[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he imagines himself being a striker playing for his country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1446538456809.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1446538456809.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>he imagines himself being a striker playing for his country on world cup final
>>
>he imagines himself as a striker at all
everyone knows that if you're not a midfielder you're pretty much disposable
>>
>that chubby obviously depressed loser kicking the ball around alone on a scrubby field at the local park and muttering his trite fantasies of World Cup glory to himself as he awkwardly shoots at a goal with no net
>>
>>76239140
What if you imagine yourself being a defender?
>>
>he doesn't imagine himself refereeing the world cup final
wow there sure are a lot of beta males who are afraid to be in control of situations here
>>
>>76239140
>striker
>not 10/RW with the match winning assist

plebian
>>
>always play as a defender as a kid
>one game I made a injury time goal line save that made our team win the cup we were playing for
>everyone on the team deemed me as a hero, cheered me on and praised me
>I dreamed about doing the same for my national team in a world cup final that night

life didn't get any better than that
>>
>>76239140
>not imagining yourself as a goat keeper who saves the team everytime
>>
Is this the daydreaming thread? One of those times?
>>
>he doesn't practice his celebration while looking at himself on the mirror
>>
>striker
>Not a goalkeeper
>>
File: mahakala-buddha.jpg (103KB, 401x311px) Image search: [Google]
mahakala-buddha.jpg
103KB, 401x311px
>he imagines himself
>>
File: 1465338998513.jpg (26KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
1465338998513.jpg
26KB, 300x419px
>tfw I'll never be this autistic
>>
>he isn't imagining as the CDM that holds the team together in the final
>>
If you don't imagine yourself as a goal-scoring 10 that everyone on /sp/ doubts and then slowly gets convinced into praising you as the true GOAT you are not allowed on this board
>>
>>76241636
this
>imagining you score the injury time equalizer in extra time because you go forward for the last corner and proceed to save your team on penalties afterwards
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.