[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOOOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>[Schultz] Per source, the #Lakers would pass on Lonzo Ball if #nbadraft was today. Team isn't convinced he's a star and remains concerned about Lavar.
>>
what kind of retard name is lonzo ball
>>
Can someone explain this whole thing to me?

I think the only thing I know is that the dad is a cunt and there's a kid who refuses to play D and only shoot from half court, right?
>>
>>76331764
Lonzo will be Ricky Rubio tier if is the primary ball handler, he just won't be able to create his own shot in the NBA because of his retarded jump form that causas him to dribble left 90% of times, and when he dribbles right he misses his shot because he is out of balance

Now if he goes to Philly, where Simmons will be the team's PG, his great off ball skills and shooting will be optimized and he'll be good
>>
>per source
Until an actual source is verified, into the trash it goes.
>>
Ive told you so many times Mr. Hue, the 76ers WILL NOT draft Lonzo Ball.

They just wont.
0 chance
Nada.
>>
>>76331962
We'll see about that uaboi
>>
>>76331764
the kid is good, not a star but potentially could be one. his dad is a loudmouth whos smart enough to know that saying stupid shit 24/7 is enough to become famous in the US. so he uses that to push his bootleg "brand" but it might also make teams reluctant to draft his kids.
>>
>>76331997
How many kids are there and what are their chances of ending in the league reallisticaly?
>>
>>76331962

t. baby dick baller posting from the cuckshed.
>>
>>76332026
3 but only Lonzo is worth a shit atm. others are younger
>>
>>76331699

Debunked by Eric pincus, nice try tho

I like how every Laker hater and lonzo hate in the internet took this fake news and ran with it lmao

This was the same "reporter" who said Lakers got the first overall in 2015, and that Philip Rivers was going to the 49ers
>>
Failed black entrapeneur hussels his own sons money and ruins his athletic career.

Ahahahah big bust brand
>>
>>76332026
>3
>oldest is surefire NBA starter in the near future with a chance for superstardom
>second will meme onto a team but will be either a team hopper for cheap or out of the league in two years tops because he's a fat chucker who can't dribble well
>third is the most talented skillwise but also the laziest, plays good defense when trying but almost never tries, has little athleticism compared to the other two and most of his elite peers
>>
>>76332165

>Hussels

Jesus Christ Cletus.....
>>
>>76332165
come on man you're making us racists look bad by posting this shit, be respectful and subtle when you're hating on others
>>
>>76331699
He's no Dončić I'll tell you that
>>
>>76331699
Due to all the stupid hype I went and watched footage of a few games from all 3 of the Ball brothers. To be fair lonzo is the only one of the three who looks like nba material. The other 2 look like garbage at the moment.
>>
>>76331699

It's just rumors created to make Lonzo actually try at the combine or whatever. Unless he bombs the tryout, the Lakers will probably takehim
>>
>>76332290

For a 15 year old lamelo has amazing skills. He's better than lonzo was at 15

Liangelo is like a fat tight end who just shoots threes
>>
>>76331719
>retarded name
>nigger father

Put 2 and 2 together faggot
>>
>tfw Lavar charges the stage and holds everyone at gunpoint until his son gets a Lakers contract
>>
>>76335540
>muh racism
>>>/pol/ you neckbeard
>>
>>76339038
>t. terrorist sympathizer
>>
>>76339038
hes right though
>>
>>76332270
Does Doncic has hustle?
Soft europeans always get BTFO in the NBA
>>
>>76331719
the funny thing is that out of the 3 he probably got the better name
>>
>>76340256
Not really. But hustle gets penalised in euroleague. He has soft hands and is more of a creator than shooter. If you want a shooter look at Bogdanivić from Fener. They call him the black Mamba
>>
They might as well take him for the PR. I like Josh Jackson more, but there isn't a can't miss prospect they'd be passing up on. Lonzo will generate revenue for them even if he doesn't help on the court.
>>
File: 1397249674272.jpg (830KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1397249674272.jpg
830KB, 2000x1333px
>>76339038
found the nigger
>>
>>76339038
t.ahmed
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.