[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Ruins his legacy*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 13

File: i.png (128KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
128KB, 350x254px
*Ruins his legacy*
>>
>>76347565
Would it have been better if he lost in the CFs?
>>
>>76347565
>ruins his legacy

More like
>west has to create a giga-team to finally defeat Lebron still in his prime

Kinda sad desu
>>
>>76347581
No that would be worse, like what happened in 2010
>>
>>76347590
>Lebron creates two different super teams in order to win titles
>This is perfectly fine

>Someone else makes a super team
>Wow so unfair for Lebron
>>
>>76347611
lebron joined his bud + bosh
their team was utter shit until years later
they won their first title 3 v 5
that's not the same as joining a preestablished 73 win team
>>
File: steve.jpg (63KB, 726x684px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
63KB, 726x684px
>>76347716
this delusional damage control
>>
>>76347716
whew lad the lecuck fuck bois are out in full-force today
>>
>>76347741
>>76347724
Why did you reply to my post twice you dumb jungle asian
>>
>>76347848
Yes let that butthurt flowww
>>
>>76347859
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>76347848
You're retarded
>>
>>76347611
>LeBron makes superteam
>competes against other great teams in close series
>the Warriors make a super-superteam
>get a cakewalk to a ring for the next 5 years and ruin the league

fixed that for you
>>
lmao

it's more like currys legacy is tarnished

>played poorly in 2015 finals, only won because cavs didn't have kyrie and love
>shat the bed in the 2016 finals
>durant carried him 2017
>>
>losing to a 73 win team + durcant

are you retarded OP? jordan wouldve been swept
>>
>>76347611
>Comparing LeBron's weak ass "superteams" to golden states

You probably think Irving is about equal with curry when hes a borderline top 40 player and Wade in 2014 was a hall of fame caliber player when he wasn't a top 50 player
>>
>>76347716
get some rest lequit
>>
>>76347901
>if the Warriors didn't exist the Cavs would be cake-walking through the finals and winning the championship every year
>this doesn't ruin the league because you love riding lebeta's dick

The NBA was ruined before Durant went to the Warriors
>>
>>76347908
This finals isn't about Curry's legacy.

Nobody is holding Steph up as the "Savior of Basketball" like people have said of Lebron for over a decade.

Steph went where he was drafted. He didn't ditch his team a year after promising them a championship to rack up rings with Wade and Bosh.
>>
>>76347724
>>76347741
>>76348085
not an argument.
>>
>>76347901
Warriors/Spurs would have been one of the best WCF series ever if Kawhi had played 100% healthy.

No healthy East team could ever beat a Lebron team.
>>
>You now realize Lebron would only have 3 career finals appearances if he played in the West.
>>
>>76348142
If anything, Lebron's legacy is removing the competitive nature of the game. His "decision" just bore its fruit which is KD deciding to not compete against the Warriors.

Try to refute that KD would still go to the Warriors if LeBron legitimately won a title without the Decision and never went to Miami, you can't
>>
>>76348160
don't forget bron already beat an objectively superiors spurs team in the finals.
>>
>>76348195
Ray Allen did
>>
>>76347565
>letravel
>legacy
LOL
>>
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>leg
acy
>>
>>76348198
ray allen doesn't even get a shot if lebron doesn't carry them there
>>
>>76347565
Laughing so hard at LeBitch right now
>>
>>76348190
Good point. That may have been the turning point for superstars in the modern NBA.

Looks like "The Decision 3.0" will be CP3? Sick of competing against the Spurs, so he joins them?
>>
What I like most about making fun of Lebron, beside the fact that he doesn't have any real moments to look back on that make me satisfied in calling him a GOAT, is his name. It's just so fun to corrupt. Let's look at some of the names posted ITT

lebitch
letravel
lequit
lechoke

prime meme material name, perfect for dragging through the mud
>>
>>76348195
different bron team.

different spur team.

can't compare.
>>
How was leozil tonight?
>>
Remember when he refused to play basketball because it was too hot?
>>
>>76347901
>LeBron makes superteam
>As he is so shit he allows shit teams like the Pacers give him a run for his money
This just proves that LeBrick is garbage
>>
>>76348253
Or when he got scared of facing Kobe in 2009 and 2010, and even called up Stern to veto that CP3 trade?
>>
>>76347611
Lebron joined 47 and 33 win teams. Durant joined a 73 win team.
>>
>>76348245
kawhi duncan ginobili parker
better spurs team vs bron team
>>
>>76348130
>>if the Warriors didn't exist the Cavs would be cake-walking through the finals and winning the championship every year
1 ring out of (what will most likely be) 3 chances doesn't sound like a cakewalk to me, anon.
>>
>>76348269
You mean LeBron and Bosh joined that 43 win team. I doubt any one of them would join up without the other.
>>
>>76348230
>Looks like "The Decision 3.0" will be CP3? Sick of competing against the Spurs, so he joins them?

No, because CP3 is now 32 years old going into next season. Ring chasing is okay once you hit that age.

Alot of the children here don't remember when KG and Allen were traded to the Celtics back in '07. That move was met with general widespread acclaim and excitement to see those 3 already proven HoF talents work together and win a hip because they were all 30+ going into that season.
>>
>>76348272
Spurs had a 3-1 advantage this season, bitch.

Accept it. King James wouldn't have made it past the WCF this season - or most seasons - if he played outside the Easymode conference.
>>
File: 3-1.png (123KB, 1252x634px) Image search: [Google]
3-1.png
123KB, 1252x634px
>>76348272
>Lebron already beat a superior team
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>76348291
bron already beat a better spurs team when it counts. kys retard
>>
>>76348298
nobody is talking about regular season you dumpass little kid
>>
>>76348198
Every fucking time with you fucking retards like RayRay deserves FMVP because of one series-saving shot.
>>
>40ozdunkandbounce isnt about building a team anymore its all about which "superstars" you can coerce to your team
>>
Where I find that Michael Jordan will always have the Hulk Hogan type appeal, Lebron James much like Bret the Hitman Hart was better in most ways, but still will be remember as a whiney nutjob
>>
>>76348307
>>76348316
>"L-Lebron wasn't even t-trying"

LeBitch fanboys are really this delusional
>>
>>76348317
i love how retards think the previous 47 minutes + ot of play mean less than the last second shot
>>
>>76348190
>Try to refute that KD would still go to the Warriors if LeBron legitimately won a title without the Decision and never went to Miami, you can't
LeBron didn't invent ring-chasing, btw.
>>
>>76348328
>LeBron is Bret
He's Roman Reigns. Being pushed eternally by you dickriders
>>
>>76348259
Say what you want about how he had to come back and the games being close but at the end of the day the Cavs swept the pacers so I don't get this point
>>
>>76348345
He invented anti-competitive basketball. Without the Decision, superstars would never think about teaming up.
>>
>>76348307
>kys retard
>dumpass little kid

why does a white, probably skinnyfat and likely virgin autist like yourself try to defend LeBron so much on Korean Ox-Trading forums?

LeBron doesn't know that you exist, or care.
>>
>>76348342
you were clearly really hoping to make your pointless post relevant. oh well sucks to be you lol
>>
>>76348363
friendly reminder lebron haters are worse than lebron fans themselves.
>>
>>76348367
Kawhi's Spurs beat LeBron and the Cavs 3 times out of 4 this season, and you're going to argue that LeBron would have no trouble with them in the playoffs?

How do you justify that, exactly?
>>
>>76348362
right rodman would never join the bulls if not for lelbron
>>
>>76348328
You shut the fuck up lebron is nowhere near hitman hart status.

I would've loved to get one of those hitman glasses from him when i was a kid but all lebron ever did was shit on everybody around him.

https://youtu.be/APObxATFsrQ

Like this shit here lebron is just trash you can see his picture in the dictionary.
>>
>>76348387
except nobody is talking about regular season, retard

> you're going to argue that LeBron would have no trouble with them in the playoffs?
no it's a fact that bron already beat an objectively superior spurs team in the finals. you have no argument and you are a retard. have fun with your meme logic that nobody believes
>>
>>76348396
He wasn't recruited by a player. He was handled by his agent and the bulls' management. I. E. The way it was supposed to be.
>>
>>76348360
LeBrick played the Pacers before this year
>>
>>76348413
so what are you some mega autist middleman afraid bron started a trend that will put you outta business? fuck outta here.
>>
>>76347565

He's averaging 28 points right now. His legacy would be untouched with a sweep.
>>
>>76348362
>Malone to the Lakers
>Barkley to the Rockets
>Shaq to half a dozen teams

>>76348413
And look at those goalposts go!
>>
>>76348422
>>76348403
>>76348367
It makes me so happy to know there are LeBron dickriders that will be SO MAD when LeBron gets swept in the finals.

>3-5 in the Finals
>good
lel
>>
>>76348421
Ok, when has he ever been beat by the pesos in any form that mattered?
>>
File: lebron vs Durant.jpg (64KB, 1024x250px) Image search: [Google]
lebron vs Durant.jpg
64KB, 1024x250px
>>76348428
>He's averaging 28 points right now
He is getting exposed by a more dominant and alpha player
>>
>>76348447
>give him a run for his money
>beat
The Pacers almost beat LeBeta in 2014
>>
>>76348457
>more dominant and alpha player
who do you think would win in a 1v1 game between LeBron and KD?

be honest.
>>
>>76348446
yes i'll be made as the golden asterisk memeiors meme their way to another asterisk chip where they

>beat the blazers without nurkic
>also lol blazers lol
>beat the jazz without george hill
>also jazz lol avoided playing healthy clippers again
>beat the spurs without kawhi
>had to add a top 3 player to a 73 win team just to avoid getting humiliated again by bron
i'm very mad, that there are people as stupid as you who think the golden asterisk memeiors are good
>>
Lebron's teams hadnt proven they could win together. Golden State set the wins record and then got the second best player in the league. What a joke
>>
>>76348434
>Malone
He was 41 years old. Jesus are you really going to compare that to Prime LeBron joining the heat?
>Barkley
Was 34. As said earlier, ring chasing when you're a year from retirement is not the same

>Old Shaq

Shaq was old and past his prime in every instance except joining the Lakers, who were NOT a superteam in the mid 90s. They took a few years to even make the WCF together.
>>
>>76348428
Yeah I dont think he can do anything to stop a sweep at this point, the Warriors are a demoralizing team. Although if the Cavs start losing by 30 then yeah his rep is on the line.
>>
>>76348457

On a stacked team. It's basically irrelevant because even if Lebron did manage to lockdown Durant, the Warriors would still have like 95 points in the 3rd and his stamina would be gone.

I know this. You know this. Every writer in the country knows this. So, as long as he puts up some kind of a fight it wont count against him.

If he scores 8 and 10 points the next two games, then he would fall.
>>
>>76347565
the crying flopper legacy?
good
>>
>>76348485
also drexler joined hakeem and won the chip
>>
It's odd how basketball is a team sport, and there are 30 teams, and yet we expect the guy we label as "the best" to somehow wind up on the best team. Like, there are 30 teams. One guy makes a big difference in basketball but still, probablity says you arent likely to end up on the team with the best roster outside of yourself, or even an above average one. The only way to guarantee that is to go to one in free agency. All the media hype and judgment about rings is what is causing guys to feel like they only get credit if they go to a top-3 roster and play in the Finals
>>
If he was a more humble player and didn't embrace names like "King James" and "The Chosen One" he probably wouldn't face so much scrutiny. And that whole "Not 5 Not 6" shit. If he was just more chill and didn't act like he was above everything. Like why ain't this nigga been in a dunk contest? Too good for that or somethin?
>>
>>76348469
KD if offensive faults aren't allowed
>>
>>76348471
You're 100% right: the memeiors are horrible. One of the worst teams in the league.

They're also going to sweep LeBron.

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>76348485
bron joined the league at a younger age in fact he was already 40 coming out of high school so either way
>>
>>76348486
>Although if the Cavs start losing by 30 then yeah his rep is on the line.
Depends. If he's scoring 30-40 while Kyrie is still hitting 30% then probably not.
>>
>>76348489
How can you explain that LeBeta is useless when guarded by Durant? Durant is a better 2 way player
>>
>>76348493
Drexler was traded.
>>
>>76348509
at his request.
him and hakeem played college ball together at houston.
>>
>>76348500
sounds like neither of us give a fuck about either team. i'm a blazers fan but rather root for the underdog. and you?
>>
>>76347565
Best thread. This is the best fucking timeline. Thanks dubs.
>>
>>76348496

Durant is humble and he's still catching scrutiny, because he didn't do it "the right way." People will give LeBron shit because it's a meme.
>>
>>76348506
>Durant is a better 2 way player
He's a better scorer, not 2 ways. Lebron traditionally does more than Durant on both sides of the court, which is part of why Durant went somewhere that requires him to do less even though he can clearly do more.
>>
>>76348538
He is a better defender.Just deal with it.LeBeta is a meme on defence
>>
>>76348530
Durant will be loved again when he goes back to OKC and wins chips.
>>
>>76348548
yeah bron trying to guard 4 superstars is kinda difficult compared to durant being able to overplay whoever he guards because draymond will make up for his bad defense every time
>>
None of these conversations would be happening if Lebron didn't make it cool to bail on your team twice if it means 7 consecutive finals appearances. Who cares how many wins GS had before Durant joined, they were 1-1 in the finals and were a garbage team for a long time before that. Lebron was forgiven because he was going to "win one for da land."

Sorry, but no matter how you look at it, the state of the current NBA and all these discussions IS his legacy now. Durant got tired of losing just like Lebron did and made the decision to take his talents to the Bay Area.
>>
>>76348556
>LeBron guards all the Warriors
Stop this meme lad.He is playing awful D
>>
>>76348328
LeBron is Kevin Nash actually.
>>
>>76348496
>If he was a more humble player and didn't embrace names like "King James" and "The Chosen One" he probably wouldn't face so much scrutiny.
There's no player in the top 20 of any era that doesn't face scrutiny. Let alone being the best player in the age of social media.

Keep in mind that the dude's off the court record is flawless as far as we know. The most questionable things that involve him off the court is "The Decision" (which gave all the revenue to charity) and being linked with Sharapova at one point (no one would have blamed him if they officially had hooked up).

>>76348556

Klay should should get credit. He has been asked to cover for Curry whenever Curry became a liability on defense. I mean the Kyrie 3 from last year revolved all around getting Klay to swap for Curry.
>>
>>76348485
Not my fault the Pinoy thought superstars joining other superstars was apparently an idea less than a decade old, regardless of it being ring-chasing or not.
>>
so either love or kyrie are basically gettin traded this offseason, right?
>>
>>76348593
I think the safety net defense draymond provides makes it much easier for the rest of the team to play defense. Bron plays the same kinda defense normally but can't because lol 4 superstars. Curry is their weakest defender in a 1v1 for sure.
>>
>>76348577

Lebron is capable of guarding every individual the Warriors have and have been used that way in the past finals. It's pointless to commit that much to defense though when the Warriors have 4 individual capable of dropping 30.

Keep in mind that the Cavs already had trouble covering the Warriors when they only had 3 stars and had to rely on releasing one their role players consistently in order to double, swap, and apply pressure.

Also, Lebron likes to play as a Free Safety to conserve energy.
>>
>>76348619
every team in the nba is going to try and build a 4 superstar stack now thanks to this meme the warriors started. bron will be on a team with 3 superstars one way or another.
>>
>>76348462
Ok yeah you're right. I'm honestly a Cavs fan and not a LeBron fan(rare I know) so I was only thinking about LeBron through the lens of his career with the cavs.
>>
>>76348636

not many teams will luck into the situation that the gsw had though.
the thompson and green contracts turn out to be pretty cheap afterall and they still benefit form that cheap ass curry contract.
>>
>>76348636
>BEING THIS STUPID

LMAO
>>
>>76347611
Careful here bud, your lack of NBA knowledge is showing. Newfags repeating typical newfag shit.
>>
>>76347565

Reminder he literally only won last year because Curry was hurt. Big asterisk next to that one.
>>
>>76348130
if the Warriors wouldn't exist we'd be having a fun Spurs/Cavs matchup
if the Warriors kept their same team we'd be seeing competitive series between OKC, the Spurs and the Warriors in the West then the winner goes to another competitive series against the Cavs and meanwhile some East teams might be on the rise like Washington, the Celtics, maybe even Philadelphia if the process wasn't a meme...

it would definitely be more exciting than "lol the warriors win every year"
>>
>>76348170
Bullshit. He'd be Pop's wonderchild and they'd have 6 rings.
>>
>>76348678
was Curry hurt when he dropped 38 and went up 3-1? wasn't he talking about how he was back?
>>
>>76348678

Being hurt didn't make Curry throw the ball away.
>>
>>76348619
Nah, part of the reason why this looks doomed is because the team got shitted on with all of their rim protectors either getting injured or being complete scrubs. Don't think it's quite time to abandon ship yet.

>>76348659
>I'm honestly a Cavs fan and not a LeBron fan(rare I know)
How'd that happen? Hometown? You never forgave LeBron?
>>
>>76348636
What do you guys not understand about the warriors? They drafted all their talent and had really fortunate contracts. They signed Durant and are still middle of the pack in salary behind some dreadful teams. Maybe the blame shouldn't be this implication the warriors are somehow cheating and maybe the focus should be on why are all the other teams so fucking bad at doing what they do for a living.

Why isn't anyone looking at teams like Detroit and blaming them for spending 10-15 million more on their roster and not making the playoffs in the fucking East?
>>
WHAT SHOULD I DO?

SHOULD I ADMIT THAT I MADE MISTAKES?
>>
>>76348719
You're right. Every team should have a top 3 player getting paid peanuts right?
>>
>>76348712
Columbus. LeBron's okay I don't think I'd get along with him, could take him or leave him. Don't blame him in the slightest for leaving because that organization is an absolute shitshow.
>>
>>76348661
i'm aware of all this however
1. there will always be more relatively cheap young studs to be had
2. a smart vet will take less to win a chip
>>
>>76348729
Nobody forced him to sign the deal. It's just fortunate, warriors signed a dude and then he blew up once they figured out his true value. He's a FA this year so they'll have to pay him from now on.
>>
>>76348719
everything was good until they begged Durant to come to their help harassing him all summer because they got embarrassed by the Cavs, and Durant being a weak beta "if you can't beat them join them" lanklet he agreed and ruined the NBA
>>
I've never liked LeBron. His legacy is unruinable at this point. He went back to one of the shittiest teams in basketball and won a finals in two years. He could have won 4 rings with the Heat and it wouldn't have mattered as much as the one with the Cavs.
>>
>>76348719

Because the Warriors got lucky. As in they got lucky Curry got hurt when it came time to pay him.
>>
>>76348731
Cool, and fair enough. Comparatively, I think if I actually watched MJ play, I'd also be torn between his skills and his sociopathy lol
>>
>>76348753
Yeah I think getting it for the Cavs is what seals his legacy. Especially since it was over the 73 win team.
>>
>>76348758
>sociopathy

this gay reddit narrative still getting pushed here
>>
>>76348753
he was also an iman shumper 3 rimming out from being up 3-0 against warriors without love or kyrie
>>
>>76348661
>Luck
Well give them credit for drafting curry, Thompson, and green in the first place. Curry was thought to be a college memechucker that wouldn't translate, fucking jimmer fredette and Alec Burks was the before and after Klay Thompson, and Draymond was drafted in the second round. I watched Draymond play a ton at Michigan State and knew he had potential so I don't think golden state just lucked out with him either.
>>
>>76348771
his *meanness
>>
>>76348496
>humble player

Why would he need to be humble? He was drafted out of high school became the best player in the league

fucking faggots always want people to down to earth to feel less shitty about their own lives
>>
>>76348493
Didn't he join a Rockets team that won the year before?
>>
>>76348496
Meh I'm like 4/10 on my feelings about LeBron. Dudes pretty humble for who he is at least in public. He's been called King James since his sophomore year in high school do you want him to autistically go out of his way to tell people to stop calling him that?
>>
>>76348808
yes, because that's the absolute sign of being a Legend, that you know that you haven't proven anything yet.
>>
>>76348824
>yes, because that's the absolute sign of being a Legend
What, no. Some legends have acted like they were gods their entire career even if they were working their ass off in their free time. And not all of they did. Like Tom Brady (hard worker) told Kraft he was the best decision he ever made despite being a 6th round pick.

There isn't a set personality type when it comes to being great.
>>
>kawhi leonard joins the cavs in the offseason
>everyone just waits for the finals and cavs to destroy anyone on their path
>year 2019 westbrook and harden join spurs
>the cycle of stacked as fuck teams continues until nba cancels itself

good job everyone, these finals are truly thrilling

who in the right mind allows a team that almost won 2 rings in a row to get the best scorer in the league, literally braindead retarded
>>
>>76348496
It's more then being humble. Jordan, Bird and Magic were all cocky and they're loved. I think he's hated cause the media hyped him as the greatest player ever before he even won anything.

It does seem like when he wins the media hypes him like crazy when he wins and makes excuses for him when he loses. Even in a shitty conference, he has made 8 straight finals appearances and that's impressive. The I'm taking my talents to south beach was a stupid thing to do. I always felt like he had a sort of Alex Rodriguez symptom, where he tries to do something right, but it comes out wrong and rubs people the wrong way
>>
>>76348899
His hype is manufactured and has the uncanny valley effect.
>>
>>76348496
>someone should participate in the epitome of showboating to show how humble he is

top wew
>>
>>76348899
>>76348875
He's hated because he was anointed by ESPN and Nike. Rejecting that label was the first course of action he should've made.

ESPN making up stats to show how superior he is to other greats while he was just young is another.

Not even talking about Kobe and Mike, talking about the Malones, the Barkleys, the Reggies.

He's always felt unnatural and thus, it felt like he didn't earn anything.
>>
File: 1401773656700.gif (1MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1401773656700.gif
1MB, 300x224px
Unless Chris Paul takes a pay cut to join the Spurs I don't see anyone realistically beating this Warriors team for years to come if Durant and Curry are healthy

Get ready for the Warriors winning like 5 in a row boys
>>
>>76348930
>He's hated because he was anointed by ESPN and Nike.
Both saw a potential meal ticket, big surprise there.

>He's always felt unnatural
How was supposed to "feel natural"? By pretend that he wasn't the greatest Point Forward since Magic?
>>
>>76348949
To say that he hasn't earned anything yet. Because at that time, he wasn't anything but a rookie who has not proven anything
>>
>>76348930
Well to be fair the dude as a 14-15yo freshman led his team to a state title before anyone even knew him(including shitting on me and my team on the way there lol) and went undefeated his sophomore year before anything national caught on. I've seen him play since he was 14 and even then you knew he was going to probably be an elite player. ESPN and all them certainly like to hype shit up that doesn't warrant it. That wasn't the case with him.

Anyway he was just some stupid kid at the time. I'm a nobody and had far more self-indulgent nicknames and consider myself humble. Why does this matter?
>>
>>76348923
>Someone who has millions of fans all around the world shouldn't participate in fun events arranged for the entertainment of said fans
>>
>>76348961
>To say that he hasn't earned anything yet.
Why we he was clearly working toward earning it? Dude is a rare point forward that's capable of hitting shots from anywhere (especially when he's in his King James zone) and play every position on the floor offensively and defensively.

That wasn't something he was in High School, so he clearly put in work to earn it.
>>
can someone tell me why you cant make a super super team in the nfl like you do in the nba
>>
>>76348328
lebron is lex luger or kevin nash
>>
>>76349006
too many moving pieces, too low salary cap
>>
>>76348190
Ok yoda
>>
>>76348283
Bosh was never that great, he was Demar Derozan level at his peak.

Wade was good but couldn't hit the 3.

KD and Curry are miles better than either of them, and Klay/Draymond are probably at their level.
>>
>>76347565
What legacy?
>>
>>76349006
22 starting positions(doesn't even count special teams) vs. 5 with more injuries in football and thus more need for viable backups. That and NFL has a hard sale cap you can't go over. Also much harder for an inferior team to win a 7 game basketball series vs. 1 game playoff in football.
>>
When did you realize LeBron is the greatest empty stat padder in NBA history? During the longest and most profound period of Eastern Conference weakness to boot?

3*/8 for fuck's sake wake the fuck up people
>>
>>76348317
Lebron got a FMVP for 1 (one) block.
>>
>>76349006
Salary cap and too many moving parts for star players to consistently take over a game unless you're a QB.
>>
>>76349163
>muh eras
>muh superteams
>>
>3/8

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76349163

He is the GOAT because he did it against the best team of all time with no help and came back from being down 1-3 in the series. Winning that one counts for like 3 rings.
>>
>>76348629
>Lebron is capable of guarding every individual the Warriors have
Not Durant
>>
>>76349189
>no help
Please stop this stupid meme.

>muh 3-1!!!! counts for 3!!!!
Pathetic dude. Be humble.
>>
>>76349189
Well, it helped that Green was gone for a game and Bogut ded because the D effort from those two were part of the reason that the LeBron and the Cavs didn't score comfortably. And the Warriors managed to get to 3-1 with the Splash Bros going cold.

And it's funny people are like 'LEBRON DID IT ON HIS OWNZ!1!1!!!' last year but shit on the Warriors winning in 2015 when Love and Kyrie were hurt. Which is the truth, nigga?

Plus the only legit ring LeBron won was against the Thunder and he lucked out that the Thunder was a green as fuck team.
>>
>>76349201
Durant gives him a hard ass time!
>>76349189
So much hard work for nothing, warriors should have swept who cares about winning the title in Oakland for the fans. Cavs blown out in those 3 games.
>>
>Do whatever it takes to win?

or

>Stad pad efficiently (in lieu of your deficient offensive repertoire) for dat beautiful box score?

The first one gets you more rings (MJ, Kobe).

LeBron should've played in the West so he wouldn't have to endure all this scrutiny from being overrated. He would've been rated appropriately if he played his career out west.
>>
>>76349230

my nigga
>>
>>76349230
I can always tell who didn't watch the 2015 Finals when they start railing about Bogut lmao.
>>
>>76349352
>Bogut's """""illegal""""" screens give an unfair advantage REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Bogut being out is inconsequential

Pick one
>>
I like lebron....I also like that richard jefferson is playing his goddamn heart out. Hate on lebron all you want.....but respect richard goddamnit
>>
>>76349230

Hey man that was a great fucking series. And even if they were green they still had 3 (potential, and i realize that's subjective, MVPs)
Even if they were young, that's still 3 really really really good players.....

I wish /sp had legit convos
>>
File: alfakd.jpg (114KB, 552x411px) Image search: [Google]
alfakd.jpg
114KB, 552x411px
>>76347590
The fact that people that use "le superteam to beat le bron" argument and "le bron is goat and le superteam is a bust" argument are the same people is even more sad
>>
>>76349844

you sound like someone you overrates the competition, to both embellish a potential win and to diminish the gravity of a potential loss. let me guess, lebron "superteam connoisseur" james has had no help. fuck outta here.

how's that for a legit convo.
>>
>>76349844
I don't know how you think that the Thunder getting gentleman swept was a good series. They kept up but they couldn't crest over the Heat in that series. But I always thought if the Thunder went to the Finals again, they would be an absolutely nightmare for LeBron. Then Harden fucking left and the Thunder never really recovered from that.

The things that could have been.
>>
LeBron will soon have as many finals losses as Jordan has finals wins but Bronsexuals will still try to deny reality
>>
>>76347908
>it's more like currys legacy is tarnished

32, 10, and 11
>>
I don't get why you'd watch a sport this uncompetitive
>>
>>76347908
No one will care once he gets 6 rings, though by that time there won't be anyone left to care.
>>
>>76348328
Jordan would be Austin. James would be Batista.
>>
ANY non-Warriors fans who defend KD are millennial cucks who shouldn't even be responded to
>>
>Lelbron can't even score 30 points against the Warriors in the NBA finals

laughing_girls.jpg

feels good witnessing the end of the alleged "GOAT" and the Cuckaliers as a whole
>>
>>76352436
You dont get it. These are objectively the two best teams in the league and one of them is winning by 20 points a game AVERAGE and is on their way to a complete playoff sweep. There is no league anymore.
>>
>>76349754
No Bogut out was meaningless. If you watched 2015 you'd know that. End of discussion.
>>
File: 1487047276941.jpg (64KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
1487047276941.jpg
64KB, 685x567px
>>76348629
>LeBeta can guard anyone on the Dubs
>KD goes for 30 back to back with LeBeta being main defender
What did he mean by this?
>>
@76349168

Not worth a (You) when I first saw it.

Still not worth a (You) rn.
>>
>>76349230
Bogut was a net negative +/- for the series, played like 10mpg. Warriorsfags are some of the most desperate I've ever seen. Love had a concussion, missed a game, missed minutes from two others and was severely affected by it the whole series after game one.
>>
File: 1424218176590.jpg (100KB, 720x512px) Image search: [Google]
1424218176590.jpg
100KB, 720x512px
>>76348446
>championship win ratio
>relevant

I bet you think 1-0>1-4
>>
>>76354711
>losing 4 times in the finals
>have five chances

1-0 is better. I might permit 1-2. You had a championship level team five times and only cashed in one.
>>
>>76347901
>Lebron faced other great teams
>best team in the east during Lebron time in Miami was Drose Bulls
>which Rose missed most of the games
What great east teams did they beat?....Celtics without Garnett? Bulls without Rose? Howard and the Magic?

>lost to the Mavs in the finals
Probably the worst NBA champions in the NBA the past 40 years.

>best a young and inexperienced Thunder team
Best were better they should have won.

>Spurs
A very old Spurs team that basically choked away game 6.

>got crushed by that same Spurs team the next year

The Heat beat almost no one during their run.
>>
>>76347565
>salary cap based around the idea of niggers being greedy
>nigger isn't greedy and wants to win
>people complain
Am I missing anything else?
>>
>>76348328
>better than Jordan in every way
>yet his career numbers are all worst
>even though he has played more career games

Ha.
>>
>>76354931
That Mavs team swept the Kobe/Gasol/Bynum/artest Lakers and 4-1 the Durant/Harden/Westbrook/Ibaka Thunder. The Heatles were literally a 3 man team without two even bench players. They started Bibby and Joel Anthony neither player was good enough to be on the bench of a finals team much less start. Old ass Juwan Howard also got minutes on their team.

That Spurs team wasn't that old, either seeing how they won the finals the very season after.
>>
>>76354931
>2017
>people still don't understand that, regardless of sport, championships reward endurance as much as skill/luck/coaching/whatever

>>76355020
>>76355054
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>76354803
Every time you lose in the playoffs before making finals you're less than ' x-x '.
>>
>>76347926
Jordan would've found a way to win...

I mean that way would be having Rodman purposely injure Durant and Curry, but they'd still win.
>>
>>76348158
It is an argument though. Your hypocrisy was clearly and effectively pointed out. There is no point in argument because your point was already destroyed and your status diminished. You just seem dumb now for mimicking Molymeme.
>>
>>76348496
Say what you want about the man but the way he handled this whole thing has been astonishing. People act like they were these great people at 17. The vast majority are still assholes in their 30's. He was being touted as the best ever and being thrown all ths attention and money around when he was in highschool. How many people could've handled it as well as he did? He has never been in a scnadal or controversy outside of the court, and this is a guy raised by a single mom growing up poor and probably below average education. It's just amazing from my perspective.

And KD ABSOLUTELY deserves all the shit he's getting for what he did. Lebron's move to Miami was bad enough but even that is nothing compared to this. LeBron left a visibly limited Cavs team after 8 years to join a team with a ultimately past-his-prime HoF and an average all-star. Durant left a really, REALLY good Thunder team that was literally a game away from beating the Warriors a year ago and blew them the fuck out two straight games. It's not like he was hopeless by any stretch of the imagination. Yet he decided to join the 73 win team that barely beat them in the ultimate bitch move draining any competition that was left for the warriors and getting the easy ring on monumentally loaded roster. Anyone that tries to compare the Warriors roster with Cavs's or Miami's is just an idiot. The Warriors have like 8 or 9 really good players. It's just the most loaded roster I can think of, It's overall more loaded than the 86' Celts or the 84' Lakers imo.

The thing is, while he will get the easy ring, I will remember, and people will remember , that it was an easy ring, and that because of it it loses value. On his record it may appear as any other ring, but for people who are watching now they will know that that ring has an invisible asterisk to it that reads "Bitch-ass nigga"
>>
>KDMVP about to be named finals MVP for the greatest team ever assembled

>Lebeta will literally be forgotten next year

>KD SINGLEHANDLY SWEEPS THE CAVS reddit AND /sp/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

best timeline
>>
False flags racist graffiti so he'll get sympathy
>>
>>76347590
didnt they beat him 2 years ago without kevin durant? and they were one game away last year.
>>
>>76355263
who are you quoting?
>>
>>76355263
No, Germany. Ad hominems are not arguments and the hypocrisy was not clearly and effectively pointed out.
>>
>>76347581
http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76079215

Philippines was right all along
>>
>>76355517
>this successful businessman was offered and accepted a position at last year's most profitable company
>What a little bitch
>>
The NBA was at it's best between 1990-2010. It's all downhill from here folks.

>super teams galore
>only 1 or 2 legit contenders every year, a couple that might have an outside shot if god intervenes
>muh brands
>muh 3 pointers
>muh shit parity
>muh retarded players union
>muh lean into defender and get a foul

Shits not fun to follow or watch when the regular season is a joke and now the playoffs are becoming a joke.

>also tfw OKC cucked Seattle out of a team.
>>
>>76355698
Terrible analogy. He will get payed much less. Also I'm talking from the perspective of a fan, not from his. He might've made the right business move, if that's what he wants, but it's still a bitch ass move as much as a great CEO leaving a very competitive company to go to it's already larger rival and taking off is also a bitch move because you run away from the competition -- You are a bitch ass. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. Every kid understands this from a very young age.
>>
>>76349116
>Bosh was never that great

you have to go back
>>
>>76355826
You're not a bitchass. That's a smart business move. He left a company that had plateaued due to his full retard partner holding it back. So he moved to one in a better location with smarter owners.
>>
>>76355517
Portugal just BTFO dubitch and his meme team

>>76355698
2nd grade level analogy senpai
>>
>>76355856
He's kinda right though. He was really good, but never great. He was a slightly better version of K.Love. He used to get really good numbers because he was on a bad Raptors roster, but he was never a superstar or a "franchise" player.
>>
>>76355875
Only need a 2nd grade intellect to show how dumb your arguments against his move are
>>
>>76355856
Bosh is just your regular all star that looked really good cuz he was the only guy on the team kinda like k love but worse
>>
>>76355905
The motherfucker joined a 73 win team that was one win away from winning back to back finals. This can slide with a dude like ray Allen but not with a legit nba superstar. Durant watched curry and the warriors fuck his wife and then became best friends with the guy.
>>
>>76352781
>These are objectively the two best teams in the league and one of them is winning by 20 points a game AVERAGE and is on their way to a complete playoff sweep. There is no league anymore.
>Cavs struggled against a Isaiah Thomas-less Boston
>"Objectively the best"

The fact is the whole West/East dynamic of the NBA is lobsided, and a retarded metric to use in determining the "objectively best" teams.
>>
>>76355974
And?

He made a smart business move. Sorry your street cred intellect can't grasp the fact that he made the best move for his career but no amount of "bitch nigga", "it's unfair to Lelcramps super team" changes that.
>>
>>76355517
>Say what you want about the man but the way he handled this whole thing has been astonishing. People act like they were these great people at 17. The vast majority are still assholes in their 30's. He was being touted as the best ever and being thrown all ths attention and money around when he was in highschool. How many people could've handled it as well as he did? He has never been in a scnadal or controversy outside of the court, and this is a guy raised by a single mom growing up poor and probably below average education. It's just amazing from my perspective.

Dude's twitter name is literally KingJames, you faggot.
>>
>>76355974
He wanted a ring, LeBron did the same when he held hands with Bosh to run off to Miami together, now Durant is playing some of the best ball in his entire career and will get his rings.
>>
>>76355974
It's amazing this place of all places defends it. If Bron did this you'd never hear the end of it.
>>
>>76356017
I don't give a fuck about your skip Bayless tier "business move" analogy. You have every right to make that move, but don't wonder why you're rightfully called a bitch nigga for it.
>>
>gets swept
>twice

what legacy?
>>
>>76356049
>Bron joined a historic 73 game winning and chip winning team, regarded as the best ever by various metrics.
No. Bron joined an aging Wade and Bosh on a team with no bench or starters which were still unironically better than the scrubs he had wasted nearly his whole career with in Cleveland. Durant left a stacked team for a more stacked team and got BTFO repeatedly with the likes of Harden, Ibaka, Westbrook by his side. Bron has never been on a team as remotely as stacked as Wariihurrs
>>
>>76355862
This is a completely non-sensical analogy.

First of all, this isn't about money at all, he would get at least just as much money if he stayed on OKC, and a lot more eventually because he will have to take a pay cut to keep this roster together, which he already has stated he's willing to do (what a beta bitch). The way the economics of the league are constructed it's actually incentivised for the big stars to NOT bunch up together from a money perspective because of the salary cap and such. Point being: he's gonna make less money like this, and the ind of player he already was, I don't see his market boost getting him that much more money to make up for the salary cut.

So what is this about? It's about basketball, it's about sports glory. That's all this can be about. It's not money. It's "success". And in sports, your "success", when money is not a factor is measured by the fans, and your peers. The way you play, who you are. And this in my opinion, and in the opinion of a lot of people is just a disgraceful sight -- to watch a formerly beloved player who not only said he wanted to be a champion for a small market but was also good enough to do it, just ultimately biting the cowardly bullet and taking the easy way out.

I will respect C.Webb, Charles, Stockton and all those guys infinitely more than Durant. I know he's great, I'm not gonna say he isn't. In fact that's WHY I don't respect him, because he doesn't need to do this. What's the point of the sport if the great players don't want to play each other? Are we just gonna watch all of them maul the role players of the league? The balance is just all out of whack.
>>
>>76356079
See last point in post

Also, stop slinging drugs and get a real job monkey
>>
>>76356049
LeBron joined a decent team with 2 potential out of their prime HOF players in Allen and wade. Durant joined 3 potential HOF players IN THEIR PRIME with the best bench in the league gtfoh
>>
>>76356126
Allen joined two seasons later. He joined them, Bron did not.
>>
File: ss1.jpg (807KB, 2660x2156px) Image search: [Google]
ss1.jpg
807KB, 2660x2156px
>post yfw the Cavs win in 7 (again)
>>
>>76355890
>>76355929
your age is showing, faggots, some of us watched basketball before 2011, bosh had to sacrifice a lot to accomodate lebum and wade, and he's the reason spoelstra could play the small-ball with lebum on pf and bosh on c because bosh was such a fighter and excellent rebounder. eat shit, both of you.
>>
>>76355517
Good post, deserved my (You)
>>
>>76356167
>t. Bosh posting from his hospital bed
>>
>>76356167
>getting this butthurt over a thickblooded thon maker
>>
>>76347590
>still in his prime

Since when is 32 years old "prime" when you've been playing for 14 seasons and weigh 260 lbs?

Prime Bron was Miami time; late 20s. Perfect mix of skill and athleticism.
>>
>>76356017
In what way is this a smart business move? He won't get more money. And winning is only as good as they context in which you win. Nowitski's ring, in the end, will be worth ten of Durant's rings in the eyes of the fans and his peers.
>>76356029

Because that's his official nickname, as per nike. Kobe is probably Black mamba, I assume (I don't actually into twitter). It's a marketing thing, that's fine. What I mean is that if you look at superstars that got even less attention than him from older ages they handled it much worse. Shaq and Kobe come to mind for instance. All I'm saying is, for all the shitposters saying he needs to be more humble, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you could've handled it much better given his situation. Would you really settle into an adult life, married man with kids when every grou+ie and gold digger want to fuck the shit out of you? With everyoine trying to be your friend and sucking you dry meanwhile? Navigating all these things from 17 on with only an uneducated mother to help you out?

I think most of you, and me, wouldn't.
>>76356049

Exactly! and everyone berated him for it, and rightfully so. So why are you against it now? Especially when this is, by any way you want to look at it, MUCH worse than that?
>>
>>76356115
>>76356126

I was pointing out that the mentality is the same, sure LeBron helped raise Miami along with Bosh and Wade, but it doesn't change the fact he skipped town to get some rings. Durant saw a shot to sign on with Golden State and collect his rings as well.
>>
>>76356324
I mean ya you could say the same motivation was behind it but Durant's move is at the point to where you have to check that. It's literally like if LeBron ditched the Cavs the first year he lost the finals to the warriors and signed with them that off season
>>
>>76356167
I think you are misunderstanding me. I will absolutely grant you that Bosh was very valuable for that Miami team. In fact, I think he was the second best player on those championship teams.

13' Bosh might not make the 17' GSW starting line-up.

That's my point.
>>
File: 1474225555557.png (14KB, 299x63px) Image search: [Google]
1474225555557.png
14KB, 299x63px
>>76356496
>>
>>76356116

I hate when posts like this get ignored. I hate /sp/
>>
>>76355517
based kangz
>>
File: 1486664797325.jpg (176KB, 568x543px) Image search: [Google]
1486664797325.jpg
176KB, 568x543px
>>76356148
>mfw cavs comeback from a 3-0 lead
>>
File: 081512_Bynum-Sixers_400.jpg (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
081512_Bynum-Sixers_400.jpg
58KB, 400x300px
>>76355517

this is a great post
>>
>>76347611
What were the two superteams he created?
>>
>>76347590
>>west has to create a giga-team to finally defeat Lebron still in his prime

copying Lebron, I guess
he's done it twice
>>
>>76355517
>Say what you want about the man but the way he handled this whole thing has been astonishing. People act like they were these great people at 17. The vast majority are still assholes in their 30's. He was being touted as the best ever and being thrown all ths attention and money around when he was in highschool. How many people could've handled it as well as he did? He has never been in a scnadal or controversy outside of the court, and this is a guy raised by a single mom growing up poor and probably below average education. It's just amazing from my perspective.

Literally praising someone for acting as they should.
Wew

just
>>
>>76355517

>moving to a better team is considered a "bitch move"

i will never understand this nba meme
>>
>>76356762
Because it's a long, retarded post.

Fans have made it to where nothing in the NBA matters except the playoffs and rings. Combine that with OKC changing things up, hiring a college coach, and Westbrook playing ugly ball, why wouldn't Durrant leave for a better opportunity?

In 20, 30, 40 years, no one will remember anything about Durrant except his rings.
>>
>>76356324
Nobody is questioning the mentality. This is called shifting goal posts. Players have been ring chasing long before LeBron and LeBron didn't start it, not even close. Only Durant left a good ass team to join a more stacked one. Durant is a babby can't handle losing to Bron like a man. He already lost to Bron on a roster far better than Bron had. Durant is a pussy.
>>
>>76356836
Alright, then where is the cut-off then? I s there one?

What if LeBron decided to move to the Warriors next season? Would you think that's just a smart move and that's that? What if every season the top 10 players in the league joined one team for 1M dollar each and just sweep every other shit team every season. Is that Ok?

Where's the success in that? Where's the glory in that? What is the point of that hypothetical sport?
>>
>>76348729
objectively, what is the problem with this?
>>
>>76356832
Name me 5 guys or girls that had his amount of fame from so early that didn't end up either commiting a crime or falling from grace spectacularly.

Just to be clear, I don't think he's a saint or anything, I'm just saying most of the people criticizing his behaviour would probably do much worse.
>>
>>76356095
The same one that MJ didn't magically lose by also getting swept twice, you asinine fuck.
>>
>>76356235
>and weigh 260 lbs
What does this have to do with being in your prime?
>>
>>76356914
You're such a fucking twat and have no self awareness. That's exactly why you don't recognize the hypocrisy of your infantile opinion.
>>
>>76357324
do you just enjoy typing bullshit nonsense replies or what
>>
>>76357075
99% of white celebrities? Literally what the fuck, millionaire celebrities committing crime isn't the norm outside of retarded monkeys.
>>
>>76357536
>that had his amount of fame from so early

if there are so many, give me 1. Not even 5, just 1.
>>
>>76356914
Lebron ruined basketball and any legit chance he had at ever being considered the GOAT when he signed on to be Wade's sidekick just to get some hardware. The big difference between him and Durant is that KD doesn't have a legion of dickriders proclaiming him to be the GOAT.
>>
>>76357044
That'd be a great move if an owner could convince them. All join up in LA and win 14 championships. Why not?

This is the dumb sport y'all keep watching.
>>
>>76357653
LeBron left a shit team to take a gamble. KD left a good team to join a sure thing. Bron also went back to his original team and won which we both know KD can't and won't do. Uncomparable.
>>
>>76347565
He didn't ruin it that bad. It's just KD era begins. Durant is unstoppable now. He's not even in his prime and about to be in Hall of Fame
>>
>>76357044
Lebron joining the warriors would be worth it just for the salt from everybody.
>>
>>76357710
>That'd be a great move if an owner could convince them. All join up in LA and win 14 championships. Why not?

What's the point of that and would you watch that?

>This is the dumb sport y'all keep watching.

No it isn't. Or at least it really wasn't until very recently.
>>
>>76348469
KD because Bron can't guard him for shit. Durant actually plays good defense.
>>
>>76357731
>He's not even in his prime and about to be in Hall of Fame
If 2 steals away from a 5x5 isn't being in your prime, then this shit's about to be even more insufferable to watch.
>>
>>76357302
It's a lot of weight to have on your ankles and knees and stuff
>>
>>76357727
It doesn't matter. Both of them are amazing players, neither will ever be the GOAT. The only championship I give Lebron a lot of credit for is last year's. He was legitimately amazing and it's the only Jordan-esque moment of his career.
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.