[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this finals series confirm it? Could the Spurs have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 920x920.jpg (76KB, 920x828px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
76KB, 920x828px
Does this finals series confirm it?

Could the Spurs have been the 2016-2017 NBA champs had Kawhi and Tony Parker been healthy?
>>
>>76347093

hopefully parker retires and CP3 stays with the clippers to take the extra million.

I need the Dubs to win 10 more rings for the next decade.
>>
>>76347093
No and just because they were blow By out the Warriors game one before Kawhi went down means hardly anything. Warriors would still have won that series either 4-2 or 4-1.
>>
>>76347141
>just because the Warriors blew the Cavs out in game 1 w/Durant doesn't mean they'll win the series

oh, wait...
>>
>>76347093

The spurs are the spurs so you can't really count them out of any series.

They're good defensively and match up well with the Cavs, only problem would be their offense.

You also have to keep in mind how healthy would Kawhi be playing a full series against golden state then the Cavs.
>>
I hated hearing Zaza bitch about the fucking death threats he got. Maybe you shouldn't be a dirty player if you don't want angry fans from the other team threatening you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.