[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LeHoax James

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 23

File: lehoax.png (551KB, 936x711px) Image search: [Google]
lehoax.png
551KB, 936x711px
Zero evidence there was racist graffiti painted on Lebron's house

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/lebron-james-alleges-racist-graffiti-still-zero-evidence/
>>
>>76337394
people were calling it when it was first reported

NBA is bleeding ratings
>>
Why would BronBron lie about this? The backlash if it were discovered he was lying would be tremendous.
>>
>>76337425
>>76337485
Bron wasn't even there. Someone else reported it and then asked LeBron about it during the press conference
>>
I feel like the simpler explanation is that somebody spray painted some racist graffiti rather than LeBron undertaking a hoax effort for minimal benefit.

I'm also a little surprised that everybody in 4chan finds it unbelievable that racists would do this while calling every black person a nigger in literally every thread.
>>
>>76337394
WORKED
>>
>>76337550
Just like how Muslims are always saying not all Muslims the faggots here are the same way
>>
The fucking statement from LBJ was so sanctimonious and self-serving too

I fucking guarantee this was either discovered to be a black guy who did it and people want to ignore it or it was orchestrated by the NBA for ratings.
>>
>Mike Cernovich
In the trash it goes
>>
File: 1492550441573.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492550441573.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>>76337550
>being an edgelord on the internet is the same as being an edgelord irl
>>
>>76337550
the only thing 4chan hates more than being called racist is black people
>>
>>76337550
but there's no video of it. And the owner of the house that LBJ is leasing from stated there would definitely be video of it from where the graffiti was

It was also reported by the media, why didn't they take pictures of it then? With the amount of race hoax incidents in the US recently I'm inclined to wait until evidence than flat-out believe that it was a hate crime.
>>
File: 1492551262037.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492551262037.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
It was orchestrated in order to put the focus on what a "great guy" LeBron is compared to Jordan.

Have you guys not noticed how much the media puts in work to make LeBron look like a saint off the court?

Anything to separate him from the gambling dad killer Jordan.
>>
>>76337678
Who knows? Maybe they don't have the cameras running when nobody's there. Maybe they turned them off on accident. Just seems like a dumb thing to make up.
>>
File: 1491132394441.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491132394441.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>76337394
http://www.hatecrimehoaxes.com/
Every single one of these recent highly publicized "hate crimes" have turned out to be hoaxes. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
>>
good morning /pol/
>>
>>76337797

>graffiti painted over before cops arrive

literally why
>>
Dylann Roof in Charleston was no hoax. I'm just saying - there are hoaxes, but to deny the reality of racism in the United States is some serious cognitive dissonance
>>
Lmao Bronsexuals btfo
>>
>>76337394
who takes a video of grafitti
of course you'd paint over it
public witnesses in a private house?
i swear americans will believe the dumest conspiracies
>>
>>76337882
Do you have a real hate crimes site for comparison?
>>
>>76337992
Those are exceptions not rules. If your really think that there is systemic racism in America and that racist cops are gunning down innocent blacks left and right you're a brainwashed, delusional moron.
>>
>>76338094
Every multi-million dollar mansion has a fucking security system involving a multitude of cameras, it's completely ridiculous to think that some random racist can infiltrate security, be unseen by any cameras, spraypaint racist graffitti, and leave without anyone noticing or any alarms or cameras being set off.
>>
>>76338094
Why on earth would you paint over the graffiti before the police arrived? Isn't that key evidence to any investigation?
>>
>>76337550
>Just because I called someone a fag on the internet it now means I'm now a homophobic asshole that would beat people up IRL for being fags
That's what you said.
Then again, that's how the NSA probably thinks anyway.
>>
I mean he wasn't even at the house and he wasn't even the one that reported it. If there was anything fishy going on I don't think he was in on it.

>>76337979
Maybe you don't want the word "nigger" spray painted just hanging out in your neighborhood for everyone to see in a affluent area.
>>
>>76338158
thats the thing about cameras, they dont work or arent set up correctly. Celebrity houses get infiltrated an awful lot, do some research
>>
>>76337797
Look, if they had just showed the graffiti or shown a pic or a police report then fine, I'd believe it, but there's absolutely no evidence of it and you'd have to be giving them the benefit of the doubt to think the cameras accidentally shut off.
>>
>>76338172
No, I'm saying that if you say fag on the internet, you're more likely to call someone a fag in real life or write "fag" on someone's shit. You think I'm wrong?
>>
>>76338177
"Maybe you don't want the word "nigger" spray painted just hanging out in your neighborhood for everyone to see in a affluent area."

But you have no problem with it being plastered all over Sportscenter and CNN? It makes literally no sense that they would paint over the graffiti that early in the morning before the police even showed up.
>>
>>76338094
Igloos might not have cameras, but in upper class neighborhoods in America every house has cameras
>>
>>76338116
If there really is oppression everywhere why do blacks, Muslims and Jews have the need to manufacture them? Why not just document real stuff? It's because those people who commit real hate crimes are a huge minority. Demand for hate crimes outweighs the supply.
>>
>>76338258
too bad the average american is too stupid to install cameras correctly
>>
>your house has NIGGER or some such written on it in massive spray paint
>apparently painting over this asap is totally irrational behaviour

You twats are so desperate for anything to be a conspiracy
>>
>>76338167
yeah im sure CSI could have examined it for clues and finally break the case of the guy who spray paints nigger on things, because thats an important use of those resources
>>
>>76338208
Not my experience, I've worked in home contracting in some of the most affluent neighborhoods in my area including some celebrity mansions and they were all armed to the teeth with high tech security and camera systems that were always online. Some even had private security guards monitoring the cameras at all times.
>>
Why call the police at all if you're not going to show them the crime scene
>>
>>76338337
and im sure they let a contractor confirm that the security system was working
get real dude
>>
>>76338306
They painted over it before police got there, how did they have the exact color of paint on hand? There's no video of any assailant despite this being a 21 million dollar house with ample security footage around the property.

Thank God someone is still asking questions, the NBA and ESPN and CNN etc. just want you to accept this story like they wanted you to accept the hate crime at St. Olaf University earlier this year. Well it turns out that was bullshit too.
>>
>>76338262
And also gays, but the number of hoaxes committed by gays is smaller than the number committed by the rest of the "oppressed minorities". Every time an alleged hate crime happens the media screams about it for days, but after it gets debunked they just sweep it under the rug, and, as a result, most people that heard about the "hate crime are not even aware that it got debunked in the end.
>>
>>76338240
There's no picture of the incident plastered over cnn and sports center, the police are the only ones with that photo. How does it make sense to not cover it up just because it's early in the morning. Let's say the don't and then the police get there and tmz shows up and blows up into a big thing and there is pictures everywhere, would you prefer that?
>>
>>76338452
>how did they have the exact color of paint on hand?
people usually have a paint room with extra unused paint in it
>despite this being a 21 million dollar house with ample security footage around the property.
how do you know this?
how do you know that the security system was active and installed to cover this particular wall?
>>
>>76338452
Do you know how much money it takes to upkeep a mansion, especially one someone doesn't spend most of their time at? There's always supplies on hand for every little thing and I don't think having black paint in your garage is far fetched claim.
>>
>>76338427
This.
>>
File: 1486887075354.png (142KB, 306x405px) Image search: [Google]
1486887075354.png
142KB, 306x405px
>>76338482

>How does it make sense to not cover it up just because it's early in the morning.

because uhhm its the crime scene or something not an expert though
>>
>>76338583
It's not a fucking murder scene, man. You can just report it and move on.
>>
File: 1491339876245.jpg (20KB, 468x553px) Image search: [Google]
1491339876245.jpg
20KB, 468x553px
>>76338306
Yeah, we're dumb conspiracy theorists and you're an enlightened intellectual. Go back to Rebbit, Ahmed.

http://www.hatecrimehoaxes.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heuristic
>>
>people are defending the nignog
Oh my days.
I'm sure the paint was magically dry already as well.
>>
>>76338532
>Canadians literally have rooms to keep paint in

Your culture is fascinating
>>
File: 1486888805985.png (97KB, 235x248px) Image search: [Google]
1486888805985.png
97KB, 235x248px
>>76338615

you mean you can report it, than be super fast at painting it over/removing it before the cops arrive, than move on
>>
>>76338532
>how do you know that the security system was active and installed to cover this particular wall?
Because of the keypad right next to the gate that you can clearly see in the photos of the house. No security company would set up a keypad system for a 21 million dollar mansion without including a security system

Also the property owner said on Wednesday that there would "definitely be" security footage of the incident.
>>
>>76338157
What the fuck you can know about systemic racism in US? What, because /pol/ told you so?
Don't comment on things you know shit about, especially if your source is memetic Naziboo circlejerk.
>>
>>76338690
Why is it so hard for you to believe that someone wouldn't want the word nigger spray painted on their million dollar house in a million dollar neighborhood for everyone to see. Jesus Christ you're slow
>>
>>76337394
>niggers already applying the "whatch doin rabbi?" tactics

God bless, they are not exempt of evolution after all.
>>
>>76337992
>Has two use an example from 2 yrs ago in a country of 317.5 million people, where~200 million are white, to prove the problem of racism

Meh, white on black hate crime is incredibly low. It's almost mind-blowing when you consider the legit grievances a lot of us have towards blacks
>>
>>76338728
Mind taking some of our refugees? You seem like a proper cuck so I'm sure you'll enjoy their company.
>>
Wtf James just sprayed "Cracker" on my front door and flipped me off.
>>
>>76337797
lol imagine living your life like this, complete head in the sand.

go look up how many muslim/black/synagogue/racist whitey shit that happened after trump got elected and that they were ALL CONFIRMED hoaxs, some even got charged.
>>
File: 1495235976160.jpg (40KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
1495235976160.jpg
40KB, 600x485px
>>76337394
>clay travis
>outkickthecoverage.com

take this cancer back to /r/the_donald and /pol/
>>
>>76338801
LBJ can teleport now. Confirmed GoAT.
>>
>>76338728
Must be thought being a leftist in Poland.
I know about the US because there are these things called websites, statistics and books, and they all point to the fact that there is no such thing as systemic racism in America. And I've also been to America a couple of times because I have some relatives there that are 4th generation Americans or something, but that doesn't mean anything because people can be informed about things even if they don't participate in them personally, cuck.
>>
>>76338801
wtf I hate white people now
>>
>>76338813
>oops my narrative is falling apart
>better call everyone /pol/
neck yourself
>>
>no pictures of the gate
>no thread to edit the picture and bring about some spicy memes
Worthless
>>
>>76338876
This is the real tragedy
>>
>>76338452
>how did they have the exact color of paint on hand
you fucking retarded bruh? in every new house, people keep left over paint for this type of shit. my parents still have buckets of paint from when they remodeled a few years ago.

THAT's the thing you point to it being a conspiracy? LMFAO are you 1 year old? wow your logic is completely fucked little buddy
>>
>>76338813
>if the source doesn't fit my worldview, it's not credible
>>
>>76338936
That's the thing about this retarded conspiracy theory. If it was a hoax perpetuated by lebrons people, it would have served them better to not cover it up. But instead they did the completely wacky thing of not bringing extra attention to it.
>>
>>76337394
Petty shit like this devalues real actual racism that past generations have gone through.
>>
>>76339015
Except this is distracting Bron from zero dark 30. He's got to singlehandedly beat a team with 4 all stars and 2 MVPS, so he doesn't need any more distraction on the matter
>>
>"why did they wash it/paint over it off he obviously made it up for some reason"

The cleaning guy where the OJ murders happened fucking cleaned up all the blood before the police got there. Is it really that unreasonable that someone working for Lebron might just paint over it? It's their job.
>>
>>76338797
Nah, I'm good, have fun with them. Your Chancellor invited them, not us.
>>76338830
Must be tough being an idiot who assumes shit. For the record, I'm not leftist, but I am old enough to see /pol/ for what it is.
>I know about the US because there are these things called websites, statistics and books, and they all point to the fact that there is no such thing as systemic racism in America.
You mean there is no systemic racism in a country that brought black people as slaves, treated them like cattle, then after freeing segregated them on all walks of life while also limiting the amount of jobs they could do and since only like 50 years tries to treat them equally, but not really since blacks get much, much harsher sentences than whites for the same amounts of marihuana?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/?utm_term=.75e131c9a1a0
inb4
>lugenpresse, lying media, ((()))

Every chart there has cited the source. Since you said about "websites, statistics and books" without mentioning anything particular (I mean, why would you do that, it's not like you talk from your ass and your only source is /pol/) I'll try with something easy to swallow. Some sort of... pill if you will. Go on, tell me how FBI statistics and National Household Survey are wrong.

>And I've also been to America a couple of times because I have some relatives there that are 4th generation Americans or something, but that doesn't mean anything because people can be informed about things even if they don't participate in them personally,
Yeah, ofc you have them. My dad works at nintendo.
It doesn't mean they can't be informed, but to say that USA doesn't have systemic racism and present it as a fact is without a doubt a mark of an idiot who thinks his impervious to confirmation bias and doesn't really know much about history.
Let me guess, Emmet Till had it coming, right?
>>
>>76339085
Oh, and I forgot:
>cuck
It's kinda cute how you deny systemic racism and then use an insult based on white-american fetishization of black men as "inferior", which are rooted in slavery.

Choke on a cock autist
>>
>>76339085
>>76339138
>taking the time to write that up
>at 1am
Can you haul your autistic ass back over to reddit?
>>
>>76337514
He probably doesn't even know which house it is, apparently, he's never there.
>>
>>76339154

German suffers defeat at the hands of Poland, news at 11
>>
File: USATSI_8831106.jpg (74KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
USATSI_8831106.jpg
74KB, 640x400px
>>76339070
It's completely understandable not wanting to deal with the fallout of having that picture retweeted and shared a million times over on social media while having to play in the finals against one of the best teams in history for the 3rd straight year. There would've been a million articles and think pieces containing it and been one of the most famous photos in sports history and /pol/ would be talking about how (((they))) are pushing an agenda. LeBron and his people did the EXACT OPPOSITE of that and he still gets called and indignant nigger by these mental midgets. You can't win with /pol/
>>
>>76339204
t. Jack Fatkowski
>>
>>76339235
Bootyblasted
>>
>>76339154
No, just like you can't haul arabic asses back to Syria
>being mad about one longer post
you're so sensitive that it's no wonder you get replaced by refugees. remember, they're sons will be husbands of your daughters, treat them with respect
>>
>>76339253
nail on the head more like

>>76339264
>Poland trying to stir shit
Sad.
>>
>>76339278
Your tone makes it seem like your sniffling and fighting back tears as you type.
>>
>>76339298
No, at this point I am pretty much certain that your name actually does end in -ski.
>>
>>76339278
whatever dude, my country has a future and 99% native demographics, yours proudly invites future civil war
have fun
>>
File: 12537352.jpg (126KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
12537352.jpg
126KB, 1024x710px
>>76339307
>It's the Jews it's all the Jews fault
>W-Why won't they take the redpill?
>>
>>76339344
>deflecting
You think I don't know Germany is a muslim hellhole, Jakub?
>>
>>76338177
Its a good thing they had matching paint handy.
>>
>>76339366
is this why you're so bitter?
>>
>>76339417
Yes. And partly due to my German nature.
>>
>>76339379
Woah a multi million dollar home had BLACK PAINT at their disposal? No fucking way, not even the president can get his hands on that shit.
>>
>>76339070
Then why make such a sanctimonious self-serving media response? If it was about focusing on GS then he should have said "no big deal, I don't want to talk about it"
>>76338936
Well no my main point was the lack of any video or photographic evidence.
>>
>>76339491
>Then why make such a sanctimonious self-serving media response?
Because someone asked him about it and I guess he felt pretty shitty about someone painting nigger on his house.
>>
>>76338996
>says the huezilian who goes to /pol/
go fuck your brother babe
>>
>>76339491
>LeBron asked himself the question
>>
>>76339491
you guys are fucking delusional. why are you so offended by the idea that someone painted nigger on his gate?
>>
The real question is: Why call the police if you then erase any evidence or an incident?
>>
>>76339085
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/?utm_term=.75e131c9a1a0

why do the charts go from being percentage based to per 100k? are arrests always based off that?
>>
>>76337394
Black people are racist.
>>
>clay travis

lol
>>
>>76338728
>Person not even from the US trying to tell us what it's like here

Let me guess. You're also white and female.
>>
>>76339344
>>76339085
>Polish liberal thinks there's systematic racism in America.

LOL. I hate Poland now damn.
>>
There's LITERALLY nothing wrong with being racist (aka realistic) towards black """""people"""" because they're the scourge on humanity. It's always funny to me when people cry about muh systematic raycizm in America as if that's a bad thing.
>>
>>76337550
>I'm also a little surprised that everybody in 4chan finds it unbelievable that racists would do this while calling every black person a nigger in literally every thread.

this is so true. But considering the types of posters who post that kind of shit and browse /pol/, it's not surprising that they're willing to ignore their own actions in order to support their narrative.
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32KB, 250x272px
>>76337394
>https://www.outkickthecoverage.com
Literally who?
>>
>>76339957
>>76339977
midkek
>>
>>76339977
4chan and more specifically /pol/ is an exercise in cognitive dissonance

>Why won't niggers stop talking about racism
>>
>>76337550
Yeah except it happened at his LA home dumbass, do you know what kind of neighborhood that is? It's multiculti overload here, nobody does that shit here, especially not in those areas, maybe the cholos to the bloods but do you really think people around here would bother doing that to him but stay there? Maybe if he was notorious for wrecking the neighborhood but I doubt lebron is much worse than other big celebrities...and why wait til then? Why not in the middle of the season? Why not wait til he wins/loses and do it then?

Why do it RIGHT before Game 1 of the Finals? At his HOLLYWOOD home? Hollywood, you know, the place where they make shit up all the time? To promote stuff?

No, don't tell me you thought reality TV was real too huh?
>>
>>76338177
Yeah and people who for sure have the latest and greatest cellphones didnt film or take a single picture while somebody grabbed the paint for proof

Do people think we're all retarded now? Really?
>>
>>76339977
This post doesn't surprise me coming from a place where, within the last 30 years, there was an ethnic cleansing.
>>
File: 1496261526232.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496261526232.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
>Hating on LeGoat James
>2017 (Twenty Seventeen)
Holy fuck, thats embarrassing.
>>
File: 1496253474610.jpg (27KB, 455x392px) Image search: [Google]
1496253474610.jpg
27KB, 455x392px
>>76338741
But you would totally call the media so that everyone knows the word nigger was spray painted on your million dollar house in a million dollar neighborhood. Okay
>>
>>76339957
>>76340084
meant for
>>
>>76339957
This. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>76339354
Boy you really told them. The baby picture was a nice touch.
>>
File: 1394522285409.jpg (139KB, 599x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394522285409.jpg
139KB, 599x500px
>Warriors vs Cavaliers part 3
>this championship has zero buzz
>better manufacture a story
>Americans are schizophrenic about sex and race
>mostly race
>???
>profit
>>
>>76339085
>much harsher sentences than whites for the same amounts of marihuana?
It turns out that you get harsher sentencing after you first offense. Funny how that works.
>>
>>76339533
>someone painted nigger on his gate
[citation needed]
>>
If, and it's becoming an if now, it happened, it was probably a spic Lakers fan who's upset his team sucks
>>
>>76340240
>Americans

Liberals aren't Americans.
>>
>>76340082
it was before 6 in the morning. The police have a picture of it.

>>76340052
>Movies get made there so everything that happens is fake
>>
>>76340134
>confirming that an incident occurred is the same as calling tmz on yourself
>>
>>76338116
/b/
>>
>>76340378
/b/ is shit now, /pol/ has proudly taken its place.
>>
>>76340357
>confirming that an incident has occurred
without proofs
>is the same as calling tmz on yourself
pretty much.
>>
>>76341141
they have a picture, you triple nigger.
>you
>retarded
pick both and don't (you) me again
>>
>>76341325
>they have a picture
>but haven't released it
really activates the almonds
>>
>>76338290
Yea I'm sure Lebron installed them himself
>>
lmao so there was never a picture released?
>>
>>76341914
It's probably some booty-blasted fLakers nigger who did it so if there is a picture, it's never seeing the light of day.
>>
>>76341576
it would be irresponsible to show it and further spread the hate speech. how new are you to how things like this work?
>>
>>76342261
>it would be irresponsible to show it and further spread the hate speech
but it's not irresponsible to blow it up all over the media, okay
>>
>>76337550
you're surprised that a forum that desperately wants to bring back lynchings has illogical approaches to race?
>>
>>76338240
holy shit reddit learn how to use this site
>>
>>76337394
They barely even talk about it though, even on the day it happened on all the major sports shows it was at most the 2nd story and they didn't stay on it long. If anything it seems like they are trying to downplay it.
>>
>>76343069
Because they probably investigated it and found no evidence so they swept it under the rug.

The media loves to harp on this shit, the fact they are basically ignoring it is very telling. Pure damage control.
>>
Sad.
>>
>>76343099
>Because they probably investigated it and found no evidence so they swept it under the rug.
Since when has that mattered
>>
>>76338801
kek
>>
>>76339344
oy vey that is racist you need more diversity.
>>
>>76343099
>its a conspiracy
>but its not one
>>
>>76343297
>everyone on 4chan is the same person
>>
>>76339957
>>
Since LeNig has gone on to support Hillary for $, and now with this obvious hoax, I can only hope GS sweeps his team and he loses a fifth (!) NBA title.
>>
>>76343324
that wasn't implied in my post at all desu
>>
>>76343586
yeah but stephanie called trump an ass too.
>>
File: 1469843232424s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1469843232424s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>76337797
People that say "on accident" should be killed in the most painfully long way reeeeeeeeee i dont know how you can be this much of a retard...then i saw your flag
>>
File: 1467590089361s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467590089361s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>76337938
Morning reddit
>>
>>76339085
Good post and we'll-informed post, Poland. Shame you'll just get called a cuck and nobody will take you seriously.
>>
File: 1490404642504.jpg (85KB, 521x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490404642504.jpg
85KB, 521x522px
They're almost ALL fucking hoaxes.

The following are ALL within the last 6 months and these are ONLY the people who were stupid enough to get caught/decide to come forward/the media picked up on.

Seriously, the amount of other unsolved ones has to be insane since it's so fucking easy to get away with graffiti and other sorts of conveniently anonymous """"hate crimes"""".

(PART 1)

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/850702399152861185 (embed)

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/04/14/2-teenage-girls-charged-spray-painting-racial-slurs-penis-plano-west-senior-high

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/crime/2017/04/13/feds-black-man-posed-racist-sent-threatening-letters/100276098/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/mississippi-church-fire.html?_r=0

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/05/10/a-racist-note-sparked-protests-at-a-minnesota-college-the-school-now-says-the-message-was-fake/?utm_term=.0d63d226e8bc&tid=sm_tw

https://patch.com/new-york/gardencity/man-who-drew-swastikas-across-nassau-community-college-arrested-police
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/11/man_admits_to_faking_hate_crime_in_malden

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/01/11/police-cite-student-for-threat-made-at-arundel-high-school/

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/S-Jersey-man-arrested-in-post-election-vandalism-in-South-Philly.html?mobi=true

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/black-man-arrested-in-south-for-writing-racist-graffiti.html

...CONTINUED BELOW
>>
File: 1463359382590.jpg (255KB, 1200x967px) Image search: [Google]
1463359382590.jpg
255KB, 1200x967px
(PART 2)

http://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2017/02/lawyer-racist-note-loudoun-co-restaurant-bill-fake/

https://downtrend.com/71superb/story-about-white-trump-supporters-threatening-black-women-with-a-gun-exposed-as-a-hoax

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4278908/Man-arrested-bomb-threats-against-Jewish-centers.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/23/israeli-police-arrest-man-over-bomb-threats-to-us-jewish-targets

http://www.tribstar.com/news/isu-professor-arrested-accused-of-making-up-threats-and-attack/article_c7ca5b60-26d9-11e7-a35a-0f3c7868f652.html
>>
>>76344000
literally this thread
>>
File: 1495285352963.png (194KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1495285352963.png
194KB, 533x533px
>>76337394
Of course

Did anyone here other than the shills actually believe that bullshit?

NBA/ESPN = Soros = Israel
>>
>>76337394
>muh Emmitt Till

Man fuck this anti-American garbage league
>>
>>76337394
if it happened it was a one of his gated community lib neighbors false flagging it anyway
>>
>>76337394
This should surprise absolutely no one with an IQ over 100.
>>
>>76347044
You mean a Soros agent
>>
Regardless of whether it happened, the fact that LeBron and co. are using this extremely vague incident to push the idea that black americans have it hard no matter how much money you have is strange to me.
>>
Enough.

Done with the NBA. Done with Nike.

Switching to the NHL and Under Armour.
>>
>Bron wasn't even there. Someone else reported it and then asked LeBron about it during the press conference
Yep.
Whatcha doin LaQuiefa?
>>
Clay Travis is /our/ guy. Savior of sports radio. Constantly blows sjws out on a daily basis. Was a lawyer and now does radio. Uses actual facts when telling news and blows out.

Dbap.
>>
>>76339523
Gas yourself nigger
>>
>>76346619
>>76346604
Phoneposting but saving tomorrow for excellent sources.

Normies don't understand that lunatic leftists are false flagging these at alarming rates
>>
if no one was in the house, who painted it?

if the graffiti was there, why did the person who reported it not take a picture before painting it?

if someone did it, why is there no footage?

at least in Family Matters when they did this they showed nigger written on the locker
>>
>>76347195
He doesn't even believe half the shit he says, he knows how to be controversial to get clicks and will even apologize to other people in private if they're in the media too.
>>
>>76347221
>muh clicks

No one believes yourbullshit shill.

Everyone with half a fucking brain new this was a fake ass story as soon as it was 'reported'.

LeBron andthe NBA have ZERO credibility now.
>>
File: 1493902645919.jpg (104KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1493902645919.jpg
104KB, 500x678px
>>76337394
>>
File: terswgy.jpg (37KB, 956x500px) Image search: [Google]
terswgy.jpg
37KB, 956x500px
>>76337394
I'm shocked
>>
Clay Travis is the like /pol/ version of sports talk. He's talented as fuck and he has been the only one whose kept harping this story. He makes fair points and has been taking it from everyone on twitter. Good for Clay Travis. DBAP.
>>
NBA and Lebron are a fucking joke.

Soros is gonna have to hire a lot of actors to fill the seats next year.
>>
>>76340565
>proudly
Sasuga, /pol/-kun.
>>
>>76340052
>angry racist admits he's from the area
>can't fathom like that another angry racist from the area might spray paint a house

lebron doesn't need to attention. he has plenty of it and will be a billionaire before he dies. i seriously doubt he'd waste his time doing something so meaningless.
>>
>>76338317
so why even bother reporting it then, if you're just going to destroy what little evidence you got before the police even arrive? Makes no sense
>>
>>76338290
>leaf education
>>
>>76339232
>You can't win with /pol/

It's not unreasonable to expect a single shred of evidence to back up what they are claiming though. Where is the evidence that this actually happened?
>>
>>76340052
he didn't need a story like this to promote himself lol, he's oversaturated as it is
>>
>>76338482
There are other ways to cover it up without destroying the evidence. Cover it with a sheet or tarp. Open the gate itself so the slur is hidden behind the wall. This is what I don't get: why bother calling the police at all if you're just going to destroy the crime scene?
>>
>>76337661
Spraying something on a wall and running away is directly analogous to posting online anonymously.
>>
>>76337394
>mike cernovich retweeted
lmao
>>
Moot should have deleted /pol/ while he still had the chance
>>
>>76347858
4chan isn't your safe space
>>
>>76347885
The site would be much better todayif he had stopped the influx of underaged retards
>>
>>76347921
Such as yourself?
I agree
>>
>>76347937
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
You guys don't seem to see a problem with exclusively making low-quality posts
>>
>>76339533
Where is the proof?
>>
>>76347921
>underage
>meme enough votes for trump

You're drunk again Canada
>>
>>76347690
it's not, the internet is not real life when you're an anon
>>
>>76347211
It's almost like they enjoy being the victim or something
>>
File: 09hummerh3ta1-1024x557.jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
09hummerh3ta1-1024x557.jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
Literally.
>>
>>76347990
>A wild Trump mention appeared!
>>
>>76337485
nigga is a flopper, what would you expect?
>>
>>76339936
>one Polish guy on a Malaysian woodcarving bulletine called out my denial so Im gonna hate 36mln people country
You sound like an exact kind of retard that would deny systemic racism

>>76340241
Actually a good point, but
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2561263/
>Furthermore, black and Hispanic MPV arrestees have been more likely to be detained prior to arraignment, convicted, and sentenced to jail than their white counterparts.
Besides once you get to jail for longer period it does fuck up your life and youre more likely to go back there again.

>>76344186
Thanks
>>
>>76337394
Dude everything is a conspiracy lmao
>>
File: jew.jpg (20KB, 340x512px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
20KB, 340x512px
>>76337394

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?
>>
This Pole has been spending hours of his life debating about a country he's never been to because people want ANY sort of proof that an event blown up by the media occured.
>>
>>76337394
Goddamn, Lebron is embarrassing.
>>
occams razor my dudes, even if this did not happen, lebron wasn't there and it was only reported to him

lebron loves his publicity but rigging something like this up seems impressively stupid for someone who has handled the majority of his career well
>>
alright, i'll give you the big enchilada. skip this break....

this is a false-flag attack on lebron james. they're using this to foment rage and breed more division in our country
>>
>>76350158
>>76350248
Please

He sure was ready with a blowhard speach.

Sure makes Lebron and the NBA look very corrupt. Media too, but everyone knows they're full of shit.

League is in trouble.
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.