[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: florida.jpg (616KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
florida.jpg
616KB, 2000x1000px
I'm going to Florida for college next year. Can you guys give me a rundown on current Florida sports teams and athletes so I don't look like a sped?
>>
You don't need to know any of that. The only chants you need to fit in are "DE-FENCE *clap* *clap*" and "LET'S GO HOME TEAM".
>>
start lifting weights tomorrow. ignore sports, get decent grades and enjoy those florida girls. you will never have this opportunity again. it is the opportunity of a lifetime.
get attractive, get smart and get after those hot florida coeds. just stay away from drugs and don't do stupid shit drunk.
>>
>>76363788
gain a casual knowledge about your college's sports teams including all major events

Florida has 2 NFL teams and they both suck dick, 2 MLB teams where one is ok (Tampa Bay Rays) but has no fans and the other one sucks dick. They have 2 NBA teams where both (you guessed it) suck dick. Finally they have 2 NHL teams who are both the epitomy of mediocrity.

They are all expansion teams who will only have championships if its very quickly after when they are created and absolutely none else.
>>
>high school students on /sp/
>>
File: timtebow.0.jpg (611KB, 1280x651px) Image search: [Google]
timtebow.0.jpg
611KB, 1280x651px
>>76363788
Are you going to be at UF AKA the best public university of the Southeast, lad?
(Georgia Tech doesn't count, it's an institute not a university)
>>
>>76363975
thank you, I will
>>
>>76363788
Florida has no fans
>>
Uf grad here still living in Gville ,we got gyms, bars, athletic and fucking academics. Come in senpai
>>
>>76363983
There's three NFL teams in Florida
Jags, Bucs, and Phins
>>
>>76363788
Are you in Noles country or Gator country? The only thing that matters to the untermensch of Florida is which of those teams you support.
>>
>>76364128
Forgot about the Bucs

They are good
>>
File: westcott.jpg (2MB, 3003x1993px) Image search: [Google]
westcott.jpg
2MB, 3003x1993px
FSU has ruled the state for the last 7 years and will for at least 2 or 3 more years. Go Noles
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.