[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do these two teams bootyblast everyone on /sp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Brady and Curry.jpg (30KB, 580x326px)
Brady and Curry.jpg
30KB, 580x326px
Why do these two teams bootyblast everyone on /sp/?
>>
>>76270818
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>76270818
The Warriors are unique for being completely dominant while also completely boring and uninteresting. Their only player with personality is Green and he's a shit heel.

The same could be said for the Patriots, but you mix in the Bawston spawrtsfans and it becomes very unlikeable.
>>
Pats are the most popular team on /sp/ and reddit.
>>
>>76270909
>most popular on reddit
>most popular on spuh
pick one and only one
>>
>>76270818

The Warriors were always hated for playing Memeball and for Drayboon getting away with his dick-kicking antics. The hate went into overdrive when they signed KD. Not hard to understand why.

Not sure what you're talking about with the Patriots. Everyone on /sp/ likes the Patriots b/c this is a white supremacist site and they have a lot of white players.
>>
>>76270818
Warriors are a meme team

The pats are almost like the spur's evil twin because they are built similarly and have very similar success rates, but have the stigma of cheating
>>
File: cut.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
cut.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
This nigga too
>>
>>76270941
can you explain how the dubs are a meme team?
>le chuck 3s
I dont think the warriors even took the most 3s this season,
>>
This board hated Brady, and now they can't stop posting "5" threads. They give into the bandwagon eventually. Did it with Brady, did it with Ronaldo, they'll do it with the Warriors.
>>
>>76270980
>Chuck 3s

Lol they dominated the paint against Cavs. Hardly even shot 3s this game.
>>
File: BASED.png (11KB, 271x231px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.png
11KB, 271x231px
GOATs
>>
/sp/ hates excellence as it reminds us of our own shortcomings
>>
>>76272125
Baby baller stake
>>
>>76270956
diving and bitching out
>>
>>76272145
I also have 1.2k on the Warriors m8
>>
>>76270894
If a group of orphaned kids won a championship they would he reviled by a segment of people. Op gets no (You) for a stupid thread topic
>>
>>76272125
>Parlaying vigged favs like a pleb
Literally the #1 most profitable way bookies make money
>>
>>76272237
Warriors at anything less than -200 was undervalued anyway
>>
Curry was insanely beloved when he was an injury-prone promising shooter who would get BTFO in the playoffs, but as soon as he started winning he became hated as fuck. Such is life. People will forgive you everything but success.
>>
>>76272170
stay mad reddit
>>
File: wtf.png (6KB, 275x151px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
6KB, 275x151px
>>76272125
Also this is freeeee money. This line is going to be even money by wildcard weekend. The only team that can challenge them are the Steelers and we all know how that goes.
>>
>>76270956
I actually like the penguins though. Really respectable team
>>
>>76270818
You forgot the Seahawks. That team universally triggers this board even when they're not having a good year.
>>
I only hate GSW becaue Curry and Apemond are smug cunts who are unable to show some humility. The rest of the squad are bretty cool guys (I'm indifferent to KD).
>>
>>76272727
Curry is so humble, what are you talking about?
>>
>>76273066
I hate that they are actually people who will say this. The way he acts after making one 3, he has clearly never heard "act like you've been there before"
>>
>>76273207
That's called getting hyped, a phenomena often observed in competitive and recreational sports.
Curry is nothing but humble and poised in his post-game interviews and quotes.
Much more than anyone can say about LeBron or most stars in the league today,
>>
>>76272727
Yeah opposed to Lebron who is swinging on the rim like an ape.

So humble.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.