
>>76388309
Mainly due to >bravo >kolarov and >clichy
>>
>>76388288
>>
>>76388309
>>76388338
I must be the only one who doesn't actually rate their players. Their whole defence is awful, their midfielders are amazingly generic, and their strikers never produced on the level their fame would suggest.
>>
>>76388371
Definitely the new Campbell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJFZ_O7GScI
>>
File: happy gator.jpg (60KB, 653x513px) Image search: [Google]
happy gator.jpg
60KB, 653x513px
>mfw snubchester is back

Last summer was bretty bad desu, glad to see mouyes getting snubbed left right and center. Another mental breakdown when?
>>
Friendly reminder not to reply to the shitposter. Thanks.
>>
>>76388393
The players are all individually good. They'd be starters in almost all top teams. They just can't seem to play well as a team. Was the same problem with PSG especially in their early years.
>>
>>76388443
>They'd be starters in almost all top teams
No.
>>
>>76388458
Not all of them of course, but some.
>>
>Greasman snubbed
>Lukaku snubbed
>Morata snubbed
>Belotti too expensive

Who is there even left for us to sign?
>>
>>76388503
>Lukaku snubbed
>Morata snubbed
When did this happen?
>>
>>76387819
She's married, anon.

That's why she did that look. She realized "shit, I'm married, pull it together"
>>
>>76388288
>here are the new versions of Terry, Campbell, Keown, Adams, Dixon, Ferdinand, Cole and so on?

They all came from an era where defending was about being big and kicking people

Adams wouldn't last 5 minutes without being double carded nowadays
>>
how come poonited cant attract any good players lads? thought they won the europa league?
>>
>you now remember that lovely era when real madrid couldn't get past the ro16
>>
>>76388175
>tfw no choc ice
>>
>>76388535
Terrible meme. Otherwise why was Baresi won of the best defenders era? He was what Stone's is trying to be.
>>
>>76388288
defenders that are only good at defending and are built for defending will never reach top level and are seen as dead weight because now every player on the field (even the goalie) needs to play with the ball and have some type of vista with his surroundings. that's the same for 9s, they can't afford to be foxes in the boxes anymore they have to be very mobile and participate in the buildup
>>
>>76388545
The transfer window isn't even open yet
>>
File: currentlylisteningto.jpg (109KB, 1688x403px) Image search: [Google]
currentlylisteningto.jpg
109KB, 1688x403px
>>76386914
>>
>>76388545
You'll learn when I post the next /trans/ thread, lad. You'll see. You'll learn all.
>>
>>76388583
I'm talking about English defenders. They say it themselves, the modern game favours anything but physicality which is what our best ones were known for
>>
File: MusicBee_2017-06-07_18-49-45.png (126KB, 914x289px) Image search: [Google]
MusicBee_2017-06-07_18-49-45.png
126KB, 914x289px
>>76386914
Just finished listening to this.
>>
File: Peyton.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Peyton.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
Just finished watching the new episode of iZombie lads

wew
>>
>>76386914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Lw9545dCM
>>
NEW
>>76388622

NEW
>>76388622

NEW
>>76388622

NEW
>>76388622
>>
>>76388583
Is this correct english? I can't tell.
>>
>>76388288
>Terry
Stones, la
>Campbell
Bailly, la
>Keown
Gabriel, la
>Adams
Holding, la
>Dixon
Chambers, la
>Ferdinand
Smalling, la
>Cole
Bertrand, la
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.