[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a smart guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170605_112249.jpg (30KB, 545x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_112249.jpg
30KB, 545x304px
Are you a smart guy?
>>
>>76352859
For you
>>
>>76352859
They put mics in his face before he even has a chance to put a shirt on
>>
>>76353862
No he was a big baby, who refused to go the podium after losing.
The only way for the media to do their jobs, was to go to the locker room
>>
File: IMG_4189.jpg (83KB, 490x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4189.jpg
83KB, 490x735px
What if I am?
>>
He's going to go full Cam Newton pout mode if the Cav's gets swept.
>>
>>76352859
this is the main reason why I don't like LeBron. he always acts like a bitch
>>
>>76353982

it was a retarded question

of course a beta numale such as yourself would defend the cuck reporter and his retarded ass question
>>
>>76353883

>To do their jobs

So their job is to annoy exhausted athletes after a devastating loss with same old boring question time and time again? Who cares for these kinds of """interviews""" anyways?

"How do you feel after this loss?"

"What does this historic title mean to you?"

"What you planning to win the next game?"

Sports journalists are cancer.
>>
>>76354017
duh it was stupid question but that doesn't mean LeBron has to answer like a smart ass. I don't believe he would have acted like that had they won
>>
>>76354017
Literally all sports reporter questions are dumb.

That's why Pop never takes them seriously.
>>
Non sports reporters with stupid questions shouldn't be allowed in the locker room. I dislike Lebron but I like seeing dumb reporters get shut down.
>>
>>76354068
I'm pretty sure Lebron (or any human) is not obligated to react in exactly the most perfectly polite manor to any reporter. It's pretty hard to argue that this wasn't a stupid question.

"What do you have to do differently to defend at home?"
"What are the differences playing here rather than at home?"
"How can you play differently on the road to avoid getting smashed"

These are all questions I just thought up in 1 minute that would get you a response with more depth than a retarded yes/no question. A yes/no question that essentially asks: "Is it important to win games to win the NBA Finals?"

Yes, you fucking goon. Reporting is that motherfucker's job and that's seriously the best he came up with?
>>
>>76354045
worry about your own sports yuroshit
>>
>>76355010
But the best player in the history of your pathetic rigged league is german.
>>
>>76355297
no he isnt'
>>
>>76352859
If LBJ were this way all the time he'd be less of a cornball and I'd like him.
>>
>>76352859
good job Lelbron

fuck reporters and fuck the media.
>>
>>76353918
lol
>>
>>76355507
Fuck attention whoring tripfags
>>
>>76353919
>if
lol
>>
>>76356134
>>76356134
fuck me anon.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>76355507
He had plenty of time for the media when he was bloviating about the fake graffiti incident
>>
No but im a funny guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI
>>
>>76356220
4 you
>>
File: IMG_8924.jpg (15KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8924.jpg
15KB, 192x185px
>>76354017
>beta numale
>no irony detected
Heh...
>>
lebron is a huge bitch
>too mad to come to podium
>acts like tough guy to reporter
>too cool to get dressed
>dissappeared in the 4th quarter
>save the last dance with steph
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.