[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he dribble 2 balls? You can only play the game with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0413.jpg (80KB, 499x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.jpg
80KB, 499x436px
Why does he dribble 2 balls? You can only play the game with one ball if I understand correctly, so why dribble 2 balls?
>>
Seemed to work when he had Lebron dancing all the place.
>>
sounds like my wife
>>
Helps develop dribbling in both hands at a faster rate, also helps with coordination
>>
Quality thread.
>>
i don't know but he travels a lot before some jump shots
>>
>>76346158
dribble this *unzips dick*
>>
>>76346185
*rim shot*
>>
>>76346212
Maybe he is confused and thinks he has 2 balls?
>>
File: phil-kessel[1].jpg (66KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
phil-kessel[1].jpg
66KB, 620x349px
Must be nice to have two balls
>>
>>76346158
A player needs to be good at dribbling with both his left hand and right hand. The dribbling needs to be natural...you shouldn't have to look at the ball or think about dribbling as you are doing it.

>You can only play the game with one ball if I understand correctly, so why dribble 2 balls?
It is a technique to help improve one's dribbling. You are working on dribbling the ball with both hands. And because you are dribbling with both hands at the same time, you cannot focus on one. This is especially true if you are moving around or running up and down the court. If you can dribble with both hands at the same time while moving, then dribbling is second nature to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.