[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Combat Sports: Dirty Fighters Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

Glover was not going to win that fight, but the question remains. Is gustafsson a dirty fighter now?

>Throwing open palm at face to disengage multiple times.
>Eye poke with warning by ref.
> continues to throw open palm on entry and escapes for rest of round.
> ref warns a second time about open palms at end of round.
> rest of the fight continues to throw open palm anytime glover begins engaging.

It looked to me like he got the eyepoke early and continued to grab glovers face when he was being pressured (without poking a second time) to make Glover hesitant on entry. Is this an example of fighters staying to game the system that allows 1 free poke?

Jon "eye poke" Jones was an earlier example of a fighter blatantly doing this to the point of posting videos mocking fans who complained about it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 7V2ArKq.gif (2MB, 680x377px)
7V2ArKq.gif
2MB, 680x377px
>>76252060
Edgar doing what he does best.
>>
File: mendes dirty as fuck.webm (423KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mendes dirty as fuck.webm
423KB, 1280x720px
>>76251818
add this to the collection

got warned multiple times and between rounds by herb
>>
aldo after the bell vs mendes but that one doesn't come across in a soundless webm
>>
File: greg jackson special.jpg (1MB, 2550x3310px) Image search: [Google]
greg jackson special.jpg
1MB, 2550x3310px
>>
File: GettyImages-634827054.jpg (51KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-634827054.jpg
51KB, 630x354px
Don't forget Germaine aftertheround'damei.
>>
>>76251818
If cunts don't want their eyes getting fucked up maybe they should train their eyes harder.
>>
>>76253947
Would be hilarious to see a training session of a fighter laying spread Eagle with a coach just doing reps of eye pokes like they do with punching abs.

Maybe bisping is on to something with not repairing his eye. He only has to defend one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.