[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Warriors sweep do you think Adam Silver will actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ayylmao.png (445KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
445KB, 630x420px
If the Warriors sweep do you think Adam Silver will actually step in or is the NBA just doomed to see this team dominate for the next 5 years?
>>
>>76281562
Like he's not a powerless figurehead.

The real power behind the NBA is in Israel.
>>
File: 1485308801146.png (717KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
1485308801146.png
717KB, 1000x581px
Don't worry, he's in contact with people that know exactly what to do in this case
>>
>>76281562

His dick will get hard. And so will mine once GSW wins the next 10 years.
>>
>>76281562

When Curry wins 7 total and 6 in a row he will be the official GOAT.
>>
>>76281674
>>76281692
nice try Schlomo

The league is already the 4th most popular in the US (5th if you count college football) and loosing fans like rats on a sinking ship.

if the '''media''' wasn't owned by the same people as the league, more people would be aware of this.
>>
File: CvqspZLWEAAqRwc.jpg (96KB, 561x998px) Image search: [Google]
CvqspZLWEAAqRwc.jpg
96KB, 561x998px
>WAHHHHHHHH IT'S TOO HARD

Lebabby fans need to get a grip
>>
he already made a statement declaring that super teams were not a problem. although I can't tell if this means that the Warriors are going to win or if he means he rigged the series for the Cavs
>>
Adam Silver can't do anything or the players will start a lockout again

He's their bitch lmao
>>
what is it that you expect him to do?
>>
>>76281913

LeBitch homers have regressed to blaming Jews for their problems now.

Why do they continue supporting this agent of Israel?
>>
>>76281952
>>76281962
lock the players out

force a real salary cap

That's if the NBA were a real league and not just a vehicle for '''propaganda'''
>>
NBA is (thankfully) a dying league.
>>
>>76281969
i give a half a fuck about lebron james or the staged fake graffiti incident he went along with
>>
>>76281962
What if he made a rule that a team that has 2 All-NBA players couldn't sign an additional All-NBA player the previous year through free agency?
So you could still trade for them, and if you have 3 All-NBA players through draft they wouldn't have to move one.
I think this would still allow great teams to form, but prevents absurdity.
>>
File: engh.jpg (2KB, 141x90px) Image search: [Google]
engh.jpg
2KB, 141x90px
The '''NBA''' exists primarily to meddle in American culture, and secondarily to sell sneakers.

It's truly a joke.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.