[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you see a PAOK supporter, there is a big chance he has 80

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Paok2013.png (63KB, 200x278px) Image search: [Google]
Paok2013.png
63KB, 200x278px
If you see a PAOK supporter, there is a big chance he has 80 IQ and is a gypsy who is travelling around europe
>>
File: γυφτος.jpg (29KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
γυφτος.jpg
29KB, 600x358px
>Β-but PAOK fans are white

said the gyppo
>>
Why is the panathinaikos fan spergin out since yesterday?
>>
>>76291294
Lel, my neighbor is actually a PAOK fan

But he doesn't look like a gypsy and studies mechanical engineering here, so yeah...
>>
>>76291809
he is asshurt from paok
It kinda funny that the cucks actually are mad at paok now
>>
>>76291866
>>76291809
>cuck
>said the most cuck team in this country

Panathinaikos has had more CL knockout round appearances than you have titles you northern monkey
>>
>>76291889
First of all, it's cucked you illiterate cuck.
Secondly we ain't no cucks. You don't see us crying all the time like a certain athenian team.
Thirdly we can actually beat the gavros at our stadium, go look at your pathetic record you vazeling ass spreading bitch.
And enjoy seeing us lift trophies in the future.
>>
File: Saloniki_population_graph.png (22KB, 715x378px) Image search: [Google]
Saloniki_population_graph.png
22KB, 715x378px
>>76291921

>thessalonikian talking about illiterancy and athens
southern greece is the only reason you don't belong to turkey you 60 iq baboon

I'm an olympiakos fan you gypsy monkey, you are our bitches

>in the future

lift what trophies you left leaning parasite? Tsipras has 1 year maximum in power, after that you and your russian slavemaster will go back to irrelevancy and being the 3rd team in thessaloniki
>>
>>76291921
>lose the playoffs despite going in with a point advantage and getting 3 points from a suspended game
>win first trophy in decades by an offside goal
>we trophies now
Enjoy getting eliminated in the Europa League groups as usual.
>>
>>76291971
>olympiacos fan
ENJOY GETTING REKT YOU FUCKING GAYROS SCUM HOW DID YOU LIKE 2-0 AND ME LIFTING THE CUP YOU FUCKING AMERICAN NIGGER
>>
>>76291921
you only won the cup because of refball and you should have finished last in the playoffs had it not been for basically being given a free 3 points

also why no point deduction for chimping out in the cup final with your serbian niggers?
>>
>>76292065
I think they got a 6 point deduction in the playoffs but it doesn't effect them due to """""""winning""""""" the cup.
>>
>>76292065
shouldn't have thrown that beer can while the game was being played my albanian friend
>>
File: Ivic.jpg (49KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
Ivic.jpg
49KB, 520x520px
>>76292130
this kills the russopontic
>>
>>76292158
>beer 13
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.