[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

Well?
>>
>>76256111
Which one is the trans
>>
Hall admits to being competitive. That was the primary reason for the tears she wiped away Tuesday. Losing to anyone isn't her favorite thing. She called the situation “frustrating.”
“There's not much I can do,” Hall said. “Second doesn't work for me. Yeah, it does, in a way, for the team. But you come into a state championship meet looking to win a state title. I had an awesome chance. I could have done a lot of things (differently). If I'd run my best, I could have won it.”
“Kate's emotional,” said Stonington coach Ben Bowne, the head boys' coach and the overall sprints coach for the Bears' boys' and girls' programs. “She works really hard. I've just been telling Kate all year, 'Just run your best. She's going to help you run better. … (Kate) is a really competitive athlete. She doesn't like to lose to anybody. She's a competitor. To run the best, you've got to go against good competition.”
Hall said she believes Yearwood to be “100 percent an awesome person.”
>>
>>76256119
the one not named Kate
Yearwood, meanwhile, said she's used to the attention she's drawing at this point.
“I'm getting attention from places I don't even know about,” she said with a smile.
She was pleased, however, with the way she was treated by her competitors. No “rude comments,” she reports. Yearwood ran for the boys' track team in middle school before transitioning to female.
Said Yearwood in the Hartford Courant story of being transgender: “I do hope I inspire people, but not only with track. I hope it inspires people to not hold yourself back just because you're scared of it or it is your first time doing it, or because of other people's negativity.”
“I know they'll say it is unfair and not right,” Yearwood's mother, Ngozi Nnaji, told the Courant. “But my counter to that is: 'Why not?' She is competing and practicing and giving her all and performing and excelling based on her skills. Let that be enough. Let her do that and be proud of that.”
>>
>>76256155
lern into reading
>>
>>76256160
This will be the death of the left. How can any sane person defend this nonsense.
>>
Fucking disgusting
>>
haha
>>
>>76256150
>>76256160
>she
>>
>>76256111
What is going on in this world when no one will call out this lunacy?? Where are the adults? JFC
>>
>>76256183
hey she's just doing her thing why you gotta be a hater right?
>>
do you guys think this will become more common in the coming years? tbqh, it seems like a slam dunk for an Olympic level man who has nothing to lose. become "girl", beat women, win medals. who gives a fuck what people say because you're the one with good around your neck. i wouldn't be able to do it but I can absolutely see someone making that life choice
>>
i can hear tumblr users heads exploding from the conflict
>>
>>76256183
It will end title 9
>>
>>76256243
think even lower, how about college scholarships. title 9 says boys and girls have to get the same amount in a school's budget. what's that going to mean when boys can play in girls leagues.
>>
>>76256243

>this was Bruce Jenner's plan all along but we exposed him

im so sorry Kaitlyn you are truly taking one for the team
>>
>>76256222
>What is going on in this world when no one will call out this lunacy?? Where are the adults? JFC

Take a look at 6:06 to 6:38 here.
Those are the adults that run this world.

Now, take a look at what he has to say about all of this

http://evergreen.edu/news/post/response-student-issues

>I’m George Bridges, I use he/him pronouns.
>We are grateful to the courageous students who have voiced their concerns. We understand that the demands presented are evolving.
>>
File: iqvh2v2.jpg (442KB, 1000x1926px) Image search: [Google]
iqvh2v2.jpg
442KB, 1000x1926px
got your popcorn ready lads?
>>
>>76256337
Sorry, forgot to post this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

Look at 6:06.

Those are the adults that run the world now.
>>
>>76256111
Black athlete beats whites the rest of your headlines at 10 past the hour
>>
WHY THE FUCK AREN'T WOMEN COMPLAINING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THESE TRANNIES NEED TO GET BTFO
>>
this is a good thing tbqh
the women's sport meme can finally die
>>
>>76256292
fuck, that didn't even cross my mind.

isn't there some kind of rule in place to prevent absolute monsters like the thing in op's pic from competing? like testing for testosterone levels or something? i would think this would be less of a problem if the athletes had similar hormone levels, but the two people in the op pic clearly do not.
>>
Serious question:

Does the person have to undergo sex reassignment surgery + hormone therapy or is it enough to claim "I'm a gril now, kthxbye!"
>>
>>76256160
kek this is absolute madness.
>>
>>76256370
this high school league only asks what sex you identify as, there is no medical exam or anything other than the person's word.
>>
>>76256370
in this particular case, it said the "girl" that won had not undergone hormone therapy or gender reassignment surgery. so it seems that saying "im a girl now" is enough in some places.
>>
>>76256350
yeah, i've seen this. sadly by now this is normal and not eyebrow raising.
>>
>>76256359
women don't actually mind that much
they don't have any passion for their sport anyway
>>
>>76256337
>>76256350
>colleges become primarily a business to take students' money instead of primarily an institution to impart knowledge

Of course this is going to happen. The customer is always right. In the old days the professors would just say "okay. leave." Now they have to bend over backwards to not upset their clientele.
>>
>>76256489
>enough in some places.

Places where this works:
- USA

End of list.
>>
This is what women want 4Head
>>
File: Flat_Eric_pose.jpg (205KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [Google]
Flat_Eric_pose.jpg
205KB, 1024x757px
>woman loses to transgender person
>"it's not fair, she's at a disadvantage!"

>woman defeats a transgender person
>"incredible, even at a steep disadvantage she overcame the challenge and won."

Well?
>>
>>76256111
>men are better at being women than women
>>
>>76257067
It will be our turn soon enough Georg.
>>
>>76256111
this is beautiful. I want transgenders to completely destroy female athletes

I bet those cunts won't be howling about Title IX anymore
>>
>8 years of nigger king prez and liberals and this is what the worlds come to.

How contrived, SAD!
>>
>>76256111
>Well?

jewish Terrorism
>>
America is dead killed by retard liberals and their gender identity politics
>>
>>76257374
>"Oh no, trannies sometimes make women's high school track meets unfair!"
>"This is a much more important issue than economic stability!"
Fucking conservative retards and their trickle down economics.
>>
>>76257374
Conservatives elected a man who spelled lightweight, choker, and communism wrong in front of millions of twitter followers.
>>
>>76256111
>mentally ill people who want to change their gender and fuck their body up for life are granted hormone therapy like it's candy
>I want to get bigger and improve my performance and I have to buy it at the local gym dealer and get constantly shamed for taking steroids

I dont get it...
>>
Women's sports are a joke, I don't care if trannies go make further mockery of them desu
>>
>>76257776
holy shit he MISSPELLED WORDS impeachment when?
>>
>>76257374
I hate trannies as much as the next guy, but how can you think trannies are ruining America? Do you live in trannyville USA? I never see trannies ever. Voting based on your hatred for lgtbq freaks instead of concern for global warming, economics, and candidate is retarded.
>>
>>76257745
>>76257776
>"conservatives complain about dumb stuff"
>proceeds to complain about dumb stuff
>>
>>76257776
>muh tweets

>>76257745
>muh nanny state

Kys faggots
>>
>>76257801
When a 60 year old man is too retarded to spell simple words it shows he is a moron. If you disagree you are also a moron.
>>
File: understanding.png (195KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
understanding.png
195KB, 510x346px
>>76256160
> “But my counter to that is: 'Why not?' She is competing and practicing and giving her all and performing and excelling based on her skills. Let that be enough.

What the fuck am I reading? Does this dumb broad not realize this applies to virtually everyone else there as well, except those actual girls weren't born with some nice extra performance-enhaning testosterone.
>>
File: ----- 456.jpg (50KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
----- 456.jpg
50KB, 400x388px
>>76257776
>he genuinely believes trump handles his own twitter
KEK
>>
>>76257819
"The intelligence of our leader doesn't matter!"
>conservatives ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>76257838
exactly, they should just legalize steroids then if they want to force women to compete against trannies. and while you are at it just legalize performance enhancing drugs in sports alltogether, everybody is taking them anyway.
>>
>>76257830
It's okay, you are uneducated. It's crazy how educated people are so much more liberal. It's almost like you are retarded and wrong. At least get a bachelors Cletus.
>>
File: 1494124728306.jpg (69KB, 246x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494124728306.jpg
69KB, 246x413px
>>76257813
>global warming
>concern about things that aren't real.
>>
Woman BTFO again lmao
>>
>>76257830
>muh nanny state
Did you know the conservative bible bet collects more benefits than any other region? And republicans collect more benefits than democrats.
Consider how crazy that is when minorities are mostly democrats.
>>
Isn't it sexist that some men will run faster times then all the women, but still won't get a medal? 4th-6th place deserves Olympic medal.
>>
File: semenya 800m olympics women's.jpg (95KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
semenya 800m olympics women's.jpg
95KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>76257776
He's also a multibillionare.

>HE SO STUPID XD

meanwhile you're a white beta male neet that hates himself
>>
>>76257943
What do women have to lose from this "I am whatever I identify as" bullshit?
Everything.

What do men have to lose from this "I am whatever I identify as" bullshit?
Nothing.

Is "gender identity" profoundly anti-women?
>>
>>76257911
>Did you know the conservative bible bet collects more benefits than any other region?
lmao at this nigga tryin to sound smart with his DailyKos, ThinkProgress level talking points.
>>
File: Jarmila Kratochvílová1.jpg (114KB, 866x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Jarmila Kratochvílová1.jpg
114KB, 866x1390px
<--- another "female"
>>
>>76256111
How can white women even compete?
BBC will rule the world
>>
>>76258001
>not getting secondhand euphoria from all the reddit fedoras in this thread

Are you even enlightened by your own intelligence
>>
>>76257985
He is a silver spoon baby, who hasn't even beat the market.
Also he has had 3 divorces, and is married to a bimbo. Sounds like a loser to me.
>>
>>76257801

If you can't fucking spell you literally have no place leading a country. Utterly humiliating.
>>
>>76258001
I'm just saying conservatives are hypocrites when they criticize the nanny state while utilizing it more than liberals.
>>
>>76257889

>trip
>retard
adds up
>>
>>76258049
If I move can I come stay with you? USA has far too many religious, moronic, fat people.
>>
>>76257886
>95% of the black vote
>75% of the Hispanic vote
>majority of the vote for those making under 30k
>"more educated"

Protip lad mate: those studies dont ask "do you vote Democrat or Republican?" Instead they ask 50 questions to determine what political party you should align with that way the 'Democrats' don't get all the mega religious brown people to push down the intended result
t. Masters in Statistics fag

Have your cake and eat it too
>>
>>76257166
Well what? That is true. Its why men and women dont belong in a discussion together in most physically demanding sports. Its a lose lose situation for both parties involved. This shit is fucking nonsense. What would happen if Usain Bolt slapped on makeup and a wig and said he identifies as a female.
>>
>>76257911
"Republican STATES collect more"
ftfy
Meaning the southern states
Meaning +35% nignog states
Meaning your voter base that you bend over backwards to fire up to get to the polls.
Topper of lellers
>>
>>76257886
Give me statistics showing the fields of study. Having an undergraduate degree isn't an accomplishment depending on the degree. Getting a liberal arts degree and then proceeding to work at a gas station doesn't mean you can feel entitled to group yourself with the rest of us that actually got useful fucking degrees and use our brains to make choices on political standpoints.

Fuck this tranny in the story. Defending it displays having ground meat for brains
>>
>>76258052
The Black Belt is a term you should learn concerning demographics in the SE United States including Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia the Carolinas, Tennessee and maybe a few other states.

Your point is similar to pointing out that elderly white people use Social Security and saying they're on "welfare". It's a stupid talking point and more importantly a lie.
>>
>>76258190
I agree fuck the tranny. Lookup the fields of study yourself. Phd economics is overwhelmingly liberal.
>>
>>76258097
Except they don't use the methodology you described. You can literally read it you moron.
>>
>>76256183
I'm as left as can be and i'll be the first to come out and say this is retarded. And i honestly don't know anyone here who would say otherwise.
>>
>>76258463
you would be labeled an irredeemable bigot and cast out of the democratic party here
>>
So testosterone is not a PED? Interesting development.
>>
>>76256111

This is why i agree with Radical feminism
>>
>>76258514
America is weird.
>>
>>76256243
it already happened in the olympics, look at some of the female distance running events last year.
>>
File: ft-lula-biografia.jpg (35KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ft-lula-biografia.jpg
35KB, 720x480px
>>76258049
>Having a president that can spell, speak or even finished highschool
LMAO
>>
>>76256360
this. it's brilliant
>>
>>76258258
There are plenty of white people on welfare in the small town Midwest and Appalachia though. Places like Kansas and Oklahoma are overwhelmingly white and republican but take federal money at a huge rate
>>
>>76258357
I'm an engineering fag that gets disgusted by being grouped with other "college educated" retards that put themselves on a pedestal because they did sometbing actual intelligent people could do in their sleep. I fucking hate the college educated = intelligence meme.
>>
>>76258375
Except that's exactly what they do and you're fucking wrong and talking out of your ass.
It's entirely based on "political compass" which places the hyper conservative blacks in the "Republican" section.
Stay absolutely miniscule
>>
>>76258357
Who the fuck would get a fucking doctorate in Econ? Lmfao my goddamn Econ professors told me to get a masters instead so you can do work that isn't "college professor"
>>
>>76256160
>“But my counter to that is: 'Why not?' She is competing and practicing and giving her all and performing and excelling based on her skills. Let that be enough. Let her do that and be proud of that.”
Because your "daughter" can cut off her dick, dress like a girl, talk like a girl, and act like a girl and that's fine for everyday life; but she's still genetically a guy, and that gives her an unfair advantage in sports competing against women you dumb broad.
>>
>>76259120
This is true for a lot of fields of study. Having a phd often lets people become professors so they can get funded research through the school. That's why there are a lot of professors that dont give a flying fuck about their classes.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.