[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips to fix soccer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: soccer.jpg (156KB, 966x543px) Image search: [Google]
soccer.jpg
156KB, 966x543px
Hi,

Ameribro here. Just finished watching my first ever soccer match after my friend kept nagging me. I have some advice to fix soccer:

-we need salary caps to allow all teams to be competitive
-each team should get the ability to challenge a call like they do in the NFL
-stadiums should have more sound effects to motivate their fans like they do in NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.
-Come up with more creative team names. In america, our teams have cool names from the local zoo like the "Bears", "Tigers", "Cardinals", "Dolphins", or just cool stuff like "Mariners", "Brewers", "Cavaliers", etc. Just imagine the "Madrid Matadores" or something like that.

Anyhow, these are just a few tips!
>>
>seen flag, didn't read

fuck off you cunt
>>
euro 2012 called; they want their meme threads back
>>
Only thing they need to fix is having the UCL be at the very end,

imagine if you win the division in the NFL and you qualify for NEXT YEARS PLAYOFFS. what bs is that
>>
I'll bite.
>we need salary caps to allow all teams to be competitive
FIFA would never allow it cause muh business.
>each team should get the ability to challenge a call like they do in the NFL
As in a referee call? Doesn't sound like a bad idea.
>stadiums should have more sound effects to motivate their fans like they do in NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.
Why? One of the distinctive aspects of football is that fans already do that by themselves.
>Come up with more creative team names. In america, our teams have cool names from the local zoo like the "Bears", "Tigers", "Cardinals", "Dolphins", or just cool stuff like "Mariners", "Brewers", "Cavaliers", etc. Just imagine the "Madrid Matadores" or something like that.
No. That's just generic and boring.
>>
I agree that Europe needs legendary chants like I Believe that we will win
>>
File: 1442766550438.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
1442766550438.png
49KB, 451x485px
>>76308196
2012 was unironically 5 years ago
>>
DEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEENCE
>>
>>76308078
Feeling like replying seriously.

>-we need salary caps to allow all teams to be competitive
Literally illegal.
>-each team should get the ability to challenge a call like they do in the NFL
I agree.
>-stadiums should have more sound effects to motivate their fans like they do in NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.
The crowds are uncucked enough to make the sounds themselves, unlike burgers.
>-Come up with more creative team names. In america, our teams have cool names from the local zoo like the "Bears", "Tigers", "Cardinals", "Dolphins", or just cool stuff like "Mariners", "Brewers", "Cavaliers", etc. Just imagine the "Madrid Matadores" or something like that.
'no'
>>
Zebras Torino vs Tsuuuuuunamis Madrid
>>
>>76308078
We don't need your commie sport philosophy
>>
>>76308616

Oh snaps. That sounds amazing.
>>
>>76308078
Fuck off. We don't want to have another commercial ridden, zero action and effort NFL,NBA,MLB abomination like you have.
You better go throw around that handegg faggot
>>
>we need salary caps to allow all teams to be competitive

>Patriots in three finals in a row
>Cavs and Warriors in 3 finals in a row
>Penguins in 2 finals in a row
>>
>>76308078
Get the fuck out, i know this is bait, but fuck off
>>
File: 6L1hbdL.png (297KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
6L1hbdL.png
297KB, 680x697px
Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve /sp/ for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.
>>
>>76309671
Btw, I would also recommend you guys add pyrotechnics to your goal celebrations. It's wonderful when they do it in Seattle Sounders' matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3c6ZIOAwHY
>>
>>76310046
>go to football match
>get incinerated
>ameriblazes
>>
>>76308215
It's not that bad though, as it's not like football where you have the draft and roster limits and a quicker expiration date as a player.
The vast majority of the players on the team that qualified for the ucl will still be around to play in it
>>
>>76310108
>team name is chicago fire
>go to games and expect not to be a little toasty
>>
>>76308078
Tottenham Hotspurs sounds like the team for you my man!
>>
multiball
>>
>>76313013
Sorry but I don't like cock
>>
This list is fucking AIDS and you should kill yourself for even thinking any of these are a good idea
>>
MULTIBALL
>>
>>76309591
we need salary floors more desu. plenty of teams are shit because their owners are cheap
>>
>>76308078
Americans are fat ahaha
>>
>>76309591
Patriots are kind of an anomaly.
NBA is retarded with the soft cap.
Got nothing for hockey though.
>>
Real-talk, the way to 'fix' football is to stop the clubs at the top having so much more money with regard to the other clubs. This should be implemented across Europe's top 4 leagues or maybe top 5 and they should all join together to make things as equal as possible.

The way to do this is as follows:
Every TV deal should follow the PL template with a 1:1.5 ratio from top to bottom.
Every club in the league should negotiate its kit supplier deal collectively. So Real Madrid should not be Adidas and Barcelona Nike, but all the same. Then the money should be distributed similarly to to the TV deal.
A good percentage of these monies should be distributed to lower league clubs too so that there is more parity between leagues.
>>
DEFENSE CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
>>76308078

Hi,

Hi,

Eurobro here. Just finished watching my first ever America handegg match after my fat friend kept nagging me. I have some advice to fix handegg:

-disband the NFL
>>
>>76308078
>each team should get the ability to challenge a call like they do in the NFL
this isn't a bad idea though. In fact it's going to be implemented in some leagues next year
>>
I bet a Libertadores that this is a proxy.
>>
>>76308078
>real doping controls
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.