[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lebron-crying.jpg (23KB, 470x387px) Image search: [Google]
lebron-crying.jpg
23KB, 470x387px
>"WAAAAAH. WAAAAH. THEIR SUPER TEAM IS MORE SUPER TEAMY THAN MY SUPER TEAM. WAAAAH. ITS NOT FAIR -shits pants- I. WANT. A. NEW. SUPER TEAM!!!!!!!! NOW
>>
>>76279906

LeBron didn't say a single word about the Warriors you ultra faggot
>>
>>76279906
he went back home and won Cleveland a championship what do you want
>>
>>76279926

It represents moreso NBA fans who think LeBron is the "good guy" here when hes just getting BTFO by his own monster>>76279926
>>
>>76279906
LBJ, Melo, Wade and Paul to SA when?
>>
LeBron Coach Killer James will get his coach fired yet demand memes like JR Smith stay on team by next season

He'll force em to get an all star but it wont be enough
>>
>>76279906
its hard being black
>>
>>76279968
>Melo
Fuck off.
>>
Inb4 harden and Westbrook and Davis to the cavs
>>
>>76280044
I think the Knicks would trade him for a washing machine at this point
>>
>>76280070
Yeah and he would make the team worse
>>
>>76280080
prob, but he's boys with Lebron, Wade, and Paul.

They've talked about playing together for years.
>>
>>76279926
>LeBron James was asked what stood out to him most about the Warriors after the Cavs' lopsided loss in Game 1 of the Finals.

>His answer consisted all of two syllables.
>"KD"

>"I mean, you take one of the best teams that we had ever assembled last year, that we saw in the regular season and the postseason, and then in the offseason you add a high-powered offensive talent like that and a great basketball IQ like that, that's what stands out," James said.
>>
>>76279906
Meanwhile if Bron joined the Spurs next season like KD joined Memeiors you'd be throwing a shitfit along with the rest of this cesspool
>>
>>76281408
LeShit on the Spurs still wouldn't touch the Warriors.
Not to mention LeBron could never play team ball like the Spurs or Warriors and his ego would never let him take less than an absolute max contract
>>
>>76281439
I'd take Bron, Kawhi, LA and Pops over Cavs current roster any day of the week, yes.
>>
>>76281517
Lebron is an attention hog. He plays a style that has him dribble up the ball for most of the shot clock, only to pass it at the end. Pop wants none of that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.