[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trans/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 55

>Chelsea forward Eden Hazard, 26, says he would consider a move to Real Madrid if the Champions League winners were to make an approach this summer. (FourFourTwo)

Liverpool will meet Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette's representatives in a bid to beat Manchester United to the 26-year-old's signature. (Daily Express)

>The Reds are also confident they can win the race with Manchester City to sign Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 25. (Liverpool Echo)

And Red boss Jurgen Klopp is still hopeful of fending off interest from Juventus to agree a new deal with 23-year-old midfielder Emre Can. (Daily Mail)

>Everton are considering a move for Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy, 30, should 24-year-old Romelu Lukaku leave the club. (Daily Express)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told fans to expect no more than three signings this summer. (Independent)

>The Frenchman has been given £150m to spend, with targets including Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe, 18, and Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette, 26. (Daily Star)
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 30, says he will not leave the club and has targeted winning the Premier League title with the Gunners. (ESPN)

Roma winger Mohamed Salah, 24, is closing in on a £35m move to Liverpool. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United are interested in signing Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24. (Cadena Cope, via Metro)

AC Milan have made contact with Celtic over 20-year-old striker Moussa Dembele. (Sun)

>Southampton midfielder Steven Davis, 32, says Saints can make a "huge statement" by resisting big-money offers for 25-year-old defender Virgil van Dijk. (Southampton Echo)

Newcastle, Burnley and West Brom are all interested in 27-year-old Manchester City midfielder Fabian Delph. (Daily Star)

>Celtic hope to sign on-loan Manchester City midfielder Patrick Roberts, 20, on a permanent deal. (Daily Mirror)
>>
File: believe.jpg (170KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
170KB, 600x750px
wonga out edition
>>
File: sosa.png (315KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sosa.png
315KB, 540x540px
>>76344739
Costa out edition.
>>
>sliperpoo
>>
post people who have done nothing wrong
>>
>“Between a maximum of two or three," he said when asked by beIN Sports about how many signings he is expecting to make this summer. “We cannot spend as much as many other clubs because some clubs have external resources that allow them to be basically unlimited."

>People still think Wonga can just splash £300m+ a window and nothing will go wrong

Until their board chairmen is removed and replaced, Wonga won't get what he needs. City and Chelsea will always spend more. Spurs and Pool spend more than Arse but they're not unlimited either. This is utterly baffling that people can't understand this.
>>
Another summer, another year united got rejected by Bale.
>>
>>76346103
ABUism is a mental illness, so what can you expect from a mong who chose Wales over England?
>>
>>76345928
Honestly what's the point of owning a football club if you don't enjoy the sport and won't put money into the club? He could have made a shit ton of profit from the Usmanov bid but he didn't take it.
>>
>>76346175
Giggs?
>>
>>76346323
Yup. Anybody shitting on Wenger is a mong. All the shit of Kroneke or w/e his name is so utterly fucking INSANE. Not only did he use Wenger as a scape goat for all the clubs ills, but he made him throw the clubs relevance away so he could make $$$. This is iced on the cake, by him buying a $1,000,000,000 ranch instead of investing in the club. But the cherry? The fucking cherry that is the cancer of this man? He warns Wenger that be must deliver 'proper trophies'. Mate, mate... you just confirmed you gave him £100m MAX to spend on players (at the time) and expect him to win CL and Titles against City and Chelsea who are willing to spend a MINIMUM of £100m a window?

This guy is a fucking joke... but he is also great. Wanna know why? He completely and utterly fooled the entire Arsenal fan base. He completely fooled rival fans. Everybody was CONVINCED that it was Wenger's fault. Why? Because nobody knew this money grabbing Jew was in the back making sure Wonga made the CL for the smallest expense, all the while raising ticket prices.

This is a joke. I have no love of Arsenal and I in a way respect their mediocre spending, but fuck me. This is a fucking JOKE. I'm going to stand up for Arsefags now. This chairman needs to go.

>shit ton of profit

I just read this mate. He was offered £1.2bn or was it $? So that Usmanov could become the majority shareholder, who seems to like the club, so he can provide funds for Wenger. But no. But fucking no. The greedy Jew knows he can use Arsenal as collateral for his billion dollar purchases on other continents.

Disgusting. This is what we should be destroying. I don't want City or Chelsea tier chairmens, but this is just Ashley on a bigger scale.
>>
>>76344657
>>Chelsea forward Eden Hazard, 26, says he would consider a move to Real Madrid if the Champions League winners were to make an approach this summer. (FourFourTwo)
N-no.

Seriously, though, no. Chelsea really aren't in a position to lose Hazard.
>>
>>76346526
They won't anyway mate. He broke his foot today playing for Memgium.
>>
Friendly reminder that Eden Hazard is Chelsea's second longest-serving player after Gary Cahill.
>>
>>76346589
Yeah, I saw that. Is it bad that I'm happy about that? I mean, sure, it sucks for him and all that, but I really like seeing him play for Chelsea and that makes it more likely he'll stay.
>>
>>76346602
He won't be signed because he'll fail his medical. So he's gonna stay with Chelsea. Earliest he'll go is January.
>>
>>76344896
I'd rather have Costa just stay than anyone replacing him.

>>76346526
Ronaldo isn't going anywhere, so I doubt it.
>>
>>76346705
I have a problem with Costa. I think he's a bit of a cunt. I remember BBC article did analyse on whether he was a dirty player and getting punished for it. They said he probably was but wasn't punished for it, so hard to define.

Bit of a cunt desu.
>>
>>76346721
He's a cunt. Ditching his country is bad enough. Ditching after he'd already played for our national team is ridiculous.

Good player though.
>>
>>76346721
>>76346744
Costa's shittiness is exaggerated, I don't remember him ever injuring someone or performing ridiculous dives. He's just prone to chimping out and loses motivation easily for long periods of time. Really difficult player to manage, but he's a strong asset.
>>
>>76346840
Don't really care. Even without any of that, he's still a cunt.
>>
>>76346744
Who's the next world class gentleman from brazilian league?
>>
>Diego Costa, between Milan & Atletico Madrid
>The rossoneri have asked for information on the Chelsea striker's situation even though the conditions for a deal appear difficult: despite the transfer ban, Atletico Madrid are pushing to sign Diego Costa- in case of a deal they would leave Costa in England for first half of the season before matriculating him in January.
>In addition Chelsea has also offered Diego Costa a contract extension, which is still an available option for the striker.
Di Marzio
>>
>>76346987
Costa himself said that he'll only leave Chelsea before his contract is up for Atlético Madrid. No other club will do.
>>
>>76347002
That would make the most sense with Griezmann leaving in the winter.
>>
>>76346987
Can they actually do that? Does the transfer ban limit fielding/registering players or actually in anyway binding them in contracts?

I mean if this is punishment for breaking rules about signing youngsters then it should be the latter, no?
>>
>>76347034
I think Barcelona did something similar when they signed Suarez
>>
>>76347034
Yeah, they can sign players, they just won't be allowed to play in official matches. Turan spent half a year at Barca just waiting until he's allowed to play.

>I mean if this is punishment for breaking rules about signing youngsters then it should be the latter, no?
But signing players is probably not different from hiring other types of workers so UEFA shouldn't have control over that. You can probably do some shenanigans with dates on contracts too. But UEFA has control over matches.
>>
>£52.4m + £27m in bonuses and £25m per year in wages for 32-year-old Ivan Perisic
>>
>>76347197
bargain la
>>
>>76347197
New Ronaldo la
>>
>>76346323
milking the club for decades, when kroenke dies his family will inherit the shares and keep milking it
>>
>>76346323
Bragging rights. The club is nothing but a commodity for him to talk about with his rich friends.
>>
Looking for the Flip united customer
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/hundreds-juventus-fans-injured-stampede-turin/

>Ronaldo btfo juventus so hard that 1500 people got injured
>>
>>76347776
I still remember when he pretended to be a stranded englishfag unable to leave phlippines because of legal trouble lmao

I guess painting yourself as a woman murderer will always be better than admitting to being a flip gloryhunter customer
>>
>>76347831
There are people who follow Manchester United for 'glory'? Really?
>>
>>76347776
I can't figure out who he's proxying as now, but my guess would be the Indonesian Arsenal customer
>>
>>76347851
when you're a flip even a floating turd in a toilet bowl looks glorious
>>
>>76347776
i killed him
>>
>>76347886
>tfw my gf is a flip
She has low standards I guess
>>
>>76347907
so do you
>>
>>76347944
Match made in heaven
>>
File: 1494066569505.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1494066569505.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>76347197
>le meme hair man for the low, low cost of £72m
>>
some major transfers happening today lads
>>
>>76347972
that's just the signing bonus
>>
good news, qatar might not exist in 2022
https://twitter.com/Max_Fisher/status/871563708933210112
>>
World Cup to Portugal when
>>
File: its our year la.jpg (72KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
its our year la.jpg
72KB, 480x640px
>>
>>76348049
>mfw took all their money and changed sponsors just in time
thanks rakuten
>>
>>76348102
>JJust
>>
>>76348084
couldn't see it going to anyone but the US on late notice
>>
it's going to be interesting to see what happens now to the aspire academies and all those sports teams owned by qatar and their foundations, INCLUDING PSG
>>
>>76347009
no big players leave or get bought in the winter
>>
Hazard broke his ankle, 4 months out
>>
>>76344657
>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told fans to expect no more than three signings this summer
This fucking Old White Man.

>>76345928
>Wonga won't get what he needs
What he needs is some quiet time away from the stress related to managing a Top-5 PL club.

>>76346498
>He warns Wenger that be must deliver 'proper trophies'.
Sounds like bullshit. You don't expect "proper trophies" from a manager that doesn't win "proper trophies" while investing money that guarantee no "proper trophies".
Also, Wonga is an accomplice in this crime. He ain't the highest paid manager in the world for nothing.
>>
>>76348152
they could hold it in the EU as a whole as well I'm sure.
>>
>>76348453
I guess he's not moving to halal this summer then
>>
File: 1807557-38148431-2560-1440[1].jpg (61KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
1807557-38148431-2560-1440[1].jpg
61KB, 1050x590px
Mbappé said he'll stay at Monaco and I fully support this decision, kid's only 18 y o and one year before the world cup he's already being hailed as one of the goats he can't afford to fuck up.
Boy has plenty of time to find a better team and to become a star.
>>
>>76348514
he wants to leave for free next summer, last year of contract
>>
Mbrappe to AC Milan when
>>
>>76348520
Probably got a good offer for a "bonus" for signing the thing. The club (Real? Manure?) could give him, like, half the supposed fee they'd need to splash to get him now, innit.
>>
What are the top 5 clubs in Europe?
>>
>>76348555
chelsea, tottenham, city, liverpool, united
>>
>>76348555
currently in order real, bayern, athletico, juve, barcelona
>>
>>76348555
Real Madrid
Bayern
Barcelona
Atletico
Juventus

In that order.
>>
>>76344657
>Mou looking to sign all these shit strikes
Please god, just buy Belotti or Lukaku, dont fall for the Lacazette meme
>>
>>76344657
wew
>>
>>76348542
yup, and more and more players are now doing this
>>
>>76348555
1- Halal Offsiderid
2- Jewentus
3- Buyern
4- Patletico
5- Monaco Good Guys
>>
>>76348555
1.Madrid
2. Bartha
3. Bayern
4. Man Utd
5. Chelsea
>>
>>76348632
>Monaco
Lol.
>>
People realize that Ath.Madrid went back to being Sevilla tier right?
>>
>Been personally told that Dani Alves was offered to Chelsea recently- as I find out more I'll give you more details
>https://twitter.com/DavidAmoyal/status/871374092724785152
marotard goes full retard every summer as always
>>
>>76348555
Liverpool
West Ham
Newcastle
Sunderland
Aston Villa
>>
>>76348642
Not as long as they have Simeone.
>>
>>76348642
Who else should be in the top 5 then?
>>
File: greizmann.png (7KB, 387x224px) Image search: [Google]
greizmann.png
7KB, 387x224px
>>76348652
Simon meme is ded m8, check out Griezmann illustrous trophy cabinent
>>
>>76348643
those shekels are too tasty

also, while he's looked great in cl, the only juvefag I know wasn't too happy with dani alves during most of the season, said he looked like he was retired already. Not sure how true this is though
>>
>>76348645
>No Notts Forrest
Pleb
>>
this summer is gonna be boring as fuck
>>
>>76348662
Sounds like evra
>>
>>76348637
monaco made it to semi finals what about your shitty epLEL teams ?
>>
Pep Guardiola is just a rich Roberto Martinez
>>
>>76348683
>Monaco are better than shitty PL teams so they have to be in top 5
Lol.
>>
>>76348671
I feel like it'll be fun as fuck.
>>
Any updates on the any player to Liverpool situation?
>>
Why would Halal want that choker Azzar? It would just be like Jajames all over again.
>>
Is Mahrez even good or just a one season wonder? 50m is a bit too much desu
>>
>>76348658
That's because Spanish teams are just so good. Atletico are still better than most teams in the CL.
>>
>>76348717
Utter meme desu
>>
>>76348711
because halal is the only team retarded enough to sign jajames for 80m and make the same mistake again
>>
>>76348700
Kys dumb anglo cunt
>>
>>76348662
can confirm, he was pretty shit the first 6 months or so, then woke up fro CL KO stage
>>
>people unironically think Chelsea are a top 5 European side
Top lel, they got humilated by a shitty Arselel side ravaged by injury.

>b-but it was just one match, Chelsea were too busy celebrating winning the league
They still had a far superior side to that Arselel team, they should have put 4 or 5 goals past them.
>>
>>76348725
desu I could see it happen, but it would be a shit fit.
>>
>>76348662
alves is good much much better than evra
he offers more options for the attack
he also the only player can cross the ball consistently decent
alex sandro is really hit or miss on his crossings
we can't differentiate cuadrado's crossings and shoots. they are all same.
lichsteiner is just a powerhouse with very limited skill
selling him is stupid
>>
>>76348726
That was your argument, no? Or are you calling PL teams shitty because you can't take that I said Monaco weren't top 5?
>>
>>76348734
true, they certainly don't need him

>>76348728
this is exactly what he told me, which is also similar to his performances at barcelona the last few seasons: he can be the best in the world but at times you get the feeling he's past it or doesn't care

but then he has a few great games and everybody forgets about all those shitty months
>>
>>76348610

>belloti
>not a meme
>>
>>76348756
Ok dumb anglo i think most important tournament is cl (club level) i don't care about shitty domestic leagues so if you made it to semi finals that means you're in top 4
>>
>>76348794
> if you made it to semi finals that means you're in top 4
why did you put monaco at #5 then?
>>
Rank the following young strikers:
>Kane
>Mbappe
>Belotti
>Lukaku
>Morata
>Icardi
>>
>>76348812
That is in most cases. i think patletico better than monaco but if you say monaco better i respect your opinion
>>
What do you guys think of Berardi?
>>
>>76348794
>so if you made it to semi finals that means you're in top 4
Not true at all, you Muslim piece of shit. It's quite possible to get an easy draw and get there and get a tough draw and not get there. See Bayern Munich, who played Real Madrid in the quarters. Does losing to them in the quarters mean that they're not better to Juventus? Obviously not. There's a possibility they could beat them. They did last year. Also, Monaco had one good season. Lots of other teams have done better over the last 3.

>i don't care about shitty domestic leagues
Did I say that any English club's performance in the PL merited top 5 inclusion? Did I say any English club should be in the top 5 or mention any English club at all?
>>
>>76348818
>Icardi
>Mbappe
>Morata
>Belotti
>Kane
>Lukaku
>>76348836
dybala tier but i rate him slightly higher than dybala
used to be hothead but he becomes more chill now
crooked leg
>>
>>76348794
>i don't care about shitty domestic leagues
you should, no lucky draws there, everybody has to play everybody
>>
>Not true at all, you Muslim piece of shit. It's quite possible to get an easy draw and get there and get a tough draw and not get there. See Bayern Munich, who played Real Madrid in the quarters. Does losing to them in the quarters mean that they're not better to Juventus? Obviously not. There's a possibility they could beat them
I agree if you look at my ranking you'll see buyern at 3 atleti 4 and monaco 5 you dumb christ cuck
>>
>>76348818
Somebody please take Icardi so Inter can really begin to rebuild.
>>
Di Maria to Barca lel
>>
>>76348836
talented but i am not sure he can develop more, i certanly hope so.
>>
>>76348818
Kane
Lukaku
Mbappe
Belotti
Icardi
Morata

Tbh they're all good.
>>
>>76346498
>>76346323
You're fucking retards who don't know anything about this club. Wenger was once asked by Gazidis what he would do with 100 million pounds (this was when 100 million pounds was actually a lot of money) and he said "I would give it back"

He's always late to everything: late to understanding the transfer economy, late to players, late to adapting his tactics, late to making substitutions, late to updates in training, and so on.

He loves Kroenke, he loves the value of the shares increasing (and he proudly takes credit for that) and he's deluded into thinking that his scrimping on players, selling his top players. and his avoiding to play relatively menial costs to get top players instead of paying lower fees for mediocre players who don't develop and then can't be sold because no one wants them have cost the club far more. We have yet to see the full damages of the second half of his career.
>>
>>76348895
Icardi is Inter's best player, he's a shit human being but on the pitch he behaves well and often was the only one actully trying.
Aprt from fucking Lopez's wife what did he do to consider him cancer? Only considering things related to football.
>>
>>76348992
Ah yes, I'm sure an American would be an expert on English football clubs.
>>
adam smith to chelsea/spurs
>media implying chelsea will sign an english player
lel
>>
>Borussia Dortmund have completed the signing of highly-rated French prospect Dan-Axel Zagadou (18) from Paris St. Germain.

Neat.
>>
>>76349110
Sounds like a villain from Flash Gordon
>>
>>76348992
I honestly think wenger gets a bonus for being skimpy with transfer money
>>
>hazshit injured, out for 2-3 months
I guess this means he'll stay at Chelsea one more season at least.
>>
Hazard Mbraaaaaaape and degay will be the new galacticos
>>
>>76349157
Will they get the long awaited 20decima after Ronaldo's retired?
>>
>>76349134
Where does all that money they make even go?
>>
>>76349283
the owners' pockets
>>
>>76349283
Kroenke's ranch
>>
is there a video anywhere of Cuadrado's second yellow? Absolute fucking state of Ramos
>>
>>76349336
t. Jordi Alba
>>
>>76344657
>I would listen to Real offer says Hazard
As opposed to listening to fake offers?
>>
>>76349336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGWa8wTThNc
>>
>>76349283
the owners

>>76349336
>halal played at least 3 out of 7 cl games against 10 men
interdasting
>>
>>76349336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptUqab-RBEw
Ramos did nothing wrong
>>
>>76349367
>that tackle
>that crumbling after a brush on the shoulder
lmao
>>
>>76349361
>>76349367
Still not even the worst redcard Real got given in their favour this year
>>
>>76348837
Why are you wasting your time with that idiot roach on a football related subject?

All they understand is over-breeding and making kebabs
>>
>>76348602

Napoli >>>> Atletico

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>76349388
napoli shits the bed on yuropean championship
pathetico not
>>
>>76349388
I was going to post a smug reaction, but then I realized that they pretty much performed on the same level in their league and in the CL against Real madrid
>>
File: Michael Dabrick.jpg (48KB, 634x526px) Image search: [Google]
Michael Dabrick.jpg
48KB, 634x526px
>Harzard now dead - puts deal to Madrid pretty much dead

>Martial's agent confirmed he is staying next season (i.e. I cant flog him)

>Mahrez looking to leave sinking ship

>Barcelona want Dembele (Dortmund)
>>
>>76349388
La liga: 2013–14
UEFA Champions League Runners-up 2013–14, 2015–16
What have napoli done recently?
>>
>>76349388
Insigne is secretly the best young player in europe right now.
>>
>>76349388
I'll give you cred for conning Juventus out of 90 mil. Don't know if you're a Top 5 team though, but credit to where credit's due.
>>
>>76348555
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Juventus

In that order, offically
>>
>>76349450
>Insigne
>young
i know he's a manlet and dresses like a teenager but he's already 26 yo
>>
>not realising Man United are actually the no.2 team in Europe right now
Unless someone else other than Real Madrid have won a European Trophy???
>>
You now remember Joe Hart
>>
>>76349468
VERY good post
>>
Tottenham and said to be interested in Maximilian Phillip (Freiburg, €14m), who is also a target for Dortmund, Max Meyer (Schalke, €16m), and Karim Bellarabi (Neverkusen, €30m) who is also gaining interest for Arsenal. (Bild)

>United are said to be interested in Douglas Costa, priced at €40m and Renato Sanches, priced at €35m. Mourinho has publicly declared admiration for the Portuguese international whiles Costa has also been shown interest from PSG, Juve and City. (Bild)

Why is United's transfer plan for the past 5 years so inane.

It's literally built around buying expensive meme players that may or may not care about playing for them
>>
>>76349468
abus btfo yet again
>>
>>76349487

RAREFLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>76349487
that's what happens when you have UNLIMITED MONEY
>>
>>76349496
hi italybro
>>
File: leonidslutsky.jpg (33KB, 810x451px) Image search: [Google]
leonidslutsky.jpg
33KB, 810x451px
Would actually tip my fedora to Ehab Allam if we get this bloke in and give him a little bit of money.

Sluts in.
>>
>>76349487
>Renato Sanches, priced at €35m
what went wrong?
didn't bayern just bought him last summer with 100 gorilions price?
why do they try to sell so fast?
>>
>>76349487
>(Bild)
>trying to build fake interest in those two shitters from buyern
it's like the (((press))) doesn't even bother hiding their retarded agendas any more
>>
>>76349487
They saw City and Chelsea buying their way to the top and thought they could replicate it.
>>
>>76349487
Renato Sanches+Pogba they gonna need the holdiest holding midfielder in the world. Statue of David to ManU when.
>>
>>76349509
They bought him for 35mil that can rise to something like 80.
He's shit.
>>
>>76349509
see
>>76349511
>>
>>76349521
sanches can't hold? wtf can he do then? is he just the portuguese sissoko?
>>
I believe every single rumour that journalist publish. Am I welcome here?
>>
>>76349527
>wtf can he do then?
he has lots of energy for a 31 year old
>>
>>76349534
Yes welcome lad
>>
>4 terrorist attacks in england in 2 weeks
>kaveh solhekol survives all of them
there is no allah
>>
>>76349527
Apperently he is shit now but he was hailed for his running (HE'S EVERY WHERE!) and pogba really needs a defensive minded parter to cover him going forward.
>>
>>76349507
the russian league is broadcasted on public tv here and i watched a cska game once and the commentator said that he always had the habit of rocking back and forth on the bench when he was thinking. funny bloke
>>
>>76349499
>>76349514
>Correio de Manha say Manchester United and Benfica are expected to complete a deal worth a total of €40m (€35m plus €5m in bonuses) for Victor Lindelof

Guy is far from €40m good.

Meanwhile Sevilla bought Lenglet for like €5m and he's as good if not better.

United actually had a decent scouting network a while back, lmao.
>>
>>76349473
For me, it's Giovanni Core
>>
>>76349473
newcastle need a keeper don't they
>>
Why isn't the window open?
>>
>>76349534
Here at trans, all trans rumours are pasted through a board of the most well respected insiders and analysts in modern football.

We have private investigators and plants posing as friends following potential targets at all times.
>>
>>76349599
Because it's not tomorrow yet
>>
>>76349599
it opens in July
>>
>>76349534
>>
>>76349599
Because I have ac.
>>
File: Russion akrobat.webm (533KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Russion akrobat.webm
533KB, 1280x720px
>>76349555
He does it wherever he goes. Even when he's just watching a match from the stands.
>>
>>76349465
I think he was joking, since I am pretty sure I heard about Insigne being ""best young player in europe"" a few years back.
>>
>>76349599
what player do you want? I can them cheap and good quality
>>
>>76349599
It's fucking cold mate.
>>
Just don't know why it wouldn't have opened today. First Monday after Real Madrid-Juve.
>>
Who is going to be the biggest Portuguese flop this year lads? Can they outflop ''19 year old'' Sanches?
>>
>>76349637
Bernardo Silva
No
>>
two things to make football better
>once a player signs to a club he's not allowed to leave for a minimum of 3 years
>clubs can only loan 4 players in a single season to avoid clubs who do loan armies (like chelsea and city)
>>
>>76349637
I seriously think andre gomes will have a redemption arc this season, either he will become good or he will stop a terrorist attack or some shit
>>
>>76349637
Ronaldo
>>
>It's a Liverpool buy rejects from other EPL clubs episode
>>
>>76346840
>I don't remember him ever injuring someone or performing ridiculous dives
Literally watch any game
>>
>>76349637
Whoever wolves buy
>>
>>76349643
>he's not allowed to leave for a minimum of 3 years
literally illegal
>>
>>76349643
won't the first one violate eu law
>>
>>76349643
>salary cap
>multiball
>video ref
>>
>>76344657
>hazard would consider a move to madrid
lol if Real were actually interested in him he would literally om his knees begging florentino to sign him. "would consider" lmao
>>
>no registration windows, players can move anytime - current rules about no more than 2(or is it 3?) clubs in 12 months still apply
>champions league should be knockout only competition and single legged - venues either neutral or coin flip
>>
>>76349643
remove backpass, remove offside, add multiball, add shotclock, have ad breaks every 40 seconds
>>
>>76349696
Make the ball shaped more like an egg, allow use of hands, add padded uniforms.
>>
>>76349612
he looks like that russian kid that goes full autismo when his mum takes of internet, 30 years later.
>>
>>76349612
based Slutsky
>>
>>76349507

>Mauled by the sluts
>>
Hot of the presses!
>According to the BBC there have been a stunning development in the Ivan Perisic to Manchester United saga. Apparently Ivan Perisic have a identical twin brother that have been cryogenically frozen at the age of 18. Scientist are now working on moving Perisics football genius brain to this younger body to combine a experienced mind with a young fresh body.
>Manchester Uniteds Ed Woodward have responded by increasing the already accepted £123.4m bid to £131.2m just to show that “we mean business and we are not afraid to show it to the world”. They have also added Mourinhos daughter as a bonus for Perisic to with as he pleases.
>Inter are said to spend the money on de-aging pills and Samuel Eto’o
>>
>>76349724
holy shit you're right

>>76349681
salary cap and video ref is good
multiball? nah lad
>>
Anyone got some coupons?
>>
slovak ABU, pls, give signs of life, we're worried here

>>76349694
>no registration windows, players can move anytime
bad idea, big clubs would destroy lesser rivals by signing their best players during the season before they had to face them

>>76349738
it's florentin/paul pogba all over again

and, once again, manure will sign the wrong brother
>>
>>76349738
we should use the pills for Samuel and Lucio more than Eto'o desu
>>
>>76349813
Zanetti could handle 20 more years with a couple of pills too.
>>
>>76349622
Great post
>>
>>76349825
I'm pretty sure Zanetti could change into a kit and play right now and still be better than nagatomo
>>
>>76349773
>slovak ABU, pls, give signs of life, we're worried here
I am not.
>>
News about Azzar are exagerated as fuck he'll be fine in 6 weeks
Also Zidane love him and he can get pretty much whatever he wants from RM now
>>
>>76349845
i am very worried
>>
>>76344657
If Hazard goes to Real he truly is the nigger we all knew he was.
>>
>>76349840
The Greek team from 2004 has a charity match with Inter legends in a couple of days, Zanetti will most likely play there and indeed be better than Nagatomo.
>>
>>76349856
By now the weak Juve fans are already dead, if he survived until 2017 no football result can kill him,
>>
Anyone wanna buy Rooney? Going cheap
>>
>>76349886
Sell him to Everton for the shirt sale.
>>
>>76349886
gonna replace lukaku
>>
>>76349886
Aberdeen don't wan to sell
>>
>>76349878
>implying you can kill that which has no life
>>
>>76349916
With strange aeons even death may die.
>>
>>76349878
Hes going to resurface as a Chelsea customer next year
>>
>>76349872
>2004 Greece v Inter legends
What an odd matchup
>>
>>76349929
He'll be shitposting about Pogba until the sun dies I'm sure
>>
>Salah
>Lacazette
>van Dijk
Liverpool could potentially be very scary next year
>>
>>76350006
They are not getting anyone of those.
>>
>>76350006
>van dijk
>>
>>76350006
Solanke, Casillas and Javi Martinez as well la'
>>
>>76350006
>>76350046
Don't forget about Gotze lads
>>
>>76347197
he's 28

but yeah, he'll be most expensive croatian player, modric was 30m iirc
>>
>>76350032
they are getting Salah
>>
I never read those threads fully but I got a question for you guys.
Who could realisticaly Manure sign this summer?
I'm not talking about the deluded memes that are Bale, Varane or such.
>>
>>76350111
lukapoo
>>
>>76350046
What's the situation on Javi Martinez?
>>
>>76350111
james
>>
>>76350111
Lindelof, Michael Keane, maybe Perisic
>>
>bale tells the press he wants to stay at halal
ayy
>>
>>76350081
the latest /trans/ meme is exaggerating the details of perisic to united to annoy united customers
>>
>>76350111
Morata and James Rodriguez for £100m total.
>>
>>76350111
Perisic, Lindelof, Fabinho, Matic, Michael Keane, Lukaku and Morata
>>
We know that Real Madrid have the best purchasing power but who's second?
>>
Damnit, I hate buying shit. I wish clubs would just let people watch their matches for free like in the old days. We are customers nowadays, not fans. Grrr.
>>
>>76350192
City
>>
>>76350192
the current rankings by spending and potential in the last 5 years could be
>city
>psg
>manure
>barcelona
>halal
>top eplel teams
>>
>>76350196
All you have to do is be a pirate.
>>
>>76350196
Just turn up without a ticket la. That's what we do for the Liverpool games.
>>
>>76350262
Kek
>>
>>76350196
I can't even imagine the absolute state of the premier league if they didn't have all that TV money
>>
Anyone else excited for Guardiola's redemption?
>>
>>76350339
Kek they'd be absolute shit, their teams would be losing against Belgian sides and they would no qualify from their cl group.
>>
>Ballotelli back in Liverpool

Hah.
>>
>>76350359
They struggle to go through the CL groups as it is
>>
>>76350377
Yes, that was the joke, together with them losing to Gent as it is.
>>
>>76350371
lmao he's like herpes

you now remember poor brenny lost suarez and got this turd in exchange
>>
>>76350339
but it was the best before tv money
>>
>>76346635
>He won't be signed because he'll fail his medical

real life isnt football manager m8
>>
>>76350434
he has a broken ankle, not a muscle injury

no club is going to spend millions without knowing if he'll be able to play again and when
>>
>Gazzetta dello Sport say Paris Saint-Germain are looking to make a move for Juve head coach Max Allegri.
>>
>>76350452
its an ankle fracture not a shattered tibia
>>
>>76350457
Please be real! I cannot stand Allegri's playstyle anymore
>>
File: IMG_0195.jpg (52KB, 1010x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
52KB, 1010x569px
>>76350457
rip in piss, memery

>>76350475
Still needs surgery and half a year recovery, no club will spend 100m on hazard with that pending and without knowing how he'll come back
>>
Sead Kolasinac to Wenger FC
>moving from the German to the English >schalke
>>
>>76350566
how good is he?
>>
File: adani.jpg (36KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
adani.jpg
36KB, 750x450px
>>76350488
And who would you even replace him with right now?
>mfw i read Sousa is the favourite
>>
lads

LADS

>>76350580

HE'S ALIVE
>>
>>76350603
Let's go the Real Madrid route and get Del Piero :^)
>>
>>76350598
he's a solid 7/12
>>
>>76350614
why don't you go the Real Madrid route and get Zidane :^)
>>
>>76350641
Because he's becoming the next coach for the french NT
>>
>>76350614
i would laugh even more
>>
>>76350598
Bang average left wingback desu
>>
>>76350614
Tuchel is free :^)
>>
Transfers when
>>
>>76350681
Who?
>>
>>76350687
Tactics T-Rex Thomas Tuchel The Third
>>
>>76350685
mam just saw javi martinez having his medical
>>
>>76350685
Pepe to P$G
>>
File: 1496158134253.jpg (317KB, 720x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1496158134253.jpg
317KB, 720x1087px
>>76350687
>>
>>76350501
>>76350457
>rip in piss, memery
Think he'll take Krycha with him?
>>
>>76350737
to where ?
>>
>>76350733
Is he elite?
>>
>>76350763
he's pretty good
>>
>>76350765
Why did he leave Dirtmund then
He really thought Arsenal was going to sack Wenger?
>>
>>76350733
SO why was he sacked again?
>>
File: 1449713968704.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449713968704.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>76344657
>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told fans to expect no more than three signings this summer. (Independent)
>>
>>76350763
Did you not watch them play in the CL? Yes, he's very good.

Problem is his autism prevents him from getting along with people. Both his jobs at Mainz and Dortmund ended in arguments.
>>
>>76350775
My friend said he had hates someone on the board or something, involves the Shirley transfer.
>>
>>76350773
he was forced out
>>
>>76350775
Watzke has a tiny penis and one hell of a napoleon complex and couldn't stand Tuchel's banter
>>
>>76350775
Too tactical
>>
>>76350757
To wherever he's going, obviously.
>>
File: tim-sherwood-thumbs-up_3264511.jpg (51KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
tim-sherwood-thumbs-up_3264511.jpg
51KB, 768x432px
>>76350816
You now remember Tactics Tim
>>
>>76350457
Allegri should really go. 2 final defeats in 3 seasons is hard to get over.
>>
>>76350837
At the same time, he did good to reach them and who would you replace him with?
>>
>Turning on Allegri
This kneejerk, /sp/ was wanking him off the whole CL campaign. It's not his fault TSU retained his GOAT mode for the end of the season.
>>
Damn you guys are going in hard on Slovak-kun
>>
>>76350858
Anyone. I don't think he'll be able to bring the same energy next term.

>>76350861
I'm not turning on him, I just think the squad needs a lift.
>>
>>76349862
Why would that make him a nigger dou?
>>
>Hazard ded
Who said karma is fiction?
>>
>>76350858
wonga, it'd be a trade
>>
>>76346175
>so what can you expect from a mong who chose Wales over England?

getting further than England in the euros
>>
>>76350046
Please do not bully Solanke.
>>
>>76345928
>i can win unless i have 1B£ to spend
>>
File: Serie A #3 Schick.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Serie A #3 Schick.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Posting my top 3 of Serie A goals this season
>>
>>76351121
Nice flick
>>
File: Serie A #2 Verdi.webm (2MB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
Serie A #2 Verdi.webm
2MB, 800x446px
>>
>>76351135
Nice blooter
>>
>>76349487
>>
File: Serie A #1 Insigne.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Serie A #1 Insigne.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>76351121
>>76351135
>>76351167
Good list, i'd put in Locatelli too but i'm biased
Also slightly mad we let Verdi go so cheaply
Also please watch our league
>>
havent seen anyone talking out hames, isco cucked him so hard this season thats he's definetly going to leave. Where do you think he will go??
>>
>>76351199
Man Utd.
>>
>>76351199
I think he'll be at the San Siro next season
>>
File: DBjTMevXcAAOFc1.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
DBjTMevXcAAOFc1.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
https://twitter.com/peccavi66/status/871678747308589058

HAPPENINGS

would wenger and gazidis bother going in person to sign seri?
>>
>>76351232
inb4 Balotelli
>>
>>76351232
they're gay on holiday
>>
>>76351261
Oh God that'd be hilarious
>>
>>76348733
t. /arse/ regular

kys
>>
>>76350832
you mean like a murder-suicide?
>>
>>76351232
Probably after Seri
>>
Cech
Holding - Koscielny - Kolasinac
Bellerin - Ramsey - Xhaka - Monreal
Özil
M'bappé - Alexis

literally who can stop next season from winning another FA Cup?
>>
MMMbrapp is not going to Arselel
>>
Is anyone gonna get Fékir this summer?
Wich coach will coach Sevilla next season?
Will Milinkovic-Savic leave /ourguys/ Lazio?
>>
I am going to Arselel
>>
File: Bundesliga #3 Costa.webm (851KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
Bundesliga #3 Costa.webm
851KB, 800x449px
Posting my top 3 of Bundesliga goals this season
>>
>>76351375
Nice dip
>>
>>76349131
I always have to think of Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo whenever I see his name

>Macedonia threatening to get FIFA involved, because a 16 year old they called up hasn't shown up
Top tier scumishness.
>>
File: Bundesliga #2 Risse.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bundesliga #2 Risse.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>
>>76351360
>Will Milinkovic-Savic leave /ourguys/ Lazio?
not this summer
>>
File: Bundesliga #1 Gnabry.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bundesliga #1 Gnabry.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>
>>76351398
Why did you cut it off before the replay had finished?
>>
For me, it's Ayyy Ceee Milan.
>>
>>76351309

can't believe both would go just for him.
>>
>>76348818
Mbappé
Kane
Belotti
Icardi
Morata
Lukaku

>>76348555
Halal
POWER GAP
Barca, Bayern, Juve, Atlético, Chelsea, no particular order
>>
>>76351360
>Wich coach will coach Sevilla next season?
berizzo, this season's celta coach, already signed

and unzué, luis enrique's assistant, goes to celta
>>
>>76351369
Good post
>>
>>76351413
Is Gnabry actually good?
>>
>>76351331
heh
>>
>>76351415
Fucked up on the timings
>>76351448
Showing sparks of class, but not really consistent
>>
Someone pls make me a Serie A team of the season
>>
>>76348818
Icardi
Kane
Rest is too much of a close mesh.
>>
>>76351477
Juventus
>>
>>76351485
ok make Serie A team of the season without Juventus players, Mandzukic, Cuadrado and Dani Alves wouldn't be in there anyway
>>
File: When the second dinner hits.jpg (140KB, 1208x1207px) Image search: [Google]
When the second dinner hits.jpg
140KB, 1208x1207px
>Ozil swapped 3 Champions Leagues for 3 FA Cups
>>
>>76351510
something with naingollan, dzeko, caldara, mertens and insigne
>>
>>76350111
schweinsteiger
>>
>>76351477
Hart, who cares about the rest.
Very few non Juventus players would get in though, probably Nainggolan, one of Dzeko or Belotti, Caldara and Papu, maybe one of the Napoli forwards.
>>
>>76351559
I thought Dzeko and Mertens were systembabbies, Sarri literally said that about Mertens
>>
>>76351579
they still performed well, i dont see the problem
>>
File: SerieA TOTY16-17.png (155KB, 336x426px) Image search: [Google]
SerieA TOTY16-17.png
155KB, 336x426px
>>76351477
NOTE: these are not the best players in the league, just the ones that perfomred better this year
>>
>>76351398

RIIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE
RELEASE THE KRAKEN
>>
>>76351599
>donnarumma
fucking lol
>>
>>76351477
Excuse the meme formation, just trying to fit players in there. Also like to have Mertens there, but couldn't find a way
>>
>>76351448
>scoring consolation goal while being 4 goals down
Hmmm I wonder.
>>
>>76351621
yeah debateable, there weans't a really best keper thsi season so i put one for the memes
>>
File: nintchdbpict000328884851.jpg (53KB, 960x657px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000328884851.jpg
53KB, 960x657px
How depressed do you think he is?
>>
>>76351753
>implying Jewve fags care about titles
>>
>>76351753
A lot of people in the Juve thread seem very happy with the revenue regardless. Good ol' modern football.
>>
>>76351810
that reminds me, who will win the net spend trophy this window?
>>
Any updates on the Griezmann, Bale, Ronaldo and Lewandowski to United situations?
>>
>>76351810
You can't be serious. They can't really be going
>oh we lost AGAIN b-b-b-b-but we got a lot of money so i-i-i-i-it d-d-d-d-doesn't m-m-matter
Right? This doesn't exist, right?
>>
>>76344657
>r Olivier Giroud, 30, says he will not leave the club and has targeted winning the Premier League title with the Gunners. (ESPN)

Bless.
>>
>>76351810
>caring about revenue in the age of chinese and oil sheiks drowning their clubs in cash
Gotta find positives somewhere I guess.
>>
>>76351895
MBAPPÉ BTFO
>>
>>76351865
They made 10 or so million more than Madrid so it's a victory in someway I guess.
>>
>>76352048
>implying Madrid care about a paltry 10 million
>>
>>76352074
You know how weird customers get about this stuff though.
>>
I didn't even realise that Saturday was the record winners vs the record runners up
>>
>>76352048
Yeah, but Halal won the greatest trophy in club football. Again. I don't think they care.

Jesus Christ, I think I might have found a group of customers I hate more than Manure customers.
>>
>>76351865
you woulndt believe the stuff i saw on FB in this days
>>
>>76351865
they are pretty devastated and looking for any silver lining. not really that surprising
>>
>>76352124
thats not true
theres not a single person satisfied with these results
stop believing everything
>>
>>76352153
what if i start by not believing this post?
>>
>>76352301
look at social media
people are raging everywhere at the team for the shitty second half, theres not a single person going "oh well at least he earned a lot of money lol!"
>>
>>76351865
they're costumers. they have a costumer mentality.
>if my club wins more money, I win
it's hard to understand, but that's the way those people think
>>
>>76352314
is only joke
>>
do you really believe Mbappe will join Arsenal? I've watched Robbie from Arsenal TV talking about it and his arguments are ridiculous.
>>
File: juve butthurt.png (144KB, 483x431px) Image search: [Google]
juve butthurt.png
144KB, 483x431px
>>76352314
>theres not a single person going "oh well at least he earned a lot of money lol!"
well about that...
>>
>>76350240
Pirates are based. Truly a union of egoists.
>>
>>76352314
>oh well at least he earned a lot of money lol!"

Fucking kek'd, reading this out loud killed me
>>
>>76352362
gazzetta interviewed some supporters post match and one of them said that higuain is shit and can only score against crotone and atalanta
>>76352388
thats just wishful thinking
>>
>>76350452
but they will know

you arent very smart paco
>>
>>76352428
there's written exactly what you said nobody was saying
>>
>>76352428
>higuain is shit and can only score against crotone and atalanta
Hyperbole of course but it was still a bizzare transfer
>Dead favourites to win the league
>Desperate to end the european nightmare of losing every final
>Decide to spend 90 million on a player who has raped domestically but chokes in big game finals
>>
>>76352446
thats not "hey lads who cares if we lost"
>>
>>76352440
>but they will know
>you arent very smart
ayy
>>
>>76352485
you do realise they put timeframes on these injuries?
>>
>>76352459
they just wanted to hurt Napoles chances
>best player wants to leave for a bigger club, can't keep him
>buy best player from the closest rival
no chance in competing in the CL since they can't even keep the really good players, the only available option is to make sure the domestic domination goes on
>>
>>76352388
You don't understand. They can use that money to win the CL next season.
>>
>>76352503
>timeframes
lmao we are talking about how a player will play once the injury is healed, you fokin mong
>>
>>76352541
like they did after the 2015 final
>>
>>76352545
>>76350452
>no club is going to spend millions without knowing if he'll be able to play again and when

yeah sure sounds like it you fucking mongo
>>
>>76352541
Genius strat, the other rich clubs should try this.
>>
Just heard from my mate at talk sport that Cheick Tiote died in training
>>
>>76352623
I'm not Cheicking that
>>
>>76352551
based
>>
File: (cant wake up).jpg (12KB, 173x197px) Image search: [Google]
(cant wake up).jpg
12KB, 173x197px
>>76352623

>its not actually b8
>>
File: Hello Darkness.png (321KB, 650x364px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Darkness.png
321KB, 650x364px
>>76352623
wew lad
>>
>>76352623
>Tiote went to china

How did i not here this
>>
>>76352623
Holy fuck. RIP
>>
>>76352623
good thing newcastle sold him when they did. his transfer value has taken a bit of a hit i'd reckon after this
>>
>>76352666
Hear*

Jfc
>>
>>76352623
http://sports.sina.com.cn/china/b/2017-06-05/doc-ifyfuzny3378442.shtml

This is the source on his wikipedia page. Does anyone speak chink and know how reliable this site is?
>>
>>76351864
gaitan to united

this year its happening i swear
>>
File: Jesus Christ.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>76352623
>it's actually fucking true
>>
>>76352696
Beijing, June 5 news, the Chinese football came a sad news, in Beijing Beijing North foreign aid Diote unfortunately died, the current Beijing North Control Club has not yet confirmed the news, 1986 Cote d'Ivoire star star Ott in February this year to join the Beijing North Control, is Côte d'Ivoire won the 2015 African Cup champion members, has played for the Netherlands, the Premier League, the New England Newcastle United.
>>
After the CL, Ronaldo won an even bigger prize.

Being the featured player for EA Sports™ FIFA 18!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1FJfr_spJQ
>>
>>76352725
Damn fine work there
>>
>>76352630
>>76352623
Now I feel a bit of a dick
>>
>>76352623

Fucking hell RIP Cheick lad
>>
>>76352733
I think that gave me a seizure. Who edited this shit?
>>
>>76352733
Yeah, after that Barça deal with Konami, I'm honestly not surprised this happened.
>>
File: missi.jpg (22KB, 308x337px) Image search: [Google]
missi.jpg
22KB, 308x337px
>>76352623
>>
>>76352733
Fifa cover curse. He'll retire next year.
>>
File: aux cord.jpg (273KB, 1024x921px) Image search: [Google]
aux cord.jpg
273KB, 1024x921px
>>76352733
>wanted to get ready and greentext >no TSUUU
>they actually included him TSUing
lamo
>>
>>76352733
Messi must be sucidial, he seems like the autist who plays fifa for an hour every single day.
>>
>>76352778
He only plays FIFA all day
>>
>>76352733
who buys this shit
>>
File: wwww.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wwww.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>>76352623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOMpRCvvSZQ
thanks for the memories cheick lad
>>
>>76352803
I-I'm gonna buy it.
>>
>>76352565
>this inbred retard needing a full explanation of the obvious
ayyy let me help

if a club signs hazard this summer, they don't know if the 4 months the doctor gave as timeframe will end up being 4 months because they don't know if he'll do a full recovery in time, or ever at all. And there's always the risk that he never recovers fully and becomes a much lesser player. That's why no club knows right now when hazard will be able to play again, or if ever, like I said

the same way plenty of other athletes have gone to shit after surgery or have needed much longer recovery times than expected. Like it happened to torres (never fully recovered his level prior to injury), puyol (had to retire after knee surgery, knee never recovered), jesé (knee infected after surgery and recovery took much, much longer and has now lost plenty of acceleration), david villa (never was the same after his shin broke), and plenty of boxers that have gone to shit after a shoulder or elbow surgery, etc

so with this uncertain scenario, no club is going to invest 100m + 5 year contract wages on hazard until they can see he's the same player he was prior to the injury or if he can play at all, which right now they simply can't tell, no matter what the doctor says
>>
>Hull Shitty Sluts
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hull-city-appoint-leonid-slutsky-new-manager-bounce-back-premier-league-a7773111.html
>>
>>76352778
>only playing FIFA for an hour a day
Oy Vey
>>
>>76352822
dont know why you wrote all that shit i wont read trying to prove you didnt say what you literally said
>>
>>76352803
Me every other year
>>
>>76352818
lel, i probably would if i weren't a neet
>>
>>76352778
he plays uefa
>>
>>76352847
because you are talking about a timeframe, an estimate of the best case scenario every doctor gives, and I'm talking about reality: the fact that nobody knows when or if hazard will ever play again, which is what I literally said
>>
File: PEPE.jpg (16KB, 380x449px) Image search: [Google]
PEPE.jpg
16KB, 380x449px
Apparently Pepe's one off to PSG
>>
>>76352847
>Potatonigger can't read
>>
DROP OUT OF LIFE WITH BONG IN HAND

FOLLOW THE SMOKE TOWARD THE RIFF-FILLED LAND
>>
>>76350773
weak pussies couldn't handle his autism
>>
>>76352895
but they will know in a few weeks
>>
>>76352909
PSG have officially denied it however
https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/status/871733442710564864
>>
>>76352803
I do and I hate it
>>
>>76352909
what about the "done deal" with inter
>>
Craig HopeVerified account @CraigHope_DM 7m7 minutes ago

Sadly, it has been confirmed that Cheick Tiote has died in China at the age of 30. RIP.
>>
ripip tiote
>>
>>76352623
RIP
>>
File: 1473211434644.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473211434644.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>76352623
>Cheick Tiote
Rip
>>
Celtic have completed the deal for Patrick Roberts. Announced later this week.

Potentially £7m with addons.
5 year deal.
>>
gazzetta is implying theres a possibility of allegri going to roma
wew lads
>>
is morata to yanited still on?
>>
>>76353075
im assuming there's a buyback clause for them to sell at a loss so soon?
>>
>>76352623
Damn
>>
>>76353078
Literally why would Allegri go to Roma? if he has to find a job for a year while waiting for Italy there are better teams for sure.
>>
>>76353075
i sure hope not.
lads too good for the SPL.
he should go to a proper team in the premier league like watford.
>>
https://twitter.com/Geoc1987

this is how I imagine all brits
>>
>>76353135
what an absolute lad (knob)
i'd bang his bird though
>>
>>76353135
wew la
>>
File: Untitled.png (440KB, 627x615px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
440KB, 627x615px
>>76353135
>>
>>76353183
post pic
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605-165011.jpg (744KB, 1372x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-165011.jpg
744KB, 1372x1677px
>no more lovren

That liverpool feel
>>
>>76353135
wonder how he feels about Pogba?
>>
>>76353195
based
>>
>>76353254
he stormed off or something when a journo asked him about van dijk i think
>>
Banter
>>
Definitely true, Cheik's agent has confirmed it
>>
File: actual fuck.jpg (582KB, 1637x1080px) Image search: [Google]
actual fuck.jpg
582KB, 1637x1080px
>>76353135
>>76353290
>>
>>76353290
>scottish
what a surprise.
>>
>>76353311
So this is why the Romans built not one but two walls between the civilized world and the scots.
>>
>>76353290
the absolute madman
>>
>the state of journalism now
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/813328/Cheick-Tiote-dead-dies-WhatsApp-chat
>>
>>76353290
good thing the jews ate my foreskin
>>
>>76353344
>Cheick-Tiote-dead-dies-WhatsApp-chat
>>
>>76353254
>tfw both matip and van dick get injured and you're stuck with klavan and lovren
>>
>>76353280
Lovren?
>>
>>76353344
>imagine having 75 unread whatsapp chats
>>
>>76353254
wow is he actually gonna turn down pep and money?

paul joyce @_pauljoyce 38s38 seconds ago
Virgil van Dijk wants to join Liverpool this summer. Full story @TimesSport

Liverpool will now attempt to negotiate what will be a world record deal for a defender with Southampton. Fee could reach around £60m.

also the guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/05/liverpool-virgil-van-dijk-southampton?CMP=share_btn_tw
>>
>>76353344
No one fucking talks like that.

>hey bro allahu akbar may I rest in piece and go to heaven
>dies 3 hours later
>>
>>76353406
Africans do
>>
>>76353402
oh not giving up money, i guess i should have read the article first
>They are also prepared to match City’s offer of a contract worth around £200,000-a-week
>>
>>76353406
he knew he was gonna die
this was no accident
>>
>>76353426
>£200,000-a-week
Wew, when is the PL bubble going to burst?
>>
>>76353434
Caspere knew this
>>
>>76353402
Wants to join all his mates who liverpool bought
>>
RUBEN SEMEDO TO SOUTHAMPTON
>>
>Van Dijk to Liverpool

#19 and #6 on their way lads.
>>
>>76353460
isn't it only a bubble when investment comes from speculation and not returns which they're getting
>>76353467
he barely played with any of them
>>
>>76353402
>>76353426
That is too much. Klopp should just sign some unknown faggot and make him good.
>>
File: Aaron-Mooy-image.jpg (71KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Aaron-Mooy-image.jpg
71KB, 704x396px
where do you want Mooy to go aussiebro's?
>no city fan has ever heard of him
>>
>Van Dijk

But what about Javi Martinez?
>>
>>76353512
Huddersfield
>>
>>76353512
Someplace he'll be happy, get gametime and be able to play well for NT
>>
>>76353522
Don't need him la'
>>
>>76353546
they can't afford him mate. i'd have him at Brighton
>>
>>76353512
ideally a team that will both play him and doesn't have to worry about relegation
but just playing is fine
>>
File: javi_implying.jpg (695KB, 1538x1538px) Image search: [Google]
javi_implying.jpg
695KB, 1538x1538px
>>76353551
>>
>>76353402
Apparently he spoke to Klopp and Pep and Klopp convinced him of his project at LFC. Pep is an autist, Klopp is charismatic it's not really surprising

So klopp's targets this summer where
>Salah
>Van Dijk
>Keita

Doubt we get Keita, but would be happy with the top 2
>>
eating a nobbly bobbly lads
>>
>>76349507
I will admire his effort even if he fails, almost every Russian is a local league babby.
>>
>>76353595
You need a Keita though.
>>
>>76353490
>That is too much

Feels like every year Liverpool buy like 10 players for £10m each, whilst City/Chelsea/United pay £40m+ for top players. Glad we're finally paying out big on a player not trying to "moneyball" with signing 4 players for £15m each instead.

Although apparently Sakho may go to Southampton as part of the deal
>>
File: kriko.jpg (35KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
kriko.jpg
35KB, 500x376px
>>76353599
we call them kriko here
>>
>>76353616
And a LB.

Hopefully Klopp has a backup plan ready, RB don't seem interested in selling Keita
>>
*triggers the post-early autists*
NEW: >>76353618
>>
>>76353647
Red Bull is big enough to buy Liverpool and liquidate it for laughs, why would they sell Keita? Mateschitz doesn't care about money, he wants success.
>>
>>76348555
1. Dylon fc
2. Dylon united
3. Dylon City
4. Dylon wednesday
5. Athletic Dylon
>>
File: moths .jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
moths .jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>>76353711
yfw they buy liverpool and rebrand them as the liverpool redbulls
>>
>>76353344
my head hurts trying to read this
>>
>>76348583
Real Madrid
Juve
Celtic
Liverpool
City
>>
>>76353711
How do red bull have so much money? Is it purely because they charge like £2 a can?
>>
>Tiote

F
>>
>>76346175
Wales National Team > England National Team
>>
File: 1456269257981.jpg (40KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1456269257981.jpg
40KB, 247x248px
>>76353344
>all that allah crap

>fuckin dies
>>
>>76353512
newcastle
>>
>Muslims blow us up

'DONT HATE THEM ITS JUST A MINORITY'

>1 brit sets fire to a mosque door'

YOU WHITE PEOPLE ALL NEED TO BE MORE PROGRESSIVE AND STOP BEING RACIST WTF'
>>
File: GODriguinho.jpg (154KB, 1500x948px) Image search: [Google]
GODriguinho.jpg
154KB, 1500x948px
>>76346935
This guy.
>>
>>76348997
I personally think that fucking some friend's whore isn't worse than evading taxes. Icardi's ok.
>>
>>76349599
Drug-addicted monkeys would raid my house if my windows were open. Better safe than sorry, mate.
>>
>>76355085
how do monkeys get their hands on drugs senpai
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.