[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He just has to do. He has no other choice but to win a world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 435080.jpg (633KB, 1920x1332px) Image search: [Google]
435080.jpg
633KB, 1920x1332px
He just has to do. He has no other choice but to win a world cup to cement his legacy as the GOAT. This conversation with Tapinaldo has gone on long enough where Tsuu frauds himself into the conversation (by letting a stacked Madrid do everything for him while he taps in offside goals and Tsuus into the camera thinking he did it all). Despite the sane non-homosexual/muslim/spic/Halal portion of the football audience knowing that international football is a joke, the world cup is still an important trophy that the GOATs win in order to be ordained. No matter how you look at it, it's a stain on Messi's career to have lost three consecutive finals with Argentina. I don't care how he does it - whether a Maradona esque handball or becoming a selfish dictator who kicks out all the shitters like Piguain - he HAS to, he NEEDS to win the world cup next year or pull a Zidane and try to win it at 35. Penaldo has been lucky - too lucky in fact - these past 2 years and because of that we're having this conversation again - which should have been closed in 2015 when Messi GOAT'ed up like a true GOAT to demolish Europe - but now he needs to step up again. Next year should be his best chance yet - every other team bar Brazil, Italy and France are trash; they finally FINALLY have a non-meme decent coach in Sampaoli who can make lemonade out of shitty rotten lemons; Dybala is the midfielder that is good enough to be the playmaker while Messi can roam the wings like he does at Barca; Icardi is decent enough to replace that shitstain loser Fatguain. It's now or never, Messi.
>>
>>76315604
Messi is over, get over it, you'll be happier.
>>
>He just has to do. He has no other choice but to win a world cup to cement his legacy as the GOAT. This conversation with Tapinaldo has gone on long enough where Tsuu frauds himself into the conversation (by letting a stacked Madrid do everything for him while he taps in offside goals and Tsuus into the camera thinking he did it all). Despite the sane non-homosexual/muslim/spic/Halal portion of the football audience knowing that international football is a joke, the world cup is still an important trophy that the GOATs win in order to be ordained. No matter how you look at it, it's a stain on Messi's career to have lost three consecutive finals with Argentina. I don't care how he does it - whether a Maradona esque handball or becoming a selfish dictator who kicks out all the shitters like Piguain - he HAS to, he NEEDS to win the world cup next year or pull a Zidane and try to win it at 35. Penaldo has been lucky - too lucky in fact - these past 2 years and because of that we're having this conversation again - which should have been closed in 2015 when Messi GOAT'ed up like a true GOAT to demolish Europe - but now he needs to step up again. Next year should be his best chance yet - every other team bar Brazil, Italy and France are trash; they finally FINALLY have a non-meme decent coach in Sampaoli who can make lemonade out of shitty rotten lemons; Dybala is the midfielder that is good enough to be the playmaker while Messi can roam the wings like he does at Barca; Icardi is decent enough to replace that shitstain loser Fatguain. It's now or never, Messi.

*guitar solo*

*bongiovanni solo*
>>
>tf
>tt

Why are all amerisharts the most cringe posters on spuh?
>>
>>76315791
its one american autist with a boner for messi. he's had a mental breakdown after the events of tonight
>>
messi is bad, deal with it u muritard
>>
>>76315841
You need to get laid.
>>
>>76315604
Portugal has great squad man.
>>
>>76315865
>this coming from you
>>
I hope he wins next year 2bh. Ronald winning a horrible Euros and another tainted CL was bad enough.
>>
>>76315904
I don't even have to look for you, you're literally on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in almost every football related thread. This is just sad on many levels. Don't you have a life?
>>
>>76315877
No, they're terribad. All their young memes like Gomes and Sanches have been exposed as garbage.
>>
>>76315979
Gomes is great for country bro, he got an assist as a substitute today, man. They've got Bernard Silva, andre silva, moutinho. How u say no?
>>
>>76315940
so are you
>>
>>76316135
Bernardo Silva is good. But the rest are middling players or aging like Pepe. They are probably just below Chile tier.
>>
>>76315604
2012 was 5 years ago, he's not the goat anymore and you just have to accept it
>>
>>76315791
>That flag

You'd know all about "sharting"

The guy who made the post didnt even say anything outrageous
>>
Jesus christ, are all Meshitters as autistic as him, who the fuck is gonna read that little novel you wrote, you sperg? Face it, Ronaldo is the best of all time, he proved it today and all season, Messi is nothing more than a Xavi Iniesta babby.
>>
>>76317019
>Face it, Ronaldo is the best of all time, he proved it today and all season,
Stick to hand-egg Cletus
>>
>>76317107
Extreme cringe
>>
>>76317179
Exactly
>>
OP definitely has autism my dudes. Messifags confirmed for liking him because he's one of them.
>>
>>76315604
I can't wait for messi to finally get his shot at a WC, will finally be able to shut up the haters and establish himself as a goat

Hes had chances at the copa america, but lets be honest thats a mickey mouse cup. when he gets to a wc final and finally gets his shot, he'll prove all you /sp/astics wrong
>>
>>76317399
>I can't wait for messi to finally get his shot at a WC

He literally already was in a final only to lose, was that not his shot lol
>>
>>76317444
that didn't count though because of higuain
>>
>>76317019
>>76317290
>>76317444
Where's your green card senor?
>>
>>76317486
lol
>>
>>76315940
btfo
>>
>>76317486
So Argentina only can win if Higuain score, what a worthless goat is Messi.
>>
>>76315604
>messi cares what some american thinks about his legacy

he's at the point already where, at the very least, its splitting hairs between him and the other all time greats. nothing to prove.
>>
>>76317586
It's difficult to win against a very good Germany side when you are effectively playing with one man less.
>>
I'm really concerned that they might not even qualify. They still have to play against: Uruguay (away), Venezuela [eliminated] (home), Peru (home) and Ecuador (away).
>>
File: this was higuans fault too.gif (4MB, 589x294px) Image search: [Google]
this was higuans fault too.gif
4MB, 589x294px
>>76315604
>>
>>76318360
That was nowhere close to being a good shot due to position and angle.
>>
>>76318569
>That was nowhere close to being a good shot
yea i know, look at the donkey who took the shot
>>
>>76318569
Maybe, but to be fair, he has scored goals with a higher level of difficulty.
>>
Would you accept Ronaldo as a GOAT if he memed the Portugal team to a world cup?
>>
>>76315604
>Tsuu frauds himself into the conversation
I'm actually gaining respect for tsuus frauding abilities. Not sure I've seen anything like it.

The way he does nothing for the match except the tapins yet the record books will say he scored 2 in a CL demolition.
>>
>>76318627
Have you ever even kicked a ball? He had no choice but to shoot due to encroachment and everyone else being behind him.
>>
File: TSU1.png (301KB, 323x394px) Image search: [Google]
TSU1.png
301KB, 323x394px
>>76319724
>imagine if that happens
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Messi is a meme who died in 2013
>>
>>76315604
HE WILL DO IT SCREEN SHOT THIS PENALDO CUNTS NOWWWWWW
>>
Messi doesnt need to, he's the GOAT. The debate about being the GOAT isnt even between him and Ronaldo
>>
>>76315604
>LITERALLY SEETHING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: Its all ogre.png (37KB, 1026x516px) Image search: [Google]
Its all ogre.png
37KB, 1026x516px
>>76315604
>It's now or never, Messi.

I guess that's settled then.
top 4 will qualify.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76325085
I wonder if brazil will let ecuador win for the bantz
>>
>>76315604
>Messi can roam the wings like he does at Barca
Messi plays quite centrally for Barca though.
>>
>>76315940
but how do you know the he's on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in almost every football thread if you're also not on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in almost every football thread yourself ?
>>
>>76319821
>the game is about scoring goals
>he scores two goals in the finale
>hurr durr he did nothing

I will never understand retards...
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.