[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we even bother playing next season? If anything Halal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: really makes you think.jpg (305KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
305KB, 640x426px
Why do we even bother playing next season? If anything Halal will be even stronger while Juve and Bayern are in a transitional phase, Atletico are finished and Barca are pure shit. Englel is irrelevant as per usual

Halal are literally playing in their own league
>>
I don't know why they bother playing any soccer season desu so don't ask me. Same for NBA
>>
File: p41184.png (414KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
p41184.png
414KB, 500x500px
HOWEVER
>>
Monaco m8
>>
>>76357506
>watching TSU and friends btfo everyone
I don't see the problem
>>
>>76357506

Van Dijk, Salah and Javi Martinez are all on their way to Liverpool.
>>
>>76357577
>Van Meme, Memealah and Meme Martinez
>>
Chelsea is a strong team.
Barça is spending 80,000,000€ in signing the best creative midfielder in the world.
United has a coach that knows Madrid and Barça's systems.
Bayern and Juve will keep on being All-Star ensembles made up of the finest players in their respective leagues.
Guardiola will have the whole summer to make all kind of adjustments as well as improve his communication with the roster.

Hyped!
>>
>>76357864
That is some wishful thinking lol, it will be more of the same
>>
>>76357864
>United has a coach that knows Madrid and Barça's systems.
>knows Madrid and Barça's systems.
yea that went well with Pep@bayern lmao
>>
>>76357864
>Barça is spending 80,000,000€ in signing the best creative midfielder in the world.

who?
>>
>>76357506
It all depends on how well the older Madrid players are playing. Sergio, Modric, Marcelo are all in top form but getting older. And Cristiano too
>>
>>76357983
renato sanches
>>
>>76357983
Conca
>>
>>76357577
Liverpool aren't even qualified yet
>>
>>76357983
Bananinha
>>
>>76357983
bacteria
>>
>>76358255

They still got one more season.

Issue for Madrid is that their insane squad depth will be depleted as James, Morata, Pepe, are all gone this transfer window.

Honestly RM's B-team was stronger than most top sides A-team.
>>
>>76357567
Monaco will sell 90% of the team and make gazillions european dollars
>>
>>76358710
and they'll buy players to replace those three.
>>
>>76357983
diego lainez
>>
>>76357864
>Chelsea is a strong team.

Eh, >we need to make some big singings this transfer window to actually have the opportunity of making it to at least the semifinals, we are still very vulnerable in some areas. Plus Conte's archivements at Juve outside of Italy are not that great.
>>
Barca need a lot of changes if they are to compete.

Iniesta needs to be replaced.

Mascherano, and Pique are getting old and not as sharp as they once were.

Mathieu, and Turan are gone.

Umtiti is supposed to be world class...

Busquets has been inconsistent.

ter Stegen blows.

The team is a mess and they are going to have a hard time attracting talent when MSN are soaking up all the glory and money.
>>
>>76358747

Of course they will but, but my gut tells me they will get younger/less expensive alternatives instead of going Galactico.

Guys like Morata and James really want to shine, and I'm sure they'll get that chance where ever they land.

Also LOL Bale might become a bench warmer as Isco is transforming into a super-star. RM is just insane.
>>
>>76357983
Andre Gomes' twin brother
>>
>>76357864
>Chelsea is a strong team

They start Marcos Alonso as left back. They are shit, just like the rest of England
>>
>>76358932
>Canadian opinions

I Lol every single time
>>
>>76358900
>Mascherano, and Pique are getting old and not as sharp as they once were.

>Pique
>sharp as they once were

that said Neymar is such a fucking flop it's ridiculous
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 63x110px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 63x110px
>>76358710
>James
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.