[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: toni-jessica.jpg (66KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
toni-jessica.jpg
66KB, 500x504px
What went wrong?
>>
He's a high test male
>>
>>76315130
100% teuton.
>>
nothing. she's probably awesome.
just because someone doesn't photograph well doesn't make them a poor choice for a mate.
she probably does sexytime things for him that we don't even know about yet, then cooks his favorite food and finds awesome rare shows on netflix. and she knows all the good youtube channels.
>>
>>76316010
Lol
>>
>>76316010
She's fat, man. He needs help.
>>
File: 1496532264417.jpg (197KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
1496532264417.jpg
197KB, 800x705px
>>76316010
>>
>>76315130
I'm trying to think of a joke about passing sideways, somebody help me out
>>
>>76316541
everyone has their little preference.
one buddy of mine sought out deaf chicks cause of the noises they made in bed - primal, loud, singular outbursts of pleasure unlike anything else out there.
>>
>>76316714
>one buddy of mine sought out deaf chick
Where does one even go to find deaf chicks, anyway?
>>
>>76316781
the national college for the deaf was a few subway stops away from where we lived at the time.
they have the same needs as other college girls. an underserved market, if you will.
>>
>>76316844
Lucky him then
>>
File: 1496455027037.png (204KB, 334x458px) Image search: [Google]
1496455027037.png
204KB, 334x458px
ugly girlfriend = no confidence
>>
>>76316977
but that's my point - find an aspect in women that makes you happy and go get it. beauty isn't everything.
>>76317038
i saw moneyball too.
>>
>>76317095
>find an aspect in women that makes you happy
I like chicks peeing on me, where would I go to get that.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with having an ugly wife if you're a successful footballer. They won't cheat on you because they can't do better. And you can freely cheat on them because they won't leave you and steal your money if they find out (because you're leagues better than anything else they could get). They'll also go out of their way to please you via other means because they know they can't keep you with their looks alone. Plus every girl will inevitably turn ugly when they grow old and have kids. You may as well have an ugly wife to begin with (for the afformentioned benefits) and fuck a stream of endless younger girls on the side.

Only literal cucks want other people to think their wives are attractive.
>>
querpass-toni is just the biggest pleb in the world
he wins the cl and goes home to fuck his ugly cow wife and listen to schlager and 90s soft rock
>>
>>76317129
start with craigslist. be direct. there will be a freak in your metro area looking for the same thing.
dive bars. tap your glass and make an announcement that you want to get peed on by a woman. the worst that can happen is they ask you to leave.
a know a guy who loves giving anal to chicks. he'll walk up to every girl in the place and tell them that he wants to give it to them up the butt. and most nights he's successful.
>>
>>76317220
well said and all true
>>
>using pics from 4 years ago
>>
>>76315130
looks fine by me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.