[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIERDA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4230.jpg (300KB, 1242x1259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4230.jpg
300KB, 1242x1259px
MIERDA
>>
Rio is right
>>
Ramos killed football last night

what a faggot
>>
>>76331894
Rio is a nigger. He should feel embarassed by his own existance.
>>
>>76332111
t. white boi
>>
>>76331894
>nigger
his "opinion" is utterly irrelevant
>>
pinches cabron
>>
>>76331894
never really liked ferdinand
>>
>>76331894
he is absolutely right

Marcelo, Ramos, Ronaldo - all cunts of the highest degree. don't even try to deny it.

t. white person
>>
>>76331894
>implying it was relevant
>>
I'd rather win without dignity than lose with it.
>>
>>76332111
>>76332123
back to /pol/ you go. Rio is /ourguy/
>>
>>76332111
fresh out of highschool I see
>>
>>76331894
This is the dude who "got his feelings hurt" when Suarez called him Negro right?
>>
Sergio Ramos is twice the player Rio was, and makes his achievements look laughable
>>
>River
>>
Well Ramos really acted the shit out of that "foul" last night, but it's not like it matters, it was very unlikely for Jewve to come back from that result
>>
Is that Ferdinand who calls Giggs a legend (after he fucked his brother's wife)?
>>
>>76331894
Who is Ferdinand and what did he say in Rio?
>>
>>76333750
The very same

Dirty niggers the lot of them
>>
>>76332105
>already 1-3 with Juve in shambles
>Ramos killed football last night
>>
fuck ramos
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (27KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
27KB, 450x355px
g-gracias sergio
>>
>>76332155
Madrid were already 3-1 up though, you cunt
>>
it's a disgrace. ramos's missus should leave him and have sex therapy with me.
>>
honest question how can you as a female want to breed with a man that dives around for a living? are you brainwashed by the tattoos or something? he's a little pussy

oh wait, european women like little pussy bitch men, i guess i just answered my own question.
i'm out.
>>
Calm down lads, It was just a little prank by Sergio as the match was already over.
>>
>>76335618
Ramos is rich and good looking. Who cares about some dives
>>
>>76335618
t. autistic virgin
>>
>>76335618
Terrible
>>
File: Heh.jpg (155KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
155KB, 1200x800px
>>76335618
>says the American
Your nation adore straight males pretending to be faggots on big screen. You should be the last one to talk about masculinity.
>>
Why do spaniards always dive?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-nrQd_clCs
>>
>Ferdinand in charge of the moral high ground

Remember when Ferdinand tried to injure Suarez and got absolutely wrecked? Or when he literally locked himself in his panic room to avoid a drug test? That was fun. Wonder if he looked his son in the eye after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0zxyDkuV4
>>
>muh chips
>muh dives
>muh racism
>>
>>76333750
>>76333798
>Hating on cheeky Giggsy
Fucking plebs, Giggs is quite literally the GOAT.
>>
>>76335732
>Indonesia espousing opinions from 300BC
I don't even know where your country is you stupid (I assume) nigger.
>>
>>76331894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptUqab-RBEw

No one is ashamed at their bias. All anyone had to do is question why Ramos grabbed his foot from a "push". Then find this clip.
>>
>>76331894
>*to look my wifes son in the eye*
>>
>>76335990
This happens very frequently. Like in the PSG game, everyone was criticizing Suarez for "diving", but if you just watch the reply you can see Marquinhos clips him in the back of the knee to bring him down. Suarez just exaggerates it afterwards because otherwise the ref wouldn't have seen it.

But in both cases, the players involved are dirty bastards so nobody gives them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>76335935
>implying you know where is anything but the KFC around the corner
>>
>>76335935
Only Americans can be proud about being retarded.
>>
>>76332315
No
>>
>>76335829
Rio literally does nothing wrong here, it was Evra who went full retard
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.