[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who are the bad guys of these finals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0481.jpg (83KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0481.jpg
83KB, 759x422px
So who are the bad guys of these finals?
>>
The team that signed a top3 player in free agency for less money than he would have made had he stayed with his former team.
>>
Every that shamed Charles Barkely, Patrick Ewing, and Reggie Miller for not winning a championship. This led to the belief in KD that he had to form a superteam to validate himself.

Thus giving us the most boring playoffs ever
>>
>>76343950
>muh money
>>
nobody, it's just a sport
>>
basketball as a whole
>>
It's a heel vs. heel matchup.
>>
>>76343850
lebitch
>>
>dude just abandon your team that was one win away from the finals to join the most dominant team of the decade, lmao

I'm starting to think this is a millenial thing, the baby shitters were right.
>>
>>76343850
silver is the bad guy
>>
>>76344047
>>>/hm/
>>
Warriors
>>
>>76343850
LeSJW James
>>
The fans for continuing to allow this garbage league to thrive.
>>
>>76343950
>>76344168
Lecuck james getting a taste of his own medicine.
>>
the National Basketball Association
>>
>>76344168

Have you seen how westbrook behaves, I would leave too.
>>
>>76344319
This.

This all wouldn't have happened if he just stayed in Cleveland. But he jumped ship, won a few rings rings and then was welcomed back on a red carpet littered with roses so Durant figured "If it's okay for him, why not me?"
>>
The overrated garbage that is Lebron James is the bad guy of the series. With a soon to have record of most losses of any player in nba finals history. top kek
>>
>>76343950
and yet they still have a smaller payroll then the cavs
>>
>>76344741
Except the Miami Heat hadn't been to the finals since 2006 with Shaq vs. the Warriors who had been the finals the previous two years and one once. Honestly, you guys really just prove that warriors fans are fucking retarded
>>
>127 with 3 (THREE) minutes on the clock remaining
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>76344810
so?
>>
>>76344001
unironically this
>>
>>76344854
So the fuck what? Lebron bailed. He FUCKING bailed on his hometown team. It doesn't matter where the fuck you go, you're doing it for rings. Lebron did it and got a pass and now Durant does it and gets shit on. Lebron is to blame for the state of the NBA because he made it fucking cool to bail on your team and join up with other stars when your ass is too fucking weak to take an average team and make it a great one.

Fucking GOAT my ass.
>>
>lebron fags actually crying about KD having to join another team to get him over the hump

lmao this is fucking pathetic even for /sp/ standards.
>>
>>76344001
>Charles Barkely, Patrick Ewing, and Reggie Miller
Who? I'm sorry, I only remember the past winners.
>>
>>76345147
b-b-but n-not the same what lebeta did with joining Miami! M-miami wasn't that good!
>>
>>76344001
He didn't even form a superteam. That would at least have been a somewhat impressive achievement. He JOINED an already existing superteam. Now they are a hyperteam.
>>
>>76345015
look at the warriors bench lmao ian clark is getting real minutes
>>
>>76343850
/nba/
>>
>>76344319
>>76344741

Lebron has never signed with a team with 3 other players capable of putting up 30 with 2 of those players capable of going over 50.

The Lebron James schematics for team building has been to have Lebron James, a secondary scorer, then some streaky roleplayers that can play some defense. He has met and beaten teams with more firepower than he has traditionally had.
>>
>>76344854
I'm not a warriors fan and actually think the NBA is a joke league that belongs in /asp/. That being said, it's hilarious watching Lebulldoze get BTFO by his own faggotry.
>>
>>76345352
Being so butthurt that you have to make up arbitrary shit like this to defend your shitty """""""""""GOAT""""""""""""""
>>
>>76345414

Stats aren't arbitrary. You can look at the stats of the teams Lebron has been on and none of them were that dominant or stacked outside of having Lebron James on them.
>>
>>76345139
Lebron didnt get a pass for joining the heat you stupid underage faggot. Stop commenting on things you know nothing about dumb fuck.
>>
>>76345352
He should've never signed with any other team in the first place and stayed and waited for some help to come join him and then he would've earned it and been more respected. It's that simple, if you go to 7 straight finals with 2 different teams don't surprised when others join up to shut you down.

Lebron felt he had too much to live up to, being the "King". He panicked and fled because he wasnt winning championships, opting for an easier path. This is why he doesn't get the respect he feels he deserves.
>>
steph curry and KD.

KD for the bitch nigga move the warriors and curry for being the living meme that wine and cheese america has been ramming down out necks.
>>
>>76345504
If Lebron didn't get a pass for doing the same thing Durant did, why is Durant labeled the villain in this series you ignorant shit?
>>
>>76345545

He gave the cavs 7 years and the best they could do was mo fucking williams. They were over the cap, had aging players, and nobody wanted to go there. That cavs team had no future and would never win titles. Fuck off
>>
The league itself
>>
>>76345557
>wine and cheese america has been ramming down out necks
No one cares about you, flyover subhuman
>>
>>76345642
Lebron was literally labeled the villain in 2011-2014 you retarded faggot.
>>
>>76345642
>the heat set the record for wins before lebron got there
>>
>>76345680
dont reply to the underage warriors fans
>>
>>76345653
It took Jordan 7 years to win a finals. Lebron is the greatest player in the League, you're telling me he never would've won a chip while there? He didn't want to put in the work, he's a bitch. Cavs would've got him somebody eventually, but no he was all "Boo hoo I'm not swimming in a pool full of money and championship rings. Guess I'll just leave."

Fuck outta here, Lebron is weak bitch.
>3 out of 8
>>
>>76345680
Still didnt answer my question, retard

We're talking about THIS series, fucking get with it
>>
File: 1493232462930s.jpg (8KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1493232462930s.jpg
8KB, 250x195px
>>76343850
LeBron James started it.

The Warriors had a legit assembled team before LeBitch formed a superteam again.

Then the Warriors went out to get Durant for overkill.
>>
>>76345841

Jordan had Pippen on the horizon. There was literally nothing for the cavs going forward when Lebron left. They were in cap hell, had no worthwhile young players, and a bunch of overpaid aging vets. They were done and nobody wanted to go there because it's fucking cleveland. He would have never won anything if he stayed and would be this era's Karl Malone without the Stockton
>>
>>76345879
Durant is the villain now just like Lebron was the villain then. Whats so hard to understand you retarded underage faggot?
>>
>>76343850
best outcome is kevin durant tears his ACL in the first minute of game 3.

after that I'll be happy whoever wins.
>>
>>76343850
they are both bad. but warriors,mostly kd, are the bigger villains
>>
>>76345300
I'm stealing this phrase
>>
>>76345841
>It took Jordan 7 years to win a finals.
With the greatest NBA coach of all time.

Paul Silas isn't that.
Brendan Malone isn't that.
Mike Brown isn't that.

The only coach on par with a Phil Jackson is Popovich but James didn't get drafted by the Spurs and he would have gotten worse shit for joining an actual legit team.
>>
>>76343850
Adam Silver
>>
>>76343850
is it the greatest shooter of all time that developed his skill through years of practice?

or is it the big dumb nigger that just shoves his way to the rim?
>>
>>76346227
this
>>
>>76346227
Shaq is retired senpai
>>
>>76346227
LeBron might be the greatest basketball mind of all time desu. His passing is just insane sometimes
>>
>>76344810
That's because LeBron wanted everyone to get max contracts, the owner owes like 100 million in luxury tax
>>
>>76345881
>LeBron James started it.
Lebron didn't start shit. Both the Lebron Heat and Lebron Cavs weren't runaway the best team in the league.

Lebron had legit battles with the Celtics, Pacers, Spurs, Mavericks, Thunder, and Warriors all while being favored to lose to half of those teams based on what they had on paper.

On top of that, the Heat without Lebron and the Cavs without Lebron aren't shit. The Warriors without Durant are still a championship team. What Durant did has no comparison in this era.
>>
>>76344810

Curry hasn't been paid yet.
>>
>>76343950
>money matters
>when you can get a guaranteed ring
>>
>>76345494
Stats are arbitrary when you cherry pick a couple and leave everything else out. Lecuck sold out to win rings just like Durant did and he's getting shit on by 20 pts lmao.
>>
The Warriors possibly dominating for the rest of this decade and then some doesn't upset me as much as these half-assed tu quoque arguments.
>>
>>76347124

What was left out? Because Lebron has been disfavored in all of his runs despite being on a "super team". Such a super team that the inexperienced Durant, Westbrook, Harden Thunder and Aging Spurs would supposed to run all over them and the Spurs almost did.
>>
>>76346005
Pippen wasn't shit for most of the years you're talking about.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.