[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad would it reflect on his career if he gets swept in 4 or 5?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: lebronold.jpg (322KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lebronold.jpg
322KB, 2000x1000px
How bad would it reflect on his career if he gets swept in 4 or 5?
>>
I have him on a level equal to Dwayne Wade. He gets swept and he goes down to Ewing tier.
>>
>>76268417
not at all to sensible folks
>>
>>76268417
>swept in 5
>>
Drop below Ginobli on the all time chart
>>
File: IMG_6803.jpg (404KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6803.jpg
404KB, 960x540px
>>76268417
He already got swept in 2014 vs. Spurs.
>>
>>76268417
People will still declare him GOAT, because they have invested a decade and a half into overrating him, why stop now?
>>
>>76268417

Depends how well he plays

He played well but not excellent in first half. If he maintains that it wont have much of an effect on his legacy at all
>>
>not being swept in 7

the most patrician of all sweeps senpai
>>
>>76268417
He'll just demand a trade to the Warriors for next season and create a super-superteam and ruin the sport even more. The man has no shame.
>>
>>76268811
Team new Zealand got swept in 17 a few years ago
>>
>against the most stacked team of all time
it wouldnt at all
>>
>>76268417
How positively would it reflect on his career if he goes to the finals 10+ times?

Basketball fans are dense if they don't believe LeBron is the GOAT or right alongside Jordan.
>>
>>76268417

>swept in 5
>>
LeRest fans have issues with reality and think a man that has lost 4 (soon to be 5) finals can even be considered in the same conversation as Jordan
>>
LeBron's legacy is destined to be that he a bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>76268905
>Warriors more stacked
>yet the Cavs have a much higher payroll

Really made me think...
>>
>>76269354
the Roach is right
>>
>advanced stats
>3-5
>>
>>76268905
Cry more. Lebrick started this teamhopping super team cancer. Now he's getting BTFO by them lmao

Plus warriors actually built their team through the draft except for Durant unlike lebetas p2w team
>>
>>76268632
>>76269004
Welcome newfriends
>>
>Next Year
>>
>>76269625
>Lebrick started this teamhopping super team cancer.
wrong Big 3 Celtics did
>>
>>76269490
money=/= talent
>>
It wont really effect hjs legacy. All the headlines will sympathize with Lebron because honestly, what is he supposed to do against a Warriors team with that many fucking superstars. It wont be a surprise when the Warriors win either, its to be expected when you literally form a ridiculous team like that.
>>
>>76269490
Yeah, it shows how retarded the Cavs management is to pay people like Shumpert.
>>
File: 031.jpg (57KB, 914x960px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
57KB, 914x960px
>>76269634
>getting baited
it is (You) who is the newfriend.
>>
>>76269702
>formed
>meanwhile everyone on GS is from draft picks/trades except for KD while lebron literally handpicked his team
>>
>>76269822
>implying formed cant also mean draft picks.

The warriors did draft and etc then signed kd. I mean, you cant BLAME them for that, what other management in the nba wouldn't do that?

Regardless they're still stacked with an immense amount of talent, probably the best ever in terms of pure talent on one team. We dont expect Lebron to win at all.
>>
>>76269647
Haha that'd be great. Just to see the ass pain in the entire league.
>>
>>76268417
it would be bad only if he shits the bed. no one was expecting them to win.
>>
>>76269761
welcome newfriend
>>
The greatest eastern conference champion of all time
>>
>>76269490
the stupidity of millennial bandwagon cucks never cease to amaze me
>>
>>76269687
except that big 3 was formed by trades. lebron started the trend of planning big 3s in free agency
>>
>>76269625
>Lebrick started this teamhopping super team cancer.
hello bandwagon, things happened in the nba before 5 years ago believe it or not

>warriors actually built their team through the draft
yea and look what that got them, a lucky pass when lebron's entire team was hurt and then blown the fuck out when they weren't
without durant the warriors wouldn't even be in the finals right now
>>
>>76268417
Most people predicted an easy W for the golden memes. It's to be expected so not much. The haters use every loss as an opportunity to say he's awful and overrated so have fun with that. He already had the single greatest finals victory of all time. Being some super stacked team blowing out everyone ain't impressive.
>>
Not bad at all because he will lead everyone in Pts Reb and Ast again
>>
>>76268632
You right. They'll probably be swept in 6.
>>
>>76268487
>dwayne
>>
the league won't let the cavs get swept, there is too much money on the line. expect some serious refball in the cavs favor next game.
>>
>>76269647
It took a long time for Cleveland fans to forgive him the first time he team hopped. They'll massacre him for doing it again.
>>
>spot warriors a 3-0 lead
>All blowouts, warriors suffer from hubris
>Go full legod mode and cement his legacy as the most clutch player in finals history
All part of LeBron's plan
>>
File: IMG_4957.jpg (103KB, 572x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4957.jpg
103KB, 572x750px
What if they go up 3-0 and Lebron leads a 4 game comeback. Now that would cement his legacy.
>>
have u fags forgot the team he is rolling with? lose or win lehomo cant be held in the same breath as jordan.
>>
>>76268417
It would be worst if he gets swept in 7
>>
>>76270628
>being this delusional
>not realizing that time after time lebeta has been saved by his teammates and fails to show up in the 4th
>>
>>76268593
Cleveland Cucks pls leave
>>
He's going up against multiple MVPs. He's only one man. Durant fails to cover him? No problem, Curry will just chuck some 3s to make up for it. Curry disappearing again? No worries, Durant will go god mode and Iggy will cover. You just can't fucking stop this Warriors team. If it goes over 4 games, that's a victory in itself. Gg Cleveland.
>>
>>76270122
>leastern conference
kek, like it matters.
>>
Cavs will win game 3 but get swept in 5, here's why:

-Lebeta is slower and needs to save his energy so he rarely switches on defense or contests any fastbreak
-Pachulia is like Curry in slow-mo under the basket now
-there's just no answer for Durant. He's unguardable by every player on the Cavs. It's unfair for a 7 shooter to have handles or a shot like that.

Plus there's Lebeta's whole "it doesn't matter if I win or lose lel I'm da bess" attitude that tells a whole lot about his attitude. Kobe or MJ wouldn't say that.
>>
Its okay, Lebron can still win the basketball college
>>
>>76269079
this.......say it with me......UNDEFEATED
>>
>>76270777

> worst
>>
>>76268417
This dubs team is the best team of all time. I don't think it's bad if he loses in 5 but they should be able to get at least 1 game
>>
>>76270878

>kobe wouldnt say that

LMAO
>>
>>76268632
>being this new
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.