[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Saves the NBA*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: greekfreak.jpg (55KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
greekfreak.jpg
55KB, 534x712px
*Saves the NBA*
>>
Sorry wrong pic
>>
>>76351589
>meme player
>>
>>76351578
>Everyone notches about muh parity
>a miraculous Milwaukee/Minnesota finals occurs next year
>lowest ratings ever

People bitch about parity, then stop watching when they get it
>>
File: 1496629342540.jpg (143KB, 720x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1496629342540.jpg
143KB, 720x1160px
Sorry, wrong pic.
>>
>>76351578
Fuck the commie ass anti-American NBA
>>
>greeks
>white
>>
I really hope he wins a ring with Milwaukee. Giannis is genuinely a good if naive man.
>>
>>76351595
minuscule baller detected
>>
Just let it die faggots, the NBA is over
>>
>>76352488
i've never felt worse about the short- and middle-term prospects of the league. these are the dark ages.
>>
File: 20170421_083116.jpg (98KB, 341x421px) Image search: [Google]
20170421_083116.jpg
98KB, 341x421px
>>76351578
TYBG
>>
Still 2 years away
>>
>>76351620
It'd get trash ratings because they're small market teams, not because of anything else
>>
>>76352947
Utah is a tiny market and their finals were the most watched in history.You just need 2 stacked teams and a narrative to make people watch the finals
>>
>>76352947
(((ratings)))

fuck off w/ this bullshit already.

No one is buying it anymore.
>>
>>76352947

Which essentially means: Because people would rather watch the pageantry of a league and narrative rather than the sport itself.
>>
>>76352975
Look at the Nashville Preadators

They sell more tickets than almost any NBA teams and the games are more electric.
>>
>>76351578
With a healthy Jabari, god-tier Giannis and another year of development for Maker, i feel like the Bucks are one acquisition away from a championship. They need a scorer who can draw defenders away from Giannis.
>>
The Bucks fucking suck lel I still remember kek'ing the night away when Da Bulls trashed them by 65 in the 'offs
>>
>>76352975
lol people wereen't watching those games for the Jazz... Jordan was at the peak of his popularity
>>
>>76353053
>shitcago
lol. Every major sport in Wisconsin is objectively doing better than any in Illinois. Cubs will be in the basement by the end of this month.
>>
>>76353188
Jazz sell more tickets than a lot of NBA cities.

Lot of empty seats at the NBA playoffs this year. Not in Utah.
>>
*can't win even in the East*
>>
>>76353051
Giannis needs to work on a jumper which i assume will be priority #1 this off season. I never thought id say this but the bucks might be my favorite team to watch in the league right now, their bizzaro lineup of death with a 7' ball handler, everyone being 6'5" and up, and no positions is absurd
>>
>>76353226
im talking about TV ratings, not stadium attendance
>>
>>76351578
>implying that guy will get past Mr. Shook and the Boston 1st overall duo anytime soon
>>
>>76353051
unfortunately i think Jabari might be done. Middleton is more important to the team than he is anyways.
>>
>>76353216
Maybe this year because the Bulls regular season was a disaster because Wade is a faggot and Rondo didn't give a shit until we got matched to the Celtics.
>insinuating any sport other than basketball matters
Now you fucked up
>>
>>76353277
>insinuating any sport other than the basketball matters

Not in that cesspool of a city you live in. LOL
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.