[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Real Madrid Player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>all team works hard
>gets the ball and loses it because he can't dribble

kek

>stay next to rival goalkeeper
>take the ball
>score a goal from 6m

kek

>take the ball
>cant dribble
>fall down crying asking for free kick

kek

>freekick
>shoot randomly
>score goal

kek

And /sp/ says this is the best player in the world. Marcelo is far more superior and works harder. Benzema dribbles. This fag just scores the goals that the team works hard for, prove me wrong.

protip: you can't
>>
didnt read lmao
>>
didnt read lmao
>>
>>76366991
Is this the daily TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU thread?
>>
file under: Hurt, Massive and Never-Ending Butt
>>
>>76366991
HEAD
NICE AND HOT
>>
>>76367010
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Ronaldo is a fucking cancer to the team there's a reason why Portugal played better without him
>>
Ronaldo is probably one of the most boring football players to watch. All he does is wait in the box for his teammates to provide the service and he gets handed the Ballon D'or.

lmao why do I even watch this fucking sport.
>>
He forgot how to do anything just to try to compete with messi in goals. Messi destroyed him from the inside out, a true rainman.
>>
Ronaldo used to be fun to watch, but he realized that, since hes gotten older, he cant keep up with what he used to do. Now he basically serves to redirect crosses towards the goal and score a lucky low driven shot every blue moon. If you want a fun player to watch, watch LCIM
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.