[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /sp/, is Sandusky innocent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ziegler.jpg (55KB, 630x343px) Image search: [Google]
ziegler.jpg
55KB, 630x343px
Well /sp/, is Sandusky innocent?
>>
>>76357227

I thought he's already in jail
>>
sure, it was just innocent horseplay. no need to slap the chains on him, sounds like they were too tough.
>>
nah but his crime was victimless those boys were little seductresses
>>
dindu nuffin
>>
they were literally asking for it
>>
I wonder if it was worth it for him considering he got a good 40 some years of horseplay in before getting caught.
>>
[rhythmic slapping intensifies]
>>
>>76357343
Probably not, it probably felt good while he was doing it but I'm sure he felt ashamed and quite bad about the public humiliation for him and everyone he worked with
>>
>>76357251
Sandusky is incarcerated.
The recent convictions&sentencings are of PSU administrators.
>>
anyone who has spent time in PA outside of Philly and Pittsburgh knows the power of PSU. i'm shocked anything happened at all.
everyone involved should pay dearly for their crimes. the abuse of innocent children makes me very angry and to know an institution as powerful as PSU covered it up for DECADES makes me furious. Pull all federal funding. Let the students go to Rutgers and OSU.
>>
>>76357227
Is this person legally retarded?

Like I mean, seriously, do they have Down's Syndrome or what.
>>
>>76357551
>pull all federal funding
They should kill the football program but come on dude, there are thousands of people who work at PSU that have nothing to do with this nastiness
>>
>>76357564
Ziegler's been on this crusade for years. Originally he only defended Paterno but now he goes so far as to say Sandusky was framed.
>>
>>76357588
the institution can't just keep chugging along like nothing happened. the trusteeship and management of PSU was witting.
the rape of children is pure evil and PSU let it happen and then covered it up.
unless you make a clean break - auction off all assets of the institution for the benefit of the victims and start over - you are tainted.
>>
no horseplay allowed in the workplace
>>
As a foreigner it's fascinating to see how certain sections of Penn State staff and ex-students have managed to pretend this never happened
>>
>>76357773
as a New Jerseyite I can say the same
>>
>>76357718
It's too big of an institution and encompasses too many Innocents to do that. Like I said, let the Athletics departments take the brunt as this whole thing is their fault. And obviously those administrators who played a role. Why should a chemistry department lose their jobs because a football coach raped kids?
>>
>>76357227
Just playing devil's advocate no bully plz. Did any of these victims ever reveal themselves and didn't they all get big paydays?

At least from what I remember more people kept dogpiling on with stories, were always John Does and got paid. The sentiment was so deeply against Sandusky and Penn State at that point I could see illegimate claims being mixed up with real ones.
>>
>>76357251
He is but a couple of the Penn State administrators who helped cover it up also got prison sentences.
>>
I feel like you shouldn't be able to pass judgment on Sandusky unless you've had a kid's dick in your mouth

don't knock it until you've tried it
>>
>>76357264
hnnggg
>>
>>76357227
Why would you defend that guy? I don't get it.
>>
This news makes me think of the recent Baylor rape scandals.
Any new updates, and anyone going away for that one yet?
>>
Great thread

Loled heartily
>>
>>76357372
...and his family...
>>
>>76357881
some of the claims being made up is still quite different from being innocent though
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.