[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Becomes the last hope left for the NBA*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

File: kawhi.png (114KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
kawhi.png
114KB, 350x254px
*Becomes the last hope left for the NBA*
>>
>>76346298
The NBA has to decide if it wants to be a sport or sports entertainment.
>>
File: CmiAyayWgAAOT81.jpg-large.jpg (145KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
CmiAyayWgAAOT81.jpg-large.jpg
145KB, 1200x627px
>>76346317
the decision was already made.
>>
>>76346339
Agreed
>>
File: game6.jpg (26KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
game6.jpg
26KB, 300x222px
>>76346317
the NBA is a fucking WWE-esque entertainment league and that's all it will ever be. They sacrificed integrity for fucking bullshit entertainment.

Fuck this league, fuck David Stern, fuck Adam Silver. This league died the day it decided that LA deserved a title more than Sacramento just because it was a bigger market
>>
They need one more really good player. Aldridge is trash and Gasol is old and soft. Ginobili is retiring. Parker may or may not be done after that ruptured Achilles.

Murray has a chance to be really good, and the bench will always be good as long as Pop and Buford are there, but they need one more really great, talented player to pair with Kawhi. Another star.
>>
>>76346358
Agreed
>>
File: i.png (109KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
109KB, 350x254px
>>76346363
Did someone call?
>>
File: Gregg Popovich getty.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gregg Popovich getty.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>76346388
>implying I want Cliff Paul's choking ass anywhere near my beloved Spurs

They wouldn't even have made the conference finals.
>>
File: lebron-spurs-jersey.jpg (88KB, 612x628px) Image search: [Google]
lebron-spurs-jersey.jpg
88KB, 612x628px
>>76346363
you called?
>>
>>76346388
baka

Who cares?

the off-season is more competitive than the games.

Fuck the NBA
>>
>>76346430
THE JewBA thinks people are going to continue to support this shit.

baka
>>
Seriously in 3 years when the Warriors are 4-peating, who will still want to watch the NBA? Can a league survive solely on bandwagoners of one team while 29 other fanbases ignore it?
>>
wiggins: hey bro, the NBA needs to be saved again, come join the avengers

booker: say no more bro
>>
>>76346430
What's funny is that this is entirely within the realm of possibility at this point. Even though he'd be in the same conference as Golden State, LeBron has to know that the Spurs are one of the only teams left in the league that can potentially beat them without him. This would almost be a KD-style snake move, though.
>>
File: 1-3dwfCNJWUI1AJXwZIVpBLg.jpg (101KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1-3dwfCNJWUI1AJXwZIVpBLg.jpg
101KB, 1000x666px
Leave kawaii to me
>>
>>76346363
>Achilles
it's actually a quad tendon injury
>>
>>76346358
The Kings had game 7 at home and couldn't close, please stop whining
>>
>>76346534
Game 7 should not have happened you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>76346430
>>76346470
>>76346502
I realize this was right after a championship high, but he said he's done team-hopping.
>>
>>76346534
*while also having to play like they were castrated because they watched a title figuratively ripped from their hands.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 149x144px
>>76346569
>believing anything Lebron says
>believing Nike and Israel don't run the league
>>
>>76346520
wtf I love Zaza now
>>
>Jaunty Murray
>Danny Green
>Kawhi Leonard
>Kristaps Porzingis
>Lamicrosoft Aldridge
Who can stop us
>>
>>76346487
half of their bandwagoners don't even really like the team, they just wanna see LeBron lose
they'll get tired by next year and the Warriors will win their 4th ring in an arena with 200 people in it
>>
Bucks for title 2018
We just need a shooter
>>
>>76346606
The Rockets
>>
>>76346626
Not really. The Warriors are fun as shit to watch. High pace, great passing, the best shooting in history. Their defense is elite, too.
>>
File: hey.jpg (89KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
89KB, 640x400px
>>
File: east side.jpg (20KB, 250x365px) Image search: [Google]
east side.jpg
20KB, 250x365px
>>76346630
What part of MKE are you from senpai?
>>
>>76346430
lebron would ruin the spurs and wouldn't be able to function with a legitimate head coach like pop.
>>
>>76346630
Do a less blatant version of what Bob Myers did to Okc and weaken the champs a little by poaching Klay. Giannis still needs a point forward mentor and a very good shooting coach, his offense is still too raw and limited, so poach Lebron and Chip Engelland of the Spurs.
>>
>>76346560
Lakers should have never lost game 5 but refs fouled out Shaq.

Now fuck off and win game 7 you bitches.
>>
>>76346684
LeBron would actually assume GOAT status under Pop, he is the father figure LeBron has always desired.
>>
>>76346660
Not with that coach-max player rs babby combo
>>
>>76346358
>>76346534
>>76346560
>>76346700

Chris Webber shot 45% from the free throw line in that series.
Shaq, fucking' SHAQ, show 63% from the free throw line in that series.
Chris Webber was pathetic. He shoots better from the free throw line, they win and that's not even questionable.

Cont.
>>
>>76346358
>>76346534
>>76346560
>>76346700

Chris Webber is a career 64.9% free throw shooter. Yet the one year they actually have a chance he chokes, just like he did in Michigan, shooting nearly 20% worse from the free throw line.
The Kings shot more free throws over the course of the series than the Lakers. They also had more fouls called in their favor.
Game 2 gave the Kings a 13 free throw attempt advantage, Lakers lose by 6.
Game 3 gave the Kings a 20 free throw attempt advantage, Lakers lose by 13.
Game 5 gave the Kings a 10 free throw attempt advantage, Lakers lose by 1.
The Kings didn't win a single game in which they didn't have a 10+ free throw attempt advantage.
Game 6 wasn't even the worse reffed game of the series.
In Game 5, Shaq fouled out in 32 minutes of play. In those 32 minutes of play, he shot 1 free throw. It was the lowest amount of free throw attempts that he ever attempted during the playoffs while a member of the Lakers. Mitch fucking Richmond who played 3 minutes shot more free throws than Shaq did yet the only reason Scott Pollard's ugly ass ever played was to go in there and foul Shaq and that dude played 11 minutes.
>>
>>76346738

n Game 6, the Lakers shot 15 more free throws than the Kings, yet the Kings missed MORE free throws than the Lakers did!
In Game 6, the Kings missed 7 free throws. They lost by 6 points.
In Game 6, the Kings intentionally fouled the Lakers 3 times at the end of the game (which the Kings were still in) giving the Lakers 6 extra free throws, cutting that 15 free throw attempt advantage down to only 9.
The refs rigged the game for the Lakers to the point that the Kings were within 1 point with 11.8 seconds left! What a massive fuck up by the crooked refs who almost let the Kings win!
Mike Bibby had a chance to tie the game with 4.6 seconds left and fucking bricked it. The Kings wish they had a Robert Horry, but instead they had Peja and Bibby.
In Game 7, the Kings fucking straight up choked. They shot 2 for 20 from the 3 point line. That's worse than Slava Medvendenko's career 3 point shooter average of 15.4%!!!
In Game 7, the Kings were 16 for 30 from the free throw line. They lost by 6 points! They literally could have won the game by making their free throws at the rate of a average high school boys basketball team.
The Kings version of Robert Horry, Peja Stojakovic, was 0 for 6 from the 3 point line in that Game 7. He had a chance to put them up by 2 with 11.8 seconds left but he bricked it. He didn't even get to play in overtime after his pathetic performance.
A complete and utter collapse. 0 for 6 for Peja. 16 for 30 shooting from the free throw line in Game 7, losing by 6 points. 2 for 20 from the 3 point line.
>>
>>76346667
If Giannis could just fucking learn to shoot the Bucks could stomp all over the Cavs in the East. Everything else about Giannis' game is insane, but he can't make enough shots.
>>
File: Capture.png (852B, 198x29px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
852B, 198x29px
what happened to you guys
>>
>>76347552
Everybody ran away
>>
AD, Antetokounpo, Embiid, KAT, Porzingis. Two of these plus Kawhi will beat the memes in 3/5 finalseseses'
>>
>>76346745
>>76346738
>>76346723
Game 7 should not have happened. Fuck off
>>
>>76346430
Keked out loud on this one thanks
>>
>>76346358
>This league died the day it decided that LA deserved a title more than Sacramento just because it was a bigger market

Ahh, baby's first conspiracy theory, how cute. Probably a Bombston faggot.
>>
>>76351803
Not him, but explain otherwise.

Keep in mind that this happened under the same commissioner who said that his dream Finals match-up would be Lakers vs. Lakers.
>>
>>76346667
Lonzo
Booker
Giannis
KAT
Embiid

I would bet my life in 3-4 years with good coaching they could fucking stomp the Warriors
>>
>>76354337
The refs obviously favored the Lakers, but at the end of the day it's the players that have to make the shots. If it was a close game, which there were a lot of those, just make the shot to win.

You can try to make any excuses you want and we can bitch about everything all day, but there's always gonna be unfairness, purposefull or not, in any sport. The 11' Mavs didn't make excuses, they just made shots and kept their composure. The Kings just broke down because of muh unfairness.
>>
How do Spurs fans feel about about the possibility of signing Chris Paul? Would it be worth losing a combination of Aldridge, Mills,Gasol, Green or Parker to have him on the team?
>>
>>76355748
I just don't see the point now that it looks like Murray's going to be genuinely good. He's their new point guard, not CP3. I'd rather keep the depth and the bench and try to find someone else. Ideally a big man. That's what they really need, they need a star big man who can pass and shoot and also rim protect. Basically they need a poor man's Tim Duncan.
>>
>>76355691
>the refs obviously favoured the lakers
don't need to read the rest, thanks for confirming his statement.

NBAbots need to relax, your league is a joke yes but if you just stay in your safe spaces you can pretend it isn't scripted.
>>
*hurts feetsies*
>>
>>76346667
this, they are a few pieces away so long as giannis continues to work hard at his game, don't know if they'll beat the warriors but they should be able to challenge the cavs
>>
>>76355691
this is true, but it's still terrible how one sided the officiating was in game 6, regardless of weather or not the kings choked
>>
>>76356726
Are you suggesting the NBA now is hiring southwestern european dudes to shitpost on an anime image board? Maybe you should read the rest of the post because I try to make a point.
>>76357099

I agree, I also feel bad for C.Webb especially, I'm just starting to get really fed up with this cult of victimhood where the refs can somehow make the winner when the bottom line is they can't. If Kyrie misses that contested three last year, the Warriors are probably three-peating this year. But he made it, the refs didn't, he did.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.