[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Eyed Peas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think about their pre-match performance yesterday?
>>
>>76336775

piss
>>
The Black Eyed Peas without Fergie is like Manchester United without Fergie.
>>
>>76336775
i arrived late at the bar and missed the first five minutes of the match on purpose to avoid inflicting myself their performance
>>
>>76336922
do all french posters wear a fedora?
>>
>>76336955
>Avoiding exposing yourself to bad music is fedora
>>
>>76336974
Prime Black Eyed Peas is one of the greatest acts in pop music history.
>>
Will.I.Am - 0/10

The Black Eyed Peas were always going to struggle without Fergie, but I don't think anybody expected the performance to be quite that bad, and their spiritual leader Will.I.Am played a large part in that. He barely rapped a full bar, often electing to skip the final word of a sentence in favour of taking in oxygen. Amateur.

apl.de.ap - 0/10

Historically the weakest member of the group, the shiteness of Will.I.Am gave Apple Dee a chance to own the limelight, but, much like Will.I.Am, he was also shite. Short of breath for the most part, questions will have to be asked about his fitness for the final.

Taboo - 0/10

The third of a trio of gobshites, Taboo offered nothing, and was a passenger throughout as he elected to say his lyrics loudly rather than offer any sort of musical effort. Looked the least stupid of all three on stage, but that's not enough to earn him a single rating point as he still looked stupid.
>>
File: chies.jpg (28KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
chies.jpg
28KB, 500x334px
>>76336775
>>
File: yikes.jpg (131KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
131KB, 648x484px
>>
>>76337022
I actually agree with this. I didn't mean my post to sound like some nerd posturing. These opening ceremonies are invariably cringeworthy as hell and don't add any value to the sport. Even from a marketing standpoint it's pretty doubtful they help attract "casual viewers"
>>
>>76336775
More cancerous than the entire halal fanbase.
>>
>>76336775
has been/10
>>
Wait, some of you actually watched that shit?

>>76337022
Yeah that was when Fergie was around, a decade ago. Ten years in the music industry is like a millennium, people move on.
t. loved black eyed peas as a preteen
>>
>>76336775
They sound terrible live and haven't been relevant in nearly ten years.

I would have rather had some gay mass coreographed dance about the history of Wales with a giant puppet dragon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.