[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest choke in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: slip.png (70KB, 779x578px) Image search: [Google]
slip.png
70KB, 779x578px
What's the biggest choke in history?
>>
May deserves to lose if she winds up losing. IT WAS A TWENTY FIVE (25) POINT LEAD.
>>
>Bang on about how tough and determined you will be, constantly use the phrase strong and stable, call it the most important general election in your lifetime
>Pussy out and don't even take part in a television debate with Corbyn or the other leaders.

The Conservative Party have nobody to blame but themselves.
>>
>>76359874
US polling is much more accurate than UK polling

Our polls overestimate the incumbents almost every time.
The poll in the OP was shit because from the other questions it was clear that they disproportionately polled labour voters
>>
>>76359874
fuck you
>>
>>76359558
War Machine v. Christy Mack
>>
wasn't she the one that said she wanted to have this election in the first place?

w e w
>>
>Strong and stable
>Strong and stable
>bang stab stab stab

The shadow home secretary is a national joke and she still blows this hard
>>
Conservatives win still win because Labour is dead in Scotland
>>
>>76360195
Scotland doesn't have any impact on Tory chances, just lowers the chances of an outright Labour majority
>>
so whoever gets most votes of lab and cons, win the election? can they team up with other parties to gain majority? clueless 2bh.
>>
>>76360287
parliament like you lot but no proportional representation, just entirely one seat per local constituency decided by those local votes

Can have coalitions but they're rare (and the last party to join one as the smaller party killed their credibility for the next election)
>>
What's going on brits? Did her comments about internet censorship alienate people or is everyone just upset a conservative government is letting all these terrorist attacks happen? If it's the later I find it hard to believe people think Labour would be better for national security.
>>
>>76360487
Nah, she's just fucking autistic.
>>
>>76360487
every time she does anything she comes across as more and more incompetent
>>
>>76360487
Near as I can tell, she's just INCREDIBLY shit. She's so shitty she even refused to debate Corbyn on television because she knew it would be disastrous. Imagine Hillary Clinton, and now imagine if Hillary Clinton somehow doubled or tripled her Hillary Clinton-ness. That's May.
>>
>>76360487
It's mainly a Labour surge from other parties. The Conservative vote has pretty much held up, it was around 44-46% I think when the election was announced and this Survation poll and the last Survation poll which had them 40% is the lowest they've been. Something like a 3% decrease in average for Conservatives compared to a 12% increase for Labour since it was called.
>>
>>76359846
>May deserves to lose if she winds up losing.
really got my think on now
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.