[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stats Don't Lie!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

>Messi 16/17 Season
Goals
>37 in La Liga
>5 in CDR
>11 in CL
Assists
>9 in La Liga
>3 in CDR
>2 in CL

>Ronaldo 16/17 Season
Goals
>25 in La Liga
>1 in CDR
>12 in CL
Assists
>6 in La Liga
>0 in CDR
>5 in CL

Biggest difference Is one Is a Striker & the other a Winger.
>>
>messi
>winger
>titles
pick one
>>
>being so BTFO that you leave the other thread to make another one

hehehehe

messhi didn't win anything of worth

he didn't score anything in the CL knockout bar a fucking penalty LOL

he will never win the CL twice in a row like ronnie

he will never score in 3 consecutive CL finals like ronnie

you now resort to statpadding haha
>>
>>76314584
Don't know who you're talking about, I'm a barca CHI supporter
>>
>>76314481
But he Is a winger
>>
>>76314454
Yet Rolando wins champions leagues while Messi sits at home attempting to coitus with his wife while being autistic at the same time.
>>
MessSHITs are THIS mad
>>
>>76314454
Ronaldo play like less 7 games than messi on la liga
>>
>muy stats
Fuck off

Ronaldo has a better year. Messi will go down as the greatest of all time. Stats bullshit doesn't work in this sport.
>>
>>76322267
Big bang babbi gtfo my /sp
>>
>>76322326
>. Messi will go down as the greatest of all time
im not sure about that anymore. let's say next season is sort of like this season (maybe with neither real nor barca winning the CL, but real winning the league) and messi were to decline badly the season after due to age and someoen new taking the spotlight, it's pretty even between them and I don't think historically anyone would be favored over the other any more
>>
>>76322326
Ronaldo was actually having a really bad year up until this last what 2 months or so? His general play has been the worst it's ever been. He's just scored some really important goals so a lot of people including you have forgotten the year he was having.
>>
>>76322479
yeah, still all in all it was a stellar season for him, highest scoring player for his team in laliga, which they won, and single handedly walked the KO phase of the CL
>>
>>76322479

He scored when it mattered and still put up a 40+ goals for this season.

Messi is the best player in the world, but Ronaldo has put it on the last few years and could surpass him if he performs like this next season.
>>
Ronaldo has played less liga games than that systembabby
>>
>>76322890
When Messi is CR7's age he'd be lucky to score more than 30 goals in a season. Ronaldo is built like an athlete messi is a little cuck who doesn't even lift and he burnt himself out to quick.
>>
>>76314454
Tsu bossed this CL with more and more important goals/assists. Messi seemed more focused on winning the league and failed.
>>
OP this is pointless without games played.

I still think Messi has played better considering the whole season. Though for 2017, individually it's Ronaldo 100%
>>
>>76314454
I will never forget the 16/17 where Messi slayed Osasuna, Alavés and Leganés, all capped off with the second place trophy
>>
>>76314454
The guy on the left looks like my gardener. He trims the hedges well.
>>
>>76314454
Ronaldo does it when it mattered.
>>
>>76314454
Tsu just had arguably the greatest CL campaign of all time. had a shitty start of the season but he has been lit this year
>>
All these fucking muslims, absolutely disgusting. Messi Is the obvious christian choice
>>
>>76314454
Now that you've been demolished in your own thread again, are you going to open a 3th one?
You are pretty damm dedicated.
>>
>>76314454
How many goals did they score in the CL knockout games?
>>
File: 1496514495757.jpg (302KB, 830x699px) Image search: [Google]
1496514495757.jpg
302KB, 830x699px
>>76327105
Missi one, penaltie agains psg.
TSUGOD, 5 against buyern, 3 against patetico and 2 against jews
>>
>>76314454
It's always the Americans who dicksuck Messi. Always.
>>
>>76324675

>one is named Christian Orlando
>Messi Is the obvious christian choice

go back to your local sports thread please
>>
in the CL goals you should also add against what teams and in what stage of the competition they were scored
>>
>>76327826
He won't do it. Cristiano has scored 10 goals only in the KO stage while messi just one (1) against psg, and it was a penaltie
>>
>>76314454
if I wanted to put as many goals as possible against Granada or Deportivo, I'd consider picking Messi over Ronaldo

when the big games roll around I'm going to go with the tsuGOAT tho
>>
File: MessiGOAT.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
MessiGOAT.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>76328692
So you forgot about the two in this game....and especially this one?
>>
>>76314454
Messi GOAT

Cr7 is a team babby.

Madrid with messi would be stronger, barcelone with cr7 would be weaker
>>
>>76329132
Listen to "Le Crepe." He knows of what he speaks.
>>
>>76329095
>and especially this one
>and especially this one against 10men Real, which turned out to be a useless goal because they lost la liga
wow bro that tap-in sure put last night win to shame, Barcelona was clearly the better team this season
>>
>>76329226
barcelone will surpass madrid it is inevitable. zidane won't stay forever
>>
But only one was eating pizza de queso and drinking sprite.
Ask yourself who the real winner is.
>>
Hello mada,
hello fada,
see me score,
against Granada
>>
File: 1490834608752.jpg (80KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490834608752.jpg
80KB, 960x960px
To everyone saying that Messi was always better, please go see a doctor immediately. Ronaldo was considered GOAT even before he put up 33 goals in a MMA style EPL as a winger while Messi was reaping the awards from Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Eto'o , Henry, and Ibrahimovic. Even if Messi were to win a world cup before Ronaldo it literally wouldn't mean a thing to the rivalry.
Ronaldo is and always was the best. Simple.
>>
>>76314584
not realizing that ronaldo is a boosted player.
>>
>>76322479
last 3 months
also, he changed his playstyle completely, he will be at top level fot another 2 years
>>
>>76329674
kek
>>
>>76329674
kek
>>
>>76314454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX80MtPH06k
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>>
>>76329095
how can penaldittors ever recover from this
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.