[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that #RealWonLol, who will qualify to the group stages?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: cl1718.jpg (186KB, 798x618px) Image search: [Google]
cl1718.jpg
186KB, 798x618px
Now that #RealWonLol, who will qualify to the group stages?
>>
>>76352024
For me it's The New Saints
>>
For me, it's Trepça'89
>>
>>76352024
>League Route
Sevilla, Liverpool, Napoli, Ajax, Nice.
>Champions Route
Olympiacos, RB Salzburg, Celtic, Copenhagen, Malmo/Rijeka/Partizan/Legia/Ludogorets
>>
just over a month til it's back
>>
>>76352024
>Europa FC
>not in the Europa league
>>
Don't care, none of them will be relevant past the group stage.

I hope Ajax don't make it so Feyenoord gets more money, but that's unlikely even though they have choked in the qualifiers the last 10 times.
>>
>>76352024
Steaua. Through the Champions' Route.
>>
>Celtic starts off in the same round as Dundalk

lel
>>
>>76353783
I mean the leagues are about as relevant, I guess
>>
>>76353783
Dundalk will be unseeded
>>
why are israel and turkey in the competition?
>>
I remember when I made it to the Champions League with Vikingur Gota in Football Manager, good times.
>>
Daily reminder Hoffenheim is a little village with around 3,200 inhabitants
>>
>>76354021
is it diverse?
>>
>>76354021

Is Nagelsmman the next Guardiola, Klopp, Mourinho or Zidane?
>>
>>76354046
>rural areas
>diverse

lol

Never been there, but it's usually nothing but old ethnic Germans living there with the exception of one either Chinese or Italian family that owns a restaurant in the village.
>>
>>76352024
how does this shit work again?
>>
As long as we get a Scottish team we will be ok.
>>
>>76354102
sounds horrible
>>
>>76354102

You sound quite triggered Fritz. Just accept that both of our countries our finished. I'm already digging my shitting ditch in preparation.
>>
File: hoffenheim.jpg (13KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
hoffenheim.jpg
13KB, 220x165px
>>76354046
little villages are usually inhabited by old people since the young people left to the cities

occasionally you will see a family in places like this, who were either tired of the city life or just live there for job reasons
>>
File: _95331560_goal[1].jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
_95331560_goal[1].jpg
22KB, 480x270px
>>76354113
>>
>>76354132
The fuck are you talking about?

How am I triggered?
It's a fact that non-whites usually live in the big cities here.
>>
>>76354165

Now you certainly do sound upset. There's no need for that naughty language.
>>
>>76354139
TSG Hoffenheim doesn't play in the village tho

They play in what is officially part of Sinsheim (a little town), but actually is just in the middle of nowhere right at the highway.

But Hopp still lives in Hoffenheim afaik
>>
>>76354164
Half of Slovenia doesn't care about our national team because of our coach. We hopped you guys would win and we hope Malta beat us too. We just want Katanec to fuck off.

Also Scots can't beat Maribor. They tried 5 times and they lost 5 times.

>Celtic
>Rangers
>Aberdeen
>Hibernian
>st something
>>
>>76354107

Escalated Play off rounds until only 8??? 10?? are left alive.

I don't know when it starts though, and there probably hasn't been a draw yet.

I think it would be nice one to watch one of those first qualifying round meme games, i.e Santa Coloma vs Hibernians
>>
>>76352024
any news on the RB Salzburg/RB Leipzig situation?
>>
>>76354107
5 places from "Champions Route"
5 places from "League Route"
>>
I wish FC Luch-Energiya Vladivostok would stop shitting it and get in a position to qualify for the CL, or the Europa league at least, the chaos it'd cause would be hysterical, but as far as I'm aware theyve been relegated to the third tier recently.
>>
File: 1486608186015.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1486608186015.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
>>76353997
>>
>>76354139
comfy
>>
>>76352377
>dutch flag
>doesn't want all dutch clubs to succeed in europe

thanks for your opinion rachid
>>
>>76354646
Khabarovsk are in1st div now and they are as far as vladivostok, i hope they get europa and an english club get them sometimes
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.