[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he play yesterday? I watched the game but didn't see him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1496522666844.jpg (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496522666844.jpg
400KB, 1920x1080px
Did he play yesterday? I watched the game but didn't see him
>>
>>76325426
This time it's not even a joke

I swear I never saw him on TV, he must have had like 3 touches of ball in 90 minutes

Everyone at Juve should be thoroughly ashamed
>>
you can't see a huge pile of lard?
>>
>>76325436
>>76325426
literally the only time i remember seeing him yesterday was when he shot but kicked one of the defenders
>>
Half of the Juve squad just didn't show up for the game yesterday

The other half fell asleep in the second half

That's how they lost 4-1
>>
File: Concerned Smart Juventus Frog.jpg (144KB, 550x595px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned Smart Juventus Frog.jpg
144KB, 550x595px
Did Dybala even give him one pass all game?
>>
You watch the game, you don't see Higuain. You watch Higuain, you see the whole game.
>>
>>76325426

Mandzukic went invisible after his goal as well. Thought he maybe got subbed off whilst I wasn't paying attention but no.
>>
>>76325672
is this a fat joke?
>>
He had a low probability shot early in the match
>>
>>76325672
My favorite meme
>>
The entire Juve team was invisible in the seond half aside from maybe Buffon making the occasional save and Chiellini making the ocassional clearance.
>>
Shit tactics desu

The strikers are only good if they get service, but what do you do if your midfield gets dicked?
>>
Higuain is a pure goalscorer, when you cut off his service he's useless. Ronaldo would have been just as invisible yesterday if it had been the other way around and it was Juventus who cut off Real Madrid's midfield play.
>>
>>76325672
Kek.
>>
>>76325892
When it's your defenders that play the most/are seen the most you know there is a problem
>>
>>76325426
He assisted the 1-1 in a great way and had no chance to do anything in the second half due to Juve's nonexisting midfield.
>>
>>76325672
You watch the game, you can't not see Higuain
>>
>>76325892
>aside from maybe Buffon making the occasional save
Really? I did not watch the game but
>fives shots on goal
>four goals conceded
>>
File: Too Intelligent Juventus Frog.jpg (156KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
Too Intelligent Juventus Frog.jpg
156KB, 765x765px
>>76325926
this desu
>>
>>76326033
I remember Buffon made at least one save (the Modric shot). Two of the goals were deflections and the other two were tap-ins that were out of his reach and the defenders should have done better to prevent them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.