[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The JUICE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: orange juice.jpg (54KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
orange juice.jpg
54KB, 400x324px
So...anyone here old enough to remember the events of OJ Simpson clearly?
What the fuck happened? I was only old enough to cry like a bitch back then but everything I hear about it is, well it's fucking OJ.

How was the feel in the air? What happened?

I'm trying to comprehend it all.
>>
File: 1412851971913.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1412851971913.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>76318086
Yes

At the time almost no one thought he was innocent (including myself). Even the blacks didn't really believe it.

Now that the dust has settled, and things like rampant media corruption have come to light....imho I think OJ was most likely framed.
>>
>>76318149
I think it's fucking bullshit that a buried knife at the scene wasn't brought into the view until, like, 2012 or something. Like some asshole cop put it in storage and forgot that shit.
Or it wasn't found until 2012.

I honestly don't know and at this point, who fucking knows.
>>
>>76318254
the whole thing is sketchy as fuck

a lot has come to light since then

such as (given how BLM functioned this year) the Rodney King incident being all over TV a few months before Bill Clinton got elected seems hella sketchy.

Also FBI files made available from the FOIA showed that the JDL were threatening and extorting people like Tupac and Eazy-E in LA (both obvs died under suspicious circumstances) at the time.

I obviously don't know for sure, but I suspect the OJ incident may very well have been staged to flame racial tensions.
>>
I was 10 or 11 at the time, but I remember bits and pieces.

I remember clearly watching the chase on TV with my dad. He explained to me that it was pretty much a guarantee that he was guilty after a stunt like that. Also, after seeing the people with signs cheering him on, he told me why CA is the cereal state..."it's full of fruits, nuts, and flakes"

I also remember having a crush on the daughter, I think she was about the same age as me and I thought she was cute.

I don't remember much of the trial, but I remember all the adults making jokes about gloves that I didn't get. I also remember thinking that the guy's first name was Kaydakalyn, or something like that.

The one thing that stuck out the most was when the news station showed the reactions of people all around the country when the verdict was announced. Seeing the Brown family collapse into hysterics was hard to watch, but the one that got me was the shelter of abused black women that started cheering and hugging each other when they saw the news. My dad started screaming about how ignorant and stupid they were, for celebrating such an obvious mistake in the legal system by a black dude. Thank god he's not alive to see how bad it's gotten.
>>
>>76318440
All in L.A. too. Hmmm...
>>
>>76318456
Your dad was wrong though. OJ should have been acquitted.
>>
>>76318544
>should have
he was
>>
>>76318086
I do, but most of /sp/ is only 19 years old and/or retarded
>>
I think the thing people really forget is that the juice was for sure a top 5 all time back. Like seriously he was amazing.
>>
>>76318086
But tbqh I was more concerned about Ruby Ridge and Waco since I care about the real issues like democrats infringing on our rights
>>
>>76318728
yeah, that's what I said. The verdict was correct. He should have been acquitted and he was.
>>
>>76318822
OJ was a REAL issue too.

>>76318440
this is interesting.
>>
>>76318440
What's the JDL?
>>
>>76318875
Paled in concern to Ruby ridge. Who cared about OJ? Just a fucking love triangle involving several famous people and a death. It was a IRL version of "who shot JR". If this tabloid shit wasnt distracting the country the real issues would have been in the spot light. Thanks mainstream media.
>>
>>76318969
You don't see the connection? If OJ was a false flag to incite racial tensions, you don't see how that directly connects to the current political situation in this country? It was FAR beyond tabloid celebrity gossip.

>>76318964
Jewish Defense League

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/how-the-fbi-tied-tupacs-death-to-eazye-death-row-records-and-the-jewish-defense-league
>>
>>76318086
Maybe one or two people here are and certainly not anyone who has posted ITT
>>
>>76319111
stop lying

I was a junior in high school

>in b4 grandpa har dee hurr
>>
I was super young, I just remember my mom watching stuff about it on tv constantly for months. This thread is interesting because I wasn't old enough to really understand what it was about, it didn't mean anything to me at the time
>>
>>76319290
No one really understood what it was about in '94.

As cliche as it sounds, it really was a simpler time.
>>
>>76318086
He killed a white woman then tried to drive to Mexico. Then he lucked out because the LAPD tried to play it on easy mode.
>>
>>76319974
we're all well aware of the official story anon
>>
>>76318440
What a COCKspiracy
>>
>>76320544
fascinating non-argument you've got there
>>
Who is currently the biggest comparison to OJ then popularity wise? Shaq?
>>
>>76320644
OJ in '94 was already a semi-nobody. Shaq is till on TV on the reg.

Apt comparison would be maybe someone like Reggie Bush?

But he was an LA black guy married to a white women so....
>>
my dad still talks about all the niggers that got in his face and tried to start shit about it.
>>
>>76320877
can confirm this also. football fans knew of oj simpson, but he wasn't a celebrity, well just d-list but you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>76318086
They announced the verdict over the intercom system at my elementary school
>>
>>76320996
never fucking happened

stop lying

I was 17 at the time and remember full well what went down.

>>76321045
among non sports fans he was prob more well known for The Naked Gun at that point.
>>
>>76321239
fuck you. I saw one of them.
>>
>>76321276
trying living in St. Louis you little bitch, you couldn't deal with the nigs we have here.
>>
Thoughts on American Crime Story & Made in America?
>>
>>76321276
Your dad told you or you saw them?

you can't even keep your bullshit story straight.
>>
>>76321383
Correcting the record.

>>76318440

This anon is onto something. Never thought about the timing of Rodney King to Bill Clinton's first election before.
>>
>implying anyone on /sp/ has finished high school

Also I remember they changed basketball to live feed of OJ Simpson in that Jeep. I didn't know until the documentary and show that he wasn't driving
>>
>>76321635
Nigga I was in high school.

And they did. The Knicks where in the finals that year. We were pissed.
>>
>>76321239
Holy fuck, you're old.
>>
>>76321773

Is what it is.
>>
>>76321919
So yeah, old.

:^)
>>
>>76321974
Age is relative, and not really indicative of anything other than a measurement.

And given OP's original question, the better question would be what are you doing itt?
>>
>>76318440
just woke up
>>
>>76322084
Looking for some first-hand reports of the murder case and its aftermath then and now.
>>
>>76322084
What brought you to 4chan, my dude?
I'll be 30 this year. I feel old as fuck
>>
>>76322148
Just fucking with you.

But he did ask anyone old enough...

Given that, breaking my balls for being old enough seems unnecessary.
>>
>>76322175
Do you outgrow sports?

Was watching Stanley Cup, shitposting during the commercials.
>>
>>76322203
Sorry, man. Not sober rn.
>>
>>76322225
I think I will once the athletes are all younger than I
>>
>>76322286
Seems stupid.

And I doubt it.

My dad is 75 and we still talk sports regularly.
>>
File: Newsweek cooling.jpg (676KB, 852x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Newsweek cooling.jpg
676KB, 852x1169px
>>76318086
sure, first of all there is no way nicole wasn't getting boned by Ron Goldman.

1) what waiter returns a customer's sunglasses to their home?
2) what waiter/friend drives around a woman's car (which OJ bought for her) all around town to the point everyone knew she was fucking him
3) These two met up so often in public, OJ knew right where to find them on the night of the murder.

Listen, she was cucking the fuck out of OJ with a jewish boytoy. I'm not saying OJ definately did it, but I understand why he would have done it.

That white bronco chase though. I don't know how anyone could possibly believe he was innocent after that.
>>
>>76323839
They were broken up at the time cause OJ couldn't stop beating the shit out of her.
>>
>>76318086

Did you seriously cry? You might the first person I heard that cried over it. I was 6 years old when it happened and it was like whatever. Seeing the slow Mo car chase was weird.
>>
>>76324274
I think he means he was a baby when it happened.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.