[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what the worst thing about all this is? If you look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

You know what the worst thing about all this is? If you look at the stats, the Warriors played like shit in both games.
>>
>>76347548
They didn't play like shit in either game. But they also didn't play either game in a well-rounded fashion. Game 1 they were not getting much offense from the supporting cast but were solid on defense. Game 2 they had a broader offensive effort but turned the ball over a lot more and weren't as good defensively.
>>
>>76347578
well, in the words of every analyst from the past two days, you can't win a game with 20 turnovers, so they did play like shit tonight.
>>
File: 1489656780356.jpg (197KB, 1824x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1489656780356.jpg
197KB, 1824x1026px
>yfw they dial it in and win by 50 points, only shooting 3s and sitting all their starters for the entire 4th quarter in game 4 to sweep
>>
>>76347591
That's contradictory.
>>
>>76347609
You can win a game with a shit ton of turnovers if you're as good as Golden State. It's probably why they tend to have turnover issues, because they don't give a shit.>>76347599
>>
>>76347548

Warriors having 20 turnovers and still beating your team by 20 points is pretty damn spooky if you're the cavs.

I know Cavs fans want to push the "Lebron has no help meme" but love has been balling out the past few games and so has Lebron.

EITHER of them have an off game and we'll see a 30 point blow out easy.
>>
File: 1496617957875.jpg (138KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496617957875.jpg
138KB, 640x800px
>>76347599

if that happens, it will be the greatest day of my life
>>
>>76347548
Other than turnovers, what the hell are you talking about?
>22-24 from the line
>42% from 3 despite shooting more than 40 of them
???
>>
>>76347683
They're pretty outmatched honestly. LeBron is almost guaranteed to have a good game each time but to even have a chance to win they also need Love and Irving to do well along with a few of the other players. This series is pretty much over unless the Warriors decide to start shitting themselves.
>>
>>76347683
Love was good and certainly not why they are getting handled but not good enough to overcome anything.

Kyrie going 8-23 while playing dreadful defense as usual, and Shumpert, Frye, and Williams combining for a full 48(the equivalent of one player playing the whole game) and scoring 8 PT's on 2-16 shooting is why they got handled. Smith went scoreless, Mr glass cleaner got 4 boards playing half the game.
>>
Also, the fuck is happening to Kyrie, I remember last years finals (rooting for GSW) I literally felt uncomfortable when he had ball in his hands and now Im just looking forward to him to do some high quality memes with it
>>
>>76347712
Aside from 20 turnovers, their defense was fucking atrocious in this game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.