[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These fucking pussies get ANOTHER 2 days rest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SJM-WARRIORS-0603-333.jpg (2MB, 3593x2742px) Image search: [Google]
SJM-WARRIORS-0603-333.jpg
2MB, 3593x2742px
For what? They play the least physical pro sports game.
>>
best hentai every created in my opinion is Ran->Sem.
>>
Gotta avoid any and all competition on tv to boost those ratings, bro.
>>
>>76373556
>canada
>in charge of maximizing profits

a fucking leaf cannot understand how market share, viewership and of basic economics works. go get taxed up the ass for other people to utilize your "free" healthcare
>>
>>76374982
NBA fans confirmed for same level as WWE fans. When are you going to start watching a real sport, kid?
>>
>>76373556
They have to stretch it out as long as possible so they can shove as much garbage hype and progressive politics down our throats as possible.
>>
>>76374989
like what? divegrass?

NBA is a distant 4th for me, maybe 5th due to college sports. NFL and MLB tied for first and then NHL coming in third.

However what sport I like isn't a factor in terms of viewership, marketing and the like.The number 1 thing sports franchises are? Businesses. Entertainment is just way to earn money. If you can't understand that, you should probably move to venezuela
>>
>They play the least physical pro sports game.
No, with such a short field you basically have to be always engaged. With something like Soccer a defender can take a moment to catch his breath when the ball is far away but if LeBron decides to play gorilla ball on you then you're going to be exhausted very easily
>>
>>76375063
They have subs in basketball though
>>
>>76375095

And timeouts every 5-10 minutes.
>>
They're constantly running around and jumping, also no way basketball is less physical than soccer or baseball especially when screens exist, that alone puts them over in the physicality department
>>
>>76373556
>least physical pro sports game
>what is baseball
>>
>>76375063
the short field is why the game is the least physical. a guy that's 6'8 takes like 8 strides and is down the court
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.