[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually believe Ronaldo is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 24

>>
Yes.
Good night.
>>
tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xDDDDDD
>>
>>76306502
Only Madrid customers and Poor's
The rest are just pretending to be retarded
>>
File: missi1.png (159KB, 467x357px) Image search: [Google]
missi1.png
159KB, 467x357px
>>
File: 1481136699151.png (204KB, 375x293px) Image search: [Google]
1481136699151.png
204KB, 375x293px
>damage control is already en force

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76306502
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76306502
No. But Ronaldo is still exceptional and the greatest out-and-out striker ever. The contest between the two is stupid. They're both phenomenal.
>>
>>76307008
but that's wrong
he scored the winner against both atletico and real this season
>>
he is better
>>
>>76307008
and he's been destroying psg season in season out
and ronaldo only has 1 goal against chelsea despite having had more of a chance at playing them
>>
File: OhFuck....jpg (108KB, 720x709px) Image search: [Google]
OhFuck....jpg
108KB, 720x709px
>>76306502

>the city of OP
>>
>>76306502
>Trying to make an actual point in /sp/

Who is more effective? Up for debate.

Who is the better footballer? Messi. It's not even close.
>>
>>76307511
>messi: never scored against ronaldo
>Ronaldo; scored more against bufon than any other goalie in the CL

really makes you think
>>
>>76307440
>the winner
>didn't win either the league or the cl
>>
>>76307890
cant tell if youre being obtuse on purpose or is it just because you're american
>>
>>76306502
Only Madrid fans. Ronaldo did an amazing end of the season, thats true too.
>>
>>76306502
Better? He is legitimetely the greatest player that ever played this game.
>>
credit to ronaldo's goalscoring ability, but you need more than goalpoaching to be considered the best in the world

and messi has it all, despite playing as a fucking playmaker, he still manages to beat ronaldo in goals scored
>>
>>76306502
Let him have his little moment lad, atleast were Woke
>>
PUNDITS, who have either studied or played the game agree that Ronaldo is better than Messi when all things are considered.

I thought its a meme that Messi is considered better.
>>
>>76308437
This
>>
Nah. Jobbertus are overrated trash and so too were Barcelona. Messi cucking them in el Clasico and carrying them this season means more than just tapping in some goals after not touching the ball for long periods of the game.
>>
>>76308591
ManU customer detected
>muh best ligue in the world
>>
>>76308591
>(you)
enjoy it hope it was everything u were hoping for
>>
>>76306502
>Do people actually believe Ronaldo is better?
Generally third worlders from the Middle East and South Asia do.
>>
>>76308437
this way of looking at it is hilariously off base, and its been parroted so many times

go back and watch the role Ronaldo played in that Utd team until around 2007, and you'll understand why
>>
>>76308437
>and messi has it all

true, he has the best chair in his house to watch ronaldo play.
>>
>>76306502
Not really
>>
>>76308591
>Sky Pundits
Trash
>>
>damage control
>damage control
>damage control
>damage control
>>
>>76308591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz9nm4I5Wbw
>>
>>76306502
Nothing is better than butthurt 4chan.
>>
Completely different types of players. Very tough to compare. I think Messi is more skilled, but Ronaldo seems to deliver when it really counts.
>>
>>76308711

Why does everyone from Africa and Southeast Asia worship CR7?
>>
>>76308591
what pundits? name some other than michael owen
>>
Messi is better in most all fields and has those flashes of magic where he just skips 6 defenders but as Ronaldo ages he's getting really fucking clutch man
>>
>>76306502

used to be messifag, ronaldo is 2 times better this season
>>
Messi is overrated shit
>>
so which african country was that flag around Ramos?
>>
>>76306502
Believe no. Know yes!
>>
>One delivers when it counts
>The other one doesn't
Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>76306502
People forgeting el clasico lol
>>
>>76308977
This is the correct answer
>>
>>76309037
HIGH QUALITY SALT
>>
>>76308591
Which pundits?
>>
>>76307511
>and he's been destroying psg season in season out

He did nothing at all against >us this year. Invisible during both games, just scored a meme penalty.
>>
>>76308437
Messi can dribble and shoot.
Ronaldo has pace, stamina, defensive skill, physical strength, dribbling, shooting, free kick taking. No contest Ronaldo is better.
>>
>>76308919
They don't really understand football so are attracted to whomever has the most facebook follows or Twitter retweets
>>
>>76308951
Gerrard, Hargreaves, Lineker and Rio just said it now.

Henry is 50/50.
>>
>>76308744
i cant really do that

you'll have to explain your argument
>>
>>76306502
>Messi vs Juventus in 2 games: Fuck all
>Ronaldo vs Juventus in 1 game: 2 goals and a CL trophy.
Hmm
>>
>>76309029
>>The other one doesn't

you again

i've already asked you to show evidence of this and you've failed to do so
are you mentally ill or something?
how much do you get paid to suck ronaldo's cock on a daily fucking basis on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>76306502
>>76307673
Damage control

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76309190
Gerrard, Gary and Rio didn't at all though, you lying paki.
>>
>>76309136
>Ronaldo has pace, stamina, defensive skill, physical strength, dribbling, shooting, free kick taking. No contest Ronaldo is better.

just thought id point out this is a bait in case others didnt notice
>>
Messi is hot overrated garbage.

>muh ball control past deportivo bokaloka defenders
>>
>>76309037
Game wit no impact on anything.

WOW IT'S NOTHING!
>>
>>76309190
none of those people are really pundits thought lol

lineker is just a presenter, gerrard and henry are visibly of lower intelligence, and hargreaves and rio arent particularly good at their job as much as they believe they are
>>
>>76309424
None of them actually said that. He's lying to you.
>>
Credit to Ronaldo: Despite the Messi worship he's far exceeded what was expected of him
>>
>>76309234
wow it's almost as if you can't judge things based on 1 season!
>>
>>76309601
You can discuss past Messi all you want, but he's fucking horseshit now. So yes, Ronaldo /is/ better. Historically it's up for discussion.
>>
>>76306502
Rolando is a more dedicated, more passionate, more involved player than that choker Missi

Missi is a disgrace to football, if he had applied himself with half the discipline Rolando does, he would have multiple Copa Americas, a world cup, every single liga, domestic cup, etc
>>
>>76309388
shifting the goalposts

we're talking messi v ronaldo. in that context, every game "has an impact" on the discourse about who's better

ronaldo didn't show up
he missed a major sitter

NO ONE talked about it. no one suddenly changed their mind about how messi actually is a big game player.
>>
>>76309738
>more involved player

How? He does nothing but wait in the box for service. Messi is both Barca's goalscorer and playmaker.
>>
File: 1484684074602.gif (2MB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
1484684074602.gif
2MB, 480x264px
>>76309715
>but he's fucking horseshit now

the fuck are you talking about? lol
>>
>>76309829
Messi.
>>
>>76309857
>messi
>horseshit

Stop embarrassing yourself, you Somalian, boggle-eyed, rapist.
>>
>>76309923
>le score 2 v eibar and do fuck all v juventus man
>>
>>76310009
>le dont show up in big games for season after season and then eventually do show up and have people claim you've always shown up in big games man
>>
>>76310009
Messi is still bagging 50+ goals a season. Horseshit players don't do that, you third world shitskin.
>>
>>76310171
>statpadding vs Eibar and Granada
>impressive
>>
>>76309757
>ronaldo didnt show up in One(1) game
>Messi showed up in One(1) game

I think Messi is better but to try and act Ronaldo this season was fucking mental is insane, the most dominant performance in the champions league playoffs that i remember in a long time.
>>
>>76310207
Ah yes, lets ignore the goals scored against Real Madrid, PSG, Man City, Atletico, Sevilla, Villareal.

Thick cunt.
>>
>>76310286
>ronaldo didnt show up in One(1) game
>Messi showed up in One(1) game

again, why are you looking at things based on 1 season when talking about who is a big game player?

messi's had a poor season and he still outscored ronaldo, he scored the winners in tough, "big" games against atletico and real

ronaldo hasnt been doing that throughout his real madrid spell. he's always been criticised for going missing.
>>
>>76310337
>scored a fucking penalty on barcelona's most important game of the season
>muh he scored against psg, he's gud
>>
Only morons,trolls, gays, girls, and casuals think he's better.

I've yet to see a single coherent argument about why Ronaldo is better.
>>
>>76310583
>le ignore all the other games

Mate, how fucking desperate are you?
>>
>>76309136
Lmao.
>>
>>76310645
He shows up in big games. He's not a choker.
>>
>>76306502
You're like that guy that says:''Do you really think I am suspicious of Tyrone fucking my wife?''
>>
>>76310836
He also isn't a manlet from a cat eating city in Argentina.
>>
>>76310836
> shows up in big game
Right.
>>
>>76310836
That fact is more pertinent in this season, resting him produced consecutive hat-tricks in Bayern and Atletico, a double in the final

He conceded the goal superiority to Messi but prdoduced far more crucial performances in these matches and has virtually clinched the Ballon D'Or, whoever had the idea of resting him should be proud
>>
>>76310645
You got one tonight. Two actually.
>>
File: 1487478977892.png (1MB, 1016x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1487478977892.png
1MB, 1016x1012px
>>76306502

Ma kaki, ni blizu.
>>
>>76310836
>>76310949

You see this is what I meant. Either trolls or homosexuals.
>>
>>76311044
You can't just pass ad hominem as a coherent counter-argument, have some respect
>>
>>76310869
That literally made no sense Joao. Keep your fetishes to yourself.
>>
>>76311044
Fantastic rebuttal, Yank! Maybe stick to your own sports, eh?
>>
>>76310836
>does nothing in 2014, 2016 CL finals and disappeared/injured in Euros finals
No.
>>
>>76311083
I'm literally still waiting for a coherent argument that isn't trolling as to why Ronaldo is better at football than Messi, and I never get an answer that's not troll fodder. Maybe I'll give you one more chance.
>>
>>76310952
Kako je u rumuniji brt?

>>76311044
I'll make a 10 post thread proving that Ronaldo is the greatest player in history. In a week or two probably, gotta collect all of the stats.
>>
>>76306502
>Hasn't been successful for more than one team in more than one league.
>Has never won a relevant international competition.
>Has never successfully defended the CL

He'll go down in history as being worse if that doesn't change.
>>
>>76311095
Why are you pretending football is your sport, Somalian?
>>
File: 7dTGn8y.jpg (89KB, 990x440px) Image search: [Google]
7dTGn8y.jpg
89KB, 990x440px
>>76311198
I fail to see your point. Even if I were Somali, It'd still be my national sport.
>>
File: C4OwEKDWQAAjjyS.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
C4OwEKDWQAAjjyS.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>76311179

Njesamja bia blize Rumeniji od Panceva.
>>
>>76311148
Simple, I won't, Messi's innate abilities are simply unreal and no qualitative or quantitative comparison will settle this

But somehow despite being second fiddle, through pure dedication and perseverance, he's managed to bridge the gap and produce the more crucial performances recently, this season in particular he hit the high notes where Messi couldn't
>>
>>76311245
Point is you know fuck all about football, you dense bastard.
>>
>>76311124
Messi also does nothing in finals.
>>
>>76311124
Hattrick vs Wolfsburg?
>>
>>76311298
That's objectively wrong, chicano. He scored in two CL finals, set up Ratking for a rebound goal in 2015.
>>
>>76311291
That's rich coming from an Englishman. A bosnian-swede singlehandedly destroyed all of your credibility.
>>
>>76311258
Dobar proksi
>>
>>76311179
>muh stats

That's really all you have huh? Even then, I'm pretty sure Messi holds the record for most goals in a calendar year when he used to play in the center as a striker. The last few seasons he's drifted off to the right and he still got more goals than Ronaldo. So if goal-scoring is all you have then I feel bad for you.

Maybe you can include number of assists in your report too
>>
>>76311327

Ronaldo is the luckies human alive. Deflected goals, easy tap ins, even going back to Wolfsburg he got the hat trick kicking it straight at the wall and it opened up for him like he was Moses
>>
>>76311361
2 offside goals against Bayern
>>
>>76311338
>That's rich coming from an Englishman
>gb flag
>englishman

Norn Ireland you fucking divvy shitskin.

Fact remains you clearly don't have a clue.
>>
>>76311361
Here, have your (you)
>>
I have Messi as top 3 all time (with Maradona and after some time was convinced of Pele)

Ronaldo this past month convinced me he's top 10 all time for just the forward category.
>>
>>76311361
Luck wouldn't produce that consistency, clever positioning does, even with the offsides in Bayern being a major detractor

Messi manipulates and creates the space, Ronaldo finds it
>>
>>76311400
Then why the hell are you talking smack? Do you lot even play football? I thought you played Gaelic Rugby or whatever. Fuck off.
>>
>>76311431
A good demonstration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OASaJVMg__I
>>
>>76311417
Good post my fellow redditor
>>
>>76311446
Why are you getting so triggered, shitskin? Because you have zero credible argument?
>>
>>76311498
>triggered
Very nice buzzword. Hilarious that you'd blast my argumentative skills, when you have to resort to lame shit like that. Apply yourself.
>>
Ronaldo is a great poacher, in fact I'll go ahead and say he's the greatest goal poacher ever, but so was Messi when he played that position. I thought Ronaldo was way better than Messi in 2008, undoubtedly he's been better this year too, but come on, you'd have to be practically blind or the biggest gayest fan-boy in the world to think that Ronaldo is better.

It all comes down to:

Messi can do the things Ronaldo does. Ronaldo can't do the things Messi does.
>>
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA MESSHITS ON SUICIDE

>B-b-b-but my M-messi

This fucking manlet is on charge leading Argentinas longest trophyless streak. Meanwhile Ronaldo ended Portugals longest streak.

Honestely how somebody can consider this manlet fraud to be a GOAT? There is only one GOAT and he is CR7
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76311521
Your argument was ruined many posts back, you utter tit.
>>
Messi possesses more skill and vision than Ronaldo.

Ronaldo, however, has greater physical attributes and a clutch mentality. The psychology of Ronaldo is one of his greatest assets.
>>
>>76311575
>youre a somali u dont kno shit bout football
>haha i rekted that dumb svens
Yes. Utterly demolished.
>>
he was on par with Messi in 2008 when they both played similarly, Messi was the only one who transcended boundaries, Ronaldo had to become a poacher to keep up
>>
>>76311350
It's not gonna be all about stats, my dear burger. And assists are definitely going to be there. I wouldn't miss the opportunity to mention that Ronaldo is Champions League all time assist leader.
>>
You ever notice that it's flamboyant flags like Sweden, Norway, Finland who are always on Ronaldo's jock?

It really does make you think.
>>
Ronaldo is now level and arguably past messi now
>>
>>76311594
You claimed Messi was horseshit now then proceeded to sperg out when everyone slapped your nonsense silly, you gormless nigger.
>>
>>76311618
>i-i-ll show you
See this is what I meant. Literally proving me right. The fact you can't even produce an argument now proves that even you don't know why Ronaldo is better. You just have a gay crush on him.
>>
>>76311642
I stand by it. He is horseshit. Comparable to Cavani who also statpads vs shitty teams.
>>
American reddit posters make me PUKE
>>
>>76307136
> le constructive discourse man

nigger, I am here to see flame wars
>>
>>76311657
>statpads vs shitty teams.
Are Real Madrid a shitty team?
>>
>>76311646
Lol

I literally provided an argument and you go back to green texting and name calling. How is life with your IQ in the autist range?
>>
>>76311551
>>76311592
>>76311614
100% agree, tonight was an excellent demonstration

He found the pockets of space where all Juve defenders were completely caught out
>>
>>76311266
So out of 10 years of rivalry, Ronaldo has been able to outshine Messi for 2 of those. Wow really amazing.

But seriously, I'll give him major props for being able to keep up. Guys like Rooney, Ibra and Hazard couldn't but Ronaldo has been able to at least still be in the conversation
>>
>>76311553
This
>>
>>76311701
>scoring in irrelevant games of no importance at all
Amazing. Truly the GOAT.
>>
>>76311725
>went to name calling
>pretending he didn't just call me a burger

Like I said, if stats are all you have then that's just sad. Any casual can pull up stats if they wanted to, you can't even properly dissect their playing styles to reach a proper conclusion.
>>
File: 1485108354816.png (330KB, 471x467px) Image search: [Google]
1485108354816.png
330KB, 471x467px
>>76306502
>Messi: a piece of shit player who has talent, but failing in everything he trying to do.
>CR7: a based player who is perseverant in everything what he do.

Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>76311798
Are Real Madrid a shitty team, yes or no?

And it was hardly an irrelevant game, winning it kept Barca in the title fight.

Just answer the question, nigger.
>>
>>76311824
>Flag
>Topic
>Image

How is it possible to lose so much credibility?
>>
>>76311830
No it didn't lol. Everyone and their grandmother knew Real had already secured it either way.
>>
>>76311738
I think the hopeful reformist in me wants Ronaldo to succeed further, like discipline can grant success in the absence of god-given talent
>>
>>76311880
Are Real Madrid a shitty team, yes or no?
>>
>>76311824
This but unironically.
>>
>>76311884
>discipline can grant success
I love how Messi detractors act like he also doesn't work hard or have discipline to do the things he does.
>>
>>76311817

I am not going to spend 20 minutes now writing about Ronaldo's goatness. I want to enjoy this victory, I already said that I will post a thread with detailed explanation including both stats and analyzed approach to their game and playing style. I didn't want to compare him to Messi at first, but I will leave some space for that since that's the only thing people here care about.
>>
>>76311824
>third world flag
Check
>anime
Check
>>
>>76311927
Didn't intend to imply such, especially with his pre-match cyclical vomiting syndrome during the early years, weight reduction mid-way
>>
>>76311915
Of course not, but there's no real incentive to fight at 100% and risk an injury at such a crucial stage of the season for such a non-important game. A concept I'm sure even your tiny potato brain is able to comprehend.
>>
>>76311950
>I already said that I will post a thread
Link me to your blog too reddit.

> since that's the only thing people here care about
To people who actually watch football, the conversation was settled a long time ago.
>>
Did Ramos dive to get Cuadrado sent off? I know it's irrelevant at this point, but it looked like he really milked it.
>>
>>76312012
>yanks
>actually watching football
>>
>>76311876
>>76311970
>talking shit about a flag
>quoting for a shitty country in football
>>
>>76311994
>Of course not
We got there in the end. Your stupid fucking argument unravelled as the bollocks it is.
>>
>>76312035
>Make post saying that only gays and trolls like Ronaldo
>Gay Swedish (redundant) troll responds to me
>I ignore him
>He keeps persisting

You really can't make this up.
>>
>>76312061
It's like talking to a stubborn kid. I'm going to bed.
>>
>>76312012
To people who actually watch football, the conversation couldn't possibly have ended because the rivalry is still strong and the two players are still in their primes. Ronaldo surpassed Messi and stayed there for some time now, but tonight he proved the GOAT status.
>>
>>76312086
You're thick as fuck like all your niggers are. Your entire argument about Messi being horseshit now is that he stat pads against shitty teams, but in your own words, Real Madrid are not a shitty team.

Fuck off back to Africa, you hideous cunt.
>>
>>76312094
>the rivalry is still strong and the two players are still in their primes
How can it be a rivalry when out of 10 years...10 years...the only seasons that Ronaldo has been better than Messi were the 2008 one, and this one? I'll even be generous and throw in 2015 season. 3 years out of 10 that Ronaldo has been marginally better than Messi but it's a strong rivalry? lol. Also this isn't even looking at play styles, Ronaldo who used to be a winger had to become a goal poacher in order to be able to keep up.

> Ronaldo surpassed Messi and stayed there for some time now, but tonight he proved the GOAT status.
More contrarian trolling autism from a flamboyant flag.
>>
>>76312128
statpads vs shitty teams and teams with no incentive to play
that better for you?
>>
>>76312154
>>76312154
You're a thick idiot I'll tell you what
>>
>>76312167
fuck off yank you lot dont even watch football just google "best footballer" and then bandwaggon the shit out of whoever that may be
>>
>>76312154
>real madrid
>no incentive to play in el classico

You have no argument, you dumb nigger. Off yourself instead of going to bed.
>>
>>76312204
would you rather win a useless game with injuries on key players for >le prestige xDDD or win the fucking cl?
>>
Ronaldo could afford to play at 50% the entire season and give it his best in the final month, Messi can't even have 1 game off without Barcelona collapsing
>>
>>76312186
Lol thanks for proving me right >>76310645
>>
>>76312239
>everyone i dont like is a troll
howling at the state of you senpai
>>
>>76312204
>>76312229
>>76312239
No point in continuing this shambolic discussion, chill out m8s
>>
File: 1482080369483.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482080369483.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>>76312229
>real madrid weren't even trying

Fucking state of your argument, Abdul
>>
Why are you even (you)ing this mudslime homosexual swede?
>>
>>76308126
Dear God....slow down Serbia.
>>
>>76312272
I'm trying to have a civil conversation but the gay Ronaldo fan boy is incapable of it. At least I can admit Ronaldo is a good player, he can never admit Messi is better spewing stupidity like Messi can only score against terrible teams. That's the level of autism you have to deal with when talking to most Ronaldo fan boys. Sadly.
>>
lads

LADS

>not footy until two (2) months

JUST
>>
File: 1494063168426.png (278KB, 366x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494063168426.png
278KB, 366x420px
I'm not a halal customer but I love TSU and love the anal pain he causes in faggots like OP.
>>
>>76312327
Confed Cup next month, matey
Other internationals too
>>
>>76308591
Haha....it seems like there is an article on the net every day or so that your "PUNDITS" say the exact opposite of what you're saying.
>>
>>76312327
Confed cup is in 2 weeks
>>
>>76312378
Pundits talk shit all the time. The ones on BT Sport kept saying Ronaldo always turns up for the big games.
>>
>>76312373
>Flag

Why are Mexicans the biggest Madrid bandwagoners? Just cause some player your grandpa knows played for them in the 50s?
>>
File: MessiGOAT.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
MessiGOAT.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>76308900
Yeah..Messi never delivers when it counts
>>
>>76306544
fpbp
>>
>>76312416
>Why are third worlders the biggest Madrid bandwagoners?
>>
>>76308591
>Pundits
>Rio
>Hargreaves

You mean former teammates. Rio will never ever forget the number of times Messi destroyed him in CL finals.
>>
obviously i do not believe ronaldo is better than messi i'm not a colossal mongoloid/madrid fan
>>
>>76308744
>look at ronaldo's ability to cross 10 (ten) years ago

ok
>>
>>76308591
>Pundits
Rio and Hargreaves are assblasted cunts who were mad at being cucked by Barcelona multiple times.
>>
>>76310207
And don't forget the two against against Real Madrid in the 2nd Clasico

>dumbass
>>
>>76312416
That's why I specified I'm not a RM supporter. Because you'd just assume I must bandwagon them if I like Tsuman. I'm guessing you support Barcelona, am I right?
>>
>>76307136
>greatest out-and-out striker ever
Gerd Müller.jpg
>>
loving the salt mine
>>
>>76312146

2007, 2008, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Looks like 6-4 for Ronaldo to me.

> Ronaldo who used to be a winger had to become a goal poacher in order to be able to keep up.

He didn't do it to "keep up". He did it because he was aging and his game heavily relied on his pace and dribbling before his body started to change. When he realized this (and it wasn't 2008 you dumbfuck, now I know that you don't even watch football, it was around 2012/13 up to 2015), he converted his playing style and he absolutely exploded, more goals, more assists, more efficient overall player.

>from a flamboyant flag.

I feel sorry for your parents for having to deal with an autistic child.
>>
>>76311266
Messi fan here....I can agree with this my based Sudanese brother!
>>
Y E S
E
S
T S U
S
U
>>
>>76312496
>I'm not a Madrid bandwagoner but I love Ronaldo
>Mexican flag

Hmmmmm
>>
>>76312529
american autist is just delirious at this
>>
>>76312529
>2007
>2014
>2015
>2016

Every post you make is just proving me right about the fact that penaldo fan boys are trolls and lack any sort of objectivity.

Last (you) from me Anatoly.
>>
>>76312457
This
>>
File: JagsFan.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
JagsFan.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>76311880
You are literally fucking retarded. Nothing was decided in La Liga yet, and in fact, with that win, it only made the remaining games incredibly crucial. Seriously?
>>
>>76312615
you get proven wrong over and over and over and over and over and over again and yet all you spout in the end is le troll and le /int/ shit

why are you such a sad little prick, tell me?
>>
>>76312529
>2015
You do know that Barca won the treble in 2015 right?
>now I know that you don't even watch football
Absolute state of this autism
>>
>>76312673
>why are you such a sad little prick, tell me?
Why are you?
>>
>>76312673
Literally what did he prove me wrong in you demented gypsy?

Also like someone already stated, what kind of idiot thinks that Ronaldo was better in 2015? It's this kind of autism that makes no one take you seriously.
>>
>>76306502
No. They're both criminals that ought to be in jail.
>>
>>76312725
1) your whore mother is a gypsy
2) thought you filtered us, guess no, eh, buttybuty mad mad mad?
3) you got proven wrong all over again tonight with ronaldo doing the GOATest final in recent years while your little roided ugly autist sat at home in the corner
>>
>>76312774
See this is what it always devolves into when it comes to the gay fanboys. They simply don't have the IQ.

>>76312700
Spot on
>>
>>76312572
>US flag
>discussing futbol
CHI

I'm a Manchester City and York City customer only famalam
>>
>>76312774
>little roided ugly autist
>ugly

Always about looks when it comes to these homosexuals. Spending time jerking off to the underwear pictures Ronaldo puts up on insta.
>>
>>76306502
we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.
>>
>>76312794
sure thing, now samefag a couple of times to ''prove'' your point while you cry because we celebrate while you don't

>messhit scored 1 (one) goal in the entire knockout stage, a fucking penalty
>ronaldo literally scored crucial goals that put his team in the final and sealed the deal in the final

u mad?
>>76312821
and there's the samefag
>>
File: IMG_2894.jpg (88KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
88KB, 540x960px
Messi and Ronaldo have pretty much won it all and have their own records, one with Barca and the other with Madrid. Messi has won 6 trophies in a year while Ronaldo has won a champions league back to back. In the end though, Ronaldo has done more for his country and has even pretty much won it all in a different league, something Messi hasn't done
>>
>>76312843
I literally asked you point blank about what he proved me wrong in and you started sperging out making mom jokes. I honestly feel bad for your dementia and hope you get well soon.
>>
>>76312841
What's the original pasta?
>>
>>76312872
lol at least I won
>>
>>76312841
stop wasting my pasta dude

save it up for 2018
>>
>>76312888
You simply don't have the IQ. Mom jokes and jerking off to underwear pictures is all you have. Sick!
>>
>>76311618
>that Ronaldo is Champions League all time assist leader.

sadly

but there's a big difference between ronaldo's assists and messi's assists

ronaldo's assists are like giggs's. just cross the ball or pass it into the box from the flank for a tap in

we all know the way messi assists on the other hand
>>
>>76312484
ahahahha youre such a fucking idiot learn to actually think about something for more than 2 seconds before posting
>>
File: 1361748971573.jpg (19KB, 300x453px) Image search: [Google]
1361748971573.jpg
19KB, 300x453px
>>76312926
>he doesn't jerk off to underwear contests

no wonder you're so mad because donaldo is better than miss missi
>>
why do only amerifats think messi is goat? is it some kind of nike marketing spam over there?

there was a point in time where messi was the best player in the world, that time has passed. hes still a great player but not top 3 all time like some think
>>
>>76312972
american autist is genuinely an argentinian immigrant. there is NO fucking way his butthurt would be this huge otherwise
>>
>>76312886
this is the original pasta

>>76312891
can you update it for the second chile choke? it only goes up to the first one
>>
>>76309136
>Ronaldo
>Defensive skill
>Dribbling
>Free kick taking

My poor poor sides. I used to say he was better at free kicks than Messi, but Messi even surpassed him at that.
>>
>>76311824
i don't even know what this post means

>>76311798
you already got told why it did have importance.
nice job at avoiding answers
>>
>>76312964
>>he doesn't jerk off to underwear contests
Thanks for admitting your homosexuality (Not that I ever doubted it)

>>76312972
>is it some kind of nike marketing spam
But Messi is represented by Adidas you retard. You don't even know your "insults"
>>
>>76312094
>Ronaldo surpassed Messi and stayed there for some time now, but tonight he proved the GOAT status.

delusional fanboyism
>>
>>76312991
Not even Argentinians are this mad. Argentine journalists are all accepting that Ronaldo is on top of Messi for the past 5 years
>>
>>76313065
>Argentine journalists are all accepting that Ronaldo is on top of Messi for the past 5 years

Sources?
>>
>>76313065
so american autist is just mentally ill then?
>>
>>76312529
funnily enough, ronaldo wasn't better than messi this year or last year

2008 and 2014 are the only valid picks
>>
>The gypsy who just admitted to jerking off to underwear contests calling anyone mentally ill
>>
File: maimen66.png (8KB, 75x85px) Image search: [Google]
maimen66.png
8KB, 75x85px
Messhit faggots already in damage control. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH HAHAHAAH HAHAHAAHHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAH HAH HAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAAH JAJAJAJAJJAAJJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
>>
>>76313065
>Argentine journalists are all accepting that Ronaldo is on top of Messi for the past 5 years

in what way is he?
>>
>>76313121
your mums a gypsy mate

and you are, or you wouldn't be here right now spamming pictures of that ugly autist holding a shirt. you mentally ill fuckwit
>>
>>76313098
>2008 and 2014 are the only valid picks
You'll never get the fanboys to admit this. Even back in 2007, when Kaka won the golden ball, Messi was better than Ronaldo.
>>
messi hasnt won shit outside of being a part of the best barca side ever. he was a good part of that team sure, but he hasnt won a title outside of barca. never tested himself outside of barca like ronaldo.

also ronaldo is natty messi took hgh since he was 5
>>
>>76313140
he scored in the CL knockout stages for one. got to the CL final and scored there too, for second
>>
>>76313161
Dont you have some gay pics to be jerking off to loser?
>>
>>76311148
there was once a point when Missi had 5 balloon doors and Ronaldo had 2. everyone thought Ronnie was finished, because the dude is 2 years older and if he cant beat Missi now, when the fuck will he.

well. look at him now, he's guaranteed his 5th balloon door, at the age of 32.
>>
>>76313098
Won both CL and Euros last year

>he wasn't better

Won league and CL this year, absolutely destroying Bayern, Atletico, Juventus in the process

>he wasn't better

2013, absolutely dominated and had all around good year

>he wasn't better
>>
>>76313197
well thing is messi starts crumbling as soon as the system crumbled

without xavi, and now with iniesta basically being a relic of past glory, messi hasn't won anything of worth.

and that's considering he is 29, the peak, the absolute peak, of an athlete.

truth be told messi has always been shit without his team at absolute peak, and the ref there to red card anyone who even took a glimpse of messi
>>
>>76313197
wow, ronaldo played in the best team in england during a period where no one but chelsea was a serious competitor
such a challenge!
>>
>>76313242
This literally still doesnt prove how he's a better footballer.
>>
>>76313290
i wont go that far, but theres a reason that xavi and iniesta won the world cup and messi didnt. the spanish part of that team was the main reason they won everything, messi was just the cherry on the cake
>>
>>76313293
invincibles
>>
File: 2015.jpg (82KB, 439x600px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
82KB, 439x600px
>messi hasn't won anything of worth.
Imagine living in a """country"""" like Romania
>>
>using balloon's as arguments when michael fucking owen of all people won it
Incredible. Modern football has truly become cancer.
>>
imagine being trailer trash trying to /int/ banter
>>
>>76313200
that doesn't really answer the question as to how exactly is ronaldo better than messi for the last five years?

>>76313262
again, he barely contributed anything to winning the euros

not to mention players dont win trophies on their own
what matters is watching them play week in week out and seeing just how much of an influence they have on the game.
ronaldo is a tap in merchant for quite a while now, whereas messi is a player that receives the ball on the centre of the pitch.
and he still outscores him!

>absolutely destroying Bayern,

those offside goals really killed them I agree
>>
>messi cant win with argentina
>everyone blames 100m striker higuain for missing

>messi cant win with barca
>only 9 assists this season
>everyone blames 200m of strikers neymar and suarez for missing

NEVER HIS FAULT TEAM MATES ARENT GOOD ENOUGH
>>
>>76313324
Most were draws. Lower point total than Chelsea this season
>>
>>76313321
Low-key one of the dumbest things I've ever read on /sp/
>>
>>76313362
>messi doesn;t do fuck all entire knockout stage
>ronaldo does

how is he not?

>muh affsides xDDDD
>>76313370
case in point that the league was even more challenging then
>>
>>76313324
>invincibles
>2008

Are you legit autistic?
>>
>>76313290
how exactly is he supposed to play when his club didnt replace a very important player properly?
you really think ronaldo would perform the same way with a weaker midfield?

stop pretending messi is the only one out of the two that needs his teammates

messi has a different role now that barcelona failed to replace xavi and iniesta, and that hinders his output
>>
>>76313324
confirmed for being an absolute retard
>>
File: ronaldo-ucl-man-u[1].jpg (843KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo-ucl-man-u[1].jpg
843KB, 1920x1080px
this beast won the CL with a meme team
and then won the euros with a meme team

born winner
>>
>>76308437
unironically this but

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76313290
>truth be told messi has always been shit without his team at absolute peak,
Messi scored 54 goals this season, more than CR7, and this Barca team have been pony.

WTF are you talking about, lad?
>>
>>76313365
I do wonder who's fault it was when he missed against germany in the world cup or let argentina down with that penalty against chilel

or when he did fuck all against chelsea BOTH times and had iniesta carry him........ like always
>>76313419
so are you ever gonna tell me why you are so obsessed with messi anyway? you are not american, are you?
>>76313429
well you always claim messhit is the goat of goats running past defenses but suddenly he is faced with hardships and he isn't so gud anymore so again, it's his teams fault

haha, fucking fraud
>>
>>76313362
>he barely contributed anything to winning the euros

he was their top scorer and he saved their asses against hungary

>what matters is watching them play week in week out and seeing just how much of an influence they have on the game.
ronaldo is a tap in merchant for quite a while now

His influence on the game is huge. Even if that's true, that he only scores tap ins (which isn't), he still scores them so efficiently that he always has to be heavily guarded, opening space for other players. He is also one of the assist leaders, year after year.
>>
>>76313468
never have 54 goals accomplished so little
>>
>>76313468
oh, how many did he score in those important games in the CL knockout stage, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>76313394
>>messi doesn;t do fuck all entire knockout stage
>>ronaldo does
>how is he not?

>last five years
>one season
>>
>>76313517
>it d-doesn't c-count

and the perennial messi argument cycle at it again. his teams fault. higuains fault. it doesn't count.

haha, w/ez you lost tonight
>>
I'm positive this gyppo autist is mentally ill. No one other than him takes this autistic Manlet vs tsu wife beater argument seriously than him and the saddest part of all, he does this shit everyday 24/7 acting like he's "pretending" rather than actually and genuinely autistic. What do they put in Romanian water?
>>
>>76313498
Your statement was that Messi has always been shit when his team aren't at absolute peak, yet Messi bagged 54 goals this season and his team were generally shit.

Do you see the fallacy in your statement, lad?

In what fucking world is scoring that many goals considered shit?
>>
>>76313550
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76313560
let me phrase something you lads always use against ronaldo:

stadpadding doesn't count

lol
>>
>>76313469
>well you always claim messhit is the goat of goats running past defenses but suddenly he is faced with hardships and he isn't so gud anymore so again, it's his teams fault

precisely.
a weakened midfield forces messi to take a deeper role.

i know you're baiting but im still gonna answer
>>
>>76313560
messi got single figure assists in the league this season. hes just a goal hog now. cares more about goalscoring records than helping his team
>>
>>76313550
why don't you answer my question? why are you so angry that I like a soccer player you don't?
>>76313606
nah lad didn't quite catch him doing his ebin youtube dribbles against PSG when his team were struggling for a comeback, or when juventus were kicking them out of the CL
>>
>>76313590
I'm not arguing against Ronaldo, mate. I'm arguing against your retarded argument you've presented about Messi, which you're struggling to substantiate now it's been challenged.

If Messi is always shit when his team aren't at their peak, how does he still manage to score 54 goals?

>>76313608
>assists
Lel. Is this how desperate you are to take the shine off his goal scoring record?

>cares more about goalscoring records than helping his team
>scoring goals isn't helping your team
>>
File: 1481573000534.png (470KB, 1046x608px) Image search: [Google]
1481573000534.png
470KB, 1046x608px
>>76313681
>, mate.
>>
>>76313681
because goals that don't win important matches don't count

t. american autist
>>
no , ronaldo could win the next 3 champions leagues and as long as he still plays the poacher he'd still not over take messi. He has to be exceptional at multiple areas of the game to be considered
>>
>>76313709
>goals aren't important
Qeq.

Lad, you can't even keep your argument straight. Top trolling.
>>
>>76313681
>i scored 5 goals against sporting gijon today, shame ronaldo won the double and the balon dor again. oh well
>>
>>76313740
like casually walking on the pitch while your team is getting knocked out of the CL?
>>76313765
well that's what messi fans told me. that goals don't count unless they're in a CL semi/final
>>
>>76313740
>messi is better
why?
>he just is

every messi fan ever. its like the guys who say lebron is the goat
>>
>>76313740
Which he did for the first 8 years of his career. And then became even better when he transformed into a goal scoring machine.
>>
>>76313491
>he was their top scorer

doesnt say much when you have a team that barely grinds out wins and scores 1~ goal on average per game

you and i both know he didnt nothing on that tournament.

he always has an excuse. if his NT doesn't win anything, its because they're all poor except for him. now that he did in fact win the cup without him doing much if anything, the only focus of the story is him, and how he has another trophy under his name.

pathetic fanboyism.

>
His influence on the game is huge. Even if that's true, that he only scores tap ins (which isn't), he still scores them so efficiently that he always has to be heavily guarded, opening space for other players. He is also one of the assist leaders, year after year.

he literally goes missing for the most of the match and then shows up to tap it in after his teammates have done most of the work.
hes been so poor for years now that he can barely complete a dribble.

>He is also one of the assist leaders, year after year.

his assists are subpar in quality. sure they're all assists and count as such in the context of real v barca and winning games, but when discussing the two players going head to head, you also need to consider the quality of the assists.
a simple cross from the flank like ryan giggs isnt as impressive as fabregas' through balls and creative flashes of brilliance
>>
File: 1480176554667.png (331KB, 960x659px) Image search: [Google]
1480176554667.png
331KB, 960x659px
admit it, you get annoyed by me exposing your hypocrisy

you had it coming though, either be a good boy or get slapped
>>
Ronaldo is part of a system at the moment that barely even needs him. People say he saved his energy all season that's why he played poorly for most of the year, but yeah that just shows that even at 50%, Real Madrid is more than good enough to carry him. You can even check Portugal winning the Euro WITHOUT HIM PLAYING and see how much impact he has. Meanwhile Argentina without Messi has won only once in the past year (8 losses without him) and Barcelona looks like compelte ass shit without him having a good day. It's completely night and day when a player like him is missing. And the sad thing is only Neymar managed to step up 2-3 times in the season when Messi ate too much pizza and sprite. There's just no support like Marcelo, Asensio, Kroos, even defenders started scoring game-winning goals.
>>
>>76313766
Again, I'm not arguing against Ronaldo. I'm challenging you to explain why a player who scores 54 goals a season is shit. So far, you have nothing but silly memes.

>>76313783
>well that's what messi fans told me. that goals don't count unless they're in a CL semi/final
Not I. I'm asking you to substantiate your claims, which you continually fail to do.
>>
>>76313740
Like when he started as a classic winger, became EPL top scorer, transitioned to an attacking winner, became a 50+ goal a season player for 6+ seasons straight, and later became a poacher who became basically unstoppable from the QF onwords
>>
>>76313838
portugal won the euros because everyone else was too shit to stop them. your ''ronaldo didn't play the final'' ''''''''''''''argument''''''''''''''''' doesn't work, and is not very characteristic posted by a non american flag, specifically because 1) they wouldn't have been there without him 2) portugal played horrendously poorly and only won because france fucking choked + a bit of luck
>>76313865
not gonna stoop low enough to change the playing field, refer to>>76313839

goals that don't win important cups don't count
>>
>>76313865
hes not shit. hes one of the best players in the world. hes just not the greatest player of all time like 14 year old yanks on reddit would tell you
>>
>>76313631
>nah lad didn't quite catch him doing his ebin youtube dribbles against PSG when his team were struggling for a comeback, or when juventus were kicking them out of the CL

the post you're replying to is the answer to your reply...

the tougher the match, the deeper messi has to play.
he had a decent game against juventus in both legs, just failed to score.

against psg away he was atrocious, and at home he was just average

just to put that into a perspective, those were some of his poorest performances ever, and certainly not indicative of the last five years
>>
>>76313922
oh so suddenly messi has a good game when he doesn't score, but when donaldo keeps half the opposite teams defense busy, but fails to score, it doesn't count

it only counts when poor messi fails to score, because him doing other stuff like casually tying his shoe laces is important
>>
File: 1490226553332.jpg (202KB, 771x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490226553332.jpg
202KB, 771x768px
>>76313901
>goals that don't win important cups don't count
RM would have won today without Cristiano's goals.
>>
>>76313901
>''ronaldo didn't play the final'' ''''''''''''''argument''''''''''''''''' doesn't work

i dont see why though
>>
>>76313901
>not gonna stoop low enough to change the playing field
But you already have because your point was exposed as utter nonsense.

>>76313910
>hes just not the greatest player of all time
I was arguing he was. I was simply trying to get you and your gypsy mate to tell me why he's shit for scoring 54 goals this season.

For some reason, you started blabbering on about him only getting 9 league assists (ignoring the others for some reason)
>>
>>76313986
he scored first, that's how the argument goes ;)
>>76313994
read my post then
>>76313998
haha no it hasn't
>>
always a laugh hearing people say ronaldo's team is carrying him and doing everything, like messi had a garbage team his entire career.

Best midfield duo in the history of the game with Busquets to hold down the fort. Two of the best defenders in Spanish history. Eto who won back to back trebles. Thierry Henry one of the EPL's best striker and France's best players. Valdes who won the Zamora trophy 5 times at Barca. But messi did everything
LEL
>>
File: 1494849988226.jpg (85KB, 652x789px) Image search: [Google]
1494849988226.jpg
85KB, 652x789px
>>76314033
admit it, you get annoyed by me exposing your hypocrisy
>>
>>76314035
this is why I am so fucking fucking fucking glad that argentina hasn't won the world cup, and I actually love them as a nation, but fuck that little cunt getting all the praise.

when they lose it's everyone elses fault, when they win it's his doing.
>>
>>76313976
>oh so suddenly messi has a good game when he doesn't score

lol yes. such a thing is possible. shocking, i know.

>but when donaldo keeps half the opposite teams defense busy

no one said it doesnt count. you can play well and not score. it's just that ronaldo doesnt really do that.
>>
>>76314035
You forgot David Villa. Arguably one of Spain's best ever forwards and crucial to Spain's first world cup win.
>>
Football isn´t about scoring goals, it´s about being autistic. So Messi is the goat.
>>
>>76314078
>lol yes. such a thing is possible. shocking, i know.

well apparently not according to what messi fans have been telling me for years
>>
>>76314035
>always a laugh hearing people say ronaldo's team is carrying him and doing everything
Why? It's certainly true these days, not so much earlier on at RM or in his last few seasons at Man U, where he was very much dragging them on.
>>
>>76314033
you didnt explain it at all.

its like me saying "no, your shitty argument about how all others were too shit to stop portugal doesnt work"
>>
>>76314075
>when they lose it's everyone elses fault, when they win it's his doing.

Why lie?
>>
>>76314103
its very much true that ronaldo's team has been helping him out a lot lately and madrid has a great team currently. however, if you go back to the 11-12-13 seasons you will see that in the copas and CL as well as league, ronaldo was the one doing most of the scoring and assisting keeping madrid afloat. do you know how much of a defensive liability Marcelo used to be in those days?
>>
>>76314033
>haha no it hasn't
Yes it has. Your statement was that Messi is always shit when his team aren't at their peak. Yet Barca have been pretty shit this season and he's still banged in over 50 goals, but now you're arguing that they don't count because Barca didn't win the CL or League.

You're literally shifting the goalposts because you lack the maturity and sensibility to stand by your statements and argue them.
>>
>>76314035
people often say messi carries his team when they want to say barcelona is shit and then the next day say messi is nothing without xavi and iniesta, to say he is shit

it's not an argument exclusive to ronaldo, but definitely applies to him more, considering real's transfer policy.

the current team doesn't need him one bit.
>>
>>76314106
so you're telling me they didn't have an abhorrent show in the final, matched only by france's incompetence to seal the deal?
>>76314129
oh, wait, so you're telling ME, that he did in fact not pop up everywhere on /sp/ with his meme celebration even though his team were the ones to orchestrate the PSG comeback with minimal involvement from him? that neymar didn't get called a useful fuckwit 2 matches later even though without him they'd never have gotten far enough to play juventus?
>>
>>76311458
That video just shows that he is a team baby.
He's good, yes,but opening spaces for the rest of the team requires a team that can move around looking for pass lines, that know where Messi places the ball in the various situations.
Thing is, it only works in Barça, actually, old barça, seems like now with Neymar and Suarez Messi doesn't bait so many defenders as before.
>>
>>76314145
Yes, that's pretty much what I have just said, mate.
>>
>>76314167
but I'm not, I'm simply standing by my goalpost, as messi fans thought me, goals don't count if they don't win finals
>>
>>76314100
xy told me so!

autism
>>
>>76314174
Why lie?
>>
>>76314197
I'm simply regurgitating your shit to my own use now, I know it hurts, but you gotta deal with it balkan kun. one day intermarium will happen and you will not be allowed to worship losers
>>
>>76313864
Barca didn't NEED Messi during their goat years either.

That is the idea of a great team, there shouldn't be any player that is heavily relied on.
>>
>>76314174
>so you're telling me they didn't have an abhorrent show in the final, matched only by france's incompetence to seal the deal?

are you sure this isnt your first year watching football? because that's exactly how the sport functions.
>>
>>76314195
>but I'm not
But you are. I've just pointed out to you exactly why you are. It's like you don't understand words.
>>
>>76314175
being effective requires competent team work! how shocking!
>>
>>76314222
thanks for agreeing
>>76314241
I've stood by this goalpost since the beginning
>>
>>76314258
>I've stood by this goalpost since the beginning
I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but it appears you don't even know what that idiom means.
>>
>>76314329
it's run of the mill reply when someone loses an argument. used on every board on 4chan. maybe reddit, idk I don't go there
>>
>>76314348
It's because you constantly fail to defend your position therefore start trying to change the terms of the argument when you're BTFO.

It's a rather childish, cowardly way of doing things, but we know what you Romanian /sp/ trolls are like.
>>
>>76314415
not my fault you kept claiming ronnies goals don't count for reasons and now those reasons apply to your precious fella
>>
>>76314447
I never mentioned Ronaldo.

Top squirming though, mate.
>>
>>76312327
Confederation Cup in 2 weeks.
Your manshaft will be in it.
Of course Ronaldo will be on top of the manshaft.
>>
>>76313469
>invincibles
>2008

Are you autistic or what?
>>
>>76314522
you didn't have to, I know who you are ;)
>>76314570
refer me to the post I replied to that had 2008 in it

also I already replied to your other thread, straight BTFO
>>
>>76314618
The anon was talking about 2008 and you bring up the invincibles. I believe you honestly are autistic.
>>
>>76314650
refer me to the 2008 post
>>
>open this thread
>it's this romanian poster every 5th reply

no matter what Ronaldo does until the end of time he will never be greater than Messi. Ronaldo got handled for nearly a decade and lost. I'm sure you had your fun this MONTH shitposting about this greaseball though. Enjoy.
>>
>>76314618
You don't know me at all. You're just a troll, and a pretty shitty one as you're easily chewed up and spat out.

>>76314707
There's one or two of them, along with the Bosnian, I think they're from Goal-Legacy. Absolute shitposting trolls.
>>
>>76314707
haha so mad
>>76314757
yes I do. I know your kind. you were there claiming X doesn't count. now I claim it doesn't. you get mad. easy peezy
>>
>>76314707
Is this something he does regularly? I have to admit it's damn autistic even for 4chan standards.
>>
File: 1480785235083.png (204KB, 425x408px) Image search: [Google]
1480785235083.png
204KB, 425x408px
>amerishart will now commence the samefag routine

such a sad little case
>>
>>76314797
Afraid, not. Shame you're incapable of actually arguing against what has been presented to you ITT.

>>76314812
Yes. Search the archives for their posts if you want proof.
>>
>>76314985
statpadding against osasuna simply doesn't count. sorry
>>
>Romania has been replying to this shit for 4 hours now
Rent free in your head
>>
>>76315065
funny how up until this season it was precisely ronaldo that got mocked for statpadding against osasunas and galatasarays

one season where he actually does score on the big stage and we're supposed to forget all the tsuiing against real betises and valladolids?
>>
>>76315308
maybe not. but I'll still mock you
>>
>>76315065
Top class trolling, mate.
>>
>>76315385
thx I put a lot of effort in it
>>
Mongs do, yes.
>>
>>76307136
Messi is unironically a better 9 than CR7.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.