[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans... please introduce me to the best sport in the world:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496522052465.jpg (60KB, 393x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496522052465.jpg
60KB, 393x454px
soccer is so much unfair
>>
basketball is being dominated by two teams, its a cruel world, dont go there
>>
>>76309241
>best sport in the world
>niggerhop

Keked. Stupid monkey, todays match pretty fair.
>>
>>76309399
>was*
>>
>>76309241
I think you mean American Football.

NBA is rigged Jewish garbage.
>>
The best sport in the world is the brazilian league of soccer

IT'S FAIR AS FUCK

I'M HYPED FOR THE CLÁSSICO ALVINEGRO

VAI CORINTHIANS
>>
>>76309241

The NBA has been under scrutiny ever since refs were exposed for literally rigging games for the mafia.

There are two conferences but only one serious one (western). Now that there are TV supermax deals, if gsw wins it will finalize a new era of basketball where 3 western conference and 1 eastern conference teams are competitive and the rest are just farm teams from which the big 4 will scalp players as needed.

The 4 teams are:
warriors
cavs
spurs
lakers

in that order.
>>
Best case for entertainment you've got is college basketball. Even if a relative few historically-powerful schools dominate the tournament year by year, there are enough chances for them to slip earlier than expected (Duke) and, each year, a relative unknown or unexpected team breaks through to the third round and gets senpais to notice them.

The NBA looks like it's about to all come up Golden State in the next few years. Unless you want to be a filthy bandwagoner, might wanna wait until the superteam gets busted up.
>>
>>76309628
nooo
basketeball seems to be a better sport than american football, its a
It is a skill junction with physical strength
>>
>>76309764
>The NBA has been under scrutiny ever since refs were exposed for literally rigging games for the mafia.
even that was bullshit.

Do you really think if the '''NBA''' had wanted that out of the '''media''', you would even know about it?

They staged that, to give the appearance that they fight corruption so they could try and get NBA gambling legalized.

That was their end game.

NBA is 100% corrupt.
>>
youd've wanted to get into basketball like 10 years ago

its awful atm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.