[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Nate Silver.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: nba finals.png (87KB, 602x240px) Image search: [Google]
nba finals.png
87KB, 602x240px
Cavs only has 3% to win now that they are in a 0-2 hole
How can they even recover?

Finally good guy Kevin Durant will win a ring.
>>
>>76366173
Before the series started he noted that their model was underrating the Cavs' chances. But after 2 games, it seems about right.
>>
meyers leonard could join a 73 win team and get a ring

its the most worthless ring in modern NBA history
>>
>>76366173
Nate Silver was wrong about Trump and wrong about Super Bowl and Lebron last year. liberal fake news
>>
>>76366173
>Nate Silver

So this means the Cavs are winning.
>>
File: 28.6%.jpg (38KB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
28.6%.jpg
38KB, 600x322px
not this fucker, he just doomed warriors now. GG
>>
>>76366186
Nobody cares. History NEVER remembers butthurt like yours. Ever.
>>
>>76366173
This stuttering faggot and his bullshit soothsaying

Fuck off
>>
>>76366209
He doesn't do polling.
>>
>>76366173
I've made a ton of money betting money off this Jew since he sold his company to other Jews. This dude was legit but since he sold out he's garbage. Books and the public still take him as gospel off the 2012 elections. Hes been constantly btfo recently. I'm a Cavs fan and fully realize they are in deep shit, how good gs is, how shit the Cavs are minus James, love,and sometimes irving. But 3%? Lol no.
>>
>>76366249
Nate Silver is a complete fraud

And yes, a litteral stuttering faggot
>>
>>76366241
yeah he does he jews it up with BS liberal religion with math and science.

shit no one gets but people believe
>>
>>76366229
nah, he's got to be right eventually

gj nate silver
>>
>>76366173
Durant is an all time great. Lebron is good but needs super teams to win. I don't know how this is up for discussion.
>>
>>76366173
good lord I want to put all of my money on Leaveland now, wat do bros?
>>
You people are retards that don't know the difference between statistics and predictions.
>>
>>76366173
>nate zirconium
looks like the cavs are gonna win after all
>>
I don't understand how the chance can be so low when they still have their own home games to play. It's like this guy has never watched a 7 game series.
>>
>>76366209
fivethirtyeight gave trump significantly better odds than any other polling aggregate up to and on election day.
>>
>>76366234
this
>>
>>76366789
>fivethirtyeight
they TOTALLY fucked it up.
FULLY and COMPLETELY.
And trying to spin it this way doesn't do anyone any good, bro.

They even had a write-up bout how it was literally mathematically impossible for Trump to win.
>>
>Nate Aluminum
>>
File: IMG_3333.gif (2MB, 384x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3333.gif
2MB, 384x284px
>>76366234
THis is the best part of it all. Kd's move to create the most legendary team in NBA history will be looked back on fondly. Durant will get more rings than LeChoke before it's all said and done. Warriors dynasty will go down as some of the most beautiful team basketball ever witnessed. Durant. Curry. Green. Thompson. What an amazing time to be alive to see this greatness unfold.

not to mention LeBitch is getting fucked by a giant cock of irony and should be moderately butt hurt for the next 4-6 finals losses.

Current state of NBA is best timeline.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.