[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "soccerfags take over /sp" episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

>it's another "soccerfags take over /sp" episode
>>
>>76310243
>it's another "usaians need attention" episode

fuck off to /asp/
>>
>>76310243

>it's another "amerishart desecrating the name of the Beautiful Game" episode
>>
>>76310314
or they could just post their threads with an average of 0.5 replies on /b/
>>
There are other sports on /sp/?
Maybe I should follow that SKEEEEEEEEEP sport.
>>
>>76310243
>>>/asp/ (american sports)
>>
>>76310243

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he scored two tonight, and won the 12th décima. what do you expect?
>>
>>76310243
When the Warriors win the chip bext week basketball fans will take over /sp/. I don't see the problem
>>
I always find it funny how Euros accuse Americans of being "ignorant of other sports" when Euros literally only watch 1 (one) sport, while your average American watches at least four (football, basketball, baseball, hockey). Perhaps these accusations from Europeans stem from a sensation of inferiority?
>>
>>76310243
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76310629

Europeans btfo.
>>
>>76310629
The thing is that only Americans watch those boringass sports (with the slight exception of basketball).
>>
>>76311071
this

american sports really really suck, there's no other way of putting it
>>
>>76310629
This

Yuropoors watch soccer and cricket. Your average American sports fan watches at least four most of the time
>>
>>76310629
I watch f1, motogp, and tour de france
>>
>>76311122
The NBA sucks dick. The MLB is boring, the season is too long.

The NHL and NFL are light years better than the """""sport""""" of soccer

>muh kits
>muh leagues
>>
>>76310629
>american "sports" are so shit they need to watch 4 (four)(cuatro) of them to be entertained
>>
>>76311226
Nobody follows four professional sports, unless you're a beer-bellied idiot who has a dream of owning the "ultimate mancave" someday and listen to Dan Patrick (ie, from Boston).
>>
>>76311302
Kek. Straight white male murikkkan's btfo.
>>
>>76311336
>he doesn't listen to Dan Patrick Show
JUST
>>
I follow handball more than divegrass desu
>>
>>76311302
I mainly just follow NFL, NHL, college football, and college baseball
>>
>>76311256
I like the 5 seconds of gameplay of the NFL I just wish there wasn't 2 minutes between the 5 seconds

I can't see the puck in ice hockey
>>
>>76310243
Today was a big day for divegrass so whatever.

But, in general, there are tons of shills (including all of the MSM) promoting soccer (and attacking the NFL) for globalist reasons.
>>
motor/sp/ort here
can we have our own board?
I don't care about men playing with their balls
>>
>>76311597
Sure. >>>/o/
>>
>>76311607
they only talk about street cars
>>
>>76310243
This is our board you nigger.
>>
File: americans.jpg (30KB, 588x431px) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
30KB, 588x431px
>>76310243

SP = Soccer Posting = Our board

ASP = American SPorts = Your Board
>>
>>76310629
>shitty version of rugby with commercials shoved in your ass every 30 seconds
>le ignore rules league
>boreball

hockey is okay
>>
>>76311522
>I can't see the puck
This is so baffling, so many people say this.

Watch the players. Their movement is indicative of where the puck is and where it's going. You're not supposed to stare at the puck.

You don't stare at the ball when watching basketball or football, you watch the players.
>>
>>76311651
t. Somali immigrant
>>
>>76310629
F1 is love, F1 is life
>>
>>76310243

Its a great time to be on /sp/ if you love threads with three posts and one image!

Love that the iconic sports photo thread got bumped off the board for the fiftieth TSUUU thread posted by some Euro autist. Way to celebrate a pedo, Euroshits.
>>
Please remember to send board feedback from the home page asking to move divegrass to its own board.
>>
>>76312918
The iconic sports images thread was the best thread on /sp/ in a while

But alas, we had to make room for more perro caco and muh CL threads
>>
>>76312984
This. These third worlders need their own fucking divegrass board
>>
>>76313575

It's at the point where it's just as bad as MLP was on /co/ or the Pokemon threads were on /v/. When something gets that prolific and is knocking discussion of other topics off the board, it needs to go.

As a bonus, giving soccer it's own board would kill the need for generals on /sp/.
>>
>>76314152
Soccer, cricket, and rugby need to fuck off to a different board
>>
>>76314152
>As a bonus, giving soccer it's own board would kill the need for generals on /sp

LMAO
>>
>>76314152
Why not take the hipster american sports to /asp/
>>
Has muh wall magically appeared, nigger?
>>
>>76310629
Even if that is true (which is not), footy alone have more competitions to watch than any other american sports, either internationally or within a country
>>
File: 1496448302172.jpg (49KB, 1000x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1496448302172.jpg
49KB, 1000x1075px
boo hoo
>>
>>76310243
Don't worry this year it's the last day til august.
>>
>>76314260

Because a board about interests should be about a variety of topics, not 50% of the board dedicated to one thing with shitty threads that only get five replies since every Euro is an autist who wants to have his OWN TSUUUU thread, instead of posting in the one some other autist made five minutes ago.

It's literally the same exact thing with MLP on /co/. It started gaining more and more posts until it was drowning out anything else on the board. So they had to move it to it's own board eventually. Good move. Now the MLP fans have a place they can talk about it all they want to their hearts content and /co/ is able to talk about a wide variety of comics and cartoons.

Euros will always be welcome to post on regular /sp/ just like Americans can post on the soon to be /soc/ soccer board, but if you want to start a topic, you go to it's respective board.

It's going to happen soon, it's just a matter of time. I have no idea why Euros get so upset over this but it's just like when the MLP fans didn't want to leave /co/ or the Pokemon fans didn't want to leave /v/. Bottom line is you can't have a diverse board if the fans of a single francise/IP/sport insist on choking the entire board out.
>>
>>76310629
thats because most americans have handegg as main sport but since they play 2 month seasons they have to fill the other 10 months with something else
>>
>>76314333
Why is divegrass so gay that they have "friendlies"?
>>
>>76314568
>August to February
>2 months
>>
>>76314198

I'm the guy you're replying to but I wouldn't care if cricket or rugby stayed. It's literally just soccer that's causing the board to turn to shit. There's no fun allowed on /sp/ anymore and half of the fucking threads are three reply threads about the same sport, usually about the same exact subject.

Like after the Superbowl the Brady posters aren't even that bad, and they're celebrating a guy who's literally the GOAT of that particular sport. And a couple weeks later, it ended. The soccer shit is non stop at this point. It's exactly as bad as the MLP stuff got on /co/. There's precedent.
>>
>>76312818
>You don't stare at the ball when watching football
That's where you're wrong
>>
File: 1370182007425.jpg (86KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1370182007425.jpg
86KB, 500x628px
>>
>>76314520
>Writing all of this bullshit

Here's a proper reason why;

1) /sp/ was founded for American sports. There is literally no reason to push aside US sports just to accommodate shitskindive here.
2) Fuck everyone else, this is an American majority website.
3) You're all bitch niggas
>>
>>76310629
quality over quantity, fatso
shouldn't be surprised that a nation who feeds its people mcdonalds for breakfast can't understand this
>>
File: tsu5.png (2MB, 1175x705px) Image search: [Google]
tsu5.png
2MB, 1175x705px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1422837486256.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422837486256.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
>>76314954

cringe
>>
>>76314906
The people has spoken, get over it.

Now this is your place. >>>/asp/
>>
>>76310243
Ok americans after tonight I give up on soccer (see), I'm really tired of this bullshit.

So teach me how to appreciate handegg
>>
This is a European board buddy. We have REAL intellectual sports discussions here. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to reddit, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>76315017
Shut up spic. No one was talking to your faggot shitskin face.
>>
>>76315062
Don't watch handegg, just start following hockey and basketball.

You have to be an autistic savant to actually like baseball, and handegg is just tedious.
>>
>>76315092
triggered af lmao

kill yourself spic
>>
>>76310629
Yurocucks btfo
>>
The argument for giving soccer it's own board literally has NOTHING to do with nationality and everything to do with the fact that way too much of the board is being dedicated to one sport.

MLS will be on the soccer board too.

/soc/ in 2018!
>>
>110 football threads on /sp/
>americans still think they have any sort of authority here.

this is our board, you fat cunts.never forget that. you're lucky we tolerate you.
>>
File: 1483485925736.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1483485925736.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>76315143
>"triggered"
>"af"
>"lmao"

Why does every black country in Europe adopt the worst of our minorities urban culture and lingo?
>>
>>76315328
*flops*
*taken off on stretcher*
what did divegrass mean by this
>>
>>76315328
You need to start tolerating toothpaste for a change
>>
>>76315393
saved to my american banter folder
>>
>>76315341
all of those are social media spawned words, not american.
>>
>>76315481
Now let us see your dentist appointments folder
>>
>>76315341
It's both impressive and disgusting how unoriginal these fucks are. Know how it's a stereotype here that Europe always seems to adopt American pop culture years after it grew stale over here?

Yeah, spend enough time over there and you'll realize that there is massive truth to it. It's extremely cringy though but i wont bash them for liking it.
>>
>>76315522
another pearler into the american banter folder.

keep them coming fatty
>>
>>76315341
cause niggerspeak it's more exotic
>>
>>76315664
>keep them coming fatty
Your mom's catchphrase.
>>
>>76315522
t. 600kg spic-nigger hybrid
>>
>>76311246
>watching men on bicycles
>>
>>76311336
But I follow all four
>>
>>76315843
>the zenith of pooGerman humor
>>
File: 1422845511539.jpg (23KB, 224x220px) Image search: [Google]
1422845511539.jpg
23KB, 224x220px
>>76315595
>Europeans were still wearing tracksuits and Adidas Superstars into the 2000s
>>
File: brady-comfy.jpg (57KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
brady-comfy.jpg
57KB, 500x680px
>>76315136
>handegg is just tedious.

Shut your whore mouth, handegg is GOAT
>>
>>76310243
Can't fucking stand it. But thank God it's over. And they don't have some gay national team competition this year. (That confederation shit doesn't count)
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.