[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can these two just get it over with and fuck already?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Can these two just get it over with and fuck already?
>>
They've got you talking anon, and that's the entire point.

>inb4 no i don't care
Cared enough to make a thread on a mongolian carpet discussion website about it
>>
>>76365540
You don't understand, I didn't give two shots about mayweather vs pacio or whatever that Mexicans name was, but I would literally pay to watch this fight and I don't pay for stuff like this. Om the contrary, I care a lot.
>>
>>76365641
>>76365495
but why? What do you think will happen?
>>
>>76365495
Should've offered Floyd 3x to fight in the octagon instead
>>
>>76365540
>mongolian carpet discussion site

Very nice
>>
>>76365853
I just want to cheer on the white guy desu
>>
>>76365495
Anyone who pays for this shit is a fucking moron.
>>
>>76365495
What's up with the Illuminati symbol?
>>
>ducked prime Pacquiao
>ducked prime Rousey
>ducked prime GGG
anyone who actually believed this fight was gonna happen is a fucking idiot
>>
>>76365889
He'd never do it
>>
>>76366069
>ducked prime Rousey
Lol that fight would never get sanctioned. Are you crazy? She would get fucked up
>>
File: 1478765161045.jpg (22KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
1478765161045.jpg
22KB, 261x323px
>>76365641
you didn't care when mayweather fought one of the greatest boxers of this generation Paquiao and Marquez. But you care to watch mayweather box an mma fighter with shit boxing????? Wtf go get your brain checked or kill yourself. Fucking casual!
>>
>>76366101
if it was mma rules it could be close. if she could get into the clinch without getting KOd she would judo toss the fuck out of that midget nig.
>>
>>76366132
Fighting a man is a whole different ball game. Manlet or not he would wreck her. She wouldn't be able to take one of his punches, no fucking way
>>
File: 1496728704040.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1496728704040.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>76367052
he is good at beating women anyway
>>
>>76367150
Yeah, he's amazing at it. That's my point
>>
File: 1495307678416.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495307678416.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
Imagine being such a fucking clueless combat sports fan that you would think this would make an even slightly good fight.
>>
>>76365495
August 26th at T-Mobile in Las Vegas, will be announced at the July UFC event during Fightcon weekend.
>>
>>76365495
Never going to happen. Why the fuck would either of them agree to it?

>inb4 money

There's only so much money can do. They both know that whatever set of rules were agreed upon it would greatly favour one of them and the other wouldn't agree to it. Neither will agree to a fight where they know they're going to get their head kicked in.
>>
>>76367262
Talks ongoing for undercard fights at the moment lad, if it was all smoke and mirrors they wouldn't be talking to entirely unrelated promoters. McGregor is going to lose soon in MMA anyway, he's not as good as the memes suggest. So if he's going to lose it might as well be for as much money as possible and in a sport which isn't his so it """""doesn't count'""""" and he can carry on in MMA anyway. Literally nothing to lose.
>>
>>76367250
Sauce? I believe it since 3 weeks before or after Canelo vs GGG would have been my guess since that's also in Vegas but hadn't heard anything.
>>
>>76365495
This is a negotiating tactic for both of them, neither of them are going to fight each other, holy shit
>>
>>76367312
See >>76367274

A british promoter with nothing to do with either of them is in talks to put one of his guys on the undercard. What would be the point of wasting all that time if nothing was happening?
>>
>>76367318
somebody somewhere is writing his lunches and trips to Vegas creating a mythical undercard because it's partially his job. These fucking leeches and bums are all over the sport and since promotion is a hustler's racket they never ever stop working. Like you said, these people have nothing to do with either camp, so why not take a meeting to at least have your name out there or in the mix, it's just attaching your guy to these huge star's wattage.

Mayweather is not to the point of out-right end-career exploitation/exhibition matches yet, and Conor wants ownership/more money and this kinda thing is a way to prove his value.
>>
>>76366000

a) There's no white people involved
b) The one you might consider white because of your low standards (McGregor) is going to get embarrassed
>>
>>76365495
Last news i saw was that Mcgreggor agreed to the contract and that Dana is now talking to the Mayweather camp the goal was to do it late august but that's too soon atm so either September or they will delay it till the Christmass block would be my gues

>>76367262
Mayweather gets an extra payday without losing his record as this would be a meme fight if he loses thats an easy 40mil why would he say no
Connor could boost a well paying boxing career whether he loses or wins hes got the hype, obv he will be fighting under mayweather promotions if they take that route more dollaroos for the both of them in the long run.
>>
>>76366069
>ducked GGG
Nigger weight classes exist for a reason. Floyd started off as super featherweight and is not big at welterweight.
>ducked rousey
Too retarded to address
>ducked pacquiao
Pac is younger than floyd, if they would have fought earlier during the pretty boy floyd era manny would have been dismantled just like corrales and gatti were.
>>
August would be too early if they wanted to milk this as much as they could
>>
>>76367361
>Like you said, these people have nothing to do with either camp, so why not take a meeting to at least have your name out there or in the mix, it's just attaching your guy to these huge star's wattage.

The biggest promoter in the UK isn't going to waste his time having sham meetings about things that won't happen lad. Not only does the fighter in question not really need any extra American exposure since he'll probably never fight there again and gets plenty of it here anyway but he won't even get any beyond boxing nerds unless it's announced. The idea a busy man would waste his time pretending to be a part of something which isn't happening to an audience of a few hardcores who hate the main event on YouTube anyway is ridiculous

>Mayweather is not to the point of out-right end-career exploitation/exhibition matches yet

That's exactly the point he's at. He's retired and will only come back for crazy money, what other point is he at?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.