[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: NBALogo.svg.png (8KB, 100x227px) Image search: [Google]
NBALogo.svg.png
8KB, 100x227px
How do we fix it?
>>
Kill Kevin Durant
>>
>>76368263
1. remove the 3 first quarters and 2. doesn't allow more than one taller than 185 cm player per team
>>
>>76368277
Killing one man won't save an entire league. I think there should be less teams so the talent isn't so spread out. If every team has all stars then every team has a chance
>>
>>76368263
Knockout tournament. Seven game series, random seeding.
>>
>>76368352
>random seeding
This kills the regular season
>>
>>76368263
make the ball heavier and transparent
>>
>>76368822
That's the idea, yes. Make a big knockout tournament and do away with the season.
>>
>>76368331
Team chemistry is a thing that exists so removing teams doesn't magically increase parity.
>>
>>76368263
Realistically the only thing that could even liven up the league right now would be the Cavs, Spurs, and maybe some other teams trying to make super teams.

The next 3 or 4 years will be the Warriors with almost a full starting squad of future hall of famers winning everything. Cavs pretty much guaranteed the east, but even if someone beat them they would have to face Golden State.

Pretty fucked desu
>>
Move Durant to a different team, but not the Cavs or Spurs.
>>
>>76368263
You can't.

It's a centraly controlled colluded corrupt league.
>>
Tbh I think the league will fix itself. No way the Memeiors will hold onto Curry, Thompson, Draymond, and Durant right???
>>
File: warriors salary.jpg (183KB, 840x582px) Image search: [Google]
warriors salary.jpg
183KB, 840x582px
>>76368910
Next season will be interesting for the Warriors, they've got a lot of new contracts to sign, and I don't know if all the pieces will stay together (will Curry really want to be paid a similar amount to Iggy?)
>>
Let it die. NCAA tourney has always been better anyway
>>
>>76368263
why can't you guys just salute the warriors

they've done a great job building this juggernaut, they deserve it
>>
>>76368263
pg to cavs, so it becomes 2-2
>>
>>76369040
They will for at least another year and it will be another easy title, and who knows with durcant willing to take huge pay cuts
>>
>>76369053
The warriors are a good team but that doesn't change the face that the league is uncompetitive to an extreme degree, there's no point in watching the games
>>
>>76369053
this

all these LeBitchBois upset that dubs gonna win another chip
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 149x144px
>>76369053
It's not just the warriors.

It's the Cavs too.

TLAnd the general lack of competitiveness period from resting players to straight up tanking.

Also the focus of WWEesque narratives, TMZ nonsense, and media talking points instead of actual sport.

And, of course, the forcing of anti-American 'progressive' politics.

It's truly a slimey league.

DROPPED
>>
>>76369087
It's not just LeBron. It's every fucking team in the league. Why were there empty seats at playoff games it's just pathetic. You may not know this Aussie but the league has been getting more uncompetitive every year and people are finally stopping caring
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.