[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Warriors the Seahawks of the NBA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: warriors seahawks.jpg (122KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
warriors seahawks.jpg
122KB, 1000x1000px
>West Coast fanbases
>traditionally awful
>got good through the drafting smart
>bandwagon fans
>won 1 championship then lost the next one in heartbreaking fashion
>>
>>76363164
No.
>>
The Patriots have the biggest bandwagon in the NFL.
>>
>>76363164
Not even close.
>>
>>76363288
This. Prior to 2001, not a single person in New England cared.
>>
>>76363164
GSW are a transformative, all-time team that I hate. The Seahawks had a couple good years that no one will remember in a decade.
>>
>>76363385
How are people going to forget the best defense of all time?
>>
>>76363578
>1985 Bears
>2000 Ravens
>2002 Bucs
>>
>>76363604
>one hit wonder
>one hit wonder
>one hit wonder
>>
>>76363164
No, and the fact that you think so implies that you literally know nothing and are just a memelord trying to get a >you.

So yeah, here it is.
>>
>>76363613
>90s Bills overall
>90s Cowboys overall
>No Name Defense
>Purple People Eaters
>>
>>76363644
>90s Bills
LMAO
>>
>>76363633
I mean a lot of people have made that connection including Colin Cowherd
>>
>>76363164
>muh west coast is degeneracy/bandwagon thread 2356246
do you ever get tired of your autistic fits?
>>
>>76363613
and what were the shithawks again?
>>
>>76363288
This. By far.
And to add to that most new fans eat up this meme that Brady is some secret sauce reason for it all and not the amazing template and genious of the organization.
>>
>>76363785
> Colin Cowherd
You're making this so much worse for yourself.
>>
>>76363385
Wrong. The seahawks will be remembered as the biggest blunder ever. They were the team that had it all and should have been the next dynasty, but front office greed and focus on promoting wilson for identity QB revenue cursed them.

Sherman is a chimp, but everything he's upset about is spot on. The defense and Lynch made that team, and the front office gave them the middle finger.
You get what you deserve in this life. This is what Paul Allen deserves.
>>
>>76363965
This. The Seahawks aren't even the bad guys anymore. Amazing how people still see them as a threatening team. The only NFL team that has the dominance that the Warriors would have akin to the NBA is the Patriots.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>76363785
>Colin Cowherd
>people
>>
>>76363785
Colin Cowherd called the Seahawks millennials? This is news to me.
>>
>>76363995
Seahawks thepretically have the raw talent to make one more deep run, but it won't make up for ehat they could have had. Seriously, aomeone is going to write a book about this one day.
What happened to that team, regardless of how you feel about the autiatic fans, just from a sports afficianado perspective is a tragedy.
>>
File: 1393709837418.png (109KB, 246x245px) Image search: [Google]
1393709837418.png
109KB, 246x245px
>>76363345

>tfw can only talk to old farts about the John Hannah/Andre Tippett era because no Patriots fans my age know anything about the team prior to Brady
>>
>>76363965
>Seahawks biggest blunder ever

That will always be the Bills and Wide Right.
>>
>>76364037
The "12s" are pretty much gone now if anything. A few dumb people on social media every now and then but that's it.
>>
>>76364097

Norwood's field goal wasn't a chip shot by any means. I wish people would stop acting like he had an easy game winner and shanked it a la Blair Walsh
>>
>>76364037
And that said, by threatening I meant like it'll take a lot to break them down on a game by game basis. They're still among the better teams, but nowhere near as the 2013-14 teams. Still a good team to win a few playoff games if karma's on their side. Not sure if they can go ahead of the Pats/Raiders though.
>>
>>76364061
It's a bit of the same with younger Seahawks fans here. I've been following since 1996 and a lot of people virtue signalling about Tez when he died even though they never saw him play was pretty predictable but expected I guess. Then again, I have old videos from the 80s regarding the Zorn teams.
>>
>>76364148
Seahawks just beat the Pats last year.
>>
>>76363894
The Warriors are a one hit wonder too
>>
>>76364105
Actually that part is not true. The fanbase is still one of the more active
>>
>a team with the 2 best players to ever play the game is similar to chimp sherman and Russell cuckson

No.
>>
File: IMG_9840.jpg (49KB, 704x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9840.jpg
49KB, 704x184px
>>76364097
>the Bills
Really the only correct answer here in terms of blunders/fuck ups. I mean, who shits their pants in four straight Super Bowls? The Seahawks had a couple Super Bowl appearances and got bounced in the divisional round a few times. They're closer to a more successful version of McNabb's Eagles (1 SB loss, 3 straight conference, 1 divisional loss) or Favre's Packers. Not a total blunder, just a team that underachieved and will be remembered as being pretty good.
>>
>>76365045
Did you see the teams they faced? They were only the favorites in one Super Bowl.
Great defense in the Giants.
The 91 Redskins are one of the most underrated and possibly greatest team ever
Then two straight vs Aikman/Smith/Irvin
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.