[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when your team has to carry you because your form is so bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Better than Messi.webm (2MB, 848x464px) Image search: [Google]
Better than Messi.webm
2MB, 848x464px
>when your team has to carry you because your form is so bad for 360 days a year
>>
>>76259537
>makes a shit pass after gay useless tricks and lose the ball
>complains to the ref

kek, I like TSUnaldo since it's our guy, but still...
>>
>inb4 butthurt romanian halal fan
>>
File: pazdanator.jpg (33KB, 600x315px)
pazdanator.jpg
33KB, 600x315px
>>76259537
Pazdan effect
>>
>>76259600
he's shouting at n.21 for not aiding him and he's right
>>
>>76259537
why are does tsu look so uncomfortable with the ball anymore? is it his underwear?
>>
>>76259537
Scene 1 is the only actual fail. Scene 2 the shot gets deflected. Scene 3 and 4 team mates were being lazy and no one was making a run
>>
>>76259662
you're right, then I must say sorry to Ronaldo. He's left alone a lot sometimes, even their teammates forget that he's not Messi but merely a tap in poacher
>>
>>76259600

>our guy
>>
File: Ronaldo tries to be Messi.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo tries to be Messi.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
he needs to stay in the box

He's world-class, top 5 all-time in the box but when he steps away from it it's just asking for bad things to happen
>>
File: DBP7EtgXkAA3nm9.jpg (158KB, 1199x879px) Image search: [Google]
DBP7EtgXkAA3nm9.jpg
158KB, 1199x879px
>>
>>76260017
WTF is that image real?!?
>>
It's so sad to see you SEETHING day after day and wastind endless hours making this threads instead of trying to make some money for your the dear ones you left on the other side of the border.
>>
would you choose being a consistent player that scores and plays well all year long (except against actual good teams) or a player that has some bad games frequently but comes clutch at the end of the season and in knockout competitions?

If you're not retarded, you certainly would choose the latter as it's the option that awards you titles. Also, TSU is getting old which is why he's not regularly playing well anymore. Let's see what titles Messi will win when his acceleration turns to shit and he turns into an average player 2 years from now.
>>
File: goat glasses.jpg (660KB, 3192x3352px)
goat glasses.jpg
660KB, 3192x3352px
>>76260037
Of course
>>
>>76259537
Thanks for reminding me that Real drew with Legia Varsavia 3-3
>>
>>76260771
For me, it's Legia Warschau
>>
TS-TSUU?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.