[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La Liga has more parity than the Champions League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Superioridad española.png (48KB, 1078x830px) Image search: [Google]
Superioridad española.png
48KB, 1078x830px
La Liga has more parity than the Champions League
>>
>>76310030
It's pretty good to know that we, BRs and Argies, built that great football from Spain. You're welcome, Asspain.
>>
any madrid or barcelona victory is tainted every since i found out they don't need to share tv revenue with the other clubs in their league

european football might as well be dead
>>
File: Laughing_Hysterically.gif (7KB, 490x405px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Hysterically.gif
7KB, 490x405px
>>76310222

>asian customer and oil billionaires' league
>wants to have a say in "non-tainted" leagues
>>
>>76310030
>everyone making fun of la liga for being a 2 team league for all those years.

now even the CL is a 2 team league.
>>
>champions league is a two teams league

Wake up, Yuros.
>>
>>76310273
english league is more balanced and i'm not english

also this isn't about english league.
>>
>>76310180
is it frustrating that no southamerican players stay and they all go to europe? or do you not care because that's where all the competition is and you wanna watch anyway?
not memeing just wondering
>>
File: images(2).jpg (9KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
9KB, 348x145px
>>76310030

>muh parity
>muh we haz to play west ham, everton and southampton every year
>and twice lads
>and meet with the best: poop, arsenio, kloppo
>EPL lads, tough af desu familia
>>
can we all just pretend these ones didn't happen?

it looks like a fucking mickey mouse league
>>
>>76310222
they've been sharing TV revenue for 2 or 3 seasons now, pretty much all of the spanish teams are slowly becoming profitable now as opposed to all of them having financial troubles in the last decade and a half or so.

la liga is restructuring, its actually trying to copy the premier league in a lot of the business model stuff.
>>
>>76310405
It's pretty much the two reasons at the same time for most of the country. When we start developing our league, getting goat players, great squads, they all go to Europe/China.
>>
>>76310409
ok wheres the cutoff point for champions leagues that count then?
>>
>>76310590
>>
>>76310405

Money. It's the same with basketball. Where do the greatest players go? The NBA.

Only a very very few ever refused to go play in USA. Bodiroga comes to mind.
>>
simply la goat
>>
>>76310674
So Real Madrid 6, Barcelona 4, Milan 3, Bayern 2, Manchester United 2.
>>
>>76310222
Nigger how did you not know about this imagine Manure having that kind of tv deal.

>>76310518
I'd doubt it will be truly fair outside the top 2 teams. The disparity between them teams need decades to catch up.
>>
>>76310590

Before 1992 it was called the European Cup. Several teams won it 2 or more times in a row: RM (5), Benfica (2), Ajax (3), Bayern (3), Liverpool (2), Nottingham(2), and lastly AC Milan in '89 and 1990.
>>
>>76310883

GET IN HERE ESPAÑOLES
>>
>>76310674
This way Real is still Number 1
>>
>>76310968
It doesn't matter if Real are still #1 it's more realistic to divide it into two eras. The competition was structured way diff back then.
>>
>>76310928
>Nigger how did you not know about this imagine Manure having that kind of tv deal.

They made more TV money in the league despite being number 6. Just accept that English football is underachieving in the sport yet again.
>>
>>76311119

Not really. Up until 1997, if I recall correctly, only the league champions participated in the CL, so if anything that should be the border year.
>>
>>76311342
Yeah but it would be weird to officially split it at 97 when it changed names and started to change structure in 92.
>>
>>76310405
It is frustrating, but the quality of our league is slowly improving.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.