[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whodunit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Whodunit?
>>
jr smith obv
>>
I am ashamed of the normalization of illicit, mind altering drugs.
>>
>niggers
Probably all of them.
>>
"Come on guys, cut it out! This is the finals and --"
"Shut the fuck up Kevin. We all sick of yo pussy shit. We gettin paid anyway. Fuck you beach boy." Jr Smith sucks his teeth. "Yo pass that shit this way niqqa."
Coach Lue waddles in, hiking his pants. "What's that smell guys," he squeaks. "What did I tell you about --"
Tristan Thompson punches Lue from the side, knocking the small fellow unconscious. "That's what's up. My turn homie."
>>
>>76371836
Lue looks like a stoned out nig..

>implying he wasnt the one who lit the blunt
>>
>>76371873
true.

Coach Lue, still on his back from the punch, props himself on his elbows and looks up at his team, their heads shrouded in thick smoke.
"Look here fellas, you're supposed to take care of this shit before you get to the arena. Look at me. Here - look into my eyes. I'm high as shit!" Lue wipes his nose with the sleeve of his ill-fitting suit. "You idiots better hope Windhorst doesn't bring his fat whi---"
A sweaty man, too obese for his young age, pushes through the door shouting "ESPN! LEBRON! WINDHORST" to the security guards behind him. Soaked with his own fat-sweat, Windhorst froze as the forbidden scent hit his nostrils.
>>
>>76371387
how would windhorst know what marijuana smelled like? I only see him as a nerd that no one hung out with
>>
File: LeVar_Burton.jpg (7KB, 153x200px) Image search: [Google]
LeVar_Burton.jpg
7KB, 153x200px
>>76371836
>>76372033

.....go on.....
>>
>>76372033
Oh man there are some good Cavlier memes coming out
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.